Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487983 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Thank God Mercy n Ceec enter dis final 2geda....now d OGs av turn antiBaye are now confused on who to vote 4....

God of Baye neva sleep...

Make una Vote oooo...
VOTE ILEBAYE AGGRESSIVELY!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I pity soma who is throwing his girlfriend under the bus on national tv all because of angel

Hope when angel stop picking his calls he won’t start crying ,Abi no be angel again ?

Don't go and vote for your fave o
Be worrying about another man relationship.

Don't worry,he will come and cry to you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Thank God Mercy n Ceec enter dis final 2geda....now d OGs av turn antiBaye are now confused on who to vote 4....

God of Baye neva sleep...

Make una Vote oooo...
VOTE ILEBAYE AGGRESSIVELY!!!!

They'll split their votes btw them both and they'll still not meet up with Baye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Onyi99:

Don't go and vote for your fave o
Be worrying about another man relationship.

Don't worry,he will come and cry to you

It seems you voting for your fave is done under the construction site carrying blocks and cement under the hot sun ,then soma should have gotten a place in the finals with all your efforts

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Of all the finalists it's Mercy's own that irritates me the most

Very desperate woman with a very dark heart but cleverly masking it with love and light nonsense

If you are voting Mercy you are so wrong

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

That’s the lazy Nigerian youth and lazy agbayas for you. Dem go dey waste their energy and time to elevate person that doesn’t even know they exist. Meanwhile, most of them have nothing at all going on in their lives. Imagine say dem use this same energy to drive change in their own lives and Naija political terrain. Tueh!!! angry

but u are here too wasting ur own energy on top another person that u claimed wasting his or her energy.

well Hope u have vote for Baye today?

Baye for the 120milli

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2023
ISLANDERS VOTE OOOO
don't underestimate anyone! Pride of Africa Adekunle must be officially crowned King of All Stars come Sunday❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Baye Baye Baye Baye..

Your grace is gracing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Oh baby I know u taste great😋😋😋
My morning, Afternoon, Night barbecue😍

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It seems you voting for your fave is done under the construction site carrying blocks and cement under the hot sun ,then soma should have gotten a place in the finals with all your efforts

My friend gettat
What is your business with his relationship?
How a grown ass man wake up this Monday morning to worry about another man's relationship status?

Maybe he will come and cry to you then

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2023
I didn't vote anyone until now but having scrutinised the finalists, I can say either Ilebaye or Adekunle should get the prize money. C C or Cross will be the first to go on Sunday anyway

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2023
Originality007:

but u are here too wasting ur own energy on top another person that u claimed wasting his or her energy.

well Hope u have vote for Baye today?

Baye for the 120milli

Lazy youths and comprehension problems. Na wa o. Read my comment again very carefully, with an open mind and you go comprehend wetin I dey talk.

Your mates dey work dey hustle for their future while you dey here dey hustle for another person future. Person wey no go give you shishi when dem win. Infact, them go use the money wey you hustle for them to insult and broke shame you. You better give yourself sense before better Yamayama nack that your bald head there angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2023
Jay16:
As per Demigod wey you be. I wish you don't wanna become the object of scorn.
Let's wait and see which of us becomes the object of scorn 😁😁😁

And yes ,I'm a demi goddess.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:

Very desperate woman with a very dark heart but cleverly masking it with love and light nonsense

Abeg rest, she has paid her dues. Because she has won before does not mean that she should not win. Even Dangote still dey find money.

Nothing stops your faves from doing the homework she did before coming to the show. Her fans say she is a generous giver and has helped them time and time and again so let them pay her back.

Her people released finale funds. I expect to see her get a huge percentage on Sunday or else they are just capping.

Anyway y'all please keep voting Ilebaye. Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2023
pongwa:
I didn't vote anyone until now having scrutinised the finalist I can say either Ilebaye or Adekunle should get the prize money. C C or Cross will be the first to go on Sunday anyway
Please vote Ilebaye.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

So you think say all parallel market deals must be in cash? Who be all these ppl wey person dey jam for this Nairaland sef? angry
You don transfer $200 dollars to aboki bank acct , make him give 980 naira per dollar

Never !!!

All black market dollar ish is done FACE 2 FACE physical... anything outside that na #570 you go get.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

You don transfer $200 dollars to aboki bank acct , make him give 980 naira per dollar

Never !!!

All black market dollar ish is done FACE 2 FACE physical... anything outside that na #570 you go get.

Guy, you are a learner. Learn to keep your mouth shut if you no understand as things dey work…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2023
U know I always got u😘😘😘 the failed general or whoever can't lay a finger on u not on my watch😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Najdorf: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:

Very irritating girl with no talents.

