Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470084 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
dominique:

So Nengi is now a determinant of who wins the show? undecided
I was being sarcastic na angry angry angry

I am surprised at Nengi and Erica because Mercy supported them in their season financially.
Anyway post BBNaija will be so fun.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Chinachriss:

What does Cross have on him? Pere just has a soft spot for Cross but that guy was never loyal to Pere. I just flung him outta my window after he humbled Pere for orchestrating his schemes.

I'm glad Ceec showed him small Pepper. In fact, I can't wait for Ceec to come out and see how Cross maligned her over and over again.

Cross just ruined his game this time around.
Which yeye softspot well maybe in the other room though cheesy U remember how pere disassociated himself from saga his then friend when they had issues!! But he instantly became miserable when cross threatened to cut him off and kept begging cross crying cheesy cheesy pleading with biggie to beg cross that he even attacked him for not taking his side when Kidd beat him up in their wrestling cheesy cheesy cheesy which can never happen in a Normal friendship with straight males cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
zanieike:
Why did Mercy's sister made that post? Lmao it's just a show. Deliotte has been computing voted since for previous seasons, why would they want to rig this for Ilebaye?

Mercy's team are grasping for straw at this point.
If I ever doubted Ilebaye won, that Mercy's sister's post just confirmed it.

Congratulations Ilebaye.
some of those auditors are very fraudulent. That's why delloitte was chased away from bbafrica and they brought in Ernst and Young. And those ones chased away again and the brought delloitte back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dis people typing epistle una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
which cross? Erica donated money to OG CeeC and we Elites voted CeeC
I’m an elite and I voted for Baye!😝😝😝😋😋
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Jay16:
My own be say Top3 na females.

If your Birthday never pass i will like to bankroll you
transgendered threebear is defrauding u
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ilebaye is trying to cut a deal with Pere.
Pere is cooking rice, she is asking him to let her help so she'd eat or alternatively, Pere should give her food and on Sunday she will Tell Pere Mercy's room number 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
dominique:

So Nengi is now a determinant of who wins the show? undecided

was being sarcastic na angry angry angry

I am surprised at Nengi and Erica because Mercy supported them in their season financially.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
This look like Nollywood movie, where the househelp will be getting married to the prince of another kingdom and the spoilt rich princess will be jealous of her because her bad character couldn't get her The Prince, abeg make nothing happen to our Gen Z baddie oh wink cheesy
zero sense. I don't blame u shaa. How can any sensible person support a thief
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
Munzy14:
Over confidence eeeh grin
Lowkey Mercy will be thinking she is the winner..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
nah. She's just trying not too look afraid cos it'll be bad for a winner. She knows Nigerians don't want her to win again. Kim Oprah told her things , and that's why she started the emotional diary sessions. Ike once told her Ilebaye wouldn't be evicted because she had gotten a narrative. Mercy knows these things.

I will always love her no matter what happens

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
What is this nonsense I am hearing?

I am even on a Twitter space where they are talking about it.
I came online to see this on Twitter.
Threebear, I believe Deloitte is credible.

How will people even believe this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lolz. Tomorrow no far again. I believe the streets have spoken and that 120M is BAYEFIED. Just chillax and don't mind all these rumors spreading about like Covid-19
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
finallybusy:
Fun fact: Over a hundred and fifty-two individuals have passed through our screens from BBNigeria’s 2006 maiden edition to 2022’s BBNaija Level Up.
and we remember almost everyone of them from See Gobbe up. Entertainment is life

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Has production told a certain fanbase that they are not winning grin because I don’t understand the tears I am seeing grin grin grin

Anyway it’s less than 24 hours. My own is ILEBAYE is winning this show come rain come sunshine cheesy
Mercenaries have made peace with the fact that Mercy won’t win but you see Spartacus fc eh,they are so delusional!😂😂😂😂
I listened to some of their voice notes and I think most of them are mentally unstable!
Awon werey!😂😂😂
Na Baye be their main topic!
They keep saying that if Baye wins,they’ll protest.😂
I don laugh taya!😂😂😂😂
Anyway,by this time tomorrow,Baye will be 120m naira richer and more famous!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

I’m an elite and I voted for Baye!😝😝😝😋😋
Tatiana4u ur case is different. A deviation rather than the norm. Bandwagon. But u lose big time this time around. 2moro is not far
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Dont let dis things bother you ...they are going thru wat Obidients went thru during last election....
Me i dont believe any source...Na only Ebuka i believe...
Baye is already made....120m or not ...I av made peace with dat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

Mercenaries have made peace with the fact that Mercy won’t win but you see Spartacus fc eh,they are so delusional!😂😂😂😂
I listened to some of their voice notes and I think most of them are mentally unstable!
Awon werey!😂😂😂
I don laugh taya!😂😂😂😂
And I shall lead the protest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
vicdom:
It can never be my Baye cry

Now I have gotten a sense of the issue please don't insert Ilebaye into this.

Also, Phyna has said time and time and again that she did not grow up with her parents and it was her aunty that raised her. That was why she grew up in a buka and knew how to cook. She trained herself through Auchi polytechnic. She is not from the streets by mouth she grew up in the street and she always said she had a terrible upbringing.

