Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491471 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Clement1111:

Why

Your teamates are suddenly coming for Baye unprovoked and I might have to go ballistic on him from now on.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
What i am about to write might sound strange but if you have watched the series called squid game then you will try to atleast reason what i am about to write ✍️

I feel in some crucial tasks big brother, the organizers sets the game for a particular house mate who they have already decided to give the winnings.

On television we the viewers might think it's a game of luck but deep down the organisers knows what they are doing.

Cece winning the car tasks today has already been decided by the organizers even before the Task started just to compensate her because they already know she won't win the show.

Anyways this is just my view, you don't have to agree with me.
Many of the tasks winners in big brother isn't be luck, the organisers determines the winners even before the task starts.

Funny enough i told people around me that Pere was going to lose the final car task and Cece will win.

I just feel like the organizers already decided before they played that final round.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Clement1111:

You dey play

Iphone 15promax dey town, come Lagos make you see

For real?
Hian!!!
Na china o!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Onyi99:

That car is 32m sha🤭
Saw it on Twitter
X people and lie 🤥

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Twoclans:

Ivm ikenga 8 million ? Is the naira a joke to you.

How much is brand new kia picanto.

That car should be in double digit millions.
its on carmart
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

One thing I know for sure is that Cross would have made top 6 if he didn’t buy d immunity..
Nobody dey remember cross for nomination..

They would have remembered him that last week though.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
OhBritannia:
What i am about to write might sound strange but if you have watched the series called squid game then you will try to atleast reason what i am about to write ✍️

I feel in some crucial tasks big brother, the organizers sets the game for a particular house mate who they have already decided to give the winnings.

On television we the viewers might think it's a game of luck but deep down the organisers knows what they are doing.

Cece winning the car tasks today has already been decided by the organizers even before the Task started just to compensate her because they already know she won't win the show.

Many of the tasks winners in big brother isn't be luck, the organisers determines the winners even before the task starts.

Funny enough i told people around me that Pere was going to lose the final car task and Cece will win.

I just feel like the organizers already decided before they played that final round.

Your tears. 😭😮‍💨

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:

Aswear

Are they safe? grin

Ceecee better maintain her distance for now

I no wan hear them fling person like my Pere grin
Pere no fling person ooo

Na mamba my boy fling

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:
congratulations dear!😘
tnx my sister. E no easy. Those fighting over me and u will wound themselves tire because me and u are best of friends.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
thatigboman:
tnx my sister. I appreciate you plenty. You are one of most cool headed and reasonable persons I have met on this thread. Not easily swayed. and if any drunken fool carry their madness come near u, u quickly tell them 'get behind me satan'. U infected me with your calmness, me that dont like peace. Eeghe told me of that about u sometime ago and I witnessed it full time this season. And amya. Both of u are my MVPs of this season.
Even my very good friend Tatiana4u fell by the wayside this season. And dominique joined the bandwagon as well. Threebear own is not unexpected, anywhere belle face that he/she can scam them with fake polls and collect their money. Only u and Amya kept the forth. God bless both of you.
🙌🙌🙌 awwww
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Threebear:

Are you mentally okay ?
Collect money from who please?
You people just open your holes and rubbish will start oozing out .
Which nairalander have I ever e-mailed not to talk of asking them for money ?
You really need to get yourself checked at the nearest mental hospital.
cry cry baby. Pay those people u defrauded. mentally unbalanced transgendered

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

For real?
Hian!!!
Na china o!
😂😂😂😂

On top phone wey them unveil for my face,you dey kolo😂😂

Lagos no be pH oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
King Cee-C
Big flex
Big Innoson
See fresh
Gas fill up
Big bread
Big flare
Drip sef
Gas fill up
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Reussite:
But why would they extend the votes to 12am? What difference would extra 2 hours do?🙄
The eventual winners of the show have always gapped the runner up by at least 9% votes(this is just in reference to DW season, the other seasons have been a complete sweep)
Miracle won with 10.14%

Multi choice are greedy thieves why extend voting hours? People voting have blood running through their veins. Some people have not even slept well.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
So Ade saying presidency independence speech be the first thing him go watch after him exit makes him a Batist abi wetin be their name... He should have talk say he will boot tinubu out of Aso rock...Na una dey always bring tribalism to this show... Dont use your head and let the 1% of the 1% be using your brain to play Ludo..
Rahkman:
This Adekunle na undercover agbado corn eater,say na presidency independence speech be the first thing him go watch after him exit....nowonder na tribalist be him fan base , this one wey dey for house you still dey lose weight I wonder how him go come be after enjoyment don end

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
OhBritannia:

People that have watched squid game is this true?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Eeehh...Ilebaye n Ceec are talking oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

One thing I know for sure is that Cross would have made top 6 if he didn’t buy d immunity..
Nobody dey remember cross for nomination..
I think so too but his game this season was wack!
He was busy chasing Kim and being her lapdog when he would have grown or sustained his fanbase…now,they’ve moved on.
He buried his “Cross da Boss” persona and gave us a boring version of himself when he allowed Kim to take full control of him.
Check online polls,he’s always the last,with a ridiculous percentage!
Tbh,he really fell off just like Whitemoney!
If he didn’t buy that immunity,he would have been long gone!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Gosh this Ceec talks too much. Isn’t she in her 30s? Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Estellie:
All this shalaye on top 8mil car??
Meanwhile Illebaye has 120mil waiting for her in Sunday 😌😌
😂😂😂😂😂
Let them enjoy their bragging right cos Sunday is our turn!😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
finallybusy:
Buy am if e easy.
SMH. 🤦‍♂️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Miracle won with 10.14%

Multi choice are greedy thieves why extend voting hours? People voting have blood running through their veins. Some people have not even slept well.
Voting is officially closed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Voting closed

Good luck to Ade on Sunday

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Geezeem:

Congratulations!

Your girl deserves some love
Thank God you didn't support Cee-C ooooo.

Kidwayya, Ike and Pere can testify to what you have done to them.

The "Short bitterleaf malt bottle " has won the biggest and surest task ooo.

What God can not do, does no exist.

The housemate that Geezeem cannot destroy, does not exist.

Get some Cee-C bitters to cure your Bp

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
OhBritannia:

Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Miracle won with 10.14%

I checked voting is closed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I think so too but his game this season was wack!
He was busy chasing Kim and being her lapdog when he would have grown or sustained his fanbase…now,they’ve moved on.
He buried his “Cross da Boss” persona and gave us a boring version of himself when he allowed Kim to take full control of him.
Check online polls,he’s always the last,with a ridiculous percentage!
Tbh,he really fell off just like Whitemoney!
If he didn’t buy that immunity,he would have been long gone!

Ike and Kidd with all their content were kicked out early and you think Cross would have survived if he ever came up? I feel like slapping that your large forehead for that misyearn angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Voting has ended oo.

Thunder fire the rumour mongers who said it has been extended.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

I checked voting is closed
It was a lie and every fanbase was going with it.

It honestly made no sense to extend it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Voting is officially closed
Thank God.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mercy will spoil Pere's face for us that like dark skinned men oh. She just rubbed SPF for him at night. Who does that kwanu?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
thatigboman:
tnx my sister. E no easy. Those fighting over me and u will wound themselves tire because me and u are best of friends.
Awwwnnn…..please don’t make me emotional.
I don’t even know what to say but I’m happy because you’re happy.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Whatever the outcome of this show,it won’t affect our friendship.
Enjoy your evening 😘🥰😍

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.