Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1477880 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
DOptical:

Why would they? Those two eat as much as she eats. Cross that ate 12 boiled eggs at once. Or is it Pere who eats a lot and even steal other people's food to eat, just like her. Anyone who loves to eat a lot should know how to cook their own meal at least. I recall Doyin can't cook like her too.

Oga shut up.
Ilebaye eats once a day most times.
How can you even compare how she eats to how Cross and Pere eat?.
Do you watch this show at all abi you are just an anywhere belleface as long as you can talk about Ilebaye for relevance.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:
When you bring yourself too low to please some certain types of ladies , to the extent of acting too soft and mushy, expect what Soma was just served with. Especially if the lady knows that you ain't some bonafide rich dude.

Soma should have seen this coming months ago. He is too soft and average for a girl like Angel. She has hinted at this before. The dude ignored it and still went ahead to force the ship, for the sake of content and strategy. Babe doesn't even respect the age gap at all.

But it's not like Angel makes steady millions through her talents or job or endorsements. So what the whole comparison and broke-shaming for. When she uses her womanliness (whether you wanna believe it or nah tongue) to secure the bag. Forget family money anything. It isn't...at least not for the kind of lifestyle she wants to live and flaunt (same goes for some other housemates).

If men and women (I feel she does women too) who patronize these sorts of people's secret trade begin to speak out , ehn... You'd be amazed at how much goes down behind close doors. Babygirl lifestyle must be lived, though. So, most of them will stop at nothing to get that relief. shocked
Sorry, not sorry. tongue

I would consider myself a benevolent NGO if i gave a girl like Angel even 50k. The girl for a 23-year old looks like a train was run on her by all the guys in Lagos state 24 hours a day!

Moreso her bum looks like stale 1000 Naira Agege bread, so where's her deluded arrogance coming from, her bootleg Pseudo-American accent and her Oniru beach tattoos or her face like a slightly more feminine Caster Semenya?

I mean the girl idolizes guys like Shallipoppi! That's who Soma is simping for and allowing to broke-shame him? Nawao!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:

As long as e don no wam.
All of them dey beg food for that house.
Why must she be ridiculed before they give her?.
Meanwhile, she is struggling with the plantain 🤣🤣🤣.
This my baby sef.
Na once you go know say cooks full their house

I nearly fell off where I was sitting because of how the scream of dissappointment, she no sabi fry plantain, I wonder what she want to eat the plantain with......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Congratulations Baye!!!
Keep winning!!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
We wonnnnnnnnnnn

Team Smirnoff ice baby

Adekunle , Illebaye , Cross, Angel

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

My dear...I totally understand and can relate...the irritation.

But c'mon, he's not a big fool... smiley

Annoying, yes.
Very very irritating
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Congratulations Baye, wether they are happy or not that is Thier problem and all we care for is to see u happy dear..

Baye for the 120 million

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yippeee💃💃💃💃💃

Another win in the bag.
Team Smirnoff ice won the task.
Congratulations to:
Ilebaye
Adekunle
Cross
Angel
Soma
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️.

Make Venita no faint oh🤣

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:

Oga shut up.
Ilebaye eats once a day most times.
How can you even compare how she eats to how Cross and Pere eat?.
Do you watch this show at all abi you are just an anywhere belleface as long as you can talk about Ilebaye for relevance.

It's a lie. Baye eats a lot on the show and even steal other people's food to eat after eating hers, like she stole Adekunle's chicken to eat after eating hers. She knows how to cook but too lazy despite being a glutton.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I would consider myself a benevolent NGO if i gave a girl like Angel even 50k. The girl for a 23-year old looks like a train was run on her by all the guys in Lagos state 24 hours a day!

Moreso her bum looks like stale 1000 Naira Agege bread, so where's her deluded arrogance coming from, her bootleg Pseudo-American accent and her Oniru beach tattoos or her face like a slightly more feminine Caster Semenya?

I mean the girl idolizes guys like Shallipoppi! That's who Soma is simping for and allowing to broke-shame him? Nawao!!!
I hope you are not referring to my Angel?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Biggest Congratulations to the King of All-Stars Ademi😘😘😘😘

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:
Yippeee💃💃💃💃💃

Another win in the bag.
Team Smirnoff ice won the task.
Congratulations to:
Ilebaye
Adekunle
Cross
Angel
Soma
🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️.

Make Venita no faint oh🤣
Kwa kwa kwa
We won!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Originality007:
Congratulations Baye, wether they are happy or not that is Thier business and all we care for is to see u happy dear..

Baye for the 120 million
Giddem!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Congratulations Ade

Back to back winning

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I hope you are not referring to my Angel?

