Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501046 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
I go laugh Ceec tire if after ilebaye pull ur hair for house and she still pull am again by defeating u on stage cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't act fast madam dwarf! time waits for u no more!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Baye has been complaining about Ceec to Pere ever since they finished the hoh task. It's getting tiring now. Why doesn't she let Ceec be if she doesn't talk to her? She says she wants to be told what she did wrong. Until when? Why can't she just stay in her lane for 7 days and ignore whoever doesn't like her. Must she cry about being liked or not until the last day? Mxm

This has been her problem and that's the reason why everyone jump on her, she should ignore CeeC and face her front, if only she knows CeeC is planning to get her a 3rd strike.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye putting herself on the line of fire again, there is no point allowing people to come for you because you are seeking correction......
I Stan her forever but I hate this attitude n Pere is the one making it brew
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by superintendents(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:
Congratulations to my Baby Boy

The first and only 2-Time Head of House of the All Star season.

The Final Head of House of the All Star season.

Cross Da Boss.

And congratulations to our bestie, Pere, and our stubborn sibling, CeeC, on enjoying the HoH lounge as the last two BFFs

I wish them a very breezy reign.

I don rush go drop more votes for my baby boy for making me proud grin. Eez nuh easy o
wow you look good...can I DM you if you don't mind...

grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Upload it on a dead page and quote me then I go believe ur lamba henceforth🤪🤪🤪
Lol let what happened in Paris, stays in Paris.
I have revealed too much already.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jen96:
I Stan her forever but I hate this attitude n Pere is the one making it brew

She is still very naive I'm suspecting she is thinking she has to be friends with this OGs because of interaction outside the house.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Laycon has something to say about Mercy Eke.
Please Read Carefully;

I don’t like Mercy Eke.

I don’t find her interesting and she’s not my type of person.

I’m watching big brother tonight and I’m noticing once again why she won in her season.

Mercy is light hearted… she is humble, she is a child at heart, and genuinely wishes everyone well.

Mercy has that star quality, she wants to always win, but she will never block another’s shine.

Mercy will win BBnaija a second time.

She will win it EFFORTLESSLY.

And none of the housemates will be crushed about it because she actually deserves it.

Big brother himself will choose Mercy over any of the HMs because she has represented the brand well.

And she is one sure person that will carry the brand again.

She is never problematic, she is one person that we all know will answer if Biggie or any of the sponsors call.

Her humility is on steroids…and this is a huge propeller to success.

Nobody likes an Antagonist…

This is why Tboss, Tacha, CC and Pere could never have won.

Everyone likes a nice humble person and that’s the reason Efe, Miracle, Mercy, LAYCON and White Money won,

The only person that could have stood a chance against Mercy among every HM ever to Grace the show is LAYCON.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
IIebaye has set up herself for round table discussion later today as Mercy and Pere will sure talk to CeeC about her and the cycle will start again.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jen96:
Pere leave Illabaye alone...
na wa o.
Any small thing is pere. Can't you see he is trying to help her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol let what happened in Paris, stays in Paris.
I have revealed too much already.
Sadly for u nothing was revealed...u just wasted ur time typing a truck load of boring balderdash🥱
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
Of all the finalists it's Mercy's own that irritates me the most

Very desperate woman with a very dark heart but cleverly masking it with love and light nonsense

If you are voting Mercy you are so wrong
You are right on thus one.Till today one can't figure out what she really offers.its not by her amerigbo accent.And the worst thing is she feels so entitled to the win and has been bragging since the show started. Is the the one to crown herself the winner or the voters?She acts as if she's wayyy bigger and better than all the housemates. Its ridiculous. Its not like she's even smart.She fails woefully at all the intellectual tasks and can hardly string two sentences together.Im not sure about your statement calling Baye a Ghanaian though.She has explained several times why she has the accent and the accent is even pure like Ghanaians own as they have confirmed. Are you actually sure she's Ghanaian?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She is still very naive I'm suspecting she is thinking she has to be friends with this OGs because of interaction outside the house.....

Will you keep quiet?

Someone playing her usual victim strategy to the viewers but here you're crying as usual?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

No this is the last week we can now be honest grin. She is not naive at all, she knows exactly what she is doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
IIebaye has set up herself for round table discussion later today as Mercy and Pere will sure talk to CeeC about her and the cycle will start again.....
If they do that they will be playing right into her game. They need to ignore her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:
Baye has been complaining about Ceec to Pere ever since they finished the hoh task. It's getting tiring now. Why doesn't she let Ceec be if she doesn't talk to her? She says she wants to be told what she did wrong. Until when? Why can't she just stay in her lane for 7 days and ignore whoever doesn't like her. Must she cry about being liked or not until the last day? Mxm

After the HOH games, Cross and Pere was teasing her that they will show her. It was all jokes. Then Pere told her that she changed when she became HOH. This is why they are having the conversation because she was asking Pere how she changed?. Ceec stood on the side gossiping her after the games with Adekunle in her usual fashion.

