Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487099 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Why would Deks move to IIebaye now Which kind yeye talk be that Who did she tell though

I tire oooo, those guys need to be careful around her tonight,shes ready to go low tonight..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
It's ur greatest nightmare Onyeara!!
How old are you? You're behaving like a 10 year old

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Soma × Ilebaye × Adekunle in the same team

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s now obvious that she’s been the one poisoning his mind against her all these while.
I hope she doesn’t do something stupid to Baye tonight

😁, I don't trust that woman

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Pair Adekunle with Ilebaye= Win
Pair Adekunle with Venita= Near success syndrome
Pair Adekunle, Venita and Ilebaye= Bad Energy!
😂😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:
Congrats to my babies, Adekunle and ilebaye also to the rest of the group..
Adekunle the alcohol mixer,👏 the presenter..

So venita told one of the housemate Adekunle is moving to ilebaye, ilebaye/Adekunle be careful around that woman..

Venita is a witch..
A miserable witch

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
How old are you? You're behaving like a 10 year old
Methuselah u are behaving like an aged Onyeara!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2023
Alheeri:

I tire oooo, those guys need to be careful around her tonight,shes ready to go low tonight..

I think that should be Deks though.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Methuselah u are behaving like an aged Onyeara!!
cheesy people like this still dey here grin Stop quoting me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It’s now obvious that she’s been the one poisoning his mind against her all these while.

That's why you need to light candle that IIebaye doesn't drink tonight and stick to her promise to Omasola.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
My brother!!!!! How have you been?
I'm good my sister
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
thatigboman:
I'm good my sister
Who is your fav?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
The way Cross and Pere analyse the ships in the house always has me laughing.

It's giving village gossips that are just returning from the stream.

Honestly, the way some people get aggressive when they have issues with their partners in that house is a cause for concern. You can sort yourselves out without resorting to manhandling somebody.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
cheesy people like this still dey here grin Stop quoting me
Sharrap I go quote u wotorwotor Onyeara grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
safarigirl:
The way Cross and Pere analyse the ships in the house always has me laughing.

It's giving village gossips that are just returning from the stream.

Honestly, the way some people get aggressive when they have issues with their partners in that house is a cause for concern. You can sort yourselves out without resorting to manhandling somebody.

It's giving frustrated drunk Village rejects!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Shella fans are obsessed with adekunle,
You’ll always see them salivating on any thing tht’ll make adekunle look bad.

Tho it’s quite understandable, cuz adekunle’s was their faves nightmare too so they can inherit the problem, Islanders don move on😎

It is not understandable...its madness and witchcraft ....how can u not move on from a season in a new one ....like really? And the otondos will be forming its not about shegz....its notvabout shegz...what then is it?

The other set are the doyin fans...this season he stayed clear of their gave...yet she had same reputation and fall out with all housemates ..even worse than Level up...yet they crucify adekunle at the barest minimum ...na him run her down this season?

Awon madt people

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Adekunle and Ilebaye got great connection honestly. Never a time both are paired and don't come out victorious. Congrats to them

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
Who is your fav?
Short bitter leaf 😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

See this one. If you ask her questions, she can't answer! Wetin Adekunle do uncouth Baye? Wasn't the same toxic Baye who stole Adekunle's chicken after eating hers?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
fitzmayowa:

That's why you need to light candle that IIebaye doesn't drink tonight and stick to her promise to Omasola.....

I don even light 😭.
I'm not even scared of Smirnoff, It's Gordons I fear 😔
Gordons and Pepsi party cus I don't know what dey mix. She scaled Pepsi

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
TheEnforcer:
She dropped big money but even then ...its big money against the streets

The streets are divided...that is what yall forget...there is ceec in the mix..organic voters for Mercy....also for Adekunle...

So its not the regular season where half of the populace is tilted in one direction
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I would consider myself a benevolent NGO if i gave a girl like Angel even 50k. The girl for a 23-year old looks like a train was run on her by all the guys in Lagos state 24 hours a day!

Moreso her bum looks like stale 1000 Naira Agege bread, so where's her deluded arrogance coming from, her bootleg Pseudo-American accent and her Oniru beach tattoos or her face like a slightly more feminine Caster Semenya?

I mean the girl idolizes guys like Shallipoppi! That's who Soma is simping for and allowing to broke-shame him? Nawao!!!
You can't blame her she said she has a very rich boyfriend who believes she's above his standard and therefore idolises her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
It's giving frustrated drunk Village rejects!

Like I said, village gossips.

And they have not told one lie in anything they have said, but I understand you grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2023
So small 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ don win again.... bragging right opoor...
Congratulations baby

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I would consider myself a benevolent NGO if i gave a girl like Angel even 50k. The girl for a 23-year old looks like a train was run on her by all the guys in Lagos state 24 hours a day!

Moreso her bum looks like stale 1000 Naira Agege bread, so where's her deluded arrogance coming from, her bootleg Pseudo-American accent and her Oniru beach tattoos or her face like a slightly more feminine Caster Semenya?

I mean the girl idolizes guys like Shallipoppi! That's who Soma is simping for and allowing to broke-shame him? Nawao!!!
Idolizes guys like who? Shallipoppi?
Even with her exposure? That's just disappointing. I only got to know about the shallipoppi of a guy three days ago via a video on Instagram, where Davido was introducing the boy to the Osun State governor.
What concerns me with those kinds of people or celebs? Zero appeal in my books.

As for the arrogance you pointed out, you may or may not understand...the audacity comes from belonging to... Anansa affiliations. It's inbred. It's like an alter ego that many of them come with.
Similar to that lady who after intercourse with a guy in Uyo, murderer him using a machete and tried to scale the fence to flee, but got caught.
I knew someone who was friends with her, and they said she has marine affiliations. Simply said, she exhibits traits of a possessed lady.
So, it can get into their heads, and as if by the press of a wall switch, instantly trigger an uncontrollable, violent mood swing and outburst. 🤷
In the end, no one cares. They'll hold you responsible, and not whatever spirit may have been influencing your behavior as at the time of the altercation or whatever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
vicdom:

Short bitter leaf 😄
Chai!!!!! grin grin my ex fav
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
Who is your fav?
CeeC forever
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
thatigboman:
CeeC forever
Our fave that year

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Oyindidi:
Our fave that year
yes o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mercy and Cee c dooh

The painment no be here

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Cross and Pere giving us the Bromance dey should have given us since.... They are cracking me up today....They left this Bromance and were chasing booties meanwhile their Bromance would have been enough. 😭😭😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
safarigirl:

Like I said, village gossips.

And they have not told one lie in anything they have said, but I understand you grin
Yesoo I understand the pains those two old drunkards endure being at the fence watching younger hot blooded men doing love nwantiti cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.