Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487297 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cross asked Pere why some people are always angry & fight when drunk when they should be happy like him and he believes it shows their innermost wicked minds which tend to come out when drunk. Lol. Well, Baye always got angry and fight dirty when drunk. Even when she's not drunk, she fights dirty.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
So mercy cant do without ship!

From Ike
To whitemoney
Now pere

E be things!
Always looking for cheap highlights!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hope Ceec is not talking to ilebaye…
Baye tribe better burn candles tonight..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2023
Why Is Ceec ranting?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Uwosom:
Why Is Ceec ranting?

The bitterleaf spirit has come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kini Baye tun se Bayi ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Clement1111:

They are out of the winning discussion

For your mind
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
Baye dey do juju for biggie house🙆🙆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pls what did Baye do to Ceec o? Y was Ceec ranting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pere said he doesn't want to marry. Now some can see why I had problem with some people saying Cross snatched Kim from him or when he was playing the victim? I mean, he's known Kim all these while, why not make her his girlfriend? He didn't but was implying to the housemates that that Cross snatched Kim from him while playing the victim to the viewers. Lol. Anyway, Kim knew him better like I have always stated.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jen96:
Pls what did Baye do to Ceec o? Y was Ceec ranting

It’s madness

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:

The moment she starts talking about her Shipment with Kuku, boom!. Horror accent
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Please r u watching now? What happened between Baye n Ceec and y was Ceec ranting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Bennytwin:
So mercy cant do without ship!

From Ike
To whitemoney
Now pere

E be things!
Always looking for cheap highlights!

without the Ike ship,no way she would have won her season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:

It’s madness
God please protect Baye. Ceec genuinely hates Baye. It's looking like witchcraft

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pere said he will make sure Baye doesn’t take any drink tonight if not the girls will set her up

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ceec
I don't care how many fans I dash you I will drag you 🤣🤣
I will beat somebody in this house 🤣

Atleast we can rest from the narrative that
These housemates are dumb and dashing her fans without knowing narrative
They know that if they respond to Ilebaye's provocation she'll play victim and they'll look like the bullies then arisers will arise.
Doesn't mean they won't talk when they are being provoked, 🤣
they can't die in silence because they don't want to give anybody fans abeg

Ceec: I gave you 2 strikes. I will give you the last one

Lmao 🤣😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
This Ceec I think has a mental problem, how can someone be so spiteful and bitter with an ugly looking face coupled with a short height.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jen96:
God please protect Baye. Ceec genuinely hates Baye. It's looking like witchcraft

Ceec needs help

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jen96:

The rant was simply jealousy promax. No reason, just pure jealousy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
DOptical:
Pere said he doesn't want to marry, now you can see why I had problem with some people saying Cross snatched Kim from him or when he was playing the victim? I mean, he's known Kim all these while, why not make her his girlfriend? He didn't but was implying to the housemates that that Cross snatched Kim from him while playing the victim to the viewers. Lol. Anyway, Kim knew him better like I have always stated.
And you think Cross will marry Kim.
How naive are you?
None of these housemates are getting married anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Please I want to ask
Must Housemates include Fucking in their sentences to make it right or what
I tire o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Giel:
Ceec
I don't care how many fans I dash you I will drag you 🤣🤣
I will beat somebody in this house 🤣

Atleast we can rest from the narrative that
These housemates are dumb and dashing her fans without knowing narrative
They know that if they respond to Ilebaye's provocation she'll play victim and they'll look like the bullies then arisers will arise.
Doesn't mean they won't talk when they are being provoked, 🤣
they can't die in silence because they don't want to give anybody fans abeg

Ceec: I gave you 2 strikes. I will give you the last one

Lmao 🤣😂🤣

Jealousy is the summary of this your write up. Ceec is jealous of Ilebaye's winnings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ceec do and give her the 3rd one biko cheesy cheesy cheesy
Prove Ur destiny isn't tied in being a runnerup!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Pere said he will make sure Baye doesn’t take any drink tonight if not the girls will set her up
It's not gonna be easy oh when there's a bitter Ceec lurking around.
Baye also needs to control her alcohol intake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Edu93:
And you think Cross will marry Kim.
How naive are you?
None of these housemates are getting married anytime soon

Cross at least made effort towards Kim. And Cross didn't say he doesn't want to marry.

Of course I don't have a problem with Pere saying he doesn't want to marry but why play the victim to the viewers when that's always been his mind, apart from the fact that Kim wasn't even his girlfriend? I mean, he's known Kim all these while, so why didn't he make her his girlfriend all these while? angry But on the show, he started playing the victim while implying to everyone, including the viewers that Cross snatched Kim from him. Lol.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:

I want to lick him 🥺

I'm exactly like Soma, height, complexion, face and all. People used to call me Soma 2.0 on my street!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I'm exactly like Soma, height, complexion, face and all. People used to call me Soma 2.0 on my street!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

No evidence 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
Edu93:
It's not gonna be easy oh when there's a bitter Ceec lurking around.
Baye also needs to control her alcohol intake

Angel said she didn’t drink on Thursday party and she promised Omashola that she won’t take again

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nhazeru:

No evidence 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You, come first!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Venita: you cannot give me two seconds?.
Yeah that's what I thought.

So Venita went from having all day to begging for two seconds 😂😂😭🤣🤣🤣
Ade is wicket!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
kowema:
Venita: you cannot give me two seconds?.
Yeah that's what I thought.

So Venita went from having all day to begging for two seconds 😂😂😭🤣🤣🤣
Ade is wicket!

Adekunle is very wicked,,he no even blink dey form sleeping.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
DOptical:

Cross at least made effort towards Kim. And Cross didn't say he doesn't want to marry.

Of course I don't have a problem with Pere saying he doesn't want to marry but why play the victim to the viewers when that's always been his mind, apart from the fact that Kim wasn't even his girlfriend? I mean, he's known Kim all these while, so why didn't he make her his girlfriend all these while? angry But on the show, he started playing the victim while implying to everyone, including the viewers that Cross snatched Kim from him. Lol.
Where did Pere said Kim was his girl?
He clearly told Kim that he wasn't gonna pursue his interest because Cross wasn't given Kim space and he was afraid of creating certain narratives considering they are on live TV...
Anyway that one don pass..
For me Kim was the weapon fashioned against their friendship

(1) (2) (3) ... (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.