Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469841 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Word
Dude's a fucking simp to the core

You know the simp? The one who couldn't face her fellow men but was throwing punches at women 😂

If Adekunle was a simp, he would have tolerated Venita's constantly scolding & insulting him but he didn't. Even Doyin & Allyson will slap you if you say Adekunle is a simp to their faces 😂

Of course he tries to please people at times but he's no asslicker because he can be stubborn at times!

Adekunle remains unchanged in all stars from his level up disposition. He's indeed his real self! Intelligent, eloquent and stubborn! But tries to please at times.

Doesn't play the victim too.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
OhBritannia:
What i am about to write might sound strange but if you have watched the series called squid game then you will try to atleast reason what i am about to write ✍️

I feel in some crucial tasks big brother, the organizers sets the game for a particular house mate who they have already decided to give the winnings.

On television we the viewers might think it's a game of luck but deep down the organisers knows what they are doing.

Cece winning the car tasks today has already been decided by the organizers even before the Task started just to compensate her because they already know she won't win the show.

Anyways this is just my view, you don't have to agree with me.
Many of the tasks winners in big brother isn't be luck, the organisers determines the winners even before the task starts.

Funny enough i told people around me that Pere was going to lose the final car task and Cece will win.

I just feel like the organizers already decided before they played that final round.
Cry cry baby. Take a good lock at the picture below. Please dont cry ooo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Clement1111:

😂😂😂😂

On top phone wey them unveil for my face,you dey kolo😂😂

Lagos no be pH oo
Tbh,I’m surprised!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

People that have watched squid game is this true?
Na that guy know wetin he dey talk

Biggie can never use squid gameplan in this house cus all of them will fail it..

Hardest gameplan on earth so far

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Eeehh...Ilebaye n Ceec are talking oooo
BAYE no get wahala at all!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Miracle won with 10.14%

Multi choice are greedy thieves why extend voting hours? People voting have blood running through their veins. Some people have not even slept well.

Is it official now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Ike and Kidd with all their content we’re kicked out early and you think Cross would have survived if he ever came up? I feel like slapping that your large forehead for that misyearn angry
Are you okay?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Congrats in advance ILEBAYE ODINIYA. Bayetribe get your champagne ready for Sunday. Come Oct 1st we party hard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
BayeTribe, thank you all for voting!
We have all done our best and May God crown our efforts with victory on Sunday night!
Congratulations to us!
Congratulations to Illebaye in advance!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Clement1111:

Na that guy know wetin he dey talk

Biggie can never use squid gameplan in this house cus all of them will fail it..

Hardest gameplan on earth so far
Never been interested in that drama just like I have never been interested in Game of Thrones despite their hype.

I like spoilers before I watch a movie/series some of the contents of these series I don't like them so never bothered watching. GOT is too explicit. Plenty people died in squid game. I don't watch those contents.

fitzmayowa:

Is it official now

It's closed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Congratulations to Mercy in Advance.

You saw it here first .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Thank you guyz for voting...
Baye tribe n Baye lovers...thanks very much guyz...
Tatiana4u
Ladyhippo
Nhazeru
drimzmoke
Jessewizy
Estelle
Originality
Christobam
IghravweIG
Kowema
And so on...sorry to dose i cant remember
You all are special
We really did our best
God willing she wins on sunday...
And 4 other ppl dat help vote Baye.....
Thank you all...God bless you..

Thank you also Ilebaye Odiniya 4 giving us a show...
You were all ova d place 4 9wks non stop
The most talked housemate
The most highligts, drama, content
You gave it all even with 2strikes
Regardless of wat appen on Sunday....you are already a star
Congratulations Ilebaye odiniya aka small 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️, Genzbaddie

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Eeehh...Ilebaye n Ceec are talking oooo

Talking to Ceec after Ceec won her car?

I remembered Baye trying to make Ceec the devil when Ceec came to join her and Adekunle. She quickly stood up and left while her hypocritical paid toxic entitled clowns continued to wail about Ceec as if Baye who's fought with almost everyone was better than Ceec 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bennytwin:
Congratulations my beloved Cee c!!!!!

I m ecstatic!!!

