Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466419 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kiddwaya is rooting for Baye, mercy and All the boys

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
This is to remind you all once again that if you are voting for Mercy you are soooo wrong

Do not gradually turn bbn show to a do or die affairs, don't let this show turn to another thing all because of the desperate moves of a past winner

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
ObinnaT:
I thought Phyna was campaigning for Olebaye? Lmfao. Arisers in shambles.

She is Pere’s campaign video. 😭🤣

The Phyna that I know (that I got to know) would be very triggered and disturbed silly by a Baye win (a female, from her season) and would prefer a male win👌🏿
So I am not surprised at all

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Phyna is very busy this period Sha

Ask her fans to vote for crybaye
Fight chi chi
Ask her fans to vote for abuser snake pere
Fight chichi
Ask her fans to vote for ceec
Fight chichi

I knew phyna and chichi were throwing themselves under the bus in the weeks where the house was still divided into level 1 and level 2 but I didn't expect this ongoing never ending one year fight between them

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
If there’s something i like about Ilebaye, She doesnt bad mouth anyone.

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Eeghe:

The Phyna that I know (that I got to know) would be very triggered and disturbed silly by a Baye win (a female, from her season) and would prefer a male win👌🏿

Though Pere campaingned for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
I love that about her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

First and foremost,I and my family are not in hardship but Tinubu’s wicked policies are damaging the economy.
Atiku’s not a saint but his government would have been better than this garbage!
Thank you.
You obviously do not understand what a policy is, much less a futuristic policy. You rather we continue borrowing to pay about $10 billion subsidy into the pockets of a greedy few every year and sustain the FX arbitrage whereby another group of greedy few deplete and feed fat on our foreign reserves while debts balloons as high as 77trillion naira?. Do you guys truely love this country beyond your stomach infrastructure?. All the major candidates promised to remove subsidy, didn't they?, so why the cries?. Besides, tell me two policies of Atiku that informed your support for him. Anyone who has followed politics closely and is clearly informed would agree that Atiku is neither a saint nor better a demon.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

First and foremost,I and my family are not in hardship but Tinubu’s wicked policies are damaging the economy.
Atiku’s not a saint but his government would have been better than this garbage!
Thank you.
Atiku is your man, you are supporting Atiku, but you want Tinubu supporters to vote Ilebaye Now judge yourself 😏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yakahot:
Doyin has always been an opportunist sha.

Abegi! Was she an opportunist when she became Baye's friend in week 1 before Baye grew this popular? Which opportunity was Doyin looking for from her when she got close to Baye? The 8% she came out with last season? Ilebaye was the first friend she made in the house this season, nothing wrong with her campaigning for her to win. You arisers go just dey use una bad mouth push away all possible alliances that can solidify Ilebaye's win. Try to be thinking before posting. This is a very crucial voting week

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bossladyy:
Atiku is your man, you are supporting Atiku, but you want Tinubu supporters to vote Ilebaye Now judge yourself 😏
What has Nigerian politics got to do with BBN? Please let's keep political discussions out of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

No be small thing o!
Cece’s fans are dragging her 😂😂😂

They should get lost! Doyin and her fans owe their bitterleaf Ceec NOTHING! Ceec said all sorts of trash about Doyin, her fans dragged her, they voted for Venita instead of Doyin the they're now looking for alliance from her and her fans. They should go and meet venita's dragons for alliance and leave Doyin tf alone! It's a free world, she can support whoever she likes.

Deelights for Baye!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:

Yes. Baye only provokes them and cry later to be pitied. Lol
Which is worse?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
ObinnaT:
I thought Phyna was campaigning for Olebaye? Lmfao. Arisers in shambles.

She is Pere’s campaign video. 😭🤣
Phyna has been campaigning for pere and Ilebaye since the season started.

No slander of phyna will be tolerated, leave my girl alone.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
dominique:

They should get lost! Doyin and her fans owe their bitterleaf Ceec NOTHING! Ceec said all sorts of trash about Doyin, her fans dragged her, they voted for Venita instead of Doyin the they're now looking for alliance from her and her fans. They should go and meet venita's dragons for alliance and leave Doyin tf alone! It's a free world, she can support whoever she likes.

Deelights for Baye!

All the things u wrote just to say delights should support baye. Na real wa
This is a fight for fans at this point.

No doyin fan is meant to vote baye sha, cos na baye make people dey hate doyin.
But agenda must agend.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Eeghe:

You all just come online and start capping.
Ilebaye is phyna's friend and in her close circle since the beginning of level up till today.
You think she didn't tell phyna she was going for all stars?

Y'all just come online and start saying what y'all don't know.
Same phyna that has been carrying Ilebaye and pere on her head since the show started.

Anyways keep voting for my general pere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

But how can you think Atiku is better than Peter Obi?
lipsrsealed

It's not about being better... Atiku is a better pathway for Obi presidency ... but now... there is no way again. Likely Soludo will be the first Ibo president. As long as Tinubu is alive .... After 8 yrs...north takes power back....that is 16yrs... obi will be 77yrs by then.

