Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492327 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2023

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Congratulations to us Baye tribe 😁😁😁

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Threebear:
Final 100 percent confirmation, Ilebaye is "officially" the winner of bbnaija allstars 😁😁😁😁

Here is the ranking:
Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Pére
Cross
Well if Ceec doesn't win ilebaye can

She has always been my second favorite but I had to decampaign her for my first favorite
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Threebear:
Final 100 percent confirmation, Ilebaye is "officially" the winner of bbnaija allstars 😁😁😁😁

Here is the ranking:
Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Pére
Cross
Akuko😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Threebear:

Here is the ranking:
Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Pére
Cross

Mercy ended third sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
Well if Ceec doesn't win ilebaye can

She has always been my second favorite but I had to decampaign her for my first favorite

Will you get out of here. grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jessewizy:
Sunday go hot. Our atarodo will be crowned. Queen of all queens and kings. The undisputed queen of BBNAIJA all stars 🌟.
The Queen of BBNaija Pepper dem
The Queen of BBNaija Lockdown
The Queen of BBNaija Shine Ur Eyes
The Queen of BBNaija Double Wahala
The Queen of BBNaija See Gobe
The Queen of BBNaija Level Up

First and last of its kind. The Undisputed Queen of all seasons put together. Our Gen Z mathematician
Giddem!
She came!
She saw!
She fought!
She conquered!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Will you get out of here. grin
So you actually think dislike ilebaye? Someone I once voted hard for but I just have to show my all time favorite true love 😂

If my first favorite doesn't win then my second favorite can

But I don't want that desperate amerigbo near top three
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Congratualions ISLANDERS Ade is coming out Tops on Sunday🎉🎉

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nhazeru:
Big up Liberia Bayetribe

https://twitter.com/se74160/status/1707874344955699552?t=XibH-FY2FwaRs-kF0A-BPA&s=19
May God bless each and every one of them for coming out to support Baye!
They’re so sweet!😍😘🥰

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
So Ceec won and tati and nazheru couldn't congratulate me

Baye fans are the real bitter fans
Awwwwnnn!
Congratulations dear!😘😘😘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Jessewizy:
Sunday go hot. Our atarodo will be crowned. Queen of all queens and kings. The undisputed queen of BBNAIJA all stars 🌟.
The Queen of BBNaija Pepper dem
The Queen of BBNaija Lockdown
The Queen of BBNaija Shine Ur Eyes
The Queen of BBNaija Double Wahala
The Queen of BBNaija See Gobe
The Queen of BBNaija Level Up

First and last of its kind. The Undisputed Queen of all seasons put together. Our Gen Z mathematician

Gen z dumb mathematician from 5th tier university who doesn't know nursery school rhyme of odd numbers 😂 The Entitled victim card playing toxic Dumbo who's got no content apart from fighting and playing the victim while her toxic dumb clowns demonise all the housemates?

If multichoice allowed her to win, they've only tainted their show because the housemates weren't brought in as robots and nannies to be demonised by her toxic handler and idiots out there while she insulted and provoked them. I mean she also sexually harassed some guys on the show which wasn't even addressed! A sexual female rapist too!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Rahkman:
This Adekunle na undercover agbado corn eater,say na presidency independence speech be the first thing him go watch after him exit....nowonder na tribalist be him fan base , this one wey dey for house you still dey lose weight I wonder how him go come be after enjoyment don end

He has really lost weight
I can't understand it

And he looks better with flesh

Na over cacu dey chop him body

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:

Congratulations dear. I wanted her to win so bad over the General and I'm truly happy she won.❤️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Congratualions ISLANDERS Ade is coming out Tops on Sunday🎉🎉
Between Islanders and Spartans I don't know which one is the most delusional fanbase.
Mercenaries are more realistic.
Anyway I believe you.

Congratulations to Adekunle our winner. cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Threebear:

Here is the ranking:
Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Pére
Cross

This is the only result I choose to believe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Between Islanders and Spartans I don't know which one is the most delusional fanbase.
Mercenaries are more realistic.
Anyway I believe you.

