Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466998 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
lumens:

We want beyond entertainment.
We need Pere's big black long cock in Mercy's silicone ass. We need that ass to be shifted.
No be to carry big dick around!! is it working well? is it for woman pussy or man yansh(cross)🤪🤪🤪 why he no use the big dick for maria rather he dey brag ontop fingering like a teenage boy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
So after Doyin suffer finish write love letter to Ceec, bitterleaf wake up this afternoon and called her a fake friend

Kwa kwa kwa

Doyinsola...good for you 🤣

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Onyi bekee,how far

Tati ogini
Celebrate with first na,so that on Sunday I can also celebrate with you 🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If a ninja slips a note to either of them that Baye’s the potential winner,they’ll definitely attack her and make sure she gets disqualified because they’re not happy seeing her in the finals and they’ll do anything to get her out of the way if they know she’s their stumbling block!
Let them continue to look down on her.
Ceec even said she would not be a finalists.

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If a ninja slips a note to either of them that Baye’s the potential winner,they’ll definitely attack her and make sure she gets disqualified because they’re not happy seeing her in the finals and they’ll do anything to get her out of the way if they know she’s their stumbling block!
Let them continue to look down on her.

Ha!!

Tati.. you're getting me worried

Pls what's today again? How many days do we have left? Can Biggie end this show tommorow. This your post has woken up the paranoid side of me.

God abeg o
God pls protect Ilebaye.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ahh!.
Would Pere survive this rocking?.
Mercy want kill General oh.
Biggie pls get paramedics on standby
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bayetribe, we can't afford to let up. Spartans are not playing at all. Please this is not the time to be complacent. Let's keep voting nonstop.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pere and mercy to give us contents tonight.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
https:///deebee_deebee/status/1707478272806945077?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

BayeTribe,let’s shine our eyes and be very smart o!
Cece’s thieving fans have confessed and confirmed that the streets are for Baye but they’re now infiltrating BayeTribe in the markets and other public places just to collect IUCS from unsuspecting Baye’s fans to vote Cece!
I’m also seeing complaints from BayeTribe in the diaspora that want to donate money to Baye’s handler to by votes that the handler is not responding to DMs…I really hope it’s not true because it would hurt me!
BayeTribe,please let us continue to vote and help those that are finding it difficult to access the voting site and vote!
Cece’s are now desperate thieves while mercy’s fans are going extra miles to vote for her!
Let’s go extra miles for Baye because she deserves to win!
This is no longer a competition but WAR!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

A lot of level up housemates supported her from day one. The first week when all the housemates were up, Bella posted her on her ig stories campaigning for her, infact there's no week Baye is up that she doesn't post her on her ig stories even though majority of her fans are Spartans. 2weeks ago during her tiktock lives her fans asked why she's supporting Baye and she said Baye reached out to her when she got invited to the all stars

Baye is a wise lady, she contacted most of her level up housemates, told them she was going for the show and asked for their support.

Baye seriously prepared much better this time around. I went back and watched some of her interviews when she was evicted early the last time, and in one of those interviews Baye was asked what she would do differently if given another chance. And she said she would put more effort in task, because she was a bit laid back, and that she would get a solid team because she didn't even put together a team before coming on the show the last time.

Her level up housemates like am no cap. I think she belongs to their clique abi inner circle. That is why most of them dey support am apart from chi chi which is some kind of outsider. Deks no dey get as much support as Baye from level up housemates probably because he is not as closed to them compared to Baye. Generally level up housemates feel some kind of camaraderie and brotherhood as opposed to other seasons both inside and outside the house. That is why they no even reason to put themselves up irrespective of their feelings towards themselves. Deks no like doyin but him no put up am at all, same with doyin.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onyi99:

Tati ogini
Celebrate with first na,so that on Sunday I can also celebrate with you 🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:
So after Doyin suffer finish write love letter to Ceec, bitterleaf wake up this afternoon and called her a fake friend

Kwa kwa kwa

Doyin self Dey force yeye friendship

Cecee no Kuku be better person

Can’t wait to see her not win on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Playerz: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

Kwa kwa kwa

So all that ranting and tantrums she threw at Illebaye over Doyin's pic was just facade to hide her devious hatred? Omo, I never see any woman this vile before. No wonder she never find any man crazy enough to hang around past six years! Nonsense!!😠

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Baye seriously prepared much better this time around. I went back and watched some of her interviews when she was evicted early the last time, and in one of those interviews Baye was asked what she would do differently if given another chance. And she said she would put more effort in task, because she was a bit laid back, and that she would get a solid team because she didn't even put together a team before coming on the show the last time.

