Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499832 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Okay,I laughed so much.
Are you happy now?
yes my love wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Geezeem:

Kunle was stealing onions and other food stuffs ....biggy had to come to the house rescue when other housemates started loosing weight by forcing them to wager 500 money points
The bolded really cracked me up grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye is telling the housemates that her family didn't tell her to bring the money home unlike everyone else, she is thinking she isn't close to the money like others.

....But before nko 😭😭😭😭.
Her family was more concerned with cheering her up and uplifting her severely dampened spirit 😭.
They kept saying Cheer up, we are proud of you, you are courageous, I'm proud of your courage...then the moment the mum said "hang in there it would soon be over" and her tears began to flow. 😭
They don't even care about the money, they just want their child in one piece after the experiment.😭

No wonder Ilebaye doesn't care about money.
In Cross words " I was surprised, I told her I would give you money, don't you want money and she said no".
Such a beautiful family, anyone can cry and won't be judged😭😭😭. Are they adopting orphans cus I want?.

Dear Mummy and Daddy Odinaya, for raising such a sweet child, we will sweat to crown her with that 120M.

Oh so she doesn’t care about the money? She’s a rich girl. Okay na, let somebody that cares about the money get the money na. Wetin be this? angry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Clement1111:

See as you dey do 😏😏😏

Your Hermes should quit crying because of Adekunle happiness when he saw Bryann

Fyi,that same Tse Tse fly finished ahead of Hermes in their season
Hahahahaha finish am🤣🤣🤣🤣😋😋😋😋😋

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Baye hang in there,it will soon be over!
Baye’s family just reignited our passion to vote for Baye!
BayeTribe,let’s wake up and continue to fight this battle!
It’s not over until it’s over!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reussite:

But seriously though, the real All-stars should have been HMs with actual fans make we know the real boss.....Spartans, Mercenaries, Titans, Icons, Elites, Phynation, Rebels, Islanders, Beenavy, Vibrantys, Sheggz FC, Patriots, Liquorlions & Baye tribe😌

Interesting that you did not add whitemoney gang. Normally one would think whitemoney should be part of the housemates with one of the biggest fan bases, but alas.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nigeria Big brother has always been about who Nigerians pity for pass ...

I trust south Africans , they don't mind voting a gay to win dia own BBN

Nigeria own , is always about the pity pity, which person family dey can pity etc .

May God help us... BBN is becoming too predictable

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Twoclans:

They did.

When her mum said just hold on there I was like I hope she heard her loud and clear .

Ilebaye’s mom crying and saying “hold on, it will soon be over” really touched me 🥺😭😭

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

Nigeria own , is always about the pity pity, which person family dey can pity etc .

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Na you dey teach me ogrin
Lol😂😂😂

Lol
Tati drop me down.
You dey whine me?.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
Hermes would have made a fine housemate in this All stars...
Biggie f!cked up for real....

Did he make a fine housemate in his season? 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Announcement

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
hayzed19:
This has nothing to do with Sheggz... I wee not be suprised if Sheggz and Ade are cordial sha... He is just bitter himself... From believing Ade stole his spot in level up finale, to Biggie seeing Ade worthy of All-stars, Idumota Sango was not even considered at all... He begged, begged and begged online... Now Ade is a 2 times BBN finalist...That is history on its own... Na wetin dey kill am be that...

Imagine Eloswag and Giddyfia saying on IG live during the first week that they are waiting for the excuse strategies Ade will use in this All-stars... As if that is what vrings him to the final... It is all hatred from their end... I understand Sheggz and Ade own, they both have their ego and unable to get a common ground...

Didn't Sheg also believe Adekunle stole his spot in the finale?

I believe those asslickers are doing Sheg & Bella bidding. I saw that at the reunion..

You know when I watched level up, I noted that Adekunle didn't asslick Shegg when Shegg was provoking almost everyone and I commended him for that. I kept it moving after that because I wasn't really invested in level up, only for me to see the housemates asslicking Shegg at the reunion, considering Sheg fought with most of them on the show but they couldn't stand up to Sheg but were asslicking him.

It's like two divides. Those who went to asslick shegg will always cry about Adekunle despite him doing nothing to them because they must bow to their master, Shegg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
All the black sheep them way no get love from home just dey quote me😂😂🤣🤣.
I'm still crying from Ilebaye's family video but make una avoid me oh.
Eye wey dey cry dey see road 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Imagine na. After stealing Kogi people's money without doing anything for Kogi while Kogi be like that, they still came to play the victim for the camera!

Isn't that genetic? 😂

I don't even know who ilebaye's parents are actually.

Sha let me focus on the proven thief I know
Ilebaye the thief and drunk who steals foundation and alcohol
Stole alcohol on 2 different occasions and from 2 different people. Soma and Ceec.
Those kleptomaniac acts were caught in 4k
A shameless thief. 🤣

The only reason she's not stealing again is because the whole house had figured her out and alex is not there to be her fall guy for her to blame 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

This pity narrative will not stick this year.

