Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466371 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Travelpes: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ha!!!!!! This is too much ooo.I beg on her behalf.
Tatiana4u:

Are you just realizing that CeeC is an unfortunate fellow?
Near success syndrome is following her up and down!😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Wait until after reunion before you sell your kidney to those scammers!😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:
Congratulations Ilebaye you keep proving to your haters that you're intelligent even more than their mumu faves. Super proud of you darling
Yes o!
They say she’s dumb but she just showed how dumb they’re!😂😂😂😂
Congratulations to us!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lovecars501(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yes o!
They say she’s dumb but she just showed how dumb they’re!😂😂😂😂
Congratulations to us!!!
This show has been going on for how many months now?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
AwkaFinest:
All we do is win...

Congratulations Ilebaye.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
jenifer007:

The most intelligent

Fine boy with correct brain

I Dey tells u..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Alheeri:

Serious one sometimes, bringing unnecessary drags to Adekunle

I no just understand dem…
Must they always talk,imagine coming to post
Very annoying..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

How come

Please explain

I need to explain again after my post 2 days ago? sad

🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

You don Sabi BBN fans finish

At least all the finalist abd some of the hms will get the iphone 15 from fans

God willing the housemates birthday's tend to happen before the end of the year,we will see birthday project fliers everywhere and each day we will be remembered of how the project money isn't up to 75% yet

Every year.....rinse & repeat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I no just understand dem…
Must they always talk,imagine coming to post
Very annoying..
Some of your teammates are the weapon against you guys
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
All we do is win win win.
Mercy was paired with Ilebaye today and she bagged a win after 15 years.

Ilebaye you did excellent during the Charade.

Ceec still suffering from Near success syndrome 🤣😂😝
Why she no go fey come second always as all she does it to castigate and antagonistic others
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Edu93:
Wetin be this😠

I am tired honestly!
Like who does that?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:

Yes oh.
See her effortless acting skills na.
Noise free and clearly defined scenes acting.

Then she pieced the Charade questions both with answering and describing.

I wonder why she didn't talk about her time on WAP production as a kid though, she never mentioned being on Papa Ajasco same as not mentioning her Dad being a politician except when Deks mentioned it during a gist.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Geezeem:

I need to explain again after my post 2 days ago? sad

🚶🚶🚶
You people should calm down

I already explained why I had to do it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Why she no go fey come second always as all she does it to castigate and antagonistic others
One day we will talk about how Cee C is actually a mean person and a bully for real

Just one day

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Alheeri:
Talking about strategies....

Pere:::; scheming,late hour shipping

Cross:::babyboy for life, life of the party

Adekunle:::: shipping,throwing jabs ✌️

Ilebaye::::life of the party, pitycard(wc am not sure of)✌️

Mercy;::;;flirting,semi unclothedness

Ceec:::::: .....................😡

Adekunle throws jabs at who ? As a strategy ??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
jenifer007:

Clement plenty shalaye no dey full basket

You should have given your fave all

Shikena

Thank you!

A week such as this?

How would this guy who came 3rd during his Season feel coming out first at the finals? lipsrsealed

Would anyone leave their fave to vote another at this crucial time?

What is wrong with Pere coming out with a decent percent? it's the finals!

We won't be having another all stars again or in near future! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

Some of your teammates are the weapon against you guys

Same as yours
Same as baye’s

Na so e be
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Dyg...

Baye keeps disgracing and proving them wrong. She will win the money on Sunday and go ahead to become the most successful Bbn winner ever.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro if you like give him a billion vote nah small en go use pass cross %.

No waste time and effort.

Focus on getting your onions thief to win pls. Don't worry about Pere lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
For clarity, if Cross was not in the finals, and Baye made that awkward, but heartfelt and genuine 🤡Adedoyin speech yesterday, I would have given her all my votes👍🏾

Gosh cos I had been feeling totally flummoxed that someone would be that unfeeling. I forgive herr even as I know her arisers would want the most inhuman version of her as “awa queen”

We move cos what matters is what she said yesterday.
Whatever she does afterwards won’t matter to me (cos fans can create havoc)

So my convoluted point is that I am glad Baye is not the horrible person who would callously be ungrateful, entitled and unfeeling, without any form of remorse…and I won’t mind her win🙌🏾

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He’s such a loser!
No wonder Baye called him a kid without waya!
Empty barrel!

🤣🤣🤣

Baye get bad mouth and I like it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oya no vex... I go be your defender this tyme... grin grin grin grin grin
You just dey hype... I will be doing the back and forth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Clement1111:

I no mount the ship again ooo

Na so I mount wey D..optical start back and forth with me,I no do again 🌚🌚🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wotowotoman:
E be like say na tomorrow be Innoson. Cross’ last opportunity to recoup the money he used to stupidly buy immunity and get to the finals…
😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Omo by tomorrow self many of them will run out of IUCs and materials. Friday will be even drier. I doubt they will see legit IUCs after today. Unless evicted housemates fanbases give them that is if they have not done that already.

That is why most people familiar with voting tell you that immediately the lines open start voting if you don't you begin to play catch up.
And many people have same IUCs so na who quick use their IUCs get sense because if you wait another person might have used it.
If position doesn't change by tomorrow make people when dey play catch up just rest on Friday. Cross neighbourhood might have given up since Monday evening lol. grin
IUCs don scarse since yday....Na web voting remain

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Same as yours
Same as baye’s

Na so e be
My teammates no dey worry me ooo

They are always right😜😜
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Twoclans:
Okay lets be clear on something,it is not only pere that follows mercy around.

I just go home and she has been following him up and down for almost 4 minutes now .

Mercy don't mind general ohhh,na konji dey worry that one.

Biko keep the juice flowing oooo... na this update I dey find wey dey make me scroll through stuff I can't be bothered reading

Abeg help my entertainment ministry, nothing concern me for these borites wey dem dey vote for here grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣

Baye get bad mouth and I like it

IIebaye before the strike was something else, if not for the strike she would probably be competing with Venita and CeeC in vileness, the strike is what made her calm down.......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

My teammates no dey worry me ooo

They are always right😜😜

Mine are always right too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

BBN will come and end on Sunday

If he go win,e go win no be the 20k go affect am

Na me pay for the iucs so allow me vote as I want 😌😌

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Can someone explain to me what this IUC buying is all about as I don't get why people will pay huge amount of money for IUC numbers.....Whew!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
hayzed19:
Oya no vex... I go be your defender this tyme... grin grin grin grin grin
You just dey hype... I will be doing the back and forth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
😂😂😂

Oya na ...make we mount am dey go

My Adenita ship till they kingdom come

(1) (2) (3) ... (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.