Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1504924 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The response she gave Ebuka was a direct jab to CeeC and Venita.....cheesy grin cheesy
it pained them!!!😂😂😂
Angel swore she would attack Baye if she ever survived eviction and I was like,what exactly did Baye do to them that makes them feel like she’s beneath them?
Up till now,none of them can mention one thing that Baye does wrong,all they do is to criticize,gaslight and give her fake advice!
Meanwhile,their own faults are so disgusting,yet they tolerate each other but not Baye!
Doyin and Ike were the worst HOHs ever but no one disrespected them like they did to Baye!
Why’s her own different?
Or are we watching a different BBN show from the original one?
Baye Abeg ignore them and remain calm!
Use this energy and win more sponsored tasks and pepper them with more success!

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
That one will continue to cry everyday..You go cry tire🥱
Your mamba Amauche that looks like a village wrestler is gone and shamefully too. Even with all the makeups and wigs, e no fit disguise her face that looks like compressed fufu....

Kwa kwa kwa
You’re so brutal and I love you!
Lmao!
All her faves have been thrown out!
Even the Angel she was famzing got evicted and all she does is to masturbat.e with Baye’s highlights and try to insert her expired faves into conversations!
Don’t mind her!😂😂😂😂

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ilebaye doesn't even know that she is a contender for the prize for her mind she go be among the first persons when go leave on Sunday.
I think so too…if only she knew!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alheeri:

Aint you tired, Adekunle this Adekunle that. During bbt I remembered you posted a fake fb acct of Adekunle here using it to campaign for votes 4 khosi of all the bbn housemates...

If he doesn't win the cash price hes already in the finals and has more win(tasks) than ur fav...
It not that deep, he has said it several times that he came to enjoy himself..
No I'm not tired.
Wait for January and engage me about bbt, right now I'm busy with bbn grin
Being in the finale and coming out 3rd or 4th is the worst. No one cares about you grin even media rounds are about top 2, you should know this.
I think I have addressed everything in your post ✌

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Our cruise ship grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Percy are eating, pere just spoon fed Mercy grin

I say make I give small update for those watching this show for fun and entertainment and not for bragging rights

🚶🚶🚶

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You’re so brutal and I love you!
Lmao!
All her faves have been thrown out!
Even the Angel she was famzing got evicted and all she does is to masturbat.e with Baye’s highlights and try to insert her expired faves into conversations!
Don’t mind her!😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comrade this is vawulence.
Imagine fucking with 3 BBN fave in a 4some and none of you climaxed to the finals🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Yhooo.
That's the weakest [/s] selection[s] erection ever🤣

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

it pained them!!!😂😂😂
Angel swore she would attack Baye if she ever survived eviction and I was like,what exactly did Baye do to them that makes them feel like she’s beneath them?
Up till now,none of them can mention one thing that Baye does wrong,all they do is to criticize,gaslight and give her fake advice!
Meanwhile,their own faults are so disgusting,yet they tolerate each other but not Baye!
Doyin and Ike were the worst HOHs ever but no one disrespected them like they did to Baye!
Why’s her own different?
Or are we watching a different BBN show from the original one?
Baye Abeg ignore them and remain calm!
Use this energy and win more sponsored tasks and pepper them with more success!
she is so free spirited that's y she keeps going back to them.

I pray she survives this week. I don't think I could v Chested another week.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mercy knew what Baye was trying to do. Toxic Baye had always been in the act of looking for anyone who will support her lack of accountability while playing the victim to buttress her pity card game to the viewers like a leech until she eventually turned on the person.

It was Doyin at the beginning who continued to help Baye chat her victim game to the viewers after she trashed Angel's belonging with paints, fought with Neo, Venita etc.. Eventually, she turned on Doyin after leeching on her and then went to leech on Alex as another person to support her lack of accountability and victim card game for the viewers before eventually turning on Alex. I think it's Mercy's turn now. Lol.

Pere also knew what she was doing thus wouldn't let her use him support her lack of accountability and victim card game since he knew her game already, he wouldn't let her use him buttress her lack of accountability, even as he's playing his own victim card since he realised that it's victim card agenda some useless viewers want. He had previously tried it in the case of Kim & Cross' until he was outed by Doyin & Ceec & Alex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Una too like victim card just read what u wrote😕 someone that survived against a previous winner doesn't know she is popular outside haba is she that dumb🙄🙄
Oh be quiet.
In the minds of the housemates either Mercy or Ceec is winning. They even rate Adekunle over her because he is a finalist and survived back to back.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
That one will continue to cry everyday..You go cry tire🥱
Your mamba Amauche that looks like a village wrestler is gone and shamefully too. Even with all the makeups and wigs, e no fit disguise her face that looks like compressed fufu....

Alex didn't leave shamefully and you know this. She is top ten. She beat a past winner by a margin. She was just nominated in the wrong week with the strongest housemates, and none of those that were not nominated would have beaten her. That is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Actually she was the 5th strongest housemate this season. If no 5 gets 13% on Sunday, then you can talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh be quiet.
In the minds of the housemates either Mercy or Ceec is winning. They even rate Adekunle over her because he is a finalist and survived back to back.
Sharrap if they still don't rate her enough after surviving an eviction that swept off a previous winner then she is not deserving of the price money period!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by georjay(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
VOTE C.I.A

CEEC

ILEBAYE

ADEKUNLE
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sharrap if they still don't rate her enough after surviving an eviction that swept off a previous winner then she is not deserving of the price money period!!!
You are daft.

Get lost.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are daft.