Congratulations to Adekunle our winner. cool

🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03am On Sep 30, 2023
Nhazeru:

Your teamates are suddenly coming for Baye unprovoked and I might have to go ballistic on him from now on.

I like this energy
You were disgusing before

I will always drag Baye.. always.

She is not my winner

It doesn't matter if she wins

She will be added to the list where I kept Efe, Laycon and White money

Anytime I talk about All stars, I will drag her

I can't wait for the game to be over sef

So feel free to hate on Pere

I don't fuvck with Kunle and Baye... no vex ex teamie

na so e dey

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Clement1111:

Pere no fling person ooo

Na mamba my boy fling

Yes oooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:06am On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
cry cry baby. Pay those people u defrauded mentally unbalanced transgendered

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:09am On Sep 30, 2023
livelymatilda:

Thank God you didn't support Cee-C ooooo.

Kidwayya, Ike and Pere can testify to what you have done to them.

The "Short bitterleaf malt bottle " has won the biggest and surest task ooo.

What God can not do, does no exist.

The housemate that Geezeem cannot destroy, does not exist.

Get some Cee-C bitters to cure your Bp
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Yuneehk:
Mercy will spoil Pere's face for us that like dark skinned men oh. She just rubbed SPF for him at night. Who does that kwanu?

All na pampering ooo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Now that ilebaye is awaiting her official announcement as winner..

Can we talk about how useless mercy is on a bbn show without being in a ship? 😂😂

Ike really boosted her game during pepper Dem.

it will never matter

Not now, not ever!

There are people that watch this show for shipping content

Year after year... that's all they are interested in seeing

Mercy strategy serves these people unapologetically. This strategy will never be out of Vogue

The problem will never be ships, it will always be about WHO AND WHO are shipping

if people like those involved it will sail, if they don't they will always attack it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:

she will win the all stars too! Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
The Woman King of The Spartans. The Legend. The Odogwu. The Winner of Innoson IVM. The OG. The Unpredictable CeeC. Winner of 120M. Congrats the woman wonder. We will crown you on at 8pm Nigerian time, Sunday, Oct 1. And will celebrate you forever afterwards!
ise!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:45am On Sep 30, 2023
Minimie noodles winner, not even indomie. Minimie per pack, OG CeeC won Odegwu IVM worth N40M. Chop your N80 minimie in peace
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:46am On Sep 30, 2023
Geezeem:

I like this energy
You were disgusing before

I will always drag Baye.. always.

She is not my winner

It doesn't matter if she wins

She will be added to the list where I kept Efe, Laycon and White money

Anytime I talk about All stars, I will drag her

I can't wait for the game to be over sef

So feel free to hate on Pere

I don't fuvck with Kunle and Baye... no vex ex teamie

na so e dey

You drag Baye I drag Pere. I don't care who you see as your winner this is Bbn and you cannot determine who wins this show or who is more deserving. If Baye wins on Sunday it means majority of viewers in Nigeria and other African countries love her, choose and see her as a deserving winner which to me is the most important thing and there's nothing anyone can do about it except wail and sulk for the rest of their Bbn journey

When Bayetribes were busy on this thread voting and canvassing votes for Pere last week you didn't know you'll drag her. Bayetribes and Patriots have maintained a peaceful coexistence on this thread, we don't even drag Pere apart from those early days he was plotting and planning for her disqualification. You're the only Patriot that always wanna drag her unprovoked and I can't keep looking away

I'm disguising? Imagine? So you think you'll come for Baye and I keep quiet? Lolz

I don't fvck with Pere and anytime they talk about the worst housemates in this all stars Pere's name will be top of my list

Bring it on let's go!! Voting has ended and I'm free to drag any mf to filth!!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Hmmm

E pain you

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:54am On Sep 30, 2023
DOptical:

Like, People who watched Adekunle would call him a simp? Lol. Someone who quickly friendzoned Allyson within lightening speed and quickly removed himself from Doyin's equation when Doyin thought she could control him? 😂

Of course, he tries to please people at times like he tried pleasing Venita while putting up with her insult & wahala at times but it doesn't mean he's a simp because he's called off Venita bluff at times. Point is he's always been the type to please at times despite his stubbornness. I mean he was still the same person in level up who was constantly cooking for Allyson and Doyin at the beginning, even though he had nothing to gain from them nor wanted anything in return from the both of them (considering he didn't ask out any of them to begin with) until Allyson started close marking him from others thus he also tried his best to please Allyson in return and give his attention but once she allowed herself to be manipulated by Doyin, he quickly friendzoned Allyson immediately!

