Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473072 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m a daughter of Zion!
Chai.

Where do you live?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

Some of your teammates are the weapon against you guys

No dey put mouth Islanders matter..Na over love for Adekunle cause am..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She never knew she’d stay up to 3 weeks,don’t blame her Abeg.
They should bring some for her then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Somageng went to surprise Soma and they saw Angel in his room🤣
They also gave her flowers

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Wait until after reunion before you sell your kidney to those scammers!😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣..
U be werey..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Geezeem:

Biko keep the juice flowing oooo... na this update I dey find wey dey make me scroll through stuff I can't be bothered reading

Abeg help my entertainment ministry, nothing concern me for these borites wey dem dey vote for here grin

Percy just dey feed their shippers this week

I need mute them to focus cus Pere just dey drop lines and serve couple goals

That was how he was asking Mercy what should "we" eat and that was how Mercy suggested fried plantain

The other time,Pere said he is going back to Yankee after the show and mercy said he wants to go and meet his wife and kids over there and Pere said No that he doesn't have kids plus his wife is in front of him(Mercy)

I have to mute them to focus cus I can't be voting and doing awww at same time

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Wait until after reunion before you sell your kidney to those scammers!😂😂😂
Wondering if her kidneys are that cheap

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ilebaye once said: be happy for others when they win and you'll also be winning " she no cap at all
Congratulations Ilebaye baby
What are you waiting for Join the winning team
VOTE ILEBAYE
VOTE ILEBAYE
VOTE ILEBAYE
VOTE ILEBAYE

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=126060935][/quote]

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Onyi99:
Somageng went to surprise Soma and they saw Angel in his room🤣
They also gave her flowers

I'm so happy that Soma is getting cash gifts with daily dose of orgasm at the same time. What a time to be alive!!

Soma is blessed

I wish I could transform to a mosquito, fly to their room and watch how it's going

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Saw this on BBN Facebook page, House mates with Thier number of likes, Omo Baye no b their mate oo.

Let's keep voting baye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

Percy just dey feed their shippers this week

I need mute them to focus cus Pere just dey drop lines and serve couple goals

That was how he was asking Mercy what should "we" eat and that was how Mercy suggested fried plantain

The other time,Pere said he is going back to Yankee after the show and mercy said he wants to go and meet his wife and kids over there and Pere said No that he doesn't have kids plus his wife is in front of him(Mercy)

I have to mute them to focus cus I can't be voting and doing awww at same time

Nawa oooo........rejection no good ooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eeghe:
For clarity, if Cross was not in the finals, and Baye made that awkward, but heartfelt and genuine 🤡Adedoyin speech yesterday, I would have given her all my votes👍🏾

Gosh cos I had been feeling totally flummoxed that someone would be that unfeeling. I forgive herr even as I know her arisers would want the most inhuman version of her as “awa queen”

We move cos what matters is what she said yesterday.
Whatever she does afterwards won’t matter to me (cos fans can create havoc)

So my convoluted point is that I am glad Baye is not the horrible person who would callously be ungrateful, entitled and unfeeling, without any form of remorse…and I won’t mind her win🙌🏾
Plsss spare her small votes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
All we do is win win win.
Mercy was paired with Ilebaye today and she bagged a win after 15 years.

Ilebaye you did excellent during the Charade.

Ceec still suffering from Near success syndrome 🤣😂😝
your head no correct again oh 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
tolexy007:
Saw this on BBN Facebook page, House mates with Thier number of likes, Omo Baye no b their mate oo.

Let's keep voting baye

No size. Grace is abundant.

Ilebaye = 120 million
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:

Mercy isn't as dumb and she didn't fight with almost all the housemates like your dumb toxic Baye 😂
He's an islander himself, not Baye fan .
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Can someone explain to me what this IUC buying is all about as I don't get why people will pay huge amount of money for IUC numbers.....Whew!!!
On a normal ground

You can't get up to ten DStv decoder in your house which is less than 25k votes for premium users sef

So instead of going to embarrass yourself to beg Iucs from your neighbors or colleagues at work,you can purchase from legit vendor who have access to iucs from the DStv warehouse where decoders are being sold

They will vote for you with video evidence

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

I'm so happy that Soma is getting cash gifts with daily dose of orgasm at the same time. What a time to be alive!!

