Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466833 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Her family message has more highlights than agama plastic nyash and her fake romance with Pere!😂😂😂😂

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Twoclans:
Did big brother give them outfit for this event this one that they are all wearing white.

This simply means you don't even watch the show, some of you guys don't watch the show but behaves as if they be the camera man.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alright time to see the dinner in the garden and the decor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Even for family task,na she win!😂😂😂

She's glowing already. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
With all due respect, this Ghanaian babe doesn't deserve to win.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Adekunle Omo Oba I am super proud to have u as a fave😍 Mummy is proud What a man😋😋😋😋

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
See Brother Cross feeling like a bonafide finalist grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
DGOODLYF:
I dont know why you guyz are pinning dis pity narrative....Go to any south africa page on SM....Baye dominate their space...because shes d most deserving...The reason why you still wailing abt dis pity is because your OGs dat think already made fans will win dem d money without doing much are now on d loosing end

Why are you pained by the fact!

You keep crying when the facts are thrown to your face and can't answer any questions asked!

When asked about Bayes content, you can't answer.

Her content was fighting with all the housemates while playing the victim continued by her toxic handler out there, added with her PR & level up housemates out there! I still don't know why level up housemates were allowed to dictate what was happening out there!

Meanwhile, there are hardly victims in Biggie house. I mean they go there to eat, enjoy and sleep, so what's with the trash which some useless people are saying? Does that make sense to any functional brain? It wasn't as if she was on her bed and people attacked her. She's the one even going physical with the housemates!

In fact, the true victims were the housemates who were victims of Baye's constant unwarranted provocation . She was the one who went to trash Angel's belonging unwarranted for example and fought with Angel.. She would steal and insult, after which she would play the victim. She insulted Seyi after stealing his drinks before Ike trashed her belonging. I mean there's every reaction to every action! Ike trashed her belongings for example because she stole Seyi's drinks and insulted him whereas Baye trashed Angel's belonging without Angel doing anything to her! So why didn't the useless Hypocrites condemn what she did to Angel?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
The garden is so beautiful
Only Adekunle obeys instructions to the letter putting on white and Gold🙂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Adekunle said how many chairs are there

Cross said 8

Maybe just to make it look nice

Adekunle said noooo

Ceec said yes someone maybe be joining

Abuser 2 faced snake Pere: I think it's just 8 to make it look nice. I don't think anyone is joining us.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alheeri:

😂😂 Re you not voting?
I haven't even visited the voting site since yesterday

Like I earlier stated, this is cruise week for me.....my voting starts on Wednesday till Friday cus I need to recover first
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
carammel:
The garden is so beautiful
Only Adekunle obeys instructor the letter putting in white and Gold🙂

Owww..thought it was all white..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lauryn41:

Lol South Africans are the highest patronizers of pity

They voted tboss against Efe , they felt Nigerians were bullying boss
They voted Cee c against miracle , same bully story

Let’s not even get into it
Na you follow dem vote bah

See your mouth, like you live in south Africa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mercy says the stars decor means they are all stars
She says it's the details

Then say she wants to be biggie's babe

Mercy that spot is taken by biggie's forever love Angel.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
The food might turn sour in Their mouths once they sight Ebuka, no one wants to see Ebuka at this hour😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Her family message has more highlights than agama plastic nyash and her fake romance with Pere!😂😂😂😂
can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
The dinner set is lit....Biggie try
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cross wants to do speech

He says for 30 seconds everyone should just say something.

Ceec says he should start.

He agrees.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Adekunle is still suspecting the table for 8
He thinks someone is coming
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
carammel:
The food might turn sour in Their mouths once they sight Ebuka, no one wants to see Ebuka at this hour😁
Especially Adekunle who still has fresh memory of Ebuka's entry in level 3 house to evict the riders I think😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Biggie there are candles

Why didn't you light them?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Owww..thought it was all white..
The dress code is white and gold, others prolly don’t have gold or they just feel it’s ok to be on plain white.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Make Cross pour more Smirnoff abeg.. grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
carammel:
Swears 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ilebaye came to that show to flirt that was her strategy. In the first day people were already talking about her because she told Whitemoney that he was handsome. The next day after conspiring with the housemated to nominate Venita she nominated Tolanibaj and acted like she nominated Venita as instructed. These two actions were heavily discussed on the timeline. She went for Neo and Tolani bullied and slutshamed her. That same week she said she was winning the money the entire house laughed. In week one she brought deceit, flirting and confidence to that house. This was when she started gaining fans. Can you tell me what the other finalists were doing in week one when Ilebaye was everywhere and made Venita cry? These events shaped up to be something else in the coming weeks. How does this content stem from pity. Even in week 2 the bullying narrative had not set in say something else. You think her supporters don't watch this show.

If you cannot see that the entire narrative this season was centered on her then you need recommended glasses.
So inorder words, her troublesome act made fans love her or what ?

Rest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
This is the second break in 20 minutes

Abi na because of cross shalaye big brother you rush enter break?
LMAO 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
Those of you voting Cross please what is your aim?

In all of this, your CC could actually be Munyarized✋🏾🙌🏾🗣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sanqa:

I actually want Kuku to be on that stage with whoever wins. If it's not him them Ceec grin I like the humiliation of being almost there

It’s called being Munyarized and I can’t wait to do cartwheels

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

She's glowing already. grin
Yes ogrin
And she’s adding weight toogrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chizzy Nwannem, can’t get tired of this his Innoson advert😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Giel:
Everybody is jealous of me
Everybody is giving me attitude

You no dey ever talk wetin you dey to people

Always one person
The professional forever victim known as
ilebaye.

I'm happy Sha she didn't enjoy her hoh reign
Her nasty attitude she displayed during Doyin's wager time basically trashing then to big brother in the arena when he asked her to review her role
and then later that night in the house when Alex tried to tell her that her attitude wasn't right and she should have just gone with the flow to make sure the wager is won. She attacked Alex and said alex is always blaming her and never wants to see her side.

Now she got her karma life and direct.
E sweet me 🤣

Even 2 faced abuser pere had to call her out and tell her she was arrogant, this is after voting had closed and he's in finals sha because when voting was still on to get to finals. he was defending her hoh reign and saying everyone else was at fault. When an arrogant snake life abuser called pere has to call you out Sha.

Sha. I don talk my own
When Ilebaye wins she should thank Ike for his extreme stupidity because without Ike all this professional victim would have just ended as it begun

In tears.
This was you some weeks back, what change?

Talk of double standard. Alex is gone,never on our screen again, stop forcing baseless narrative on Ileoloye abi na olobamole let the poor girl breath.

Even though i votes and support my fav Adekunle to win grand prize but nevertheless, I'm cool with whoever win (except mercy, no hard feeling but base on say she don win before) at this stage because directly or indirectly they are all winners.

Angel said something on stage yesterday weda na lie or tru, she said she didn't win 90m in her season but she made more than 90m after her season so all of them are winners already, stop the unnecessary hate on the young lady and grow up from all these biased narrative you have been known for, it's already depicting the kind of person you are in real life haba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ebuka oh

Where are you

I'm bored

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.