Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472482 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2023
I love ceec's red dress, although it seems like it's to tight for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by loveuGOD: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Chuksy12:
Baye tribe

Please play the quiz on your Gotv and Dstv App and answer the 5 questions correctly to get more 100 votes.

And also play the true or false section and answer the 5 questions correctly to secure another 100 votes.

The questions are easy.

I have done mine.

Baye tribe no retreat no surrender.

Thanks so much, I miss 1 question each from quiz and truth or false sections.
So they awarded me 80 votes each.
I was able to give Ilebaye another 160 votes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Who’s “thief”?
are there two thieves in the house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2023
BBNAIJA VOTING RESULTS AS AT 11 AM

Ilebaye 39.71%
CeeC 25.23%
Mercy 18.06%
Adekunle 12.93%
Pere 2.31%
Cross 1.75%

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2023
datribune:

Yes o.
Gen Z Baddie for the ₦120M.
It won't be long from now
Well done. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Vicicey:

Ilebaye 39.71%
CeeC 25.23%
Mercy 18.06%
Adekunle 12.93%
Pere 2.31%
Cross 1.75%

Guy you never tire to dey post fake results? You don start again this season.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2023
fyneguy:

Lol You have no idea what is going on.

I wish I snapped the Kano voting center I saw yesterday for Ceec. They were bringing women from different places to vote massively for her. A rich female politician is doing that for Ceec in Kano

What’s the name of the female politician?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Guy you never tire to dey post fake results? You don start again this season.
Sunday shall tell
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Before yesterday Kiddwaya were dishing out good luck, he mentioned Ilebaye, Mercy, Pere and i think Cross but didn't include CeeC but immediately after the LIPTON ICE TEA event yesterday where CeeC pen a speech for him, he's been ranting i love CeeC up&down

CeeC has been looking for who will love her all along 😂😂

Neo and Kiddwaya will surely chop and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Jay16:
Before yesterday Kiddwaya were dishing out good luck, he mentioned Ilebaye, Mercy, Pere and i think Cross but didn't include CeeC but immediately after the LIPTON ICE TEA event yesterday where CeeC pen a speech for him, he's been ranting i love CeeC up&down

You must not be following him on Twitter, he's been campaigning for CeeC since he left.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

😂😂😂

Your baby is crying,go and attend to him/her

Him 🌝🥰🥰😍😍
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agklink: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2023
U de yarn waff, U ain't following him that's why u don't know who he is supporting. His first interview after leaving the house he made it clear that he wants Cece to win the show. He has been consistent.
Jay16:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Vicicey:

Ilebaye 39.71%
CeeC 25.23%
Mercy 18.06%
Adekunle 12.93%
Pere 2.31%
Cross 1.75%
Bayetribe, do not rely on fake results. Please keep voting our baby nonstop 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

Out of arrogance.
Exactly!
This morning,she’s telling cross that she doesn’t like lesbianism.
Make she no worry,all those her lesbian fans go dump am!😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
Threebear:

You must not be following him on Twitter, he's been campaigning for CeeC since he left.
Audio campaign
More like you want Obi to win but you're mentioning Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu name simultaneously

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2023
What's up with the perfumes housemates are using? I've seen them spray it many times on various parts of the body, then take another bottle then do the same. Some use more than two cheesy
This is a genuine ask. What I know is that you spray 2 or 3 parts and it's usually enough. More than that will be too much and may suffocate anyone sitting next to you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
So Venita is busy praying for Baye to get disqualified?
Chai!
Venita,you will never be happy in your life!
Misery will remain your portion!
Witch!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
thatigboman:
are there two thieves in the house?
Ike is the only thief we know.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Ike is the only thief we know.

😀
...and we know his lawyer Girlfriend too😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sanqa:
Housemates who cleaned up their act this season and made a good decision coming back:
Angel...no unclothedness, stuck to one man, wore a bra
Cross...was less drunk, almost didn't ship
Alex....less clingy to men, well groomed
Adekunle..less gossip, brought more clothes grin
Soma...stayed longer,hard work
Ilebaye...stayed longer, we got exposed to more of her, talent, the bad and the good
Tolani baj. ..less confrontational, well dressed and cleaner
Whitemoney...more human, mixed with others

Whitemoney was always like this. Maybe you just didn't care for him so didn't see it but wmg are happy he got a second chance to get people to see why he's loved.

LoL, for Alex and angel I would also add more serious in life. Those 2 in their first seasons eh very unserious 🤣Nothing concern them with tasks🤣 But look at my 2 babies now 😘
Also for angel
Less wickedness.😂 I'm proud 😘

Adekunle true. He hid his bitter jealous and hateful spirit this time around even though it seeped out here and there but hopefully he gets atleast one deal this time so a housemate spending their own money at the club will not trigger him into azul newsletter part 2.

Ilebaye I just remembered there was a time in level up, she and Phyna went to bully chichi at the party room. I think they pushed her or something, That was the party day before she left I guess. Caused issues between her and chichi.
So she's always been like this. Provoke, apologize. Play victim. Very irritating but you're right she didn't last long enough to see it in her season.

