Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466598 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cross wins hoh for the second time
Followed by
Kuku
Mercy
Pere
Baye didn't finish

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol yes cross and liquor are besties but deep down she is more connected to pere than cross.

Pere and liquoross have gone too deep already, infact this is why liquoross and Maria unfollowed each other before, because saskay spilled the beans to Maria.
Even saskay too collect from pere at some point in time. Lol
And saskay now has issues with pere when Angel collect from pere too. Lol

Pere is enjoying life 😎😎

The way you believe your lies and project is simply just wonderful cheesy
Not that I care for LR at all, but she freaking owns a business with Cross, lol

Delusion on fleek🙌🏾
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cross has to select two bffs
He picks Pere and Ceec

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cross final HOH....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
I want an all female top 3 , but Adekunle said No. 😐

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol yes cross and liquor are besties but deep down she is more connected to pere than cross.

Pere and liquoross have gone too deep already, infact this is why liquoross and Maria unfollowed each other before, because saskay spilled the beans to Maria.
Even saskay too collect from pere at some point in time. Lol
And saskay now has issues with pere when Angel collect from pere too. Lol

Pere is enjoying life 😎😎
I am shocked people really take you serious here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
CeeC's people are slacking .

She might lose her second position.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Final Head of House of the season in Cross and the only two-time HOH.

BFFs
General Pere
HRM CeeC

Baye was campaigning to be picked, probably because she thought it was four, luckily, there will be just two BFFs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Biggy says Cross is the only two time hoh winner
The first to be a finalist
Fans do your do, Cross has given you enough bragging rights. Give him that win grin
He is the only one I can cheer if he wins, others can go get their cheers from Kogi grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Biggy says Cross is the only two time hoh winner
The first to be a finalist
Fans do your do, Cross has given you enough bragging rights. Give him that win grin
He is the only one I can cheer if he wins, others can go get their cheers from Kogi grin

Please vote for Ilebaye, let's call a truce.
Hope you have had lunch?.
😀

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:
CeeC's people are slacking .

She might lose her second position.
Mercy nkor.

How is Mercy doing?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Someone i know who knows her personally during her days at salem university said she was always quiet and doesn’t gossip at all or talk too much. She’s a very reserved person.

Dumbo liars at it again.

You toxic retards were under rock when she was gossiping about Ceec to Doyin because she felt entitled to a naked Cross in the bathroom?

Or when she and Doyin were gossiping about Kidd after Kidd sent her out of his bed for sexually harassing him? Parrot even caught their gossip!

Or when she was gossiping about Adekunle to Doyin while promising to sabotage his HOH reign because he didn't choose her as BFF?

Or when she was plotting against Tolani from day one and even joined Ceec to plot against Tolani?

Or when she and Venita were making high five when Venita said Doyin was the devil which she agreed?

Or when she gossipped about Alex to Venita about the makeup Alex made on her face while asking Venita to clean it up and remake it, Venita actually told her that she wouldn't do such because Baye would still go gossip about the new makeup to another person while trashing her like she just did to Alex.

Useless toxic clowns. No amount of revisionism can change the toxicity about toxic dumb Baye who've got no content apart from fighting with almost everyone and playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:
I want an all female top 3 , but Adekunle said No. 😐
I actually want Kuku to be on that stage with whoever wins. If it's not him them Ceec grin I like the humiliation of being almost there

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Geezeem:
So the one time we all are going to see full results, Patriots are going to disgrace General Pere?

Y'all are voting others so after they see his percent on Sunday, they will troll us and forever remind us that they took him to the finals?

Are we bambiala team?

We gave this guy 22% weeks ago!

How many teams voted during SYE season to get Pere to 3rd position?

Think guys!

In this game, the only thing permanent is INTEREST.

General Pere shouldn't have a disgraceful exit percent pls, the trolling no go quick end lipsrsealed

This guy gave more content than all the so called contenders put together.

