Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466754 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

If only you know that the 20k is not up to 20% of votes done today not to talk of the total votes I am going to cast from today till Friday

Okay lemme explain how it went so you get the whole picture

last week when Pere was up,I planned on giving him at least 150k votes and I started voting on Monday till Wednesday 8pm ( votes done was 75% of the total I wanted to do) when my network start acting up and I switched to my mifi and couldn't vote anymore,so I reached out to some people who could help me vote and only one person gave me a positive feedback and helped me for free on the agreement that i vote for Baye in the finals

So you would understand when I voted the 20k as a payback cus it wasn't easy doing about 30k votes in less than 24hrs for someone you don't support
plus today being a public holiday,I had many physical hands to help me vote

I took a sick leave this week so I have plenty time to vote till Friday

Bro if you like give him a billion vote nah small en go use pass cross %.

No waste time and effort.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
hayzed19:
They doubted his intelligence, but behold! 🙌 He triumphs in the puzzle task without a single buzz-out.
🧩 Solving puzzles demands smarts: critical thinking, problem-solving, pattern recognition, and even a dash of creativity.
He's a king in the realm of intellect! 👑 #TaskUnleashed 🤓

Gbamest..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
E be like say na tomorrow be Innoson. Cross’ last opportunity to recoup the money he used to stupidly buy immunity and get to the finals…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
hayzed19:
They doubted his intelligence, but behold! 🙌 He triumphs in the puzzle task without a single buzz-out.
🧩 Solving puzzles demands smarts: critical thinking, problem-solving, pattern recognition, and even a dash of creativity.
He's a king in the realm of intellect! 👑 #TaskUnleashed 🤓

Taskunle

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
jenifer007:
Adekunle omo oba

Lipton in the bag

Closeup in the bag

Innoson next

My dearrr..
I no dey Stan rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Godoverevery Mercy's team won the first and last round, the dumb, dumber and dumbest finally wins it.....

His user name with the “god” in it is such a misnomer. He steadily insults what nobody can change about themselves.
Mgbeke nwoke✋🏾
My least favorite forum person this year.
And he is even a disguising fellow who can’t even own his past moniker(s)
Coward

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Head shipper Clement1111 Deks is about to kiss Venita picture o......cheesy grin cheesy
I no mount the ship again ooo

Na so I mount wey D..optical start back and forth with me,I no do again 🌚🌚🌚

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro if you like give him a billion vote nah small en go use pass cross %.

No waste time and effort.
But you fit waste time and effort to vote Adekunle that won't win either

Just dey play

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:
E be like say na tomorrow be Innoson. Cross’ last opportunity to recoup the money he used to stupidly buy immunity and get to the finals…

Innoson task is on Friday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Do you have an issue with Women being older in relationships?

I like it oo. Many celebs that have that kind of union I admire them.
Nigerian Women or African society don't like it sha. Male superiority and stereotype at play.

Nah I don’t

But Adekunle once mentioned that she is hella controlling probably because of the age difference

If the age difference wasn’t there ,I’m sure she’d have been calmer
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dearrr..
I no dey Stan rubbish..

The most intelligent

Fine boy with correct brain

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
But honestly if you have not been topping since Sunday I doubt you can top on Thursday because the people topping are not relenting either so na catch up some people dey play.

Friday 10pm should come abeg.

The truth is that it is difficult to overtake somebody when they have built up a considerable gap. Na wetin threebear dey always talk and I agree with her completely. Because as you dey vote na so others dey vote. I suspect say voters dey peak by the second day of voting max, anybody wey don dey lead don dey lead dey go. This thing no be election wey dem go dey hide kkk dem votes. As your fans dey go in hard na so other people fans dey go in hard.