Her level up housemates like am no cap. I think she belongs to their clique abi inner circle. That is why most of them dey support am apart from chi chi which is some kind of outsider. Deks no dey get as much support as Baye from level up housemates probably because he is not as closed to them compared to Baye. Generally level up housemates feel some kind of camaraderie and brotherhood as opposed to other seasons both inside and outside the house. That is why they no even reason to put themselves up irrespective of their feelings towards themselves. Deks no like doyin but him no put up am at all, same with doyin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
BadMaster:
Bayetribe, we can't afford to let up. Spartans are not playing at all. Please this is not the time to be complacent. Let's keep voting nonstop.
Chai!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why is Cross mostly keeping to himself this final week? Sha, everybody get their way of enjoying the final moments of Big Brother. Lazy youth, I’m sure he won’t mind coming again after this. Why wasn’t Amaka invited for this season? That woman worry, sha.

eepeepook:
Finale results.

1. Ilebaye
2. Mercy
3. Cee C
4. Adekunle
5. Pere
6. Cross
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Geezeem:

She happening to us gradually grin

To think I hated her when the season started cos she ran my boy street in their season and spoilt his name in the house this season

PeLambo baby must become a reality....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

Ha!!

Tati.. you're getting me worried

Pls what's today again? How many days do we have left? Can Biggie end this show tommorow. This your post has woken up the paranoid side of me.

God abeg o
God pls protect Ilebaye.
I’m very optimistic that she’ll definitely win this show but I’m scared!
Especially tonight and Saturday night!
We need to intensify our prayers and vote!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shaneroberts: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I5,000 dollars? He left everything to come and fool himself entertaining lazy youths and be collecting insults from people wey he fit born in the house and outside for a mere 15k dollars? That’s an achievement to you

Insults don't kill. Owo ni koko.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's how Baye's hypocritical clowns are always crying about Ceec. Same Baye who fought with almost all the Housemates!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ceec even said she would not be a finalists.

Lmao.
Imagine!
I still remember how Kidd,Venita,Cece and Angel were celebrating after that Cece/Baye fight because that thought she’d be disqualified but where are they now?
Out!!!!!!
That’s how Baye will witness Cece’s eviction on Sunday!
1st runner up,she no go see and if she’s not careful,Adekunle will dominate her!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m very optimistic that she’ll definitely win this show but I’m scared!
Especially tonight and Saturday night!
We need to intensify our prayers and vote!

Don't be afraid Pere and Cross are sitting beside the alcohol and won't let her drink as much as she likes, they are monitoring her.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=126080671][/quote]

Werey🤣
Your girl is definitely winning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Just negodu his lips😩
His eyes🤭

My Som Som

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Don't be afraid Pere and Cross are sitting beside the alcohol and won't let her drink as much as she likes, they monitoring her.....
I hope so 🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
If only these HMs know that should be loading IIebaye with alcohol so she can misbehave, Pere and Cross are stopping IIebaye from over drinking, stopping your competition from kicking herself out.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kai Deks legs are 🥵🥵🥵
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
BadMaster:
Bayetribe, I don't like what I am seeing oo. We can't afford to relent right now, it's not looking good for our baby. Please pump more votes 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿
Relax, infact go and sleep, even if the whole of China population is voting for other housemates, they can't beat Ilaboye now .

No dey vote again, rest.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onyi99:
Just negodu his lips😩
His eyes🤭

My Som Som

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
77up:
Relax, infact go and sleep, even if the whole of China population is voting for other housemates, they can't beat Ilaboye now .

No dey vote again, rest.
BayeTribe please disregard this post!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

I feel Soma, Venita and Ilebaye are the only housemates that won with their fans this season considering they left very early during their set.

I want you guys to gift him a car he deserves.

Definitely 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Geezeem:

Make sure you don't watch the pool party...they will be applying pressure there

Kikikikikiikii cheesy
Now watching, it may seem as though the chemistry remained in the pink room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.