Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463780 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
See as u dey discuss our Kabiyesi relationship dey kikikiki with foolish Ewu tatiana wey no mean well for ur supposed fave.....I rather u dey cruise with a real open enemy Nhazeru over that fake nitwit wey go dey kikikiki with u while trying to sabotage ur fave to be kicked out of the finals ! I have never seen u decampaign her dumb rat ilebaye since the show started but I saw all that happened to Ade during the voting through out this week..I just laugh cos at the end he will still shame them all and keep winning cos he that is him is Greater this all of them put together😁😁😁😁
You must be very daft to mention my name in your stupid post!
You dey crase!
I know you’re very jealous and miserable because me and Agwunwayi are friends but I never knew you would cry about it!
Ode!
See person wey Agwunwayi dey manage because of Adekunle!
Remain pressed!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:

My dear........no need of explain abeg.

***Agenda must agend*****

Am a die hard Adekunle fan but will never support anyone blindly.

Just because i don't like someone will never stop me from saying the truth if it favor the person in a dispute.

Exactly my point.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2023
100naira:
did they win their wager task?

Nope, but baby Baye won our heart❤️ more.

Baye for the 120milliion

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:

Lol... you still seem to see nothing wrong with what Adekunle did.

Disgracing someone on national TV like that was wrong.

I like Adekunle but that doesn't mean I should ignore his wrong doings.

Ignore his wrongdoings and focus on Venita na

It’s not hard

Islanders have ignored Venita for the longest time

Why is it hard you unicorns to ignore Adekunle?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:

Somgel is there for your ship entertainment

Percy is also there

Adekunle wants to live and remain alive

Adekunle’s life matters
Somgel irritates me

Percy no be ship ,na two werey the be

Adenita is the only recognized ship,both intellectual,fine and hardworking

Best BBN ship by a mile🚀🚀

If Adekunle wasn't interested,he should have cleared her weeks ago,we all saw him hire singers to apologize few weeks ago and now that it's almost close to the show,he now wants to break up

You see that ship,we die there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Much as I disapprove of some statements Adekunle made most especially when he said he would invite Venita to his child naming ceremony, I mean, to a supposed “girlfriend”..? No level of provocation ought to have warranted that but Venita’s motive for that date wasn’t altruistic, it wasn’t out of love or care but an alibi to extract commitment that she will later capitalize on for emotional blackmail and to launch unending vitriols. I knew their relationship abinitio was a game but was hoping along the way emotions will creep in, unfortunately, it never happened. So, before it gets messier a mutual agreement for a break up should be reached.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Clement1111:

Somgel irritates me

Percy no be ship ,na two werey the be

Adenita is the only recognized ship,both intellectual,fine and hardworking

Best BBN ship by a mile🚀🚀

If Adekunle wasn't interested,he should have cleared her weeks ago,we all saw him hire singers to apologize few weeks ago and now that it's almost close to the show,he now wants to break up

You see that ship,we die there

He managed her and dealt with her for the longest time

She’s still in that house thanks to him

She should be eternally grateful to him and stop whining

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2023
But truthfully speaking, this Baye can be cocky and sneaky.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

I am reading that your Tsetsefly came to the house yesterday
See as you dey do 😡😡😡

At least Biggie deemed it fit to invite the superstar back as a Wager judge unlike sege

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:

Ignore his wrongdoings and focus on Venita na

It’s not hard

Islanders have ignored Venita for the longest time

Why is it hard you unicorns to ignore Adekunle?

I'm not a unicorn or rather Venita's fan.

I always vote for Adekunle whenever he's up and not because of the so called ship thing.

If you can still remember I once told you that the ship affected Adekunle's game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2023
JuicyStar:
But truthfully speaking, this Baye can be cocky and sneaky.

22yr old girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:29am On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I don't think so as Deks is currently fixing her cloth....

Deks,stop selling yourself short ns
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Geezeem:

🚶🚶🚶
Why😭😭😭

I thought we were friends
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Avedonn:

I'm not a unicorn or rather Venita's fan.

I always vote for Adekunle whenever he's up and not because of the so called ship thing.

If you can still remember I once told you that the ship affected Adekunle's game.

And I told you the ship did not affect him

He is not affected in any way

Na she carry herself come , na she carry herself go

Case closed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2023
scondy:

Hahahaha......this ur proposed date ...shey na for sky? Anything less than that is not acceptable
Remember even airplane parks and take over from land to sky. So we start from land before going to the sky smiley wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Godoverevery:
Adekunle needs to learn alot about women.

