Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499333 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Vicicey:
Spartans, it may seem as though, you all aren't voting anymore 😑
VOTING RESULTS AS AT 5PM
Illebaye 31.23%
Adekunle 18.56%
CeeC 17.29%
Mercy 16.97%
Cross 8.16%
Pere 7.78%

SPARTANS C'MON!!!
Fake. Go and sit down.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Vicicey:
VOTING RESULTS AS AT 5PM
Illebaye 31.23%
Adekunle 18.56%
CeeC 17.29%
Mercy 16.97%
Cross 8.16%
Pere 7.78%

SPARTANS C'MON!!!

This must be result from Okokomaiko branch of Deloitte......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
BadMaster:

Why does Baye keep putting herself in this position? It's just a few days to go, she should just be on her own.
u know I have said this times without no.. It can never be me though I stand her. But I find this attitude annoying. Even when she was in HOH room she didn't isolate herself. We her fans r doing our best, it's up to her not to catch another strike.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
BadMaster:

They dragged her to the extent that she had to endorse CeeC

Wc one is no trying to play victim in her writeup, well phyna fav is pere not ilebaye. She supported pere first before she added ilebaye to her fav wen they dragged her..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Vicicey:
VOTING RESULTS AS AT 5PM
Illebaye 31.23%
Adekunle 18.56%
CeeC 17.29%
Mercy 16.97%
Cross 8.16%
Pere 7.78%

SPARTANS C'MON!!!
Bayetrybe, don't believe this. Keep pushing more votes for Baye.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

They can't even help themselves.
See Mercy said she stopped being human.
See wetin I dey hear🤣🤣🤣.

Thank God biggie dey show us this show and we don't get to hear reports from Housemates.

Imagine Ceec even said she didn't let them rest, always telling them to work

Pere said she had shoulder Pad cus he was sleeping and she tapped him to wake him up.

Omo!
As in en.. After when they come out they will say we didn't watch everything.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gbadoboy:
We are going extremely hard for Kunle.
Off to slap in 30 votes for him, tomorrow I will give him another 20. By thursday evening before voting ends I will give him another 30 then I will share 20 votes to all the girls that rocked him in the pool party.

There better be a K behind those figures you're dropping. If not, better go and rest. No be that type of votes teams dey look for in this finale grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
There's this homegirl of mine that ships Ceekuku hard cheesy cheesy
She is the happiest girl in the world this week
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nomyth:

Spot on!

This is why I laff when her enemies pray for her disqualification.

Disqualifying her at this period will only bring her bigger wins, people will now know what a real bandwagon is. She will win more than the 120M prize if she gets disqualified at this period.

Even Erica got rewarded with 76,000 usd following her disqualification, ilebaye will get more than that.

And the housemate that wins following her disqualification?

He/ She will never have the satisfaction of a true/ real winner.

Y'all can see that Tacha's disqualification has haunted Mercy for so long and took away the sweetness of her victory so much so that she wants to try a second time so as to set the record straight.

But wait, what if ilebaye gets disqualified and Mercy wins again? 🤔

How will she feel this time?

God bless you my dear!!!!
Where have you been?
Long time no see!😍
Tbh,Mercy won’t win this around even if that unfortunate incident happens!
God forbid!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Adekunle and CeeC has been together since morning, what is going on undecided
I thought she doesn’t see Deks and she is only dreaming of Neo grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
2 faced snake Abuser pere to crybaye ilebaye after he has collected alliance votes to get him to finals: The hoh changed you

Crybaye: how?

Mercy: it didn't change her it only enhanced who she is and you need to work on yourself so that when you come out and have fame you won't forget the people.
The small power you had. You felt you were over everyone.

Mercy it's too late. We already know her as a wicked user that uses and discards people then cries victim.

https://twitter.com/callme_kapish/status/1706344041984520328?t=PS0zpi66KBRKDki00aTfxA&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
A confrontation is brewing between CeeC and IIebaye, this is coming from her convo with Pere right now......
May God protect my girl from that evil witch!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
BadMaster:

Why does Baye keep putting herself in this position? It's just a few days to go, she should just be on her own.

I wish Biggie can give her a pen and 300pages book to fill up from now till Sunday, anything to Keep her busy and stop her from getting into troubles.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Patriots keep voting for Pere!!!😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gbadoboy:
We are going extremely hard for Kunle.
Off to slap in 30 votes for him, tomorrow I will give him another 20. By thursday evening before voting ends I will give him another 30 then I will share 20 votes to all the girls that rocked him in the pool party.

This is funny 🤣

Do you mean 80 votes for Kuku or 80k votes?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Giel:

2 faced snake Abuser pere to crybaye ilebaye after he has collected alliance votes to get him to finals: The hoh changed you

Crybaye: how?

Mercy: it didn't change her it only enhanced who she is and you need to work on yourself so that when you come out and have fame you won't forget the people.
The small power you had. You felt you were over everyone.

