Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488710 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2023
mediocre:

Venita had no business in her fight with Neo, she came from nowhere and started embarrassing herself and trying to provoke Ilebaye. I don’t even understand the reason why she was crying because it wasn’t her fight at all.

Neo is her BROTHER !!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ilebaye dey garner fans by pressing necks
Some of una faves dey lick superiors behind to get votes.
Lol
grin

I just saw this on Twitter and came to post it
Lol
True story!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Avedonn:
I'm 100% sure the following housemates will nominate Ilebaye for eviction tomorrow.

Vineta
Angel
Tolani
Mercy
Neo
Sheyi
Uriel

Ilebaye has succeeded in creating enemies for herself

And so many people will vote for her. Trust me ilebaye is not leaving this house soon.

We need her in the house, especially to keep standing up to those overbloated, self-entitled prostitutes that think big brother house is their father's house.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye is the game thus far, Mercy, Neo, Venita and few others are being talked about because of the drama she orchestrated.

The game needs Baye more than most of those arrogant underwhelming housemates

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

Vee isn't married to Neo. You're still nursing the so called Vee grudge thus the reason why you're hating on Venita, Neo and Tbaj. Leave them alone.

What Neo said corroborated Tbaj statement. With how Baye has been lying, such as lying about Kidd to Doyin, we know there's no atom of truth in her, aside her predator attitude of harassing men in their bed while blackmailing and even saying shit about the men when they reject her. Then playing the victim.

Neo does not have to be married to Vee before he respects her as his partner. He was dating Vee while leading Tbaj on and putting ideas into her head till that one he believed he actually liked her and fought with Vee. He's doing the same this with Baye now, he's putting ideas in her head that he's interested in her, when she decide to reciprocate he made her look like a crazy girl that's obsessed with him. I hope Ebuka exposes him tonight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye is the female Groovy of this season.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Who will vote for her? except bandwagoners.. and those are emotional voters... which can swing at the slightest reasons

Nothing will make me leave my boys and vote her... a lot of us already have our faves on lockdown

Just saying🤷

When will you stop spewing nonsense. Small time now, you will say you are here for the game.

What is the purpose of the game, when your mind is made up of whom you will vote, no matter what they do? Even if they become furnitures

You are even worst than a bandwagoner. Nonsense.

28 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

Because Biggie house is her Papa house? Or she brought anyone from her papa house to the show? Imagine the entitlement. If I don't want someone in my bed, it means I'm looking down on the person? Are you people using your brain?

It's not as if she sat in her personal space and people decided to attack her over it. She's been provocative yet you want other to take the shit? Something the people yapping out there can't even tolerate in real life.

She's obviously playing a game, so are others.
Anything little thing she does they pick offense.
It's a game. If you care too much about age and status kindly sit in your house.

Kidd was cleaning the kitchen and Seyi was opening his wide mouth to say how will kidd(someone from a rich background) be cleaning the kitchen everytime while the ones from poor backgrounds are not doing anything. He obviously knows the set of people he's referring to.
Meanwhile the Kiddwaya isn't even complaining.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye did well for herself.

We need someone like her to give this first class olosho a run for there money.

I just pray venita and neo are up for eviction next week...they will leave that house before illebaye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:01am On Jul 30, 2023
Please don’t mention Rachael again. That extra delawood. I also don’t think Phyna will be able to do anything. I think she will have high inferiority complex and she will be treated as such; just like a razzo.

Your Hermes wont do sheet either but that’s probably cos he’s friends with most of them. Diana defo wont do sheet. Bella is not coming. She said it herself at the reunion that she will not do this again. The one person I would have loved to come in is Tacha. She will scatter everywhere.

Tatiana4u:

Phyna
Beauty
Hermes
Diana,Rachel or no nonsense Bella!
If these housemates come in,they will change the game!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Who will vote for her? except bandwagoners.. and those are emotional voters... which can swing at the slightest reasons

Nothing will make me leave my boys and vote her... a lot of us already have our faves on lockdown
Just saying🤷

Repping the bolded and raising hand, lol
My favs in this house (CeeC’s voice cheesy) for now are Cross, CeeC, and I am gonna be voting Ilebaye until I feel they are in danger

I would buy votes if this would make Venita leave before Ilebaye
I like people based on how they make me feel, and so far Doyin, Angel and Kidd, are not making me feel good, my favs are not locked down for me sha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Just saying🤷

We have our favorites but not to kill this season halfway, Ilebaye must be protected. Do you wish to evict her and keep a housemate that only comes alive when it’s time to steal then vanishes into obscurity afterwards? Or the one with low self esteem who defines his worth by what opposite gender thinks of him?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Talk whatever you like about ilebaye, one thing we can't deny is she is giving us content.

That's the purpose of the game. She is far better than so many underwhelming housemates, that much is expected from them.

