Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466474 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Patiently waiting for Sunday grin. Apparently this is what your faves will be doing this week

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na clients dem get!😂😂😂

Kwa kwa kwa🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
Anyone but Mercy
Anyone but Cece and mercygrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Patiently waiting for Sunday grin. Apparently this is what your faves will be doing this week

Sanqa please drop small vote for Baye na

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

📌📌

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Kiddwaya is rooting for Baye, mercy and All the boys
Kidd is 100% in support of Cece!
Don’t mind him o!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂😂😂

Nigerians can recognize the Ghanian disguising and won't vote for her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
This is to remind you all once again that if you are voting for Mercy you are soooo wrong

Do not gradually turn bbn show to a do or die affairs, don't let this show turn to another thing all because of the desperate moves of a past winner
This is to remind you all once again that if you are voting for Ceec you are soooo wrong!

Do not gradually turn bbn show into a toxic affair, don't let this show turn to another thing all because of the bitterness of a past 1st runner up!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂

Nigerians can recognize the Ghanian disguising and won't vote for her
Since when did kogi become Ghana?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Someone i know who knows her personally during her days at salem university said she was always quiet and doesn’t gossip at all or talk too much. She’s a very reserved person.
Awwwnnn 😘😍🥰

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

This is to remind you all once again that if you are voting for Ceec you are soooo wrong!

Do not gradually turn bbn show into a toxic affair, don't let this show turn to another thing all because of the bitterness of a past 1st runner up!
Nice one.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
I know y'all don't want to admit it.

Ilebaye likes pere but she is hiding it but low-key she wants to fork him.
You no well!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
We are going extremely hard for Kunle.
Off to slap in 30 votes for him, tomorrow I will give him another 20. By thursday evening before voting ends I will give him another 30 then I will share 20 votes to all the girls that rocked him in the pool party.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gbadoboy:
We are going extremely hard for Kunle.
Off to slap in 30 votes for him, tomorrow I will give him another 20. By thursday evening before voting ends I will give him another 30 then I will share 20 votes to all the girls that rocked him in the pool party.

Sharing 100 votes for 4 days.......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hermes thank you for endorsing Baye!
You too much!😘🥰😍

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
U dey whine... na 100K votes my boss dey talk smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

fitzmayowa:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geelbwoy: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mercy and pere go soon find love😹😹Dem fit sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

All votes belong to CeeC
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
LordTheus:
Just listen to the crowd reactions abeg.

Potential All-Stars final two: Mercy and Whitemoney.

^^^^^

Believe it or not, I'm actually glad that this prediction didn't come to pass. If you took the time to read other posts I made during this period, you'll see that I was worried that Mercenaries and WMG would steamroll the voting polls again, so I had already written off this season as another rigged circus to favor Mercy and WM. Thankfully, it didn't end up as such.

That being said I haven't really followed this season due to facing more pressing matters, but this season was still a bit predictable. It amuses me how people never learn that the easiest way to awaken an army for any TV personality (fictional or otherwise), is to have certain people gang up on them and put them down constantly, especially if said personality isn't doing things that are noticeably bad or wrong or provocative**. People love the underdog, especially when they perceive that the underdog is always being treated differently or left out. I didn't think Ilebaye was going to win, but I could easily see her building an army especially after the week where Cee-C went after her.

Is Ilebaye's popularity justified? Yes, considering the events that have happened this season. Is it deserved? Yes, considering the events that have happened this season. Is it sustainable? I don't know. Does she deserve to win? I personally think not. Apart from the "underdog" narrative, I haven't seen much else to Baye's personality that makes her truly stand out for me. I personally think the hype might fizzle out long after the show. I don't see BayeTribe becoming like the Mercenaries, WMG, or even Icons. Her popularity strikes me as more reactionary than organic. But then again, that's just my opinion.

**I used "noticeably" there because the person might be doing things to rile up others, but perhaps it is done in a subtle way such that most people don't take notice and opt to defend the person rather than search deeply to understand why that person is being attacked in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nhazeru:

Is it Ceec from Zimbabwe that we should vote?
CeeC is from Enugu state in Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
I wonder if the independence show will be like Tacha's season where bambam and some other housemates came to join the finalists during the independence day celebrations.