That was why I tot it was more sensible for them to join forces.

That move singularly gave the presidency to Tinubu.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Clement1111:

So this isn't hardship??

Your stupid Tinubu promised a lot of things and haven't been able to fulfill anything instead he is adding pain to it's citizens

BAT supporters praising Tinubu for what they criticized GEJ during his regime

Yeye dey smell
Everything he has done so far is what he promised on his caimpaign; removal of subsidy and unification of FX window. Like he said in US recently, he would make tough decisions even if they'd make him unpopular, he will break all bottlenecks and won't back down till the country is reset. During GEJ administration, Okonjo iweala was borrowing to pay salaries, Buhari came onboard and was borrowing to pay subsidy while at it, capital expenditure were below thresholds, health and education sectors were neglected. If Tinubu was not bold enough to have pulled the plug to stop the bleeding in 5yrs, you probably might have to sell your kids to an Arab merchant for 50,000 to be able to feed your family.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
If Phyna had agreed to come to the show.
It would have been over for all the housemates right from week one.

She would have won the show right from day 1 of the show.

Y'all better go and thank phyna for not coming for the all stars, atleast your favorites now have a chance for the money.

Don't fork with Phynations!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
If Phyna had agreed to come to the show.
It would have been over for all the housemates right from week one.

She would have won the show right from day 1 of the show.

Y'all better go and thank phyna for not coming for the all stars, atleast your favorites now have a chance for the money.

Don't fork with Phynations!!!!

So a past winner can win....na hate be mercy own then...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
dominique:

Deelights for Baye!
Thanks you Auntie.....plsss help us vote Baye oo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It is you who lacks comprehension and you’re gradually losing it,Incase no one has been kind enough to tell you!
You better shut up and stop blaming Baye’s handler for Venita’s downfall which she caused by herself!
I guess Doyin’s handler also decampaigned her for being a toxic old hag!
Ode!

Typical dumbo can't still comprehend like the idiot she supports. What part of my post can't your brain understand? Or were you bind to not have seen your fellow dumb toxic Baye's clowns crying there which buttressed my point about Baye's toxic handler decamping several housemates in the first week which included Venita.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
kalan:

So a past winner can win....na hate be mercy own then...lol
Yes na!! Phyna would have won hands down!!!

Forget about people saying mercy can't win now, they are just jealous of her.
The game is open for everyone to win, past winner or not and i don't see why people dislike Mercy so much.
Yes she isn't perfect but mercy is a good person and she has a kind heart.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sweet week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
This is to remind you all once again that if you are voting for Mercy you are soooo wrong

Do not gradually turn bbn show to a do or die affairs, don't let this show turn to another thing all because of the desperate moves of a past winner

Wrong how?? If u dnt hv anything say jt mind ur fave and vote in peace.wat is do or die affair
in voting Mercy? What is the hate for Mercy Eke for?? What has she done wrong for God's sake?Hate it or love it,we keep Voting for Mercy Eke!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bennytwin:

Yes. Baye only provokes them and cry later to be pitied. Lol
Which is worse?

Thats because they lack self control and maturity
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bennytwin:

All the things u wrote just to say delights should support baye. Na real wa
This is a fight for fans at this point.

No doyin fan is meant to vote baye sha, cos na baye make people dey hate doyin.
But agenda must agend.

Doyin is Out and Saw shits Ceec Said about her. So she choose the one She likes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
dominique:

Abegi! Was she an opportunist when she became Baye's friend in week 1 before Baye grew this popular? Which opportunity was Doyin looking for from her when she got close to Baye? The 8% she came out with last season? Ilebaye was the first friend she made in the house this season, nothing wrong her campaigning for her to win. You arisers go just dey use una bad mouth push away all possible alliances that can solidify Ilebaye's win. Try to be thinking before posting. This is a very crucial voting week

Madam, that person you quoted is a Mercy fan who dislikes Doyin. She has always dragged Doyin here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Frank65:

Madam, that person you quoted is a Mercy fan who dislikes Doyin. She has always dragged Doyin here.

I thought as much
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
irenosen22:

Wrong how?? If u dnt hv anything say jt mind ur fave and vote in peace.wat is do or die affair
in voting Mercy? What is the hate for Mercy Eke for?? What has she done wrong for God's sake?Hate it or love it,we keep Voting for Mercy Eke!

Keep voting my dear.
Let everyone vote their faves.

After all, only one can win.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
Yes na!! Phyna would have won hands down!!!

Forget about people saying mercy can't win now, they are just jealous of her.
The game is open for everyone to win, past winner or not and i don't see why people dislike Mercy so much.
Yes she isn't perfect but mercy is a good person and she has a kind heart.
The hate is jt too much and nothing but jealousy.they will surely choke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.