Seeing my two faves hugging and celebrating the win was so touching. Adekunle and cee c!!!!
This is me......my best week so far Adekunle and ceec gives me joy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by pacesetting: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
A bird at hand is worth more than two in the bush.
Estellie:
All this shalaye on top 8mil car??
Meanwhile Illebaye has 120mil waiting for her on Sunday 😌😌
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Simply brush off that foolish individual, or perhaps you could've inquired about their definition of 'simp' in the first place. Does Ade's behavior come across as 'simp' to them? Despite having ample internet access, He seem to have graduated with honors in dullness.
DOptical:

You know the simp? The one who couldn't face her fellow men but was throwing punches at women 😂

If Adekunle was a simp, he would have tolerated Venita's constantly scolding & insulting him but he didn't. Even Doyin & Allyson will slap you if you say Adekunle is a simp to their faces 😂

Of course he tries to please people at times but he's no asslicker because he can be stubborn at times!

Adekunle remains unchanged in all stars from his level up disposition. He's indeed his real self! Intelligent, eloquent and stubborn! But tries to please at times.

Doesn't play the victim too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Estellie:
All this shalaye on top 8mil car??
Meanwhile Illebaye has 120mil waiting for her on Sunday 😌😌

Baye's clowns still wailing 😂 Na them go really buy sniper if Baye doesn't win. Bunch of entitled victim card playing toxic idiots!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Clement1111:

Pere won innoson before plus he is the winner of arena games for the season with 13 gold coins

REST
Agama We are talking of this season and pere has won nothing even ordinary Hoh-0

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Awwwnnn…..please don’t make me emotional.
I don’t even know what to say but I’m happy because you’re happy.🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Whatever the outcome of this show,it won’t affect our friendship.
Enjoy your evening 😘🥰😍
it wount definitely.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sunday go hot. Our atarodo will be crowned. Queen of all queens and kings. The undisputed queen of BBNAIJA all stars 🌟.
The Queen of BBNaija Pepper dem
The Queen of BBNaija Lockdown
The Queen of BBNaija Shine Ur Eyes
The Queen of BBNaija Double Wahala
The Queen of BBNaija See Gobe
The Queen of BBNaija Level Up

First and last of its kind. The Undisputed Queen of all seasons put together. Our Gen Z mathematician

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Agama We are talking of this season and pere has won nothing even ordinary Hoh-0
chai. As voting has ended, we are now into world war III?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nyne:
Congratulations to Mercy in Advance.

You saw it here first .
let it happen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
thatigboman:
chai. As voting has ended, we are now into world war III?
Gbam vawulence is so delicious after voting distractions 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Thank you guyz for voting...
Baye tribe n Baye lovers...thanks very much guyz...
Tatiana4u
Ladyhippo
Nhazeru
drimzmoke
Jen
Jemwizzy
Estelle
Originality
Christobam
IghravweIG
Kowema
And so on...sorry to dose i cant remember
You all are special
We really did our best
God willing she wins on sunday...
And 4 other ppl dat help vote Baye.....
Thank you all...God bless you..

Thank you also Ilebaye Odiniya 4 giving us a show...
You were all ova d place 4 9wks non stop
The most talked housemate
The most highligts, drama, content
You gave it all even with 2strikes
Regardless of wat appen on Sunday....you are already a star
Congratulations Ilebaye odiniya aka small 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️, Genzbaddie

Thank you teamie. Baye gave us a show and I'm super proud to say she's a deserving winner.❤️

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
I like that Cece won it better than ur failed general that will leave with no big Win😁😁😁😁
At least Pere has won it in his own season.
Not bad if another housemate wins this time

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Now that ilebaye is awaiting her official announcement as winner..

Can we talk about how useless mercy is on a bbn show without being in a ship? 😂😂

Ike really boosted her game during pepper Dem.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Congratulations ILEBAYE. This news sweet me. Now I can sleep peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Edu93:
At least Pere has won it in his own season.
Not bad if another housemate wins this time
Pere's useiess cheap akankita has been long forgotten!! this is All-stars and he is loser so far!! Congratulate Cece and stop weeping 😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
What am I hearing that voting is still open in some other African countries.

Nawa.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bayetribe, Neutrals , lovers and supporters of Baye thank you for voting. Y'all outdid yourselves come Sunday by the grace of God we feast.

Love y'all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
CeeC makes me so happy.i will sleep like a baby tonight. And on Monday go and price an innoson vehicle

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
The Woman King of The Spartans. The Legend. The Odogwu. The Winner of Innoson IVM. The OG. The Unpredictable CeeC. Winner of 120M. Congrats the woman wonder. We will crown you on at 8pm Nigerian time, Sunday, Oct 1. And will celebrate you forever afterwards!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.