Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501188 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I cried so much!😩😩
u can lie sha..which one is cry so much.. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nhazeru:

Hermes endorsed and posted Ilebaye for his fans to vote, Islanders went on his Comment session cussing him out attacking him that he left his level up friend Kuku to post Baye. He posted that Kuku is not his friend neither his enemy they still attacked him bullied him untill he had to post him for peace to reign. He even posted a video where Kuku was making a face when he came for the Jury duties. So I don't know where y'all got this that he's angry Kuku took his spot.

Hermes is no longer friends with him just like Diana, Eloswag,Gidifia and lots of level up housemates that were his friends in the house but came out and ran away from him.

Kuku and Islanders should Hermes and focus on Beauty and Bryan cos those are the two friends he maintained post show
Thank you dear.
I’m too invested in Baye that I don’t have the time to engage them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wetin mercy wear today like this abeg grin

That babe always understands the assignment.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

The Hermes was asked what Adekunle did to him, he couldn't answer grin

Asslicker who wanted to asslick Sheg bad yet got pained by Adekunle cheesy
When he has been licking this wide cursed hole and stagnant in life why won't he miss King Ade so bad😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
Gush I'm leaking😥😥😥.
Ilebaye's family.
I could feel her mum's pain like "My pikin don suffer for social experiment". I won't be surprised if the mum has been begging the dad to withdraw her. Kai!
Ilebaye, you are a star!. The strongest 22 years old I know
It was so emotional that I felt it!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Dotun, Hermes, Elo, Giddy

These are the asslickers of level 1. They kept asslicking Sheg so bad, even though his blogger insult them daily cheesy they couldn't confront him at the reunion even though sheg fought with them on the show. Rather they kept asslicking shegg at the reunion while forming Voltron for Adekunle in their bid to asslick shegg at the reunion. Bunch of asslicking idiots!

Adekunle isn't an asslicker! They should suck it up!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Edu93:
Are we now back to liking Adekunle cos he cozyed up to big baby tse tse fly?
That guy brought everything upon himself with his constant gossips which was why he turned so thin cos he was constantly talking about others...
This rebranding into bad boy Dek is not fooling anyone....
See as you dey do 😏😏😏

Your Hermes should quit crying because of Adekunle happiness when he saw Bryann

Fyi,that same Tse Tse fly finished ahead of Hermes in their season

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂

Pained morfauckers

Illebaye fans get mouth to talk about bullying

Senior bullying agents of Nigeria , dem no go let you get peace for your own page

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
hayzed19:
I am really really happy for her... She deserves all the love she is getting
Thank you dear.🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
From the video, Ilebaye's sis is not in the country.
Meanwhile, from that Royal chair in Ilebaye's house 😀,
I hope Venita can see she's not from a wretched home like she thought.
Lmao!
Venita is still dealing with heartbreak,disappointment and depression.
I don’t think Baye is her problem anymore…lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Baye's family really sent a message. I felt it to the bone.

Keep voting for Ilebaye!

They did.

When her mum said just hold on there I was like I hope she heard her loud and clear .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Uwosom:
Baye is her mum's copy and paste
I think she’s her dads carbon copy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nhazeru:

We don't want you in our ship tongue

Before reunion Somgel will be married
Kwa kea kea kww a😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Whitemoney said , he knew that iilabaye would win from week 1...

That guy issa fool .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Giel:

@Bold
Hmmm
another angle.

Very selfish, ungrateful, only after herself and how to demonise others even when she has done them wrong.

Since her family stole kogi people's money while Kogi is like that, it's genetic!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
Threebear:

No one from bbnaija has organic or die hard fans .

Even Tacha Tacha Tacha engagement and likes is a shadow of what it used to be and she's amongst the few that her fans stuck.

Na big brother get us, every year we reshuffle.
But seriously though, the real All-stars should have been HMs with actual fans make we know the real boss.....Spartans, Mercenaries, Titans, Icons, Elites, Phynation, Rebels, Islanders, Beenavy, Vibrantys, Sheggz FC, Patriots, Liquorlions & Baye tribe😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Seunomobo:

I did tooooo....

I got so much love for her and her family....

Watch how some people would say Baye's mum is playing victim on behalf of her daughter so they can vote her........