Let me add that his tendency to be firm at times can be good at times despite his people pleasing ways. There was this drama I watched and lol, I didn't know what to say about one attorney in the said drama 😂 was the attorney a people pleaser? Or was he being too soft thus taken advantaged of? I don't know 😂

The said attorney for example kept defending a defendant who murdered his lover's family just because he was the man's attorney, coupled with the fact that the said man kept crying and playing the victim. Lol. The attorney could see the said defendant had always had history of wanting to hurt his lover yet the attorney wouldn't stop believing the defendant who murdered his lover's just because the defendant was sobbing tears and playing the victim.

Same way he kept believing all his defendants since most of them were always playing the victim after their actions. Of course I can't blame him at times because some of the defendants were pitiable like one of them for example, an aged man who stole some newspapers to sell and get food for himself (the aged man wasn't even playing the victim sef because he admitted to stealing the newspapers, albeit he was always angry) whereas some of the defendants were hardened criminals who were rather always playing the victims 🙄 and the attorney kept believing everyone of them since most were always playing the victims after their atrocities. Until it involved his lover's family but he kept believing the defendant just because the said defendant wrote a suicide note and pretended to want to kill himself while lying and constantly crying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:11am On Sep 30, 2023
DOptical:

Let me add that his tendency to be firm at times can be good at times despite his people pleasing ways. There was this drama I watched and lol, I didn't know what to say about one attorney in the said drama 😂 was the attorney a people pleaser? Or was he being too soft thus taken advantaged of? I don't know 😂

The said attorney for example kept defending a man who murdered his lover's family just because he was the man's attorney, coupled with the fact that the said man kept crying and playing the victim. Lol. The attorney could see the said defendant had always had history of wanting to hurt his lover yet the attorney wouldn't stop believing the defendant who murdered his lover's just because the defendant was sobbing tears and playing the victim.

Same way he kept believing all his defendants since most of them were always playing the victim after their actions. Of course I can't blame him at times because some of the defendants were pitiable like one of them for example, an aged man who stole some newspapers to sell and get food for himself (the aged man wasn't even playing the victim sef because he admitted to stealing the newspapers, albeit he was always angry) whereas some of the defendants were hardened criminals who were rather always playing the victims 🙄 and the attorney kept believing everyone of them since most were always playing the victims after their atrocities. Until it involved his lover's family but he kept believing the defendant just because the said defendant wrote a suicide note and pretended to want to kill himself while lying and constantly crying.

Thus one good reason why victim card strategy always annoy me. Apart from the fact that it's toxic Manipulation and blackmail, it also distort facts and also, it makes it difficult for one to know who actually really need the pity in reality out there, especially when several manipulative toxic idiots already made mockery of it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lotanna2: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Olodo24:
Me wey been go Mercy voting centre for Agip back in 2019. Vote queen Mercy Eke aka Lambo

pH na tacha base
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Modusilver: 1:46am On Sep 30, 2023
DOptical:

Gen z dumb mathematician from 5th tier university who doesn't know nursery school rhyme of odd numbers 😂 The Entitled victim card playing toxic Dumbo who's got no content apart from fighting and playing the victim while her toxic dumb clowns demonise all the housemates?

If multichoice allowed her to win, they've only tainted their show because the housemates weren't brought in as robots and nannies to be demonised by her toxic handler and idiots out there while she insulted and provoked them. I mean she also sexually harassed some guys on the show which wasn't even addressed! A sexual female rapist too!

Just pained😂😂 it's very evident. Rest in Jesus name.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.