Get lost.
Nne gi daft!!
Cry wella🤪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Geezeem:
Percy are eating, pere just spoon fed Mercy grin

I say make I give small update for those watching this show for fun and entertainment and not for bragging rights

🚶🚶🚶

It may seem as though this spoon feeding is the new love language.

Let me go and look for who will spoon feed me,i need energy to keep voting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MercyStan(f): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:
CeeC's people are slacking .

She might lose her second position.

So if according to you, CeeC is currently second and Ilebaye is first, and Adenkunle is top three then that leaves Mercy 4th?

Lol. You are a fool and only fools will take you seriously.

It's the boldness you use in talking trash daily here that still amazes me.

You must think you are some demi god or something. Fucking Narcissistic idiot with fake source.

The least Mercy will get is second. There is no way Adekunle or CeeC will top her in the final week

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She didn't get the name Lambo for fun.....cheesy grin cheesy

Top over cover, yansh dey outside cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Somgel after spending time in the same hotel😋

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:
She is at it again. "I like it when people carrect me" to Mercy. Mxm
Are housemates there to serve you? Who made you king?

Her fans lipsrsealed
I watched that conversation
Her fans are already crucifying mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Iiebaye should have a memoir on advise she got all through this season, she has gotten advise from almost everyone in the house Deks, Alex, Uriel, WhiteMoney, Cross, Neo, Angel, Venita, CeeC, Omasola, Prince, Lucy, Mercy and Pere, all these advise should last a life time.....

She needs a communication coach ASAP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
😔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Since voting started some popular accounts have been moving mad.
To play a psychological warfare on Bayetribe. Should she win they want to reduce our efforts to pity narrative.
Bayetribe you snooze you lose na we know wetin we see for Ilebaye body. Every votes count do not rest or give up keep pumping those votes.

Nobody is going to reduce our hardwork to pity. Ignore them.
God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:
Mercy knew what Baye was trying to do. Toxic Baye had always been in the act of looking for anyone who will support her lack of accountability while playing the victim to buttress her pity card game to the viewers like a leech until she eventually turned on the person.

It was Doyin at the beginning who continued to help Baye chat her victim game to the viewers after she trashed Angel's belonging with paints, fought with Neo, Venita etc.. Eventually, she turned on Doyin after leeching on her and then went to leech on Alex as another person to support her lack of accountability and victim card game for the viewers before eventually turning on Alex. I think it's Mercy's turn now. Lol.

Pere also knew what she was doing thus wouldn't let her use him support her lack of accountability and victim card game since he knew her game already, he wouldn't let her use him buttress her lack of accountability, even as he's playing his own victim card since he realised that it's victim card agenda some useless viewers want. He had previously tried it in the case of Kim & Cross' until he was outed by Doyin & Ceec & Alex.

I still think Doyin had some faults in the way she went about the whole issue but facts on every single thing

Victimisation strategy is too much
In all this.
We blame Ike and his stupidity. Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Somgel after spending time in the same hotel😋

What are you trying to say?🤣🤣
Come out plainly 🤣
Don't go through the corners 🤣
LMAO

My Angel baby is happy and all smiles 😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
MercyStan:

So if according to you, CeeC is currently second and Ilebaye is first, and Adenkunle is top three then that leaves Mercy 4th?

Lol. You are a fool and only fools will take you seriously.

It's the boldness you use in talking trash daily here that still amazes me.

You must think you are some demi god or something. Fucking Narcissistic idiot with fake source.

The least Mercy will get is second. There is no way Adekunle or CeeC will top her in the final week
Bullshit!!
And if any of them tops her what will happen!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
In all dis drama, intrigues n talking points dat Baye is bringing even in d final week.....plss dont 4get to vote 4 her ..cos without her thers virtually nothing to talk about....

Plsease, Ejo, Edakun, Daalu...

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:
As Baye is playing her toxic victim/pity card, Pere dey play his own pity card together with her. Lol. He forgot he was part of conspirators conspiring against Ceec, Mercy, Alex, Adekunle and Baye who was the last they conspired against after she stole Seyi's drinks and insulted him.. Apart from the fact that he was also part of the people stealing other people's food.

Kunle was stealing onions and other food stuffs ....biggy had to come to the house rescue when other housemates started loosing weight by forcing them to wager 500 money points

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Since voting started some popular accounts have been moving mad.
To play a psychological warfare on Bayetribe. Should she win they want to reduce our efforts to pity narrative.
Bayetribe you snooze you lose na we know wetin we see for Ilebaye body. Every votes count do not rest or give up keep pumping those votes.

Nobody is going to reduce our hardwork to pity. Ignore them.
God bless you all.
If you go to the comment section of that post, you will see how they're finishing her. Next time she will keep her advice to herself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Giel:

What are you trying to say?🤣🤣
Come out plainly 🤣
Don't go through the corners 🤣
LMAO

My Angel baby is happy and all smiles 😁
😂 I'm just a liker of beauriful things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
DGOODLYF:
In all dis drama, intrigues n talking points dat Baye is bringing even in d final week.....plss dont 4get to vote 4 her ..cos without her thers virtually nothing to talk about....

Plsease, Ejo, Edakun, Daalu...

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU
😂😂😂 true

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
EmmyCC:

Yes Jonathan wanted to increase to 145 and not pay subsidy but Tinubu and his cohorts launched a protest against it claiming to be doing it for the masses. Fayemi recently accepted they knew subsidy should have gone since 2012 but they had politics to play. If l
The difference is a big pair of balls, while GEJ lacked balls, Tinubu has a steel of it. Morever, Fayemi was only speaking for himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.