Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466681 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’ll send you my nudes if you give them to me.

Deaddddd
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
please, Vote Mercy Eke. Ilebaye is already a clear winner. Mercy Eke is dragging third

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Those of you that were calling Baye a fake friend to Doyin,I hope you can now rest cos Cece just called Doyin a fake friend to Baye!
I don’t like Cece or whatever she stands for but she has finally exposed Doyin while she referred to Baye as “that one”!
It is well!
Adekunle’s own is to do cho cho cho and now that Venita his gossip partner has left the house,he has resumed his gossiping and backbiting!
Low budget Seyi always forming intelligent!
Always having an opinion about others except himself!
No wonder he looks like an overused mopping stick!
As for Cece,no comments!
You don't have anything to say

Or should we start cooking lies against against housemates we don't support?

I'm ready

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:

Tati command teach me.
This one Threebear says Ilebaye is of the Python Spirit.
Who knows if that's why I love her. This her grace too much. I want to understand it too.
Comman teach me ohhhh.
Proudly Mammy water/Juju FC🤣😂😂😂
Kwa kwa kwa
Abeg leave me o😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
you don kolo laidis oh 😂
😝😝😝
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
You don't have anything to say

Or should we start cooking lies against against housemates we don't support?

I'm ready
Oya come and tell us the truth!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:

They're supernatural creatures, how can one possibly catch a spirit?
Mammy water will only show herself on very few occasions and it's usually followed with abundance or strife , depending on the relationship of the said person with the water deity .
Mami water will never show herself without intention.
So the chances of randomly seeing one is basically zilch .
Mami waters are extremely powerful, Much more powerful than what your pastors and priests pray to , if your friend ever tries to catch one (however unlikely the encounter is ) it will literally obliterate him and his entire generation.
Animated movies like little mermaid have definitely given you people a false sense of mermaids 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣
Plot twist : mermaids are not always extremely beautiful.
Sometimes they look downright scary or hideously ugly .
But they all posses an aura that makes them extremely attractive.
Mermaids also do not always have fish tails ...some have tails of snakes.
The python mermaids are extremely powerful and they're the one in the red society.
If you dare mess with a woman that comes from the python group , your life will be completely destroyed.😁
Ilebaye comes from the snake group .
Whilst Mercy and Erica come from fishes .
Don Jazzy and Tinubu python group .
Peter Obi fish.
Angel fish .
Adekunle fish .
CeeC witch group .
Amauche dark ogbanje from the tree.
Cross fish.
😂😂😂

Is it not the lowest tier in the kingdom??

Nawoooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
I thought khloe was Mercy’s friend?😂😂😂
She’s now supporting Baye o!
Lmao!
Even Daniella Okereke😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
toluxe0075:

Someone with 120 million with many other wins will face million times disgrace? Lol 😂 Which kind weed you dey smoke.

Even if she choose Miracle’s route and goes off the radar, it doesn’t take the 120 million away from her if she wins it.

Besides, how was whitemoney disgraced? Because he didn’t make it to the finals? He has already won once now and still enjoying his money. We can’t say the same for the other guys who you feel are worthy winners 😂😂
Whitemoney was disgraced with a paltry percentage for a previous winner and duped of his money by his supposed team😁And I say a worse disaster will befall ilebaye if she takes that 120M belonging to those that worked for it without scamming the poor public from the beginning of the show to this final week!! The prayers of a drunk who also engages in voodoo and all manner of sexual activities is an abomination to God as written in his holy book which he gave as a manual guide to our daily activities !!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

No she started supporting her from week 2 or 3

Infact most of us Baye's supporters on this thread started from week 2. I even remembered the first time when everyone was up she voted for Kuku and Angel if I'm not mistaken, but Tati is the most vocal, resilient and passionate Baye's supporter here and I really really love her for that.

I like the way she supports housemates she Stans, she carry their matter for head . She goes all out,defends them, fights for them like she's related to them.

i have never have so much interest in BBN, not until wen i came back from work one day and my wife told me how tolanibaj and some house mates like to bully Baye because she is the smallest among dem and that was how i begin to have interest in her, support her with my votes and campaign for her, carry her matter for head since that day, to the extent i begin to watch bbn on my laptop in the office because of her.

Lets keeps voting baye.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
The kingdom of darkness has suffered violence and they can’t take it by force!
I thought UTI and 1% Kidd were supporting Cece?
😂😂😂😂😂😂
See wailing!😂😂😂
See gbas gbos!😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Whitemoney was disgraced with a paltry percentage for a previous winner and duped of his money by his supposed team😁And I say a worse disaster will befall ilebaye if she takes that 120M belonging to those that worked for it without scamming the poor public from the beginning of the show to this final week!! The prayers of a drunk who also engages in voodoo and all manner of sexual activities is an abomination to God as written in his holy book which he gave as a manual guide to our daily activities !!