All of una don be broken records. You will not reduce someone who built her support from scratch to pity una nor well.
When we ask you what your own faves have done to deserve the money una go quiet. Pick another hustle jaare.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Big brother should please give them correct Gordon Dry Gin for this their dinner this night. I go like check something cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Oh so she doesn’t care about the money? She’s a rich girl. Okay na, let somebody that cares about the money get the money na. Wetin be this? angry
Abeg shut up!
Her parents are more concerned about her mental health and strength than any phucking money and that is what every good parent should be after!
But that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t need the money cos she needs it like everyone else!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reussite:

But seriously though, the real All-stars should have been HMs with actual fans make we know the real boss.....Spartans, Mercenaries, Titans, Icons, Elites, Phynation, Rebels, Islanders, Beenavy, Vibrantys, Sheggz FC, Patriots, Liquorlions & Baye tribe😌

She would not have made it to the All Stars if we were counting people with actual fans to get on the show to begin with.

Like I said, before All Stars, there was only one Baye Tribe. So if na people with actual fans, nobody would have called Ilebaye. She just got fans this season.

Unusuals is the fanbase you failed to include, and WMG
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
All the black sheep them way no get love from home just dey quote me😂😂🤣🤣.
I'm still crying from Ilebaye's family video but make una avoid me oh.
Eye wey dey cry dey see road 🤣
Kwa kwa kwa
Don’t mind them o!
Na jealousy dey worry dem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
I wonder why big brother said 15 mins to the dinner when the flyer said dinner is 9pm.

Non of the housemates are even ready
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by toluxe0075: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reussite:

If this really happened, social media would have been bloody.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Abeg shut up!
Her parents are more concerned about her mental health and strength than any phucking money and that is what every good parent should be after!
But that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t need the money cos she needs it like everyone else!

Abi them say her papa na rich Local government chairman for Kogi wey get big house with big throne inside. Surely, she doesn’t need the money. Abeg let the money go to someone that needs it jor angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
From the video, Ilebaye's sis is not in the country.
Meanwhile, from that Royal chair in Ilebaye's house 😀,
I hope Venita can see she's not from a wretched home like she thought.
Which one of them? I met the slim one in Abuja 2 months ago. Na after that video I just realised na Ilebaye sister I met. Small world.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

This pity narrative will not stick this year.

All of una don be broken records. You will not reduce someone who built her support from scratch to pity una nor well.
When we ask you what your own faves have done to deserve the money una go quiet. Pick another hustle jaare.
Pls tell us what makes BAYE stand out this season

Abegi, it the usual under-dog pity story bandwagon everyone is jumping on.

Kudos to her,she played her card well, even if other HMs were aware, it was too late... once Nigerians don pick dia pity victim from week 2, na game over ... no changing till last day

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Sharing 100 votes for 4 days.......cheesy grin cheesy
E weak me o , I guess na play he/she dey sa😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Giel:

I don't even know who ilebaye's parents are actually.

Sha let me focus on the proven thief I know
Ilebaye the thief and drunk who steals foundation and alcohol
Stole alcohol on 2 different occasions and from 2 different people. Soma and Ceec.
Those kleptomaniac acts were caught in 4k
A shameless thief. 🤣

The only reason she's not stealing again is because the whole house had figured her out and alex is not there to be her fall guy for her to blame 🤣

Her father is a politician who stole kogi people's money while Kogi is like that. Then they came to play the victim on camera. Well, she took after her family. Stealing, uncouth & playing the victim!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
I'll say one good thing about Kuku before the show ends grin
I'm impressed that he is not using Venita's name for votes/clout. Another housemate in his position would be shouting upandan "I miss her, I feel bad she left", he is keeping it real.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Giel you are just like your fave and even worse.

So two-faced. From famzing Ilebaye to this sad
The crazy thing is she did nothing to your fave. I hope she wins because on Sunday I go too drag you.
Let me go and find votes.
Kwa kwa kwa
You have time to engage that hypocrite?
Lmao!
She’s calling Baye a thief but she lied about being Baye’s fan just to steal votes from BayeTribe and give to Alex and whitemoney but God spoilt her plans and exposed her for being a two faced thieving liar!
Allow her to keep ranting because that’s all she can do!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
safarigirl:

She would not have made it to the All Stars if we were counting people with actual fans to get on the show to begin with.

Like I said, before All Stars, there was only one Baye Tribe. So if na people with actual fans, nobody would have called Ilebaye. She just got fans this season.

Unusuals is the fanbase you failed to include, and WMG
This is true actually

Unusuals yes but I actually don't rate WMG. I even think Archangels, Ninjas possess more voting power than WMG & I omitted them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Abi them say her papa na rich Local government chairman for Kogi wey get big house with big throne inside. Surely, she doesn’t need the money. Abeg let the money go to someone that needs it jor angry

Ilebaye for the 120M.
Others can have the left over Monie point coins
Skrrr skrrr
Piki piki

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.