Mercy it's too late. We already know her as a wicked user that uses and discards people then cries victim.

https://twitter.com/callme_kapish/status/1706344041984520328?t=PS0zpi66KBRKDki00aTfxA&s=19

As Baye is playing her usual pity game, Pere is rather telling her that "no, you're not the victim but me". Two victim card players grin Pere started playing his own late though. I called out Pere's first attempt when he started his victim card to the viewers while using Cross & Kim until he was outed by Doyin & Ceec.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baye is leading already
Please Baye fans share some votes for pere
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mercy don resume work dey give Ilebaye advice. Everybody must advice one person

Even tell am say she no dey human
Lmao 🤣😂
Thank God I'm Resting because if Alex dey there dey talk all those ones dem for use insult finish my girl
My girl no dey house yet dey collect steady from fanbase of wicked ungrateful ilebaye. Mercy don talk her own now 🤣

Everybody saying one thing about one wicked person.

Chai. Thank you God for small blessings.🤣💃
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

As Baye is playing her usual pity game, Pere is rather telling her that "no, you're not the victim but me". Two victim card players grin Pere started playing his own late though. I called out Pere's first attempt when he started his victim card to the viewers while using Cross & Kim until he was outed by Doyin & Ceec.

Abuser pere and crybaye ilebaye fit 🤣🤣
Forever victims
People who cannot own up to their actions. It's always someone else's fault. 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂 so in Mercy's mind she is making sense. Please how was Baye terrorising them?
Baye was terrorizing them with her constant victories!
Period!
This morning,cross asked Cece what happened between her and Baye prior to to the eviction show and Cece said “it wasn’t my fight “,bla bla bla….then why did she suddenly attack Baye with snide comments when Baye only came to remind them that biggy asked them to get ready?
See eh,Baye is tolerating a whole lot of shit from these entitled OGs who bring nothing to the table!
Just watch and see how they’ll treat cross as HOH!
Mercy and Cece walked out on Baye several times and no one called them out!
It is well!
Baye should just endure for a while,after all it’s less than a week before the show ends!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nhazeru:

I wish Biggie can give her a pen and 300pages book to fill up from now till Sunday, anything to Keep her busy and stop her from getting into troubles.
I agree with u. Cos I don't get y she won't isolate herself knowing full well they hate her. If u watched, u will see where she said she heard all they ere saying

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Thank God she won HOH when it mattered the most and she’ll finally rest from their constant disrespect and disregards!
Baye,just ignore all of them and focus on the main prize!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

May God protect my girl from that evil witch!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:

I actually want Kuku to be on that stage with whoever wins. If it's not him them Ceec grin I like the humiliation of being almost there

Aint you tired, Adekunle this Adekunle that. During bbt I remembered you posted a fake fb acct of Adekunle here using it to campaign for votes 4 khosi of all the bbn housemates...

If he doesn't win the cash price hes already in the finals and has more win(tasks) than ur fav...
It not that deep, he has said it several times that he came to enjoy himself..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jen96:
I agree with u. Cos I don't get y she won't isolate herself knowing full well they hate her. If u watched, u will see where she said she heard all they ere saying

The response she gave Ebuka was a direct jab to CeeC and Venita.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
That one will continue to cry everyday..You go cry tire🥱
Your mamba Amauche that looks like a village wrestler is gone and shamefully too. Even with all the makeups and wigs, e no fit disguise her face that looks like compressed fufu....

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Thank God she won HOH when it mattered the most and she’ll finally rest from their constant disrespect and disregards!
Baye,just ignore all of them and focus on the main prize!
Ilebaye doesn't even know that she is a contender for the prize for her mind she go be among the first persons when go leave on Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
femisplash:
Nigeria is finished because subsidy was removed?, isn't that a typical brainwashed mentality?. Did you know OBJ increased fuel from 11 to 65, yet paid subsidy, GEJ increased to 97, yet paid subsidy, PMB increased to 195, yet paid subsidy. Tinubu increased to 560 and according to the new PIA, subsidy is illegal and therefore, no provision was made in the budget. Tinubu has hands off paying subsidy as soon as NNPCL became a commercial enterprise, NNPCL sells at a price it deems fit as much as the oil sector is liberalised. The oil cabals are the vultures that had sabotaged our refineries from serving purpose, so long subsidy would keep linning their pockets. Let's think!
Yes Jonathan wanted to increase to 145 and not pay subsidy but Tinubu and his cohorts launched a protest against it claiming to be doing it for the masses. Fayemi recently accepted they knew subsidy should have gone since 2012 but they had politics to play. If l

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
shumuel:
Adekunle and CeeC has been together since morning, what is going on undecided
I thought she doesn’t see Deks and she is only dreaming of Neo grin

She is confused
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ilebaye doesn't even know that she is a contender for the prize for her mind she go be among the first persons when go leave on Sunday.
Una too like victim card just read what u wrote😕 someone that survived against a previous winner doesn't know she is popular outside haba is she that dumb🙄🙄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jen96:

You know in this game, the moment you begin to isolate yourself and camera no see you, na house straight cus your ratings go drop. This is what Beatrice suffered.
This is also what Hermes suffered. As at week two, Hermes had winning chances until he got on that ship that started taming and taking him away from limelight.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
That one will continue to cry everyday..You go cry tire🥱
Your mamba Amauche that looks like a village wrestler is gone and shamefully too. Even with all the makeups and wigs, e no fit disguise her face that looks like compressed fufu....

Her tears Dey always sweet me 🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.