Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467070 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, you are a learner. Learn to keep your mouth shut if you no understand as things dey work…
Make I burst your head further

In USA today ,if you are traveling from US to Nigeria, at the airport there in US, you must not be seen holding more $10k cash leaving the country.

UK is the worst , they don't like dia currency leaving the shores of dia territory.

But a local man here is thinking of changing $120,000 in aboki shop, e say na Aboki FX grin, that why I asked , who will give such money in the first place grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Lmao... I prove it to you , you dont know anything.

Tell us , where on earth in Nigeria , you can change $120,000 dollars and how?

We want to learn ... lol

All black market deal of such kind of money are done Physical or you go thru the bank .

Aside from corrupt politicians who carry such some, how often do you see people change $120,000 ... lol

Even some Americans have never held $10,000 cash all dia lives (credit & debit card things majorly)

Guy, you are a villager. I sure say that 200 dollars wey you dey talk na the maximum wey you don see for your life. The one wey your uncle dey send to feed una for village after hustling from morning to night for years abroad.

Anyhow, person don answer your question. Go and read his response to you. That’s someone that knows how it works…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, you are a villager. I sure say that 200 dollars wey you dey talk na the maximum wey you don see for your life. The one wey your uncle dey send to feed una for village after hustling from morning to night for years.

Anyhow, person don answer your question. Go and read his response to you. That’s someone that knows how it works…
The highest I've seen physical is just 3k dolls...a ND of course the only way I could get 850 per dollar from that money was by carrying it physical to Aguda market , and changing it via Mallam , that was December last year 2022
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2023
grin Lol
Kachidubem:

You don transfer $200 dollars to aboki bank acct , make him give 980 naira per dollar

Never !!!

All black market dollar ish is done FACE 2 FACE physical... anything outside that na #570 you go get.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Make I burst your head further

In USA today ,if you are traveling from US to Nigeria, at the airport there in US, you must not be seen holding more $10k cash leaving the country.

UK is the worst , they don't like dia currency leaving the shores of dia territory.

But a local man here is thinking of changing $120,000 in aboki shop, e say na Aboki FX grin, that why I asked , who will give such money in the first place grin grin grin

Guy, let me just break it down to you once and for all so that you can stop exhibiting your stupidity. You don’t have to carry cash to change money. Aboki and BDC people get bank accounts.

You think say Victor Osimen dey carry 100k dollars inside bag to come flex for Naija? You are too dull. I feel like slapping that your bald head I swear angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2023
See my Alex on the wall kiss

Just to wait and see if they will actually put Angel's picture where she asked for it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2023
charzyh2:
How far? grin grin grin
Rest. Nobody knows tomorrow 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2023
ColdHunter:

What does this mean?

Sounds like yahoo yahoo to me but I could be wrong grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, let me just break it down to you once and for all so that you can stop exhibiting your stupidity. You don’t have to carry cash to change money. Aboki and BDC people get bank accounts.

You think say Victor Osimen dey carry 100k dollars inside bag to come flex for Naija? You are too dull. I feel like slapping that your bald head I swear angry

Which bank account aboki get , shey na naira account abi na dollar account ?

If there's anyone here who has ever changed dollar in aboki hand by transferring $100 to aboki acct , then aboki come give you 98,000 naira , pls quote or indicate .

Coz all black market deal are done physical, that why when you go to bank to open Dom acct , they tell you to go source for your dollar notes yourself
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Will there still be need of hoh game in the finals? I know no one will want to be hoh to be working hard for big brother for no reason.
Or will they do it the way it was done in Alex's season?
One new hoh per day.

And this hoh lounge sef. There's no need for
Hoh and bff's because it means only one person will be left to enjoy the whole of downstairs where 5 people are cramped up, upstairs

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

If there's anyone here who has ever changed dollar in aboki hand by transferring $100 to aboki acct , then aboki come give you 98,000 naira , pls quote or indicate .

Coz all black market deal are done physical, that why when you go to bank to open Dom acct , they tell you to go source for your dollar notes yourself

Guy, I’m tempted to call you an idiot but I go try dey respectful to you. As I said earlier, you are a learner wey no sabi. One day, you go see better money and you go understand as e dey work. Abeg help me say amen o 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:
Eeghe my love, I hope you'll be voting our Golden Boy in this finale.

Like a mad, black woman✋🏾😎🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, I’m tempted to call you an idiot but I go try dey respectful to you. As I said earlier, you are a learner wey no sabi. One day, you go see better money and you go understand as e dey work. Abeg help me say amen o 🙏
Tell us one way of changing dollar to naira @980 aside physical deal.

You just making noise, you've made no single point .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Tell us one way of changing dollar to naira @980 aside physical deal.