Gen Z baddie for the 120 mulllaaaaaaaaa🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👉
That was so deep!!!
It’s so obvious that Baye is loved by her family and they are so proud of her!
Lol 😂
Don’t mind them o😂😂😂

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
DOptical:

Since her family stole kogi people's money while Kogi is like that, it's genetic!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wahala

My hand no dey 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It was so emotional that I felt it!!!!
I thought I was the only one that heard it.. Her mum's voice was shaky

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Twoclans:

They did.

When her mum said just hold on there I was like I hope she heard her loud and clear .

This got me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
From the video, Ilebaye's sis is not in the country.
Meanwhile, from that Royal chair in Ilebaye's house 😀,
I hope Venita can see she's not from a wretched home like she thought.

Yet you guys hated Kidd for having a privileged background....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ebuka has tweeted that he is going into Biggie's house with a special guest.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ilebaye is telling the housemates that her family didn't tell her to bring the money home unlike everyone else, she is thinking she isn't close to the money like others.

....But before nko 😭😭😭😭.
Her family was more concerned with cheering her up and uplifting her severely dampened spirit 😭.
They kept saying Cheer up, we are proud of you, you are courageous, I'm proud of your courage...then the moment the mum said "hang in there it would soon be over" and her tears began to flow. 😭
They don't even care about the money, they just want their child in one piece after the experiment.😭

No wonder Ilebaye doesn't care about money.
In Cross words " I was surprised, I told her I would give you money, don't you want money and she said no".
Such a beautiful family, anyone can cry and won't be judged😭😭😭. Are they adopting orphans cus I want?.

Dear Mummy and Daddy Odinaya, for raising such a sweet child, we will sweat to crown her with that 120M.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Giel:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wahala

My hand no dey 🤣

Imagine na. After stealing Kogi people's money without doing anything for Kogi while Kogi be like that, they still came to play the victim for the camera!

Isn't that genetic? 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
hayzed19:
Tati... If you sef go through his tweet, na you go drag am yourself say wetin be this... grin grin grin grin grin
I’m more concerned about Baye’s victory than that.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

Kai!³
I didn't make a mistake this year.
Baye trybe una carry Gbas for mouth.

Na you dey teach me ogrin
Lol😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
u can lie sha..which one is cry so much.. kiss kiss kiss
Okay,I laughed so much.
Are you happy now?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jen96:
I thought I was the only one that heard it.. Her mum's voice was shaky
She was trying so hard not to cry.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Twoclans:
Wetin mercy wear today like this abeg grin

That babe always understands the assignment.

Aswear!

I don't like mercy much (well cos of what she did to my Ike) grin

But I don't mind her winning the second time

When she wants to give highlight, she does that effortlessly

🚶🚶🚶

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:
Ilebaye is telling the housemates that her family didn't tell her to bring the money home unlike everyone else, she is thinking she isn't close to the money like others.

....But before nko 😭😭😭😭.
Her family was more concerned with cheering her up and uplifting her severely dampened spirit 😭.
They kept saying Cheer up, we are proud of you, you are courageous, I'm proud of your courage...then the moment the mum said "hang in there it would soon be over" and her tears began to flow. 😭
They don't even care about the money, they just want their child in one piece after the experiment.😭

In Cross words " I was surprised, I told her I would give you money, don't you want money and she said no".
Such a beautiful family, anyone can cry and won't be judged😭😭😭. Are they adopting orphans cus I want?.

Dear Mummy and Daddy Odinaya, for raising such a sweet child, we will sweat to crown her with that 120M.

Didn't her sister say the money is baefied? I need to see a doctor for my ears.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
kowema:

....But before nko 😭😭😭😭.

You just made me teary again😩😩😩😩
I don’t even know where to start from cos this is so emotional!
Baye is blessed !

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
This has nothing to do with Sheggz... I wee not be suprised if Sheggz and Ade are cordial sha... He is just bitter himself... From believing Ade stole his spot in level up finale, to Biggie seeing Ade worthy of All-stars, Idumota Sango was not even considered at all... He begged, begged and begged online... Now Ade is a 2 times BBN finalist...That is history on its own... Na wetin dey kill am be that...

Imagine Eloswag and Giddyfia saying on IG live during the first week that they are waiting for the excuse strategies Ade will use in this All-stars... As if that is what vrings him to the final... It is all hatred from their end... I understand Sheggz and Ade own, they both have their ego and unable to get a common ground...
DOptical:

The Hermes was asked what Adekunle did to him, he couldn't answer grin

Asslicker who wanted to asslick Sheg bad yet got pained by Adekunle cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3411) (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.