Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1498470 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
If you are Twitter and you are not on this space you are missing grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
damiviolet:
If you are Twitter and you are not on this space you are missing grin
Which space grin post link..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
say it correctly. And we are not an fc, we are a movement.
U are the delusional ones. We have confirmed it that OG CeeC won the common thief victim pity hands down. Spartans are the largest fanbase in Africa. No be by bandwagon and paying stupid fools so called twitter influencers to demarket CeeC. It is by voting. And we have receipts.

100k bet sharply say Baye go win. No need for long talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
MrBroke:

100k bet sharply say Baye go win. No need for long talk
I'm in
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
So the gist is that mercy came 3rd......so mechanics are trying to create the narrative that mercy's win was swapped with ilebaye's 3rd position.....Omo adults playing dirty on top stanship ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
I just dey wait make dem hopefully 🙏🙏🙏 declare small 🌶️🌶️🌶️
dem dragging go start....e go sweet walahi...
Btw.... congratulations to d top six....they are all winners

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
Okay, CeeC is beginning to obsess over Adekunle, why does she care so much about how he would feel seeing Venita
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
damiviolet:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrGmyqprZBGy
Na this kind space I dey like...everywhere dey hot cheesy Thanks dear....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dis one tears don full TL wetin go appen if dem announce Ilebaye 2morrow....some ppl fit comit suicide oooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Dis one tears don full TL wetin go appen if dem announce Ilebaye 2morrow....some ppl fit comit suicide oooo
Baye didn't win
So chill

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
dominique:

Who is Mercy that Doyin should not confront after lying to jam her and Soma's head together? If someone lies against you, don't do anything o. Sit and be looking as per the idiotic nonentity that you are. Doyin will never kiss anybody's ass especially a botched plastic one that for that matter.

Doyin is exactly what i called her - a self-esteem deficient underwhelming fundamentally rotten non-entity. A healthcare worker, ordinarily to be hailed as a superhero in saner climes, that reduced herself to a bitter , foul-mannered, deluded, and bizarrely entitled being, deserves to be called more as the shoe fits. It's a crime against humanity to be that ugly on the inside and the outside

She could have shown viewers that she has evolved from foul busybody of Level Up, but no, she chose to be reverse 5.0 level version of the very Doyin that viewers quickly got off their screens just last year.

You talk of kissing backsides, but Doyin as a person relied on a weird form of something called 'negging' to get friends and male lovers, a tactic of using negative words/verbal abuse to highlight the perceived insecurities of your friendship or romantic/sexual interest aimed at killing their self-confidence and grasping for any form of positive affirmation - which the 'negger' magnanimously offers the negging target.

With her face like an Ijebu Macbeth witch, Doyin actually tried to use negging on Deji, Cross, Pere and even KIDDWAYA, the same Kidd of Erica & Nengi game o, in order to get them to either screw or date her (e.g. "Kidd you're a fat pig, but i like you sha, your being a fat pig notwithstanding!"wink. CeeC and Alex, to their credit, were the first to clock this tactic of Doyin.

What Doyin couldn't get, she castigated. She was feeling like a mean girl in Level Up, always trying to convince Allyson that Hermes wasn't 'up to standard'. She also did it with a whole Groovy, telling Beauty that she was playing small-time with him and should focus on Sheggz as per legit Ikoyi boy.

The same Doyin became Martin Luther King in All Stars, turning her sights on the Mercy/Venita/Angel/Kimoprah axis while deeply projecting a need to be a member. In her frustration, she started calling them "Mean girls". In a foreign country Doyin might have become a serial killer.

This led her to what she felt was the next best thing - a sidekick to CeeC and a mentor over Baye. Good for self-esteem abi?

Mercy lied,but Doyin also said a lot of crap about several people, did they call her such venomous names? Has Adekunle called her any name since?