You just making noise, you've made no single point .

Guy, go do your NYSC and get better job first. Come back and follow me talk when you understand how things work in the real world….
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, go do your NYSC and get better job first. Come back and follow me talk when you understand how things work in the real world….
Nowhere to hide , lmao

You don't know anything.

Nobody will give you a dollar for #980 ,if you don't physically carry the said dollar to them (aboki)

You've not told us another way ?
We are waiting

Olodo rapata !!! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Guy why u dey talk like this naaa...if u nor know ask Dem go tell u... aboki get both naira and dollar acct where u can send ur money to and they inturn will transfer to yours... without 2 of u meeting physically. My last three trans was done like that this some few months ago.

The thing is you must have known the aboki and the bank too can recommend one good one for you.

It's a normal deal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2023
kalan:

Guy why u dey talk like this naaa...if u nor know ask Dem go tell u... aboki get both naira and dollar acct where u can send ur money to and they inturn will transfer to yours... without 2 of u meeting physically. My last three trans was done like that this some few months ago.

The thing is you must have known the aboki and the bank too can recommend one good one for you.

It's a normal deal.
Which aboki you wan transfer $120,000 , make him give you multipled by 980

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

. extremely rare to find aboki with Dom account and will they give at 980 rate if you do via transfer ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 9:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Nowhere to hide , lmao

You don't know anything.

Nobody will give you a dollar for #980 ,if you don't physically carry the said dollar to them (aboki)

You've not told us another way ?
We are waiting

Olodo rapata !!! grin

Yes you're correct.

See both of you are correct.

They won't give u the exact trans figure like 980naira. They will give u like 800 or a little higher...becos the money is going to the bank not physically.. to them bank will shortchange them.

So both of you are correct. Na understanding una need.

No need to quarrel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2023
Hope you've voted Ilebaye this morning?

Please, please, please, vote Ilebaye our Gen z Baddie with the sauce. She's the only housemate with no alliance in that line up, kindly vote

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2023
BayeTribe,let’s keep voting!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Olodo24:
Toughest finals. If only there was SMS voting.

Biggie should better bring back SMS voting next year

I second this✋🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2023
kalan:

Yes you're correct.

See both of you are correct.

They won't give u the exact trans figure like 980naira. They will give u like 800 or a little higher...becos the money is going to the bank not physically.. to them bank will shortchange them.

So both of you are correct. Na understanding una need.

No need to quarrel

Exactly bro...

That 980 is physical, that my point ... any other means na way below , GT is doing 760 self via app etc.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2023
This is how I want my winners

Winner Ceec

1st runner up Ilebaye

2nd runner up Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Nhazeru:
Hope you've voted Ilebaye this morning?

Please, please, please, vote Ilebaye our Gen z Baddie with the sauce. She's the only housemate with no alliance in that line up, kindly vote
I can't vote a Ghanian

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
Of all the finalists it's Mercy's own that irritates me the most

Very desperate woman with a very dark heart but cleverly masking it with love and light nonsense

If you are voting Mercy you are so wrong
I don’t like Mercy but She’s still better than the most bitter and evil person you Stan!
Vote your dwarf and rest!
Cos you have no moral right to demonize Mercy and glorify Cece!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don’t like Mercy but She’s still better than the most bitter and evil person you Stan!
Vote your dwarf and rest!
Cos you have no moral right to demonize Mercy and glorify Cece!
Hahaha because I diss your Ghanian favorite kikik

We were on the same page in regards to Mercy's evil heart just this yesterday

I even prefer your Ghanian favorite to desperate mercy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2023
dyydxx:

I don't support Cross, but the extra week gives him a shot at winning the Innoson Car. Now offcourse he may not win, but having a shot to win the car is worth it getting to the finals.

And 6MN Lush task
And the final week treatment which he craved
Win for him
Any finalist deal he gets it too, lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Vibes man , cross da boss !!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2023
kingjoe:
I can give you my iuc to vote.just upgrade my subscription to premium.im in compact.with premium they can give 2500 votes.its just 22 500
Bombastic side eyes!
Criminal offensive side eyes!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2023
If you vote Mercy you are soooooo wrong

Stop encouraging rubbish, this is just a reality show and not politics but Mercy wants to give bbn another meaning.

If you keep encouraging this desperate moves from a past winner then get ready for this show to turn diabolical sooner than you expect

Mercy must not even be top 3 because I don't understand this desperate moves all because of a show you've won before.

Mercy has actually spent more than the grandprize just to win this all stars, what kind of evil and desperate moves is that?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Good Morning beautiful souls please u can follow these contacts as u Keep Voting the Super handsome, humble, Sweet, Sensible Deks❤️ Adekunle is the best brand for this my people God bless u all🙏

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.