And I wonder if ex housemates will come to the final week party
I know the finalists didn't go to bbtitans but they went to Bella's season
I would love to see my Alex, angel and whitemoney again

The housemates are the ones presenting the cultural show so I wonder if there will be any special guests.

I was wondering about their dinner. Atleast they get one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Whitemoney says his fans should vote for all the finalists🤣🤣
I burst Laugh.
That's the right thing to do Sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Based on what ceec said on Sunday about liking neo and having dreams about fcking him
I'm now wondering about that fight she and tolani had over neo. I wonder what triggered it.. maybe tolani actually noticed ceec's liking for neo and went off
Even though tolani was dismissed.. turns out she was kinda right.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nor mind dem

Occupy Nigeria in 2012 but nobody wants to occupy Nigeria in 2023. Yet things are way worse than it was in 2012.
Nigeria is finished.

Omo. I need to completely leave this country. Not visiting but permanently. I will be watching BBNaija from there. grin grin
Nigeria is finished because subsidy was removed?, isn't that a typical brainwashed mentality?. Did you know OBJ increased fuel from 11 to 65, yet paid subsidy, GEJ increased to 97, yet paid subsidy, PMB increased to 195, yet paid subsidy. Tinubu increased to 560 and according to the new PIA, subsidy is illegal and therefore, no provision was made in the budget. Tinubu has hands off paying subsidy as soon as NNPCL became a commercial enterprise, NNPCL sells at a price it deems fit as much as the oil sector is liberalised. The oil cabals are the vultures that had sabotaged our refineries from serving purpose, so long subsidy would keep linning their pockets. Let's think!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bryann is my baby's realest G from level up!! the others are just useless bitter rejects jealous of him even though I still don't trust all of them and Good he has built New connection with the All-stars ....Keep Voting the King❤️❤️❤️❤️

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
ObinnaT:
Even my source said they don’t get details till end of voting but Threebear weirdly gets who is gapping who. 🤣 Fear prediction.
Your source that told you CeeC topped Ilebaye?
🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁

On Sunday you and your sauceless fraudulent source will be exposed.

No more hiding , everything out in the open 😁

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u, your Hermes is campaigning for Ilebaye. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Wait a minute,i thought Cross and Liquorose were besties?
What happened?
Lol yes cross and liquor are besties but deep down she is more connected to pere than cross.

Pere and liquoross have gone too deep already, infact this is why liquoross and Maria unfollowed each other before, because saskay spilled the beans to Maria.
Even saskay too collect from pere at some point in time. Lol
And saskay now has issues with pere when Angel collect from pere too. Lol

Pere is enjoying life 😎😎

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

It's go hard or go home week.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Awwwnnn…wouldn’t it be nice if you obeyed your Oregano and vote for Baye?

Lol, mgbeke like you tongue
I am not a stan (not a headless chicken)
I vote for Cross
I will not begrudge Baye her win, at all
Will congratulate you with a clean heart and will be happy for you and Dominique
Won’t be voting though, all my hustled votes are for Cross

You guys are winning, please spare some for Cross
For old times’ sake?
🕯🙏🏿😎

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol yes cross and liquor are besties but deep down she is more connected to pere than cross.

Pere and liquoross have gone too deep already, infact this is why liquoross and Maria unfollowed each other before, because saskay spilled the beans to Maria.
Even saskay too collect from pere at some point in time. Lol
And saskay now has issues with pere when Angel collect from pere too. Lol

Pere is enjoying life 😎😎
Shuttup nobody rates ur discoloured faced nurse eliza with crawcraw preek😁😁Even Venita and Ceec said they all rejected him from outside🤣 getting into the house no one took him seriously not even amuche who also rejected his sorry ass and almost got him disqualified🤣🤣na just mercy dey use am for highlights the same way she used Ike and Whitemoney😁😁😁😁😁
As for liquorose just like other celebs who are opportunists she is only going for a safer option to win seeing that cross stands no choice!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.