Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473560 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
tng:

Ah!! Dem Dey o; leave story.

And it is sad.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:
Mercy Never supported Nengi,she supported Erica while
Erica was supporting Mercy until she kissed Kidd!😂😂😂
She dropped money for Nengi.

She did. During the show after Erica's disqualification. Mercy supported Nengi you are not aware.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lumens: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
shocked

Hope what I'm hearing is not true.
That Bitter Stunted CeeC cannot win this show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lmao mercy's sister don dey cry as things aren't going their way this time 😂😂😂

The street outsmarted their millions this time around. Money cannot win you BBnaija, only the street can crown a winner..

Omo Mercenaries some nor get sense oo.

One said they stole Bryann's win because they wanted a female winner now they are insulting the voting credibility on Twitter space.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

120m or not,Baye’s a winner!!!
E b like say Baye win tru tru
Mercinaries already crying on twitter

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
Baye didn't win
So chill
okay ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBroke(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
I'm in

And ceec no win? How we go take arrange escrow cause i won chop your money
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
damiviolet:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrGmyqprZBGy
Omo this space! Dem don say make God punish person already. Mercy fans are WAILING. 😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
ooooh shush it there

Leave family matters alone kos you don't wear the man's shoes
Keep quiet.
Did her father deny that he did not raise her when she said it on the show and in the house?

I only said what was public knowledge and said that parents who were not responsible for their children should not be entitled. Did I lie?

Common leave here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Doyin is exactly what i called her - a self-esteem deficient underwhelming fundamentally rotten non-entity. A healthcare worker, ordinarily to be hailed as a superhero in saner climes, that reduced herself to a bitter , foul-mannered, deluded, and bizarrely entitled being, deserves to be called more as the shoe fits. It's a crime against humanity to be that ugly on the inside and the outside

She could have shown viewers that she has evolved from foul busybody of Level Up, but no, she chose to be reverse 5.0 level version of the very Doyin that viewers quickly got off their screens just last year.

You talk of kissing backsides, but Doyin as a person relied on a weird form of something called 'negging' to get friends and male lovers, a tactic of using negative words/verbal abuse to highlight the perceived insecurities of your friendship or romantic/sexual interest aimed at killing their self-confidence and grasping for any form of positive affirmation - which the 'negger' magnanimously offers the negging target.

With her face like an Ijebu Macbeth witch, Doyin actually tried to use negging on Deji, Cross, Pere and even KIDDWAYA, the same Kidd of Erica & Nengi game o, in order to get them to either screw or date her (e.g. "Kidd you're a fat pig, but i like you sha, your being a fat pig notwithstanding!"wink. CeeC and Alex, to their credit, were the first to clock this tactic of Doyin.

What Doyin couldn't get, she castigated. She was feeling like a mean girl in Level Up, always trying to convince Allyson that Hermes wasn't 'up to standard'. She also did it with a whole Groovy, telling Beauty that she was playing small-time with him and should focus on Sheggz as per legit Ikoyi boy.

The same Doyin became Martin Luther King in All Stars, turning her sights on the Mercy/Venita/Angel/Kimoprah axis while deeply projecting a need to be a member. In her frustration, she started calling them "Mean girls". In a foreign country Doyin might have become a serial killer.

This led her to what she felt was the next best thing - a sidekick to CeeC and a mentor over Baye. Good for self-esteem abi?

Mercy lied,but Doyin also said a lot of crap about several people, did they call her such venomous names? Has Adekunle called her any name since?

You talk about botched plastic bums. BBLs are a medical breakthrough designed to help women like Doyin whose tailbone i could see through her panties. Her look this season further fueled my deep suspicion (voiced by Venita) that Doyin most likely has a penis. Take away the silicone, Mercy will still have a flat belly , a cute face, wide hips, a small waist, and cute legs. Take away Doyin's 4-5 hours of make-up, and you'll have a HIV-positive & broke version of Derenle!