He threw everything on the line to give us a great show

We have seen him cry, laugh, fight, love/like, angry and sick.... what more do you want? his limb before you give him ALL your votes?

embarassed lipsrsealed

🚶🚶🚶

In case you missed it

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pls can someone kindly help out with 2k, pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

Please vote for Ilebaye, let's call a truce.
Hope you have had lunch?.
😀
grin grin I'm silent this week....waiting. Your girl has already won
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
If pere had won the head of house today , mercy would have gotten pregnant this week.

Anyways she will still get pregnant after the show.
Lol

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Eeghe:

The way you believe your lies and project is simply just wonderful cheesy
Not that I care for LR at all, but she freaking owns a business with Cross, lol

Delusion on fleek🙌🏾
actually i am 100% right and i know that cross and liquor are business partners.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
If pere had won the head of house today , mercy would have gotten pregnant this week.

Anyways she will still get pregnant after the show.
Lol
Why hasn't she gotten pregnant since🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Geelbwoy:
Mercy and pere go soon find love😹😹Dem fit sha

Drop small update nah
Na entertainment concern me... no be this campaign wey full here
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Why hasn't she gotten pregnant since🙄🙄
she is waiting for pere.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
4 days still remaining.
I pity for any fan base that slacks.

overtaking can happen even between Thursday and Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
she is waiting for pere.
But she has seen everything in his preek what else to wait for🤷

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Dumbo liars at it again.

You toxic retards were under rock when she and Doyin were gossiping about Kidd after Kidd sent her out of his bed for sexually harassing him?

Or when she was gossiping about Ceec to Doyin because she felt entitled to a naked Cross in the bathroom?

Or when she was gossiping about Adekunle to Doyin while promising to sabotage his HOH reign because he didn't choose her as BFF?

Or when she was plotting against Tolani from day one and even joined Ceec to plot against Tolani?

Or when she and Venita were making high five when Venita said Doyin was the devil which she agreed?

Or when she gossipped about Alex to Venita about the makeup Alex made on her face while asking Venita to clean it up and remake it, Venita actually told her that she wouldn't do such because Baye would still go gossip about the new makeup to another person while trashing her like she just did to Alex.

Useless toxic clowns. No amount of revisionism can change the toxicity about toxic dumb Baye who've got no content apart from fighting with almost everyone and playing the victim.

In your dirty miserable life, don’t ever quote me again. Avoid me!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
But she has seen everything in his preek what else to wait for🤷
She hasn't tasted it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pere, mercy and Cece sleeps in the same room while Adekunle, cross and ilebaye sleeps in different rooms.

Now that cross and Cece are going upstairs.
It means pere and mercy will have the blue room to themselves 😎😎😎

I hope ilebaye won't come and disturb them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
She hasn't tasted it.
Cos it doesn't look appetizing enough😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

In your dirty miserable life, don’t ever quote me again. Avoid me!

In your useless life, don't ever lie again or use the housemates for your gibberish like your toxic dumbo was doing with her toxic handler! She's the one who's got problem with almost everyone, so why demonise the housemates? The audacity!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
I just want my general pere to enjoy himself.

Seeing pere as a finalist in an all stars is Victory for me already, i am satisfied and very fulfilling.

Can't wait for the mouth watering deals coming 😎😎😎

Everyone knows pere is going to be one of the most endorsed housemates of the all stars 😎😎😎

It's funny how all the brands are waiting for the finalists 😁😁😁

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Cos it doesn't look appetizing enough😁
Lol go and ask around.
They call him giant for a reason.

Maria already confirmed it since shine your eyes that pere is a giant. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
4 days still remaining.
I pity for any fan base that slacks.

overtaking can happen even between Thursday and Friday.
Omo this one does not affect who is winning if the percentage is huge in the first three days. Na bottom people Thursday and Friday vote fit change.
Realistically sha votes drop in those days because people have ran out of materials for voting. It is better you run out of materials on Thursday than Tuesday sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Dumbo liars at it again.

You toxic retards were under rock when she and Doyin were gossiping about Kidd after Kidd sent her out of his bed for sexually harassing him?

Or when she was gossiping about Ceec to Doyin because she felt entitled to a naked Cross in the bathroom?

Oops, I even forgot to add that of Angel when Baye and Doyin were saying trash after Baye trashed Angel's belonging with paints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.