Baye will b going home with 120million and some other gift on Sunday, while u and ur short, fat, dwarf, and bitter leaf lawyer will wail throughout the Sunday grin grin.

lets keep voting for baye

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Somebody is about to experience the same fate as obi

Let me keep my mouth shut

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
tolexy007:

i have never have so much interest in BBN, not until wen i came back from work one day and my wife told me how tolanibaj and some house mates like to bully Baye because she is the smallest among dem and that was how i begin to have interest in her, support her with my votes and campaign for her, carry her matter for head since that day, to the extent i begin to watch bbn on my laptop in the office because of her.

Lets keeps voting baye.

Awwwnnnnn❤️❤️❤️
God bless you dear!😘😘😘😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Awwwnnnnn❤️❤️❤️
God bless you dear!😘😘😘😍

Amen thank u and u too.

Lets keep voting Baye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
tolexy007:

Baye will b going home with 120million and some other gift on Sunday, while u and ur short, fat, dwarf, and bitter leaf lawyer will wail throughout the Sunday grin grin.

lets keep voting for baye
It would have been better if she was stanning that dwarf!
Na bitter grandpa wey look like mopping stick e Dey support!😂😂😂😂
No mind am Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
tolexy007:

Lets keeps voting baye.

God will bless you for all you did and still doing for Baye. I pray we all be here on Sunday to celebrate

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bossladyy: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
Lmao 🤣 you will make a good movie writer 🤣
Anyways for the fun of the conversation, mammy waters are the second most powerful in the kingdom of darkness, even though they are very powerful but they are not the most powerful.

The witches and wizards are the lowest rankings of powers in the kingdom, contrary to what Nigerians thinks, being afraid of witches but the truth is that that witch they are afraid of are usually the slaves, lowest ranks of powers in the kingdom.

Threebear let me test you, if you can tell me those with the highest ranks of powers in the kingdom, then i will know that you are indeed a mammy water 😎😎
Because as a mammy water you should know those you can't fork with. Lol
Red Demons 🤔
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Tati

Rest 😂😂😂😂

Wike is calling you to join him in Abj

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
I love how Pere helped me mud his zombie fans this week

They’ve been crying about adenita

See their olodo general in a fake ship with someone that will dump his ass the minute they leave that house
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

People that have been crying and gnashing their teeth because of somgel and Adenita are now awwing to the fakest of all ships in BBN history

Hot ass morafuckers

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
I hope we won't be having two ceremonies on Sunday?.
The crowning of Ilebaye our All Stars winners as well as Ceec's funeral?.
...cus with the way this human bile and bitter leaf is going, she may just drop dead on Sunday when Ilebaye wins.

Talking about fake friendship yet you are one of the fakest friends s that happened to the show. Tueh!.
https://twitter.com/OligboJ/status/1707391515704623371?t=GB04qn7q8ff6-ooPlEv_cA&s=19

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
Somebody is about to experience the same fate as obi

Let me keep my mouth shut
Somebody is about to experience the same fate as Sowore!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

It would have been better if she was stanning that dwarf!
Na bitter grandpa wey look like mopping stick e Dey support!😂😂😂😂
No mind am Abeg!

Kwa kwa kwa

Giddem!!

Even if the mopping stick audition again for next Bbn he will never leave the 4th position. 🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:
...cus with the way this human bile and bitter leaf is going, she may just drop dead on Sunday when Ilebaye wins.

Talking about fake friendship yet you are one of the fakest friends s that happened to the show. Tueh!.
https://twitter.com/OligboJ/status/1707391515704623371?t=GB04qn7q8ff6-ooPlEv_cA&s=19
Ceec doesn't pretend unlike your favorite juju Baye who came in with his Ghana and Igala juju just for a show.

Tufia
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Somebody is about to experience the same fate as Sowore!
There's a secret of Ilebaye that'll be exposed tonight by me.

Watch out
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:

I've said it Biggie needs to make provision for medical personnel on Sunday because e no go easy o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

See their olodo general in a fake ship with someone that will dump his ass the minute they leave that house
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

People that have been crying and gnashing their teeth because of somgel and Adenita are now awwing to the fakest of all ships in BBN history

Hot ass morafuckers
Pains

Is that you??

No one is claiming relationship Sha,but agenda must continue

Percy content this week>>>>>Adenita all season

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

Tati

Rest 😂😂😂😂

Wike is calling you to join him in Abj
Kwa kwa kwa
Funny enough,I dreamt about him 2 years ago abi early last year where he gave me a lift and we rode to my destination and I thanked him and left.
For real!
I dream about politicians a lot!
Threebear,can you please interpret this dream for me?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lauryn41:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hot ass morafuckers

Percy is a fake ship but it's 100% better than
Ade-nkita. They have chemistry and they are aware that they're both deceiving themselves

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Who r d pple dat worked for it if I may ask??
JUDGEJUDITH:
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=126072838][/quote]Whats the use of third place if ilebaye is leading? Why should people align themselves with third rather t han first? Explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.