Phyna's entitled father did not do much for her yet she bought him and her mother a car, paid for her mother's surgery and so forth. She has taken responsibility for her younger siblings too.
What does her father want Phyna to do again?

I want to believe this interview was made up if not the man who didn't do much for her truly reeks of entitlement to say things like this.

Phyna na good pikin sha some people would have abandoned their parents because of things like this and I will not blame them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
Tatiana4u ur case is different. A deviation rather than the norm. Bandwagon. But u lose big time this time around. 2moro is not far
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chidozianu(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
I locked in Ilefake, CeeC and Adekunle as my top three. I hope Adekunle wins. If I no win that 1m na big ojoro be that. Tatiana, pray that I win as a payback for voting Ilefake when she was up for eviction few weeks back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
chrisnando:

How will people even believe this?
That is the excuse Mercy's people want to bring for not winning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

Awon werey!😂😂😂
I don laugh taya!😂😂😂😂
say it correctly. And we are not an fc, we are a movement.
U are the delusional ones. We have confirmed it that OG CeeC won the common thief victim pity hands down. Spartans are the largest fanbase in Africa. No be by bandwagon and paying stupid fools so called twitter influencers to demarket CeeC. It is by voting. And we have receipts.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Now I have gotten a sense of the issue please don't insert Ilebaye into this.

Also, Phyna has said time and time and again that she did not grow up with her parents and it was her aunty that raised her. That was why she grew up in a buka and knew how to cook. She trained herself through Auchi polytechnic. She is not from the streets by mouth she grew up in the street and she always said she had a terrible upbringing.

Phyna's entitled father did not do much for her yet she bought him and her mother a car, paid for her mother's surgery and so forth. She has taken responsibility for her younger siblings too.
What does her father want Phyna to do again?

I want to believe this interview was made up if not the man who didn't do much for her truly reeks of entitlement to say things like this.

Phyna na good pikin sha some people would have abandoned their parents because of things like this and I will not blame them.
You are sounding like you know more than the father

The man claimed phyna made him sold his cars and abandoned him.
She should have just maintained her lane and not raise their hopes only to abandon them in the middle of nowhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sanqa:
I didn't want to feel sorry for Pere but his desperation this week is sad to watch.
First it was when they were playing for those gold coins, he almost killed Mercy with words, shouting at her.
Then the sadness after that innoson so task grin the man was ready to cry.
Today it's all about who he thinks is going to win the 120m, first with Mercy and later with Cross.
Did this man really think there was any chance he can win this money? cheesy cheesy
Reality has dawned on him, he is going back to his miserable life with nothing except those gold coins grin
At least he still has a bed to flip (hopefully) grin and maybe a wall to punch .
Coooooookkkkk

This food is well done
😂😂🤣😂😂🤣😂

Lmao 🤣🤣😂
The only highlight of his stay in that house is abusing women 😂😂🤣😂

Manchild that blames everything on women.
No single control over his own life.
Everything must be the fault of a woman

Women (Alex) are the reason he was boring and dull😂
Women (Mercy) are the reason he's now "lively😂
Women (Alex and Doyin) are the reason he punched a wall and he flipped a bed with a woman in it. 😂
Where is the accountability. Where is the autonomy of self?

Is he an Abusive general or an abusive puppet whose puppet strings keep being pulled?🤣
Very unstable human being😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Please, who knows where I can stream tonight’s party, my sub on Showmax expired this morning and I don’t want to subscribe it since the sub will become useless to me from tomorrow night.
Anyone, anywhere?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Kea kwa kwa
We all know how dumb Mercy’s sister is!
How could she post such rubbish on SM?
Does she think she can blackmail multichoice to crown her sister the winner of a show she obviously lost?
She Dey crase!
When they used Mercy to disqualify Tacha and rewarded her by making her the winner,it wasn’t ojoro but now that it’s Baye’s time to shine,it’s a problem!
Make she getat Abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
If Ade no take the 120M then Cece should take it!
Good they have bounded☺️Cece and Oba Waya are already besties so I will enjoy myself when 3 of them stand solidly together after the show cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
You are sounding like you know more than the father

The man claimed phyna made him sold his cars and abandoned him.
She should have just maintained her lane and not raise their hopes only to abandon them on the middle of nowhere
Oh be quiet..
Which father does an interview to bash his child?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Dont let dis things bother you ...they are going thru wat Obidients went thru during last election....
Me i dont believe any source...Na only Ebuka i believe...
Baye is already made....120m or not ...I av made peace with dat
I know deloitte is credible.

It is obvious Ilebaye is winning. All these shalaye from these people is unnecesary.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh be quiet..
Which father does an interview to bash his child?
ooooh shush it there

Leave family matters alone kos you don't wear the man's shoes
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lmao mercy's sister don dey cry as things aren't going their way this time 😂😂😂

The street outsmarted their millions this time around. Money cannot win you BBnaija, only the street can crown a winner..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I was being sarcastic na angry angry angry

Mercy Never supported Nengi,she supported Erica while
Erica was supporting Mercy until she kissed Kidd!😂😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.