You talk about botched plastic bums. BBLs are a medical breakthrough designed to help women like Doyin whose tailbone i could see through her panties. Her look this season further fueled my deep suspicion (voiced by Venita) that Doyin most likely has a penis. Take away the silicone, Mercy will still have a flat belly , a cute face, wide hips, a small waist, and cute legs. Take away Doyin's 4-5 hours of make-up, and you'll have a HIV-positive & broke version of Derenle!

It's not my fault that Doyin is a reflection of you, which is why you feel so strongly about her as her fellow pathological idiot. Next time, do well to wait for the next heavy rain and charge straight into any live transformer you see. Maybe then Doyin will finally hear about another fundamentally damaged & maybe twice as ugly human being that was her fan during the BBNaija All Stars show!🙂

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
Tatiana4u ur case is different. A deviation rather than the norm. Bandwagon. But u lose big time this time around. 2moro is not far
Kwa kwa kwa
Me a bandwagoner?
Chai!
I won this time again and I’ll prove it to you tomorrow night!!!!!
Just get ready to congratulate me and give me my flowers 🌸 🌺

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
What is this nonsense I am hearing?

I am even on a Twitter space where they are talking about it.
I came online to see this on Twitter.
Threebear, I believe Deloitte is credible.

Just trying to create controversy for her eventual loss. Nonsense and production.KMT
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
transgendered threebear is defrauding u
How na, enlighten me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ceec is just bipolar cos I don't have any other explanation for her behaviour. No normal person makes a 360 change like her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Olodo24:
Still true. She did fine. But I don't think Mercy would have let Kidd useless her on the show the way he did Erica. Mercy is a gamer and Kidd has kinda changed. She peaked at the right time with the Percy ship, but the streets has gone with an underdog.

Tacha would have been an all around strong contender as she has same narrative as Ceec. I still don't think they invited Tacha

They did, same way they probably invited Beauty. Tacha herself said so, but she wasn't ready to settle for the weekly fee. Tacha said she wanted to be compensated to the point where she would be comfortable enough to cause a disqualification incident in the house as a major content. It was there she mentioned that she collected thousands of USD a week for MTV's "The Challenge".
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Dont let dis things bother you ...they are going thru wat Obidients went thru during last election....
Me i dont believe any source...Na only Ebuka i believe...
Baye is already made....120m or not ...I av made peace with dat
120m or not,Baye’s a winner!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dem no born any obinna from delloitte well to change the result tomorrow. Something the top echelon in multichoice have revealed to us.
OG CeeC Innoson won.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Omo!!!!....things dey sup 4 twitter ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
QueenSindel:
This is a fat lie!!
The Disqualified were not invited otherwise beauty the most recent hot topic amongst them would definitely be brought back!

It's neither a fat nor skinny lie Madam Mortal Kombat. I saw her talk about it on a radio show. Better go and drink your medicine!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Doyin is exactly what i called her - a self-esteem deficient underwhelming fundamentally rotten non-entity. A healthcare worker, ordinarily to be hailed as a superhero in saner climes, that reduced herself to a bitter , foul-mannered, deluded, and bizarrely entitled being, deserves to be called more as the shoe fits. It's a crime against humanity to be that ugly on the inside and the outside

She could have shown viewers that she has evolved from foul busybody of Level Up, but no, she chose to be reverse 5.0 level version of the very Doyin that viewers quickly got off their screens just last year.

You talk of kissing backsides, but Doyin as a person relied on a weird form of something called 'negging' to get friends and male lovers, a tactic of using negative words/verbal abuse to highlight the perceived insecurities of your friendship or romantic/sexual interest aimed at killing their self-confidence and grasping for any form of positive affirmation - which the 'negger' magnanimously offers the negging target.

With her face like an Ijebu Macbeth witch, Doyin actually tried to use negging on Deji, Cross, Pere and even KIDDWAYA, the same Kidd of Erica & Nengi game o, in order to get them to either screw or date her (e.g. "Kidd you're a fat pig, but i like you sha, your being a fat pig notwithstanding!"wink. CeeC and Alex, to their credit, were the first to clock this tactic of Doyin.