Learn wetin? He has exceeded expectations
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2023
They should continue to waste the bottled water anyhow.
Since it's not being wasted in their respective homes. Venita is cleaning up and I'm sure she's thinking what's wrong with her fellow housemates with this habit.
Smh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You dey crase!
I know you’re very jealous and miserable because me and Agwunwayi are friends but I never knew you would cry about it!
Ode!
Remain pressed!
Shut ur dirty stupid trap which friendship!!
Hahahaha Anyone that see u as a friend is only but a fool or tolerating ur excesses for the fear of getting banned and losing their moniker but me I no send😁😁😁😁I will continue to humiliate and expose ur miserable decomposed stinking wretched persona here even if it means sacrificing my moniker I will do it over and over again!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2023
safarigirl:
Funny enough, I want to feel bad for Venita, because low-key, Adekunle did her dirty at the dinner, and said some really hurtful stuff to her, but I cannot find it in me to feel for a mean person.

Na she say na only boys dey person head, yet, sho carry all her money go buy dinner date with man. Money wey she for use buy immunity or even sell to Cross the businessman, she use am go buy date. Now, immunity she no get, money, she no get, man sef, she no get. 0/3. So, whose head is really filled with boys?

Anyway, EmmaRose vs. CrossGel dinner date will remain my favourite dinner date, because romance and laughter wan kill me that day, Shella's was romantic, but I no laugh. Still, it is better than the shipwreck of last night. Just goes to show that shipping is not for everybody.
Now Emmarose dinner is the best, the same ship you led the delegation of haters to slander.😏😏

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Clement1111:

See as you dey do 😡😡😡

At least Biggie deemed it fit to invite the superstar back as a Wager judge unlike sege

Big Sheggz is busy!
And not beggarly
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

Seems you like venita,well I don't like her and Adekunle is stressed already ..
They shud go in and relax dinner date isn't by force..

He is a disguised unicorn
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Lauryn41:

And I told you the ship did not affect him
He is not affected in any way
Na she carry herself come , na she carry herself go
Case closed
Okay if you say so.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You dey crase!
Ode!
Remain pressed!
You have started again this morning. Una weldone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2023
garfield1:

He is a disguised unicorn
Why should I disguise?
Is it a taboo to be a unicorn?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Clement1111:

😂😂😂😂

By then I will just keep mute whenever we argue

Good morning tho

Good morning my dear lovely teamie smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Odkboy23(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Funny enough Venita initiated the break up then Adekunle concluded it.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Shut ur dirty stupid trap which friendship!!
Hahahaha Anyone that see u as a friend is only but a fool or tolerating ur excesses for the fear of getting banned and losing their moniker but me I no send😁😁😁😁I will continue to humiliate and expose ur miserable decomposed stinking wretched persona here even if it means sacrificing my moniker I will do it over and over again!!
It has do. No need for this jare.
Cuz it won't end, and that's not adding anything to both y'all mental healths. Cuz neither of you will want to give up first.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Odkboy23:
Funny enough Venita initiated the break up then Adekunle concluded it.

Break up kwa? The thing no reach Sunday? kikikikiikikiikiki...

Make I go read up first grin

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

It has do. No need for this jare.
Cuz it won't end, and that's not adding anything to both y'all mental healths. Cuz neither of you will want to give up first.
And do I look like I give a fuvk Oga park well!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
What did she say? I’m happy I didn’t watch that dinner. I may have been so pissed. From everything I’m reading here, I’m happy with Ade’s reaction.

jenifer007:

Did you hear what she said to the housemates when she walked in just now

Abeg islanders don't want that girl for Ade

Thank Jah the ship is dead
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

We may not like Venita but Adekunle nor suppose talk that kind thing and if she is smart she should get the message.
Why do I feel like you are mocking her, abeg o to be older in the relationship is not a crime.
She no fit tell am say she go invite am come her own wedding?
I thought she’s the queen of gbas gbos?😂😂
Abi na only for Baye body she get mouth?😂
In my opinion,Venita has said worse things to Adekunle and he never held it against her.
She badmouthed him several times,especially when he’s up for eviction and made him miserable,sabotaged their task yet he was the one who begged for reconciliation after she used tears to blackmail him!
She brings out the worst in him,tries to control and isolate him from others while he keeps complementing and tolerating her.
Abeg Venita own too much!
See eh,a woman who really wants to stay in a relationship be tolerant,patient,forgiving and shouldn’t take things too seriously if not,she and her partner will be looking so stressed and worn out!
See as Adekunle dey lose weight despite all the food wey in dey chop!
He looks like a dehydrated homeless beggar to me any it’s as a result of Venita’s wahala!
Venita on the other hand looks worn out and she’s aging rapidly because she has realized that Adekunle’s slipped out of her claws and she knows that people will be laughing at her now.😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.