Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463887 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Amya:
There's something about Ilebaye that just ticks me off. Everything from her voice and accent and fashion choices just grinds my gears. I was very indifferent about her in level up, but in this season she's just rubbing me the wrong way.

I dey same WhatsApp group with you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Frank65:

Abeg when did Ilebaye call Doyin asslicker? E be like say na microwave you dey watch. Most of the things you have been yapping about Ilebaye are so untrue

She did while implying that she's no asslicker blah blah blah like others. So who should then asslick her useless provocative dumb ass? The audacity!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

If and when he exposes her... make no one come for him oooo
Men ariseelr will stand for him

I just want Doyin to report that scene to Ike make everything spoil for the house

Ike comeback will be bad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Godoverevery:

She want to get involved in everything......criticize everything.

She a mother of two girls for Christ sake......I just pray those girls are not affected with this her attitude.

She is the perfect example of ladies yoruba call.

Ewa ti oni iwa.....beauty with bad attitudes.

The only way it won't affect her daughters is if they're not living under the same roof with her.

If they do, well, you know the popular saying 🤷🏽‍♂️ : The Apple doesn't fall far from its tree.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Because the season that just ended is big brother Cameroon?

Is the last season of big brother naija not level up ??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Dem say na Big T she talk no be Beauty. Big T na Tolanibaj

It's not big T. Isn't Tacha big T? She said Beauty!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

I support this post with 20 litres of fuel
5 litres fit reach my side??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2023
Ilebaye is very funny. Imagine asking Alex to pls plug the socket let her use the instrument to make ceec' hair. The nsukka local girl pretended she didn't hear. She beg tire, no response, she had to connect the socket herself

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I carry Angel matter for head pass you but let’s be honest,she’s not doing well!
If she was like this during their set,I wouldn’t have looked at her twice!
Haba!

She’s not my fave, I don’t have fave and I see things from logical pov.

First, what exactly did she do wrong? Confronting Ike for talking down on her friend? Mind you in one of their conversations it seems they were friends before the house and according to the gist I’m aware of , mercy has been supportive to a handful of BBnaija girls which Angel might be one.
In BB house , it is only normal to form alliance and root for your house friend.

I’ve watched their conversation and I never see Wetin dey abnormal there . Saying Mercy is calling us isn’t something bad except that we already have our mind directing towards the ass licking title we gave her.

I was enjoying premium gist before we separated, then someone came to tell me my premium gist plug is ready for another episode , won’t I leave?

Wo make una dey try enjoy this show without too much emotions and sentiment babe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

I support this post with 20 litres of fuel
monetise it using current exchange rate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Brokeshaming the guys isn’t malicious?
Exaggerating Ike’s comments about Mercy and insulting him just to be in her book isn’t malicious?
Bullying and insulting Soma unprovoked just feel among isn’t malicious and evil?

Please define malicious and evil again cos me I no go ever support bad thing again!

God bless you Tati cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Koko and coco ice may bring gbas gbos as well.

I was thinking about this panel abi judges stuff big brother ts trying to bring in and I remembered that during shine your eye when some of us were bored out of our minds, we were taking about how the show needs to be reinvented. I remember talking with some others about bringing in the “survivor” (the show) type jury to cut out bandwagonist voting.

I believe that’s what they trying to do now. They should be paying us for our ideas. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2023
CeeC, very good of you. Just place Alex on ignore like that

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2023
Geezeem:

I dey same WhatsApp group with you lipsrsealed

You like Venita and that could be why Sis
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2023
This season I will be voting anyone that brings me good entertainment.

I also hope biggie bring in some new housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Many female housemates either aim to win or get deals or secure premium dates with big spenders. Mercy has obviously plugged in several girls this way, many of them openly admitted to being her fans (Nengi, Angel, Beauty). Only Beauty has been able to plug in several girls to sugar daddies wholesale.