What Doyin couldn't get, she castigated. She was feeling like a mean girl in Level Up, always trying to convince Allyson that Hermes wasn't 'up to standard'. She also did it with a whole Groovy, telling Beauty that she was playing small-time with him and should focus on Sheggz as per legit Ikoyi boy.

The same Doyin became Martin Luther King in All Stars, turning her sights on the Mercy/Venita/Angel/Kimoprah axis while deeply projecting a need to be a member. In her frustration, she started calling them "Mean girls". In a foreign country Doyin might have become a serial killer.

This led her to what she felt was the next best thing - a sidekick to CeeC and a mentor over Baye. Good for self-esteem abi?

Mercy lied,but Doyin also said a lot of crap about several people, did they call her such venomous names? Has Adekunle called her any name since?

You talk about botched plastic bums. BBLs are a medical breakthrough designed to help women like Doyin whose tailbone i could see through her panties. Her look this season further fueled my deep suspicion (voiced by Venita) that Doyin most likely has a penis. Take away the silicone, Mercy will still have a flat belly , a cute face, wide hips, a small waist, and cute legs. Take away Doyin's 4-5 hours of make-up, and you'll have a HIV-positive & broke version of Derenle!

It's not my fault that Doyin is a reflection of you, which is why you feel so strongly about her as her fellow pathological idiot. Next time, do well to wait for the next heavy rain and charge straight into any live transformer you see. Maybe then Doyin will finally hear about another fundamentally damaged & maybe twice as ugly human being that was her fan during the BBNaija All Stars show!🙂

All this epistle for a so-called nonentity? Pesin dey popular accross the continent, making her money from different sources, living her best life. Who sabi you beyond your street to even want to write 2 lines about you? Now who's the nonentity here?

I didn't read that btw, I don't read epistles from nonentities

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
So Ceec won after all. I can't wait to watch Tatiana cry tomorrow. Her salty and peppery tears will be delicious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
What is this thing about slots? What does it mean?

Saw someone mention 2 slots. Please tati and co what does it mean? Slots for what and what? I dont get.

Please does anyone know what they are talking about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
And I shall lead the protest
Kwa kwa kwa
We shall see!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oh be quiet..
Which father does an interview to bash his child?

Ah!! Dem Dey o; leave story.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
shumuel:
Okay, CeeC is beginning to obsess over Adekunle, why does she care so much about how he would feel seeing Venita
voting is over. Masturbate over OG CeeC, BBNaija Season 8 winner in your closet, nobody cares.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hahahaha.
Mercenaries crying hot tears already 🤣😂😀.
Una don collection Mercy money chop, you people didn't expect that the money wouldn't be long enough to upturn fate, now you want to cry in advance so Mercy won't hold you guys responsible and maybe sue😀😂🤣.

See tears oh.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
tng:

Just trying to create controversy for her eventual loss. Nonsense and production.KMT
Mercy's foolish fans are on Khylee's space already alleging nonsense.
The silly girl currently talking on the space I listened to wants us to believe that Deloitte is INEC.

She is even saying they took Bryann's win and gave to Phyna.
I checked the dp of the person talking and I remembered that I had an encounter with her on Saturday last week and this silly girl told me that the votes are rigged. Production might be naughty but they will not rig your votes. I even told her about Deloitte etc. It seems she did not listen and is still saying nonsense.

Tomorrow on Twitter streets will be bloody.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

It's neither a fat nor skinny lie Madam Mortal Kombat. I saw her talk about it on a radio show. Better go and drink your medicine!
And u believe everything she says Mumu!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
dominique:

All this epistle for a so-called nonentity? Pesin dey popular accross the continent, making her money from different sources, living her best life. Who sabi you beyond your street to even want to write 2 lines about you? Now who's the nonentity here?

I didn't read that btw, I don't read epistles from nonentities
doyin is popular in which continent? Antarctica?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Olodo24:
So Ceec won after all. I can't wait to watch Tatiana cry tomorrow. Her salty and peppery tears will be delicious
Ceec na runnerup.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.