God forbid she wins that money. Money she'll only use for more plastic surgery grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I pity soma who is throwing his girlfriend under the bus on national tv all because of angel

Hope when angel stop picking his calls he won’t start crying ,Abi no be angel again ?

The guy no get sense.
He could have even said let's see what's outside holds.
Mumu²

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abeg rest, she has paid her dues. Because she has won before does not mean that she should not win. Even Dangote still dey find money.

Nothing stops your faves from doing the homework she did before coming to the show. Her fans say she is a generous giver and has helped them time and time and again so let them pay her back.

Her people released finale funds. I expect to see her get a huge percentage on Sunday or else they are just capping.

Anyway y'all please keep voting Ilebaye. Thank you.
Thank you so much. Even though you're for Ilebaye, at least you're honest with Mercy Eke

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Absolutely nothing. If you notice,most of them just say anything that will bring money. But the usual answer is Acting, music. Etc.Na all of them be actors and musician.Its just ridiculous. Soma also mentioned music. Please which music is Soma known for?

Its shocking that one entered a competition to win 120,000,000 but without any single plan as to what to do with the money.

At least other housemates took the hackneyed path of claiming to do acting, music and hair business. Angel basically said "God will do it for her". Claiming Same God that gave her 90m will also give her 120m. The question is, what craft or business does she have that will bring her 120m or that brought her 90m. Does God just throw it down from the sky?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:13am On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

The guy no get sense.
Mumu²

As Soma no win, you no want make he win shipping money when he gets out? All na strategy. Na that shippers money be their main agenda. Soma and Angel are not stupid. Dem know wetin dem dey do..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Few of them are going back to acting or music. Most of them will actually just go back to being social media influencers and internet nuisances.

Some have businesses they can go into, for instance, Frodd is into nightlife, Omashola as well. Prince is in the beauty industry, Neo wants to go into the fitness industry.

However, the people that I know have been in projects are Pere, Seyi, Venita and Mercy as actors, Neo too has been in a couple of movies, but I don't think he's taking that angle seriously. Cross is into tech, lifestyle and traveling. LU kids didn't get to unpack before packing up for All Stars, so, they still have options for now.

The rest, are social media influencers. Cynthia has tried acting, but omo, her first stint was tragic, and I don't know if she will try it again.

Everyone else, "content creator"

What does this mean?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

As Soma no win, you no want make he win shipping money when he gets out? All na strategy. Na that shippers money be their main agenda. Soma and Angel are not stupid. Dem know wetin dem dey do..

True.
If them see better shippers money make I bend.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2023
ColdHunter:

Its shocking that one entered a competition to win 120,000,000 but without any single plan as to what to do with the money.

At least other housemates took the hackneyed path of claiming to do acting, music and hair business. Angel basically said "God will do it for her". Claiming Same God that gave her 90m will also give her 120m. The question is, what craft or business does she have that will bring her 120m or that brought her 90m. Does God just throw it down from the sky?

Most of those girls go into BBN to advertise themselves for olosho customers. Wetin concern them with music and acting? That’s for the guys that must hustle or hunger go kill them. The girls will easily make that money from government thieves and money miss road yahoo guys and other criminals wey get plenty money to throw around. Where you think say Angel dey get confidence to broke shame those male housemates? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2023
Ilebaye want start her usual drama this morning
Adekunle shut her down 😂
Mercy dey one corner dey laugh😂

She started crying that they are disrespecting her 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy, you are a learner. Learn to keep your mouth shut if you no understand as things dey work…
Lmao... I prove it to you , you dont know anything.

Tell us , where on earth in Nigeria , you can change $120,000 dollars and how?

We want to learn ... lol

All black market deal of such kind of money are done Physical or you go thru the bank .

Aside from corrupt politicians who carry such some, how often do you see people change $120,000 ... lol

Even some Americans have never held $10,000 cash all dia lives (credit & debit card things majorly)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Olodo24:
Thank you so much. Even though you're for Ilebaye, at least you're honest with Mercy Eke
The truth must be said because I don't know why people say she should not win because she has won before. I am glad she had foresight and her team seem prepared this finale.
Her fanbase is loyal sha. I respect that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by charzyh2: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:
So people like Princess and Ilebaye go dey put mind for the money? Hahaha
How far? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

The guy no get sense.
Mumu²

Very mumu guy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Originality007: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:
So people like Princess and Ilebaye go dey put mind for the money? Hahaha

see as God is putting you and ur foolishness into shame

now i can see y u keep attacking anyone supporting Baye.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.