Whitemoney, Kidd and Frodd can also put many of them on but they won't do it , and Mercy with her rather fabulous doings is their best bet. Benita admitted in Pepper Dem to actually researching Mercy before coming to the house. She heard one or two from her Lekki contacts and decided she MUST be close to Mercy. It creeped Mercy out initially as she thought Venita was stalking her😄

Even frodd sef got his connections from following mercy around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
jenifer007:
Adekunle go to your room o

That's his bed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Many female housemates either aim to win or get deals or secure premium dates with big spenders. Mercy has obviously plugged in several girls this way, many of them openly admitted to being her fans (Nengi, Angel, Beauty). Only Beauty has been able to plug in several girls to sugar daddies wholesale.

Whitemoney, Kidd and Frodd can also put many of them on but they won't do it , and Mercy with her rather fabulous doings is their best bet. Benita admitted in Pepper Dem to actually researching Mercy before coming to the house. She heard one or two from her Lekki contacts and decided she MUST be close to Mercy. It creeped Mercy out initially as she thought Venita was stalking her😄
It's the confidence for me

If they tell you to provide evidence now,can you

Just yapping about Lekki connect up and down until you realized that most of this gist are false

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Altrarecords:

Wait, what has angel done that is malicious and evil?

Is it about casting Ike to mercy?

She's mercy's friend, isn't that what friends do?

Or what else makes her malicious?

Thank you for this. Because I’m confused at this point . The way people watch the show and twist situations like it’s abnormal
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Lauryn41:

Seems we’re watching different shows

Not sure I’ve seen Adekunle do any extraordinary thing to get Venita’s attention

Na normal gist

Just be observing his moves and you'll understand his intention.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2023
IghravweIG:
This season I will be voting anyone that brings me good entertainment.

I also hope biggie bring in some new housemates.
Ilebaye has been doing this so far.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2023
Eeghe:

Repping the bolded and raising hand, lol
My favs in this house (CeeC’s voice cheesy) for now are Cross, CeeC, and I am gonna be voting Ilebaye until I feel they are in danger

I would buy votes if this would make Venita leave before Ilebaye
I like people based on how they make me feel, and so far Doyin, Angel and Kidd, are not making me feel good, my favs are not locked down for me sha

Good luck! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Everybody has what is worrying them in this country.
All the ilebaye brouhaha last night, ceec didn't utter a word.
What she talked about was pere talking to Alex.
This ceec - alex fight dey sweet me like mad. The fight will go on forever

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2023
sogodihno:
Talk whatever you like about ilebaye, one thing we can't deny is she is giving us content.

That's the purpose of the game. She is far better than so many underwhelming housemates, that much is expected from them.

Ilebaye have to stay.
shes d best so far
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Lol
This season is gonna be interesting is all I know
Are you GentlrFury?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
What will help Ilebaye's ministry is if they put her up for eviction tomorrow grin

These housemates better use their head. grin
they will surely put are up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2023
Altrarecords:

Mercy isn't nominating anyone other than Ike

Yes she might nominate Ike because of how he body shamed her last night and Angel went and told her.

He said Mercy is carrying artificial butt and that's what worsen their issues.

As for Ilebaye, she might end up nominating her if Venita prevail on her which I'm sure Venita will.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na Mercy and Ceec get that money depending on Eviction jury too.
All these Mercy must not win yarns will not work that lady came prepared. grin
You feel Ceec has that many fans?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Because the season that just ended is big brother Cameroon?
Maybe she forgot that her Adekunle is also from the season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I nor dey gamble.
I am just being realistic.
It's not gambling per say bit my advice is that you shouldn't trust anything with Biggie's twist and all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Dem say na Big T she talk no be Beauty. Big T na Tolanibaj
Na lie.

Na beauty she mentione,video evidence dey Wella

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Alphagan:

We have our favorites but not to kill this season halfway, Ilebaye must be protected. Do you wish to evict her and keep a housemate that only comes alive when it’s time to steal then vanishes into obscurity afterwards? Or the one with low self esteem who defines his worth by what opposite gender thinks of him?

Soma and Ike gets mentioned EVERYDAY!

Turn the pages... they are there on each and every page

How are they boring?

People may not like their contents, but they are making the pages and news.

Ilebaye doesn't entertain me in any way. But I could see how she does it for you people. so cool

But while you guys shower her with all the encomium, you must remember she wasn't a solo actor... Neo and Venita helped to give her highlights last night. Otherwise remove those two from the equation, you will just have a crass girl on your hands

I don't like uncouth people... and it doesn't entertain me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.