Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472436 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

All level up housemates are campaigning for Baye even Danielle wey be his paddy for house don drop am like hot potato come dey campaign for Baye. Something is off about that guy and I believe nobody wants to associate with a failure like him that's why they deserted him.

Nothing is off about him and he's doing very well 😊, he has his close pals he musnt b friend with everyone..
Chomzy
Chichi
Bryan
Beauty
Cyph
Sirkess
Deji
Diana
Rachel all campaign for him

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
500k BayeTribe!!!!
We move!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
1 hour before the final arena game of the season.

I just need pere to come first and second and i will be the happiest man on earth this week.

Atleast it will be known that pere Egbi won the price for the highest gold coins in big brother all stars which if we add the price to all his winnings in tasks.
He will become one of the highest top 3 price winners of big brother all Stars.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cross can behave lost a times sha. Ebuka clearly said it in the dinner that IKE has 1,800 coins in the house. Now Cross is asking shocked now that Adekunle repeated it. His brain problem is something else
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cross looking for 1,800 Money point coins that Ike hid.
I am just trying to reason why cross needs it for two days before the ending of the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
vicdom:

Please punish her with more votes before the voting chart closes tomorrow.
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
vicdom:

Kw kwa kwa...... I love the comments more than the post, actually 😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mamba locked sardine in her moniepoint locker but ilebaye is the thief

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
drimzsmoke:

🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
So with all the bumbum and breast wey her DP, she get grey hairy balls join!!!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
vicdom:

Oga don't be mischievous here! If that presidential election was done with mobile phones, Obi would have dusted agbado with a very wide margin. What affected Obi generally is the cumbersomeness of the voting method in Nigerian election where you have to queue for hours just to register, queue for hours and bribe to get your PVCs, then queue under the sun and rain just to cast your vote. I'm not talking about obvious disenfranchisement, characterized by bullying, maiming, snatching of ballot boxes by the thugs of the ruling political party, including the ones done by the army and police. In some areas sef, voting materials ended up coming in the night, when voters would have been exhausted and returned back home.

But trust me, in BBN, it's only your phone you would need to vote with. At the comfort of your room, you would vote without stress and intimidation. So you see why you cannot compare Nigerian sham election with BBN voting method. And there's no ojoro, as sorting, calculation and vetting of votes are done by computer, and not by APC agents masquerading as INEC officials.

Do you know why Nigeria would never adopt electronic voting method, as the case in America, is because of fear of losing election. All those bad eggs would have been flushed out of power. So chill, they are not these same. Don't give yourself hope because Ilebaby is going to flog your Kuku, left right, center come sun.
Giddem!!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

She was ready to fight continuously until they begin to dey respect her.

E good Sha because everybody for don tire for the show tei tei.
Yes o.
Make she just Dey eat and sleep for us!
We no want her to fight again because we don carry her matter for head😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
jenifer007:
Diana would have excelled this season

Wonder why BB didn't bring her
She would have ended up like Uriel.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Face card 100

Queen mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
But let's say the truth, ilebaye don't have respect.
Who just saw the way she disrespected pere and Adekunle few minutes ago?
Telling them especially pere that his mates are cooking for her and he is saying he can't cook for her and then she said them nor reach.

Omor i was dumbfounded
We will punish her with more votes for being disrespectful!
Are you happy now?

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
Cross looking for 1,800 Money point coins that Ike hid.
I am just trying to reason why cross needs it for two days before the ending of the show.
and he is so serious. Chai. D way he reasons is beyond my reasoning. And see him acting shocked when Are repeated what Ebuka said in d dinner.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ebuka's reveal is fucking with Cross's mind and I understand him.
Cus how can he pay 4m for something that was probably in the house.
#Find Ike's Coins🤣😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
If Ceec fails to win this show after all I've done for her I'll deactivate

Nobody can predict any winner yet, so don't be too confident

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
You’re a mad person. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I just laughed out so loud and disgraced myself.

