Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487506 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
loveuGOD:
Please can someone enlighten me about sms vote.
I have use dstv subscription
Website
Mobile app.

Please what is the sms code for this season because I can't find it on screen.
there is no sms vote this season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
DOptical:

Na your papa go hang himself over your uncouth dumb idiot na.
Papa don enter inside this talk? SMH 🤦‍♂️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
ColdHunter:

I disagree.

Being a finalist is useless if you've not been visible throughout the duration of the show. What's the point of being a finalist anyway if you won't win the show?

Only advantage a finalist has is that they stay longer, but that's only valid if you've had a strong showing/outing.

Venita for example had a better season than Cross hands down, despite leaving earlier especially as we know he wont win it.

At the end of the day, only the winner matters plus what you make out of your post show life.
Being a finalists can never be useless. It gives a certain clout outside the house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
ColdHunter:

I disagree.

Being a finalist is useless if you've not been visible throughout the duration of the show. What's the point of being a finalist anyway if you won't win the show?

Only advantage a finalist has is that they stay longer, but that's only valid if you've had a strong showing/outing.

Venita for example had a better season than Cross hands down, despite leaving earlier especially as we know he wont win it.

At the end of the day, only the winner matters plus what you make out of your post show life.

This is what really matters, and Cross has made the most of his time on the show before. So, he understands what it means to have gotten to this point.

Unlike many of these housemates, who treat the show with levity, Cross knows what it means to be on this show.

That being said, he's not even in the entertainment industry per say, yet, he has made a lot of progress in his own industry. So, I trust him to utilise his time well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

As in ehn, Samson of our time. He really lift am up
I do not know where he gets his strength from.

I’m convinced cross would have easily won last week’s head of house game if he didn’t buy immunity..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
ItisHi:
Being a finalists can never be useless. It gives a certain clout outside the house.

I don tire to explain.

Imagine being an All Star Finalist. Y'all will get your own Press Run, get the exclusive tag of "Finalist" etc.

Na people wey wan be finalist know wetin dem dey gain. Some people don't even care about the win, they just want to be finalists.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Whitemoney for no just come...winner wey no see finals...

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
JaneyJaney:
Omo.. These reactions to Venita's eviction is shocking. I hope she will stay off social media for a while and if possible visit a therapist, didn't know people disliked her this much. Well, everyone cannot be wrong. E come be like say Adekunle Dodge bullet.

P.S please vote Pere and Ilebaye, they deserve it.
Africans are very judgemental,I hope the internet toxicity doesn’t break her.
Tbh Venita Is actually one of the people who brought content to the show.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Africans are very judgemental,I hope the internet toxicity doesn’t break her.
Tbh Venita Is actually one of the people who brought content to the show.

If it didnt break Doyin, best believe it wont break Venita.

Doyin by my estimation was the most derided HM ever.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
Estellie:
I do not know where he gets his strength from.

I’m convinced cross would have easily won last week’s head of house game if he didn’t buy immunity..

See, where he gets his strength from is the biggest mystery

Man barely eats in that house, but spends so much time gyming. His main food is junk food, yet, he is easily the strongest person in that house. He has the kind of strength you'd expect from someone on steroids or some performance enhancing drug, yet, he does not even take any substances, not even cigar. If e pass alcohol, he no dey.

So, the source of his strength remains a great mystery to me. He defies logic.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
safarigirl:

I don tire to explain.

Imagine being an All Star Finalist. Y'all will get your own Press Run, get the exclusive tag of "Finalist" etc.

Na people wey wan be finalist know wetin dem dey gain. Some people don't even care about the win, they just want to be finalists.
even Multichoice go get special packages for them and not the regular 300k weekly pay.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
ColdHunter:

It is just to lock Comment Section and leave the miserable idiots to be fighting air.

Most Nigerians are frustrated and tend to lash out at others. I am just glad she has a fanbase and a group of people that genuinely love her.

So, she should block out the hate and focus on that love. She'll be fine.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kamalgod:
Fine with anyone who isn’t called Mercy, winning.
Mercy will win. You and the other haters will cry out salty tears. I can't wait for the meltdowns

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Angel's exit interview showed me that some of these Housemates have nothing going on for them.

When Ebuka asked her what next for her it was obvious from her reply that she has no plans going forward, neither did she have any histle to fo back to.

Just bunch of rhetorics.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
safarigirl:

I don tire to explain.

Yes if u get in to the finals on merit but not bribing to get there! Ur fans no vote for so many weeks and u still carry last on the finals cheesy the trolling go long ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
ItisHi:
even Multichoice go get special packages for them and not the regular 300k weekly pay.

There gats be bonus for being a finalist now.

The kain money wey go flow for Multichoice this week ehn, dem fit even increase the bonus, because they will crash their server.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Yes if u get in to the finals on merit but not bribing to get there! Ur fans no vote for so many weeks and u still carry last on the finals cheesy the trolling go long ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL

Nobody remembers to troll in the finals.

Most people will be too busy celebrating the winner to troll whoever finished 6th.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
ColdHunter:

Doyin, that one na wèrè grin
She’s is a perfect case of “you can’t break what has already been broken “

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
This is a joke, right? 😂🤣
Olodo24:
Mercy will win. You and the other haters will cry out salty tears. I can't wait for the meltdowns
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

Nobody remembers to troll in the finals.

Most people will be too busy celebrating the winner to troll whoever finished 6th.

As them dey celebrate winners them they troll number 6 by bribe cheesy cheesy cheesy and e go worse sef for that number 6 when the finale razzmatazz subsides😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
This is a joke, right? 😂🤣
It's no joke. Underestimate Mercy Eke at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Olodo24:
It's no joke. Underestimate Mercy Eke at your own risk

Taaah!! Which mercy? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Taaah!! Which mercy? cheesy
Mercy Eke. The Queen of Highlights. The winner of the All Stars

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Olodo24:
Mercy Eke. The Queen of Highlights. The winner of the All Stars
She will leave before adekunle😏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nyne:

Dey deceive yourself. Someone who didn’t even come first when she was nominated.

Na you she credit the 60M?

Voting center ko, voting school ni
She has been very boastful .But she no go win shit

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cross go replace Ebubu as finalist a piawa azu🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jen96:
For those that didn't hear when they screamed Illebaye https://twitter.com/Phyna_Stan247/status/1706015983071117487?t=7ymrXtpvPqEaF7P9urzPPw&s=19

The chant was loud...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

She will leave befor adekunle😏
dream on
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
I noticed Ade's bum got bigger and sexier this season😋😋😋

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I noticed Ade's bum got bigger and sexier this season😋😋😋
😂😂 goan sleep

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2023
Olodo24:
😂😂 goan sleep
Who no like natural sweet thing 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Bayetribe plz it is time to walk our talk to avoid stories that touch come October 1st. Just dropped about 10000 votes. We go again tomorrow 🙌

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.