Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500373 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2023
E dey pain me say, na illabaye go win but , it far better than mercy winning it ... I will do all my best for pere to enter top 3 again...

I rep the General !!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:
Looooool

Congratulations Ilebaye 😁😁😁😁😁

The gap is gapping 😁
BayeTribe,please don’t listen to Threebear o!
He’s doing all he can to make us feel relaxed while he secretly wants Mercy or Adekunle’s to apply pressure for their faves to win!
Baye’s not safe until she’s the last person to leave the stage with Ebuka on Sunday!
Vote o!!!
Don’t slack!

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:
E dey pain me say, na illabaye go win but , it far better than mercy winning it ... I will do all my best for pere to enter top 3 again...

I rep the General !!!
As it is now, I don't mind any other winner but definitely not Mercy

I'm sure she visited some places as well to make sure she win

Hian
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2023
BayeTribe,I’m seeing so many cases of fraud on my timeline and it’s so sad!
Please don’t recharge anyone’s decoder that you don’t trust!
Not all IUCS are legit!
They will use it to vote for their fave and leave you hanging!
Make una shine una eyes well o!
Even on this thread,someone is trying to scam BayeTribe!
Make una no fall mugu o!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo I no too dey fine oo

Malaria wan injure itself not me,I just manage to dey online

But whenever my whole body strong,na to take small one month break from work and visit one nice country for vacation cus combining Work plus classes and BBN voting stress no easy...I never sleep well for the past week

Lolz, ordinary malaria nilele beyen, no worry, you go dey alright. 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Abeg carry me join body o cause I dey look for ways to take run away from this country!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
Hahaha because I diss your Ghanian favorite kikik

We were on the same page in regards to Mercy's evil heart just this yesterday

I even prefer your Ghanian favorite to desperate mercy
Kwa kwa kwa
And I prefer your bitter favorite to win than Mercy!😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

This bookmarked, I will drop some votes for her as requested.....

🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️🙇🏿‍♂️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Which bank account aboki get , shey na naira account abi na dollar account ?

If there's anyone here who has ever changed dollar in aboki hand by transferring $100 to aboki acct , then aboki come give you 98,000 naira , pls quote or indicate .

Coz all black market deal are done physical, that why when you go to bank to open Dom acct , they tell you to go source for your dollar notes yourself
Landlord travel and see.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by loveuGOD: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
BayeTribe,I’m seeing so many cases of fraud on my timeline and it’s so sad!
Please don’t recharge anyone’s decoder that you don’t trust!
Not all IUCS are legit!
They will use it to vote for their fave and leave you hanging!
Make una shine una eyes well o!
Even on this thread,someone is trying to scam BayeTribe!
Make una no fall mugu o!

I quickly get back to my sence when someone sent me such request in response to how I can use money.
I will rather subscribe to decoder of a well known person than someone I don't know.

I have upgraded mine to premium.
I have another 3 to do. My office, bedroom and bq.

Vote aggressively for Ilebaye. GOD no go shame us.
I hate bullying with passion.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Omo, Bayetribes have taken over Uti's page because he's campaigning for CeeC cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Lambo steps out looking stunning,

General Pere in the kitchen: Lambo, Is this how you want to destroy my life this week?
General Pere: We need to start praying
Cross: I pray every morning.
General Pere: We need to, this girl is out for blood.
Deks: Laughing
Baye: Why are you laughing?
Deks: It's their reaction.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

Illebaye needs to give you the job as her publicist when she wins, 'cause omoh!
The energy, the passion! 😩

Lolz, you don't know Tati!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Whatever Ebuka wears tho, (he also likes having his own unique style at times), he's got the carriage & charisma to pull it off and he's a fine guy. I think he looks finer even now although he's always looked good. I didn't watch him in his season but saw his eviction clip and I was wondering why he was evicted because he's a typical ducated fine guy 🤔, although I didn't know his personality since I didn't watch his season. Lol.

Let me add that the person who won probably deserved it. At least he's an educated guy too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
Of all the finalists it's Mercy's own that irritates me the most

Very desperate woman with a very dark heart but cleverly masking it with love and light nonsense

If you are voting Mercy you are so wrong

You'll soon enter the streets, and people will still be thinking it's a joke. You need that love and light even if it's the 'fake' one that Mercy is showing.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
If you vote Mercy you are soooooo wrong

Stop encouraging rubbish, this is just a reality show and not politics but Mercy wants to give bbn another meaning.

If you keep encouraging this desperate moves from a past winner then get ready for this show to turn diabolical sooner than you expect

Mercy must not even be top 3 because I don't understand this desperate moves all because of a show you've won before.

Mercy has actually spent more than the grandprize just to win this all stars, what kind of evil and desperate moves is that?

Wake up! This is All stars not normal BBnaija and Mercy has every right to be there.

The Cece you stan is even more desperate. She’s done her assignment & she says the money is hers all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Vote Cee c o pls!

The real star of the all stars!

