Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468238 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Sanqa:
Housemates who cleaned up their act this season and made a good decision coming back:
Angel...no unclothedness, stuck to one man, wore a bra
Cross...was less drunk, almost didn't ship
Alex....less clingy to men, well groomed
Adekunle..less gossip, brought more clothes grin
Soma...stayed longer,hard work
Ilebaye...stayed longer, we got exposed to more of her, talent, the bad and the good
Tolani baj. ..less confrontational, well dressed and cleaner
Whitemoney...more human, mixed with others
Amauche is now one of the most disliked bbnaija housemates ever.
How did she clean up her act?

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
Dear Bayetribe, I want to commend everyone of us for how far we have come. When I initially started supporting Ilebaye, I just wanted her to get to the finals.

I don't know her from Adam, I just had natural love for her. I could connect with her fighting spirit, her resilience, her fearlessness. She kept giving me more and I told myself, Nah, this baby deserves to win.

I remember how concerned I was about her game that I'd chat her group admin and drop little tips. Sometimes I'd drop polls links for the admin to engage. All for a stranger I love.

Ilebaye is the definition of grass to grace and I'm so happy to be part of her victory story.
Thank you to my fellow Bayetribe for carrying her. On Sunday, we will crown our girl the winner of the BBN All stars and I'm here for it.

Bayetribe,
Una too much🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
OMG!!!!
This is so sweet of you!!!
May God bless and reward you!
By the grace of God,we will celebrate our victory on Sunday!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
On Sunday, Obi topped , Ada topped will end.

We shall all see for ourselves who topped and who has been topping.😁😁😁

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Tonnyray:
Ilebaye is likely to win and to crown it all likely to score the highest number of endorsements after.
Amen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2023
fyneguy:

Lol You have no idea what is going on.

I wish I snapped the Kano voting center I saw yesterday for Ceec. They were bringing women from different places to vote massively for her. A rich female politician is doing that for Ceec in Kano

They can go to IDP camp bring all the women and children to vote it will still not stop Baye from winning.

On Sunday we feast.. just make sure to drop your congratulatory message for Baye.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2023
I read adexchelsea19 ‘s comment on your mention
The guy was right tho.
He implied you’re not adekunle fan and he’s right,That indirect de campaign is stale now.
It’s sucks to see people who don’t really support him to come and be claiming “I stop supporting because of Venita “

Even Garfield nor troway support because of Venita.

DrTee1:

I'm sorry. You sound really upset. I apologise if I offended you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2023
feelgood:

"Ilebaye will win this year".

🚶🚶That's all that matters...
Period!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2023
thatigboman:
how did CeeC disgrace me? How many fans does Neo have?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And how many fans does Kidd have?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2023
thatigboman:
u are a comedian. Is thief a toddler that every housemate is expected to handhold and spoonfeed her?
Who’s “thief”?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2023
ObinnaT:

Someone that couldn’t even top Venita with more than 13% - 15%. Lmfao.

That week that Alex was evicted with 13% and the top 4 shared 76%, it showed the eventual winner might not get 30%.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

This guy, have you ever supported a non Yoruba housemate

Please no epistles. A simple yes or no will do…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DrTee1(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
I read one adexchealsea’s comment on your mention
The guy was right tho.
He implied you’re not adekunle fan and he’s right,That indirect de campaign is stale now.
It’s sucks to see people who don’t really support him to come and be claiming “I stop supporting because of Venita “

Even Garfield nor troway support because of Venita.

Hold on. A few questions, please.

1. What does it mean to be a 'fan' of another person?

2. Is it a moral, religious or ethical philosophy that is unchangeable, please?

For clarification, if necessary, these individuals are human beings who are essentially younger and less experienced than I may be. This is a mere Television Reality show, something that I watch whenever I do not particularly busy at what I do. On most occasions, I simply catch up with the social experiment taking place by reading this thread on Nairaland.

Ilebaye, who would win the show, and who is my favourite on this current show, is almost younger than my Nairaland handle. So let's get things in good perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

They can go to IDP camp bring all the women and children to vote it will still not stop Baye from winning.

On Sunday we feast.. just make sure to drop your congratulatory message for Baye.

Lol You will learn on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by datribune: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You can use 10 IUCs on one device meaning after voting with one you log out and login with the details of the new IUC to continue voting.

Thanks very much. I've already done mine. So, I'll try with the others. Many thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Who’s “thief”?

The Smirnoff thief
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:

Well, Adekunle was doing this MJ/usher "break" dance when he and Pere faced off. So I have always felt his body was flexible, even though he didn't use it much. When Tolani was also around, they were always dancing together since Tolani is a good dancer herself and he always moved his body quite well with her. There was also the little dance he did with Ceec, Neo and co. So I have always felt he's got flexible body but he doesn't use it much.