You can only overtake if the gap no too much sha. But if the gap don big small gbagbe yen. O ti lo niyen

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Cross Nation please let's keep pushing,we are almost there
No clear winner yet,we can do this🤭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Nah I don’t

But Adekunle once mentioned that she is hella controlling probably because of the age difference

If the age difference wasn’t there ,I’m sure she’d have been calmer
Oh I get.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
All this joro to joro money cake I'm seeing on Twitter with 25 likes 😂🤣🤣.
I'm almost jealous 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vandanay(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:

[b][/b]
Is on Friday [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Onyi99:

Which yeye shippers money
Biko you guys should allow housemates do them.
If the ship sink fine ,but for now let them enjoy the moment.

I'm glad they are both doing what they want without listening to fans and Twitter analyzers
Of all the invited Hms ,your boy has been the only one enjoying so far

I saw the gifts yesterday from his fans oooo,,,shippers hasn't done anything

He has met his mom
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
All this joro to joro money cake I'm seeing on Twitter with 25 likes 😂🤣🤣.
I'm almost jealous 😂

Be happy for others Biko🤣
They got organic love not pity

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

Of all the invited Hms ,your boy has been the only one enjoying so far

I saw the gifts yesterday from his fans oooo,,,shippers hasn't done anything

He has met his mom

Somageng diasporas sisters are waiting to gift him,but that cocunut head in on a dinner date with his Angel

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Seriously una sabi cap shits for here..

Serious one sometimes, bringing unnecessary drags to Adekunle

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

The truth is that it is difficult to overtake somebody when they have built up a considerable gap. Na wetin threebear dey always talk and I agree with her completely. Because as you dey vote na so others dey vote. I suspect say voters dey peak by the second day of voting max, anybody wey don dey lead don dey lead dey go. This thing no be election wey dem go dey hide kkk dem votes. As your fans dey go in hard na so other people fans dey go in hard.

You can only overtake if the gap no too much sha. But if the gap don big small gbagbe yen. O ti lo niyen
Omo by tomorrow self many of them will run out of IUCs and materials. Friday will be even drier. I doubt they will see legit IUCs after today. Unless evicted housemates fanbases give them that is if they have not done that already.

That is why most people familiar with voting tell you that immediately the lines open start voting if you don't you begin to play catch up.
And many people have same IUCs so na who quick use their IUCs get sense because if you wait another person might have used it.
If position doesn't change by tomorrow make people when dey play catch up just rest on Friday. Cross neighbourhood might have given up since Monday evening lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eeghe:

His user name with the “god” in it is such a misnomer. He steadily insults what nobody can change about themselves.
Mgbeke nwoke✋🏾
Coward

Lol............me past monikers.

I actually have no reply cos you have attached so much emotions to all this.

Speechless honestly.......nawa oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
OhBritannia:
Big black Dick
You failed it!
Bread,butter and corn!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

But you fit waste time and effort to vote Adekunle that won't win either

Just dey play

He will be the last guy standing and win the 120mulla.

😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eeghe:

Mgbeke nwoke✋🏾
Coward

Ah!.
Doc, you said you would bring out your Milly bazzuka next week, it may seem as though the bazzuka came earlier than expected.
This is Gbas!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Reussite:

More money cake & Iphone 15 to follow suit👏🏻
You don Sabi BBN fans finish

At least all the finalist abd some of the hms will get the iphone 15 from fans

God willing the housemates birthday's tend to happen before the end of the year,we will see birthday project fliers everywhere and each day we will be remembered of how the project money isn't up to 75% yet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
My level up guys won today Adekunle and Ilebaye 😁😁, bragging right too much..

Congrats to cross and mercy ✌️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
safarigirl shebi you are still voting Cross🗣

Team Baye,
Gerrit🗣 and good luck
Team Mercy,
I never knew I could like Mercy- I am still in shock, good luck

I have done a total about face regarding CC…
A CC win will make me lose hope in humanity
Such a no no person🤦🏾‍♀️☹️

Vote Cross

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okay lets be clear on something,it is not only pere that follows mercy around.

I just go home and she has been following him up and down for almost 4 minutes now .

Mercy don't mind general ohhh,na konji dey worry that one.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Onyi99:

Be happy for others Biko🤣
They got organic love not pity

I'm happy for them my dear.
😏😏😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:

I'm happy for them my dear.
😏😏😏

Lmao 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.