Ilebaye have to stay.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Just reading all your posts and have been laughing my ass off this early morning
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Fairdamsel:

I am a fan of your boy now…. Proud of him o
We all are

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ilebaye dey garner fans by pressing necks
Some of una faves dey lick superiors behind to get votes.
Lol
grin
I accept this shade with my full chest!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Frank65(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:
Funny thing is the people who tried to warm up towards Baye, she rather betrayed them. She doesn't show loyalty but want loyalty shown to her. Tbaj acknowledged her as part of her alliance since she was part of them throughout the discussion thus didn't nominate her but she didn't only nominate Tbaj but started Acting bitchy towards Tbaj unwarranted because she's got eyes on Neo.

Doyin has been defending her all days but she rather called Doyin an asslicker. Not like I even trust Doyin, considering how she played the victim in level up however, she's been defending Baye even though she's head in the mud with her defence yet Baye called her an asslicker.

Angel was cool with her until she fought with Angel.

She's got so much entitlement in believing everyone should support her while she's being nasty, provocative and showing entitled predator attitude and playing the victim whereas she betray others unapologetically.

Abeg when did Ilebaye call Doyin asslicker? E be like say na microwave you dey watch. Most of the things you have been yapping about Ilebaye are so untrue

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

And the house chef still ended up winning.
So what was the essence of the revolt?

The military nurse that is now following Amauche (the Mamba) around like a he goat on heat .
Toh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2023
scondy:

How ? So for your mind, Pere dey feel any babe seriously for that house? Lool...talk true....same pere ...
You no suppose loud am nau....

I go soon pursue comot patriot team
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m also surprised that she could stoop so low in becoming a bottom bitch to an mgbeke like Mercy!
I thought she’s an alpha female but I was wrong
I hope they fall out real quick!

Lmao guy mercy ain't no mgbeke o

She might not be school smart but she's insanely street smarts, super ambitious and got connections in high places

In fact it's frodds gum body of mercy outside the house that got him close to the cubanas who played and are still playing a major role in frodds success story today

You can see even frodd respects mercy too ... All in all, The fact that she's got a massive fan base and being arguably the most successful person out of bbn history with strong star power is overwhelming to most ladies so they had to bend

Angel is only looking out for herself connection and money wise and there's nobody bigger than mercy to become ally's with

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2023
toluxe0075:

Adekunle want to dig a hole for himself. Venita of all people
Islanders should Sha get prepared cus Adekunle is indirectly a father of two and things don cost for market ooo

Islanders you people should start project Adekunle's future family now before he comes out of the house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

This shit died during Lockdown season... We have moved pass emotional voting

We ain't doing pity votes anymore.

This is an All Atars show anyway... nobody is leaving their favorites from past seasons to cast pity votes.... only bandwagoners will do so

Good luck with that...🚶🚶🚶
Aunty na your own you dey talk oo.
Pity votes na still strategy for reality show.
I don't think she is gathering pity votes. She has been entertaining and that is just it.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2023
I am fully stanning Ilebaye . She may be a lot but she has entertained me this one week. Anytime she's up I vote her to stupor. She must stay long in that house to pepper those grannies that wouldn't leave her tf alone.

She's free to flirt with any man in that house after all she's single and the guys are single too. I like my Gen z baddie

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You nor get fave na grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don keep Angel for one corner!
Na illebaye be my favorite girl now!
Tueh!
But Angel wasn’t this bitter during their set…she wasn’t even a malicious gossiper.I don’t know why she became so evil!
I even preferred her sluttiness/flirting to this disgusting behavior she’s exhibiting
!
She said non of the boys can foot her bill so she gats stop the flirting to avoid see finish but God go judge that babe oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

She no know her mate lipsrsealed
Who
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Many female housemates either aim to win or get deals or secure premium dates with big spenders. Mercy has obviously plugged in several girls this way, many of them openly admitted to being her fans (Nengi, Angel, Beauty). Only Beauty has been able to plug in several girls to sugar daddies wholesale.

Whitemoney, Kidd and Frodd can also put many of them on but they won't do it , and Mercy with her rather fabulous doings is their best bet. Benita admitted in Pepper Dem to actually researching Mercy before coming to the house. She heard one or two from her Lekki contacts and decided she MUST be close to Mercy. It creeped Mercy out initially as she thought Venita was stalking her😄
Where you and Dsimmer dey hear all these housemates gist self? lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:

That girl mouth ......like i wonder how her ex husband coped.

She doesn't think before talking...

Her ex must have suffered a lot. He must have seen nwhiiiinn 🤕🤕.

No man can date that kind of woman and have peace of mind. No wonder nobody wants to marry her again.

And to think I was even happy when I saw her return.

You can have all the beauty in this world but at the end of the day, attitude is what counts.

Bad attitude can overshadow whatever beauty you think you have. That's what Venita and a lot of women don't seem to understand. Good attitude should be prioritised.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:

That girl mouth ......like i wonder how her ex husband coped.

She doesn't think before talking...
And na there Adekunle wan go chuk em head.
I dey pity am sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Adekunle has taken over grin
I assumed so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Chuksy12:
On a more serious note, Biggie and multichoice should just bring in 4 housemates
Phyna
Efe
Bryan
Bisola ( if possible)

Mercy, whitemoney and venita will know how far

Apart from phyna, The other 3 aren't a threat na tf

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.