Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481549 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Uriel’s behavior was bottom barrel too
Kissed Neo, initiated it actually, and went to Ilebaye to fake commiserate with, and advocate for her lipsrsealed
She was sneaky in her season and apparently hasn’t grown…smh

Mehn I hate unkind game strategies sha

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:
[sup][/sup]

Pere is playing advance mind game... highly technical

I just dey laugh people yarning okpata about the guy been swallowed up in the house cheesy

It's not by shouting and displaying...

Just watch and see!
Silent mover

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Sing for mily Soma
Thank God you left shipping lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Dsimmer:

Playing the victim and blackmailing isn't a game. It's a smear campaign. High time you note that.

Speaking of game or strategy, I'm looking at Doyin's new strategy for example. I don't like Doyin's way and I think she's manipulative with the way she played the victim while blackmailing in level up however if she can turn each different edition to nominate themselves while she looks on without getting nominated, then that's a strategy devoid of emotion, similar to Brighto. That being said, I don't buy her attempt at supporting Baye's blackmail. Funnily, 2 faced Baye doesn't rate her.

Doyin's new Strategy ( I really don't know if it's strategy or she was actually being truthful) however if it's a strategy which I also believe it's a manipulative strategy but if she can turn each different edition to nominate one another while she looks on and avoid being nominated, then it's a strategy different from playing the victim card and blackmailing after chasing men.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:
Sing for mily Soma
Thank God you left shipping lipsrsealed
Until Tati's girl decides to give him small attention again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Pere is cutting off his dreads.

Tired of seeing that Uti like Pere hairstyle

More like this:

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Na who start dey watch show newly go believe those nonsense. Mercy and CeeC are literally the top two. The rest can take the remaining space .

My own na make gbasgbos sha sup, make house scatter . It’s Vawulence or nothing

So even if they're underwhelming and don't deserve to win, we must still crown them with top 2? We need to remove the element of predictability from this show. I hope the army arising for Ilebaye will be enough to change the dynamics of the finals. You cannot come to the show and be forming big boy or girl because you have a bandwagon of fans outside that will vote for you regardless

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Frank65:

Who is the emotional voter here?....You want to vote your previous faves simply because you were their stan during their season and not because they are bringing any content currently on the show but you are calling those that want to vote Ilebaye because of her content, emotional voters.

So I ask again, who is the emotional voter here? This is a new season. If the previous stans are not bringing any content, they should go home abeg.

My own are.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2023
dominique:

So even if they're underwhelming and don't deserve to win, we must still crown them with top 2? We need to remove the element of predictability from this show. I hope the army arising for Ilebaye will be enough to change the dynamics of the finals. You cannot come to the show and be forming big boy or girl because you have a bandwagon of fans outside and will vote for you regardless

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Lauryn41:

This is it !!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody is looking down on ilebaye , she’s not a victim and the housemates weren’t expecting housemates from a season that just ended

God bless you for this

Me and you agreeing? shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:
Uriel’s behavior was bottom barrel too
Kissed Neo, initiated it actually, and went to Ilebaye to fake commiserate with, and advocate for her lipsrsealed
She was sneaky in her season and apparently hasn’t grown…smh

Mehn I hate unkind game strategies sha

Ebuka will expose her hypocrisy tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Clement1111:

Men ariseelr will stand for him

I just want Doyin to report that scene to Ike make everything spoil for the house

Ike comeback will be bad

Honestly I wish that gist can leak to him, I want to know if it's true lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
I love this innoson ijelw advert.by the way,ijele masquerade is specifically an anambra masquerade,the greatest and most beautiful in Africa followed by izagha

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
Clement1111:

5 litres fit reach my side??

I will consider it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
thatigboman:
monetise it using current exchange rate

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Amillionnn:
Please don’t mention Rachael again. That extra delawood. I also don’t think Phyna will be able to do anything. I think she will have high inferiority complex and she will be treated as such; just like a razzo.

Your Hermes wont do sheet either but that’s probably cos he’s friends with most of them. Diana defo wont do sheet. Bella is not coming. She said it herself at the reunion that she will not do this again. The one person I would have loved to come in is Tacha. She will scatter everywhere.