Threebear:

They're supernatural creatures, how can one possibly catch a spirit?
Mammy water will only show herself on very few occasions and it's usually followed with abundance or strife , depending on the relationship of the said person with the water deity .
Mami water will never show herself without intention.
So the chances of randomly seeing one is basically zilch .
Mami waters are extremely powerful, Much more powerful than what your pastors and priests pray to , if your friend ever tries to catch one (however unlikely the encounter is ) it will literally obliterate him and his entire generation.
Animated movies like little mermaid have definitely given you people a false sense of mermaids 😩😩🤣🤣🤣🤣
Plot twist : mermaids are not always extremely beautiful.
Sometimes they look downright scary or hideously ugly .
But they all posses an aura that makes them extremely attractive.
Mermaids also do not always have fish tails ...some have tails of snakes.
The python mermaids are extremely powerful and they're the one in the red society.
If you dare mess with a woman that comes from the python group , your life will be completely destroyed.😁
Ilebaye comes from the snake group .
Whilst Mercy and Erica come from fishes .
Don Jazzy and Tinubu python group .
Peter Obi fish.
Angel fish .
Adekunle fish .
CeeC witch group .
Amauche dark ogbanje from the tree.

Cross fish.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

We will punish her with more votes for being disrespectful!
Are you happy now?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
77up:
Congratulations, may this cruise ship favour you and your family 🙂

Your adenita ship didn't favour you and your household? Sorry o

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Clement1111:

Wait oooo

Why are you guys just showing this vawulence side of yours in the final week 😂😂😂

They want to ship shamed us but God pass them....I love how Mercy and Pere fans are cruising with the ship while voting for their respective faves

They want us to die of boredom this week but Percy say no

They said no ooooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:
Ebuka's reveal is fucking with Cross's mind and I understand him.
Cus how can he pay 4m for something that was probably in the house.
#Find Ike's Coins🤣😂😂
it's looking so funny now... Like cross is so invested in it 🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Make i try give u small...
Mercy said she like Pere but he is not honest
She said if her Boyfriend leaves her...she will go to WM dat WM is a good man....
She said coming to d house Pere was on d five guyz she want oparate on.....Abeg i no sabi write story like dat...
I actually like their 11th hour cruise ship sha

Those two are in the same WhatsApp group... na im make their cruise dey make me laugh

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Percy cuise ship>>>>>>>>>>>>Adenita corner gossip ships

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Your adenita ship didn't favour you and your household? Sorry o
I don't know about Adenita but Adekunle, na una shippers get the rest stress😌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
tolexy007:

Baye will b going home with 120million and some other gift on Sunday, while u and ur short, fat, dwarf, and bitter leaf lawyer will wail throughout the Sunday grin grin.

lets keep voting for baye
I don talk am U will only inherit her curse....Keep Voting Adekunle a deserving Winner😊

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:

You better deactivate now, because by Sunday the pain will be too unbearable to come online.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Some people are daft sha

Even if you open their brain to put sense inside, it will still not enter.

Level up housemates are campaigning for Baye of cos why won’t they? when there is a bullying stigma on her.

Who would not want to align themselves with anti-bullying.

What of other ex housemates from other seasons that are campaigning for Baye? Was and Is something also wrong with their representatives? Is there a curse following them? Or them been get bad character

Lol.

Something Dey wrong with the guy, people no like am yet he is in the finals.

Common sense is not common at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:

Let's keep keeping on. We won't back down!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
People will always go where the clout is .

Which of these level up ex housemates sended Baye when she was evicted with 0 fans third week in her season?

Now they can see she's the favorite to win and probably the most popular woman in Nigeria right now , they're fishing to get some of the clout 😁😁😁

If it were Adekunle that was the favorite to win , they would all gravitate towards him too .

Anyway Adekunle is going out a winner regardless.

Gifts and endorsements will choke .

He sold himself perfectly this season, regardless of what happens on Sunday, he's going out a STAR ⭐

26 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ilebaye and Adekunle discussing about relationships in the garden, Adekunle asked who her role model is she said her parent then Kylie Jenner 😁..
Ceec came outside and ilebaye stood up and went inside immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kuku said their Level up whatsapp group is inactive grin and nobody posts there. The finalists group is also inactive.
I'm thinking they left him in those groups and opened new ones without him.
✌ I'm out cheesy

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.