Soma is blessed

I wish I can transform to mosquito perch on their bed to watch how it's going

Angel go hear am this night🤣
Plus they are both drunk
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Nawa oooo........rejection no good ooo.

What do you mean
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:
All this joro to joro money cake I'm seeing on Twitter with 25 likes 😂🤣🤣.
I'm almost jealous 😂
From joro to joro!!!😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
DOptical:

Mercy isn't as dumb and she didn't fight with almost all the housemates like your dumb toxic Baye 😂

You are indeed confused. Anyone that does not support your toxic bitterleaf dwarf is an Ilebaye fan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lauryn41:

Adekunle throws jabs at who ? As a strategy ??

He does to the general house not to that short woman (Ceec)normal jabs like if you stand wit me u going home, nominate me everyone blabla...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
My babies
Bryann and Kanaga jnr 🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nhazeru:

Soma is blessed

I wish I can transform to a mosquito fly to their room and watch how it's going

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Use this Goya oil rinse your thought process biko.
You don spoil

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Onyi99:

Angel go hear am this night🤣
Plus they are both drunk

I watched one of their interviews and saw how she was all over him, happy, giggling and kisses. I knew without being told Soma did a good job on that eviction night.

I pray God continue to bless that young man. He's indeed what we call odogwu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Can someone explain to me what this IUC buying is all about as I don't get why people will pay huge amount of money for IUC numbers.....Whew!!!

Nigeria has happened to BBN... a GAME SHOW, can you imagine that?

How disgraceful!

If Khosi is a Nigerian in a Nigeria show, she would never have won that show.... yet she entertained us from week one to final week!

So much so that after my faves left, I still had something to look forward to

Which is why we fought for Phyna last year.

This year monkey really worked but it is baboon that will chop lipsrsealed

They threw out all the people who made the show interesting and now want to crown a story.... a freaking story!

This isn't a game show any more

It's quite disturbing to be honest, the lenght people now go

A lot of people make money from this game, disguising as lover of the game or viewers

... swaying public opinion with rubbish narratives and getting bandwahoners on board. They are all merchants... bloody merchants of fraud

Soon they will corrupt other countries on how to rig a game show!

Voting centers my azz

😡

🚶🚶🚶

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
kowema:

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Use this Goya oil rinse your thought process biko.
You don spoil

Yes... With my full chest 🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

That is even if you will see legit vendor today sef

I was shocked when I saw some popular vendor looking for Iucs and linked number to buy on Twitter yesterday night/this morning

If you haven't secured or purchased your Iucs from last week..o ti lor

Except you go to the DStv merchant office directly,you won't get legit Iucs anymore
Multichoice don make money.
I think you are talking about Whema. Voting is stressful sha.
Oti lor to those when run out of IUCs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

That is even if you will see legit vendor today sef

I was shocked when I saw some popular vendor looking for Iucs and linked number to buy on Twitter yesterday night/this morning

If you haven't secured or purchased your Iucs from last week..o ti lor

Except you go to the DStv merchant office directly,you won't get legit Iucs anymore
Which is why they need to bring back SMS voting. That'll be one extra option. IUCs hustle is not a one day job
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
DGOODLYF:
IUCs don scarse since yday....Na web voting remain
Bayetribe still get o. Dem even dey do voting carnival for Abuja this night. Just bring 5 devices when coming.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:

He’s such a loser!
No wonder Baye called him a kid without waya!
Empty barrel!
Na this one still dey pain am oo.

Na make am do that video dey show him classism.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Clement1111:

What do you mean

Nah 5mins to finish una failed vigilante see babe play with after being rejected by 3 ladies.

No be small thing.............make we sha no be 3rd choice IJN.

Una even name am percy........😆

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.