You are not far from the truth but they won’t bring in Tacha because she keeps disrespecting them.
Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
If Phyna doesn't come tonight,then i would prefer a guy to win! Those shameless glorified prostitutes should eat their egos, not the 120M

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:

You like Venita and that could be why Sis

I don't like Ilebaye, never did
It's not cos I like Venita to be honest

But I like that Ilebaye is not a delawood, that's where it ends
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Venita thinks it's by licking fake ass grin
She will watch Ilebaye from home.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Just came across this

Is this gist true??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

Haven't seen any of Tobi's movies.
I don't know anyone I know that has either .
Maybe because I don't watch Nollywood sha but like I said before, I deal with facts and not sentiments .

I know in terms of social media , Mercy has more Hype .
In terms of endorsements and brand representation, it's still Mercy.
Number of their followers on social media , Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Mercy has more numbers .
Level of engagement in their posts , Mercy has more engagements.

Awards nominated and won , Mercy has won more awards.

I don't know on what basis you're using to say Tobi is bigger than Mercy , but these are clear facts and not opinion .

Not everyone watches BBN , true, but going by numbers , More people watch BBN than any movie Tobi has currently starred in
True ?

Which means the trash talker here is you .
Because you're asking me to believe something based on what your imaginary friend said and I'm giving you cold hard facts that is limpid for everyone to see .

Maybe I wouldn't know Mercy if it weren't for BBN , but same is applicable to Tobi too ... because I wouldn't know him either if it weren't for BBN .
Comparing Tobi to that Shameless empty headed broke ass slut.....it must be ment,cos i don't understand

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Clement1111:
Just came across this

Is this gist true??
Yes
I think Titaniumental posted the Convo here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Clement1111:

Until Tati's girl decides to give him small attention again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kylekent59: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jobless people discussing about other people.

Why not let others discuss you?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Soma and Ike gets mentioned EVERYDAY!

Turn the pages... they are there on each and every page

How are they boring?

People may not like their contents, but they are making the pages and news.

Ilebaye doesn't entertain me in any way. But I could see how she does it for you people. so cool

But while you guys shower her with all the encomium, you must remember she wasn't a solo actor... Neo and Venita helped to give her highlights last night. Otherwise remove those two from the equation, you will just have a crass girl on your hands

I don't like uncouth people... and it doesn't entertain me

I understand you normally carve your own alternate reality in the context of your support for your bb favorites, you stick to the reality irrespective, so, I won’t debate the obvious with you.

It is funny how you have quickly moved away from what you envagelized for to being an apostle of what you canvassed against. Hms with drama should no longer be saved because they are not your favorites.

Wonderful!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Altrarecords:

Lmao guy mercy ain't no mgbeke o

She might not be school smart but she's insanely street smarts, super ambitious and got connections in high places

In fact it's frodds gum body of mercy outside the house that got him close to the cubanas who played and are still playing a major role in frodds success story today

You can see even frodd respects mercy too ... All in all, The fact that she's got a massive fan base and being arguably the most successful person out of bbn history with strong star power is overwhelming to most ladies so they had to bend

Angel is only looking out for herself connection and money wise and there's nobody bigger than mercy to become ally's with
No wahalagrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Clement1111:

It's not gambling per say bit my advice is that you shouldn't trust anything with Biggie's twist and all

Except that, because if na by votes.
Forget it, na dem dey drag that money.
Let's see what the eviction jury is about sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Threebear:

Same Alex that was eavesdropping in the toilet with her military dog called Pére?

🤣🤣🤣😂😂

You're wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
TheEnforcer:
You feel Ceec has that many fans?
Yes.
Na she start fanbase stanning.
She is their mother in that regard.
Let's sha see what the eviction jury is about.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You nor get fave na grin
Unfortunately for me,Angel is my fave

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alphagan:

I understand you normally carve your own alternate reality in the context of your support for your bb favorites, you stick to the reality irrespective, so, I won’t debate the obvious with you.

It is funny how you have quickly moved away from what you envagelized for to be an apostle of what you canvassed against. Hms with drama should no longer be saved because they are not your favorites.

Wonderful!

I won't debate with you if you are of the opinion that Soma and Ike are not on every page here....

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.