The conversation with Pere was to understand how she changed. Pere said she had shoulder Pad and she said she wasn't mean, she only had to become firmer when the housemates were taking her for a ride, Then she talked about what Ceec had been doing to her. We sef we watch am and she no lie.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:

No this is the last week we can now be honest grin. She is not naive at all, she knows exactly what she is doing.

She can't be doing the same thing over and over again, you can't be seeking validation all the time and you expect people to take you serious, hence the reason why everyone criticise her, for me I think it's naivety I might be wrong though, because I don't think the gal I'm watching right now has the mental strength to even comprehend fully what she herself is doing.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:
I want an all female top 3 , but Adekunle said No. 😐

I told you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:
CeeC's people are slacking .

She might lose her second position.

To my Ade
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Will you keep quiet?

Someone playing her usual victim strategy to the viewers but here you're crying as usual?

Apostle Paul is everything alright today I hope you have also checked your BP today......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:

Wasn't he a finalist last time? How many deals did he get? Don't add influencing for Kimoprah grin that one doesn't count

LMAO 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nomyth:

Spot on!

This is why I laff when her enemies pray for her disqualification.

Disqualifying her at this period will only bring her bigger wins, people will now know what a real bandwagon is. She will win more than the 120M prize if she gets disqualified at this period.

Even Erica got rewarded with 76,000 usd following her disqualification, ilebaye will get more than that.

And the housemate that wins following her disqualification?

He/ She will never have the satisfaction of a true/ real winner.

Y'all can see that Tacha's disqualification has haunted Mercy for so long and took away the sweetness of her victory so much so that she wants to try a second time so as to set the record straight.

But wait, what if ilebaye gets disqualified and Mercy wins again? 🤔

How will she feel this time?

Did Erica actually get that money that was purportedly being raised?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
na wa o.
Any small thing is pere. Can't you see he is trying to help her.
by trying to instigate something?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Did Erica actually get that money that was purportedly being raised?

Yes she got it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

exactly...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Apostle Paul is everything alright today I hope you have also checked your BP today......

You should check your brain.

Like you were sleeping when Baye was playing the victim from the beginning after fighting with almost everyone, after which she played the victim and gossipped them to Doyin whom she eventually fought with!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gbadoboy:
We are going extremely hard for Kunle.
Off to slap in 30 votes for him, tomorrow I will give him another 20. By thursday evening before voting ends I will give him another 30 then I will share 20 votes to all the girls that rocked him in the pool party.
😂 Funniest shit I've read on this thread.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lol yes cross and liquor are besties but deep down she is more connected to pere than cross.

Pere and liquoross have gone too deep already, infact this is why liquoross and Maria unfollowed each other before, because saskay spilled the beans to Maria.
Even saskay too collect from pere at some point in time. Lol
And saskay now has issues with pere when Angel collect from pere too. Lol

Pere is enjoying life 😎😎
Oglamba. Your delusion game is otherworldly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

After the HOH games, Cross and Pere was teasing her that they will show her. It was all jokes. Then Pere told her that she changed when she became HOH. This is why they are having the conversation because she was asking Pere how she changed?. Ceec stood on the side gossiping her after the games with Adekunle in her usual fashion.

The conversation with Pere was to understand how she changed. Pere said she had shoulder Pad and she said she wasn't mean, she only had to become firmer when the housemates were taking her for a ride, Then she talked about what Ceec had been doing to her. We sef we watch am and she no lie.

No. The conversation with Pere was about Ceec. How she doesn't respond when she talks to her. How Ceec was angry because Baye knocked on something instead of waking Ceec up when changing batteries etc. Baye wanted to know how she may have angered Cc, she wants to be told what she did wrong bla bla. Yes they talked about how arrogant she was during her hoh reign and Pere jokingly showed her how high her shoulders were.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
garfield1:

I told you

Do mind him o..
Go and vote
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

You should check your brain. Like you were sleeping when Baye was playing the victim from the beginning after fighting with almost everyone, after which she played the victim and gossipped them to Doyin whom she eventually fought with!

Apostle Paul please take your meds and ensure that you sleep very well, you will surely survive this that I can assure you.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
The final hoh they were claiming for ilebaye has gone to cross
Congratulations Cross

Na you enjoy this past month
No nominations before hoh win.
Hoh 2 weeks to finals
Immunity week to finals
Hoh finals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.