Let me add that last night though, I was quite surprised. I meant he tore the party floor shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Threebear:

Amauche is now one of the most disliked bbnaija housemates ever.
How did she clean up her act?
😂😂😂

Your baby is crying,go and attend to him/her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by datribune: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Download either GOTV or DSTV app. Follow the instructions below and don't use more than 10 IUC's per device.

Thanks. I had already done mine.
Now, I've been told to log out & sign back in to enable voting with more than one IUC.
Thanks, I'll try that now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Well, I’ve done my part for illebaye. God willing, we shall celebrate on Sunday.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

Dangote didn't cheat. He is a serial divorcee.
Did Bill Gates cheat to suffer a divorce? Did Benny Hinn? Oyakhilome?

Riches have nothing to do with stress, trust me.

However, before we proceed, can we talk about how many years you've been around this 'industry' to know if you may really understand the subject matter? I mean, a Catholic Reverend priest cannot understand marriage that he has never lived in, for instance. He wouldn't know that all the women, single and married, who are nice to him and call him 'Father, Father' everywhere may otherwise treat him with absolute contempt and disregard if he was not a celibate and not a priest.

It would be difficult for him to understand, despite the fact that his cousin, the average Anglican Priest, may not receive that much adulation from his own parishioners. The reason is what we are saying: exotic, difficult to reach, once-in-a-while articles and characters are usually treated nicely.

Bro, stress is not the reason why people cheat, or better put, it's just one of the flimiest reasons. I have a randy friend who sleeps around before he got married and hasn't stopped after getting married and not planning to stop. His excuse is that it's difficult for him to stay with one woman. He'd say, "there just too many pûssies in the world for me to stick with just one." Are you telling me this guy has been stressed all time he's been cheating? C'mon, please stop this joke.

John Terry the famous footballer cheated on his wife with his teammate's girl. So, the stress didn't make him sleep with any other girl in the world, it has to be with his friend/teammate's babe? LMAO!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Jessewizy:
Well, I’ve done my part for illebaye. God willing, we shall celebrate on Sunday.
Thank you dear!
God bless you!😘😍
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your Cece have disgraced you again!😂😂😂
Neo and Venita’s fans would have voted massively for her but she chose Kidd who has 0 fans!😂😂😂
Cece keeps sabotaging herself! 😂😂😂

Out of arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2023
vicdom:

Mercy must not win this show cry embarassed
It is better Mercy Win this show than that clown sister Adekunle. Anyway, vote for the general.🤷🚶🚶

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2023
datribune:

Thanks. I had already done mine.
Now, I've been told to log out & sign back in to enable voting with more than one IUC.
Thanks, I'll try that now
If you are voting for Ilebaye thank you so much.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Jessewizy:
Thank you so much.

Bayetribe keep voting. We can do it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Same Baye who had never topped Except when she stood up with Venita, Doyin and co. And she only had 30%, so what are you saying? 🙄

You toxic rats keep crying about all the housemates because of what exactly?

Aside her atrocities and victim card manipulation, her father na politician who don steal Kogi people money finish while Kogi state is looking like that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by datribune: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you are voting for Ilebaye thank you so much.

Yes o.
Gen Z Baddie for the ₦120M.
It won't be long from now

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2023
I keep rewatching Ade's magnificent Dance moves e too sweet my belle grin So Sexy and Royal at the same time😍😍😍 all the men there just couldn't compete cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Chuksy12:
Baye tribe

Please play the quiz on your Gotv and Dstv App and answer the 5 questions correctly to get more 100 votes.

And also play the true or false section and answer the 5 questions correctly to secure another 100 votes.

The questions are easy.

I have done mine.

Baye tribe no retreat no surrender.

You beat me to this. Nice one, we go all out for our girl Baye. Not leaving anything to chance to avoid stories that touch on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

OMG!!!!
This is so sweet of you!!!
May God bless and reward you!
By the grace of God,we will celebrate our victory on Sunday!!!

Yes oh!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Don't come here and start spreading negative comments implying that you stopped supporting Ade because of Venita, when you were never a fan to begin with.
Did Ade's involvement with Venita hinder his performance in tasks?
Did it affect his performance in HOH games?
Did it affect his Saturday night parties, or his overall entertainment value?
Did it deter him from putting in his best effort for wager tasks?

Support whoever you choose to support. Don't bring unfounded criticisms to try to undermine, as if everyone in Biggie's house is flawless.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.