No, it's your demon i'm referring to 😎.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na ilebaye and Adekunle get this season sha 😁😁😁😁😁

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
PaulOtl:

Like...he picked up cigarette smoking to cope. Shame. Does not need all that. Dude's a fine baby boy kind of man, a good mummy's boy...the type who is supposed to be free spirited, because he seems like it. But wanting to toughen up is kind of taking all that spark away. Following the wrong kinds of people/influence.
Still has time to clean up, though. If he realizes in time.
Lol I wish him well my dear... if not for anything he likes my fave genuinely😊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ilebaye winning back to back for 3 weeks now. This is a sign of greater things to come.

Congratulations Ilebaye!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ibukzy:
Stop saying shit
Best musician, yet no hit song since he came out

Laycon remains the best musician BBN has ever produced
There are few things Laycon has over Bryan and they are:
1. A Larger fan base.
2. A good label/ team that understand music business.
3. Industry connection
4. BBNaija Hype.
Laycon can not even lace Vee's shoes when it comes to making music and is not top 3 in BBNaija Musicians.

His team being good seized his BBNaija moment to sell a few of his records and after that what next? Can we still find him on the charts? Is he stilll in good music conversations?
If he was good he would have sustained the momentum till at least 2 years after.

For Bryann he is just starting and yet to get quarter of the exposure or the advantages Laycon has but trust me if you listen to the 2. Bryann is a far better musician.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Threebear:
Na ilebaye and Adekunle get this season sha 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
EmmyCC:

There are few things Laycon has over Bryan and they are:
1. A Larger fan base.
2. A good label/ team that understand music business.
3. Industry connection
4. BBNaija Hype.
Laycon can not even lace Vee's shoes when it comes to making music and is not top 3 in BBNaija Musicians.

His team being good seized his BBNaija moment to sell a few of his records and after that what next? Can we still find him on the charts? Is he stilll in good music conversations?
If he was good he would have sustained the momentum till at least 2 years after.

For Bryann he is just starting and yet to get quarter of the exposure or the advantages Laycon has but trust me if you listen to the 2. Bryann is a far better musician.

That reminds me I don't know why bryann was looking so ugly yesterday angry Onyi and clement e be like una no dey take care of that boy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Congrats to my babies, Adekunle and ilebaye also to the rest of the group..
Adekunle the alcohol mixer,👏 the presenter..

So venita told one of the housemate Adekunle is moving to ilebaye, ilebaye/Adekunle be careful around that woman..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Onyi99:
Omo Ceec and Mercy really came prepared 👏
Islanders una no get voting centres?

Words are better to Noise
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
PegasusSolid:

He obviously joined late or didn't see any action. He would have been very calm if he truly did things in Uniport, one of Nigeria's most dangerous universities.

He obviously not on the level of people like Katung, Bassey or Gedoni that was acting all goofy until he let his mask mistakenly slip once(Tacha was terrified of him). Even the late Rico gave off no signs at all. Soma should grow up and embrace maturity.

That being said, Angel is very silly, but then again she's 23, she's not exactly required to be very wide and grown at that age. Soma is older so he should indulge her silliness.

Yeah, that's what I was implying. He joined late.
I doubt he ever sailed rough seas or anything of such.
You can tell. The level of maturity when it comes to OT is lacking.
Ok, take for instance, the day he had that outburst when Angel ridiculed him, leading to him crying. The way he kept on shouting one of the linguas loosely. I was just shaking my head.
Anyway, nothing special about all of that...times have changed...it's not worth the hype.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
Na you Sabi, back to sender
It's already glued to ur chest and can't move back to anywhere Onye ara!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:
Immediately Venita gets home, her team should first play 5 videos of her speaking in this ridiculous switched accent.
After that she should go on live TV and apologize to Nigerians for the torture we didn't deserve.
but v u seen she talks like a human only when talking to Mercy? In all these, I pity Adekunle the most.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
ADEKUNLE A BORN WINNER..... CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN kiss

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
It's already glued to ur chest and can't move back to anywhere Onye ara!!!
Who be this again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

So venita told one of the housemate Adekunle is moving to ilebaye, ilebaye/Adekunle be careful around that woman..

Why would Deks move to IIebaye now Which kind yeye talk be that Who did she tell though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
Who be this again
It's ur greatest nightmare Onyeara!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jen96:
but v u seen she talks like a human only when talking to Mercy? In all these, I pity Adekunle the most.

The moment she starts talking about her Shipment with Kuku, boom!. Horror accent

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

It’s now obvious that she’s been the one poisoning his mind against her all these while.
I hope she doesn’t do something stupid to Baye tonight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.