I don't remember the rest in their seasons Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
DrTee1:

Laycon was the most intelligent house mate that year. His IQ was way over the charts. He didn't win via pity votes. Lekan was a genius in that house. The closest to him in this house is Adekunle. Even at that, Deks still fumbled at least once during the HFM General Questions task. Let's not talk about Ceec's, Mercy, Cross or Alex's during that task.

Lekan Agbeleshebioba was a meteor in Big Brother's house. I've not seen another.
I supported Laycon, but there was a pity narrative for him right from the opening night very similar to the Ilebaye situation. The girls looked down on Laycon. I remember the other boys getting booed up in the opening night and Laycon standing alone with his hands folded. Nigerians judge people's IQ based on their looks most of the time, so, Laycon was seen as a street cultist who could vandalize Biggie's belongings, but he proved doubters wrong. He displayed intelligence which was even over hyped because he wasn't expected to be book smart. Ozo seemed just as intelligent as Laycon (if not more than Laycon), but because he looked rich and exposed, it wasn't a surprise to anyone. Laycon's PR team littered the whole social media space with his music videos in the opening night. A lot of people felt he was talented, but without opportunities and started supporting him.

I don't even think the Erica situation did much for Laycon. If anything, he gave Erica much visibility with their friendship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Chai!
Witch!
I don't know whose exit disgrace topped the other between her and Alex. It must be lonely at the bottom too.😂😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Agklink:
U de yarn waff, U ain't following him that's why u don't know who he is supporting. His first interview after leaving the house he made it clear that he wants Cece to win the show. He has been consistent.
Follow him to where?

Na outside he wan give support but when he dey inside he couldn't do anything as the babe is always on a gloomy state of mind,companionless and forlorn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Chai!
Witch!
pls what dd she say?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Anytime I watch this video I burst into laughter
Alex laughter is infectious.

Alex confessing to Frodd that the time the house dressed like the opposite gender. She was the one that told soma that it was a task from big brother meanwhile it was from Alex and Alex did it because she felt the house boring and wanted to spice it up 😂

https://twitter.com/Calabar__ceo/status/1706596693750235263?t=O26KEJ0276PxGSnVCmbNfA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Giel:

Whitemoney was always like this. Maybe you just didn't care for him so didn't see it but wmg are happy he got a second chance to get people to see why he's loved.

LoL, for Alex and angel I would also add more serious in life. Those 2 in their first seasons eh very unserious 🤣Nothing concern them with tasks🤣 But look at my 2 babies now 😘
Also for angel
Less wickedness.😂 I'm proud 😘

Adekunle true. He hid his bitter jealous and hateful spirit this time around even though it seeped out here and there but hopefully he gets atleast one deal this time so a housemate spending their own money at the club will not trigger him into azul newsletter part 2.

Ilebaye I just remembered there was a time in level up, she and Phyna went to bully chichi at the party room. I think they pushed her or something, That was the party day before she left I guess. Caused issues between her and chichi.
So she's always been like this. Provoke, apologize. Play victim. Very irritating but you're right she didn't last long enough to see it in her season.

I don't remember the rest in their seasons Sha.
WM didn't want to ship in his season grin
This time he tried.
I watched Baye in her season, and she was like this. This time we got to see more. Remember how she was towards Beauty, Bryann and Modella cheesy same script
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jay16:

You are not smart. Ceec just dey cruise and was being strategic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Vicicey:

Ilebaye 39.71%
CeeC 25.23%
Mercy 18.06%
Adekunle 12.93%
Pere 2.31%
Cross 1.75%

Result from Iyana Ipaja deloitte branch.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:

😀
...and we know his lawyer Girlfriend too😂
Are you trying to insult our intelligence?
Lawyer wey no sabi branch of government that makes law? Dis one na adigboroja lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Olodo24:
I supported Laycon, but there was a pity narrative for him right from the opening night very similar to the Ilebaye situation. The girls looked down on Laycon. I remember the other boys getting booed up in the opening night and Laycon standing alone with his hands folded. Nigerians judge people's IQ based on their looks most of the time, so, Laycon was seen as a street cultist who could vandalize Biggie's belongings, but he proved doubters wrong. He displayed intelligence which was even over hyped because he wasn't expected to be book smart. Ozo seemed just as intelligent as Laycon (if not more than Laycon), but because he looked rich and exposed, it wasn't a surprise to anyone. Laycon's PR team littered the whole social media space with his music videos in the opening night. A lot of people felt he was talented, but without opportunities and started supporting him.

I don't even think the Erica situation did much for Laycon. If anything, he gave Erica much visibility with their friendship.

Oga, you lied. Laycon was cancelled on the 1st day.

It was 2nd/3rd day, after he free-styled and dropped some philosophical lines that we started supporting him. It was no pity BS!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Giel:
Anytime I watch this video I burst into laughter
Alex laughter is infectious.

Alex confessing to Frodd that the time the house dressed like the opposite gender. She was the one that told soma that it was a task from big brother meanwhile it was from Alex and Alex did it because she felt the house boring and wanted to spice it up 😂

https://twitter.com/Calabar__ceo/status/1706596693750235263?t=O26KEJ0276PxGSnVCmbNfA&s=19
😂 happy people. Thanks for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Chai!
Witch!

Was she says something about that in her interviews

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.