Baye tribe, abeg dash cee c some votes.

Tati dear, as you can see, the gap is gapping already, abeg gv my girl some.

Giel dear, hw far na?
Have u given cee c all ur votes? Pls do!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2023
JaneyJaney:
Omo.. These reactions to Venita's eviction is shocking. I hope she will stay off social media for a while and if possible visit a therapist, didn't know people disliked her this much. Well, everyone cannot be wrong. E come be like say Adekunle Dodge bullet.

P.S please vote Pere and Ilebaye, they deserve it.

What did I say?

See useless Baye clowns crying underneath as if Baye was different from Venita, considering Baye has fought with almost all the housemates. Meanwhile, it wasn't even only Baye whom Venita had problem with yet see the useless Baye clowns crying underneath. When I said Venita was part of the people decamped by Baye's toxic handler in the first week. Na Adekunle ship helped her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2023
vicdom:
Omo, Bayetribes have taken over Uti's page because he's campaigning for CeeC cheesy
They should be voting and save this over sabi for later.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Which bank account aboki get , shey na naira account abi na dollar account ?

If there's anyone here who has ever changed dollar in aboki hand by transferring $100 to aboki acct , then aboki come give you 98,000 naira , pls quote or indicate .

Coz all black market deal are done physical, that why when you go to bank to open Dom acct , they tell you to go source for your dollar notes yourself

Abokis (black market operators) have both dollar n normal accounts. It is not necessary to meet physically for a transaction - except you don't know a trusted dealer.

I have made a transfer from my dom acct to an operator's (recommended by my bank) n he transferred a ₦ equivalent to my current.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2023
Reussite:
Looking at that percentage Adekunle & Pere shared 58.83%. Pere who had appeared in the bottom 3 before below Angel must have gotten at most 18-20% leaving Deks with a 38-40%. Deks is actually very strong & I won't be surprised if he finishes in top 2.

The week Pere appeared below Angel, Angel got pity votes. And last week, Pere got pity votes. So, Pere did more than this percentage last week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2023
Yakahot:

Wake up! This is All stars not normal BBnaija and Mercy has every right to be there.

The Cece you stan is even more desperate. She’s done her assignment & she says the money is hers all the time.

Ah cee c didnt so shingbai abeg. Na mercy pack 60 million come hustle for 120m.
Dont mind her razor mouth pls.

Pls gv cee c some votes dear.

Dont mind dt Iconic dude.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2023
vicdom:
I don't think there's need for this. We should just keep voting aggressively for Baye.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

They should be voting and save this over sabi for later.

They are voting and tweeting. Na their way. Lol

Who are you voting dear?
Can you spare cee c some votes?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 10:13am On Sep 25, 2023
vicdom:

This is joblessness. Reminds me of people going under celebs tweets & IG posts in 2018 insulting them and campaigning for Tobi.

CeeC still gave him gap.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Mercy outfit this morning😋 Dangerous

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Bennytwin:

Ah cee c didnt so shingbai abeg. Na mercy pack 60 million come hustle for 120m.
Dont mind her razor mouth pls.

Pls gv cee c some votes dear.

Dont mind dt Iconic dude.

Is this a joke? Is Cece’s team a joke to you? Dey play! She was the only one I was sure was coming because they paid every blog & she trending daily weeks before the show. You know the amount she sef put into voting? People that know know.

May the best player win but you guys in glass house should not throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Even my source said they don’t get details till end of voting but Threebear weirdly gets who is gapping who. 🤣 Fear prediction.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2023
I dont get how people will be so upset wt venita over what exactly? Apart from her fall out wt Adekunle, what exactly did she do dt others havent done?

Venita did well to come for this all stars and I believe her talents were well displayed. She should get more gigs after the show.

She didnt have sex on live tv.

She was loyal to mercy her friend until she found out mercy stabbed her by not saving adekunle in "pardon me pls".

I dont get why people want to crucify her.

Abi na mercenaries and baddie fans wan chew am raw?

Hold ur head high Venita. This will pass.

Pls guys, vote cee c, our deserving winner!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Plz guys kets keep voting Mercy Eke🙏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Bennytwin:

They are voting and tweeting. Na their way. Lol

Who are you voting dear?
Can you spare cee c some votes?
Ilebaye, since week 2 she has been my fave. I don't like Ceec and I don't share votes.
All the best to Ceec.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by feelgood(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Which aboki you wan transfer $120,000 , make him give you multipled by 980

It is obvious you don't do forex transactions. Your ignorance is understandable.

Perhaps you are thinking of heavy transactions being flagged for EFCC follow up. This is possible but not usually done. Alternate (outside banking hall) Forex transactions is usually run n controlled by a syndicate with influence that cuts across the CBN n the security agencies.

These abokis have money. Don't argue pls.
Blessings
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2023
LordTheus:
Just listen to the crowd reactions abeg.

Potential All-Stars final two: Mercy and Whitemoney.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.