It's not my fault that Doyin is a reflection of you, which is why you feel so strongly about her as her fellow pathological idiot. Next time, do well to wait for the next heavy rain and charge straight into any live transformer you see. Maybe then Doyin will finally hear about another fundamentally damaged & maybe twice as ugly human being that was her fan during the BBNaija All Stars show!🙂

JESUS CRYST.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
say it correctly. And we are not an fc, we are a movement.
U are the delusional ones. We have confirmed it that OG CeeC won the common thief victim pity hands down. Spartans are the largest fanbase in Africa. No be by bandwagon and paying stupid fools so called twitter influencers to demarket CeeC. It is by voting. And we have receipts.
Tribunal loading.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
dominique:

All this epistle for a so-called nonentity? Pesin dey popular accross the continent, making her money from different sources, living her best life. Who sabi you beyond your street to even want to write 2 lines about you? Now who's the nonentity here?

I didn't read that btw, I don't read epistles from nonentities

Welcome home honey
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
kowema:
Hahahaha.
Mercenaries crying hot tears already 🤣😂😀.
Una don collection Mercy money chop, you people didn't expect that the money wouldn't be long enough to upturn fate, now you want to cry in advance so Mercy won't hold you guys responsible and maybe sue😀😂🤣.

See tears oh.
This came to mind

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
https://twitter.com/goldbvtch/status/1708181804438397170?s=46&t=L8J1itmw4NSkaWqOXImAIg

Hehehehehehehehe
For those waiting to drag away their prostate and introitus tomorrow
Take your 🤡
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
Twitter is a mess right now grin cheesy

This was earlier today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Asabe4:

This was earlier today
CeeC won the show

It's not hidden anymore

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
Haters, get ready for 2moro evening

All this for money wey cross don win?
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
I tire for who no tire for Cross, what his he frying, Biko?

Is it burnt offering to the BBN god undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
If you see where Cross is standing to fry his chicken.

He is in Sokoto, while the gas cooker is in Lagos.
He doesn't want anything to splash on him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
say it correctly. And we are not an fc, we are a movement.
U are the delusional ones. We have confirmed it that OG CeeC won the common thief victim pity hands down. Spartans are the largest fanbase in Africa. No be by bandwagon and paying stupid fools so called twitter influencers to demarket CeeC. It is by voting. And we have receipts.
Kwa kwa kwa
How can a small girl of yesterday cause restlessness and panic attacks in a fanbase of 5 years?😂😂😂
Yet you called it a movement!😂😂😂😂
Who knows Cece in the streets?
Even your fellow ‘spatulas’ are lamenting about Baye being famous everywhere…no wonder they deceived market women that are rooting for Baye and used their devices to vote for Cece,Yet you guys had the audacity to call Baye a thief!!😂😂😝😝
BayeTribe is a worldwide movement and Baye has been topping the charts back to back!
We don’t have A listers backing us up but we have God on our side!
We are like little Davids slaying giant OGs and we are everywhere,dominating all social media platforms and voting massively for Baye!
You will see our efforts tomorrow night cos we don’t brag about receipts for voting!
Anyway,I applaud you guys for staying loyal to Cece even after 5 years but she won’t win this show and you guys should accept it now beforehand!😂😂
If she couldn’t defeat Miracle during her time when her momentum was the highest,is it now that she has only carryover fans that she’ll win?
Kwa kwa kwa

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
MrBroke:

And ceec no win? How we go take arrange escrow cause i won chop your money
CeeC won. Arrange for the third party we will send the money to.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
QueenSindel:
And u believe everything she says Mumu!!

Come has it been decades since you enjoyed good penis? Because this stupidity you're displaying is not normal o. Come here, talk to me. How's it doing you? Why are you being extra-stupid today?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

I’m an elite and I voted for Baye!😝😝😝😋😋

You rebellious Elite nah. 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Vandanay(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
tng:

Omo this space! Dem don say make God punish person already. Mercy fans are WAILING. 😂😂😂😂😂

I swr mercy fans just dy vex any how and baye 🌶️🌶️🌶️ fans dy give them back to back

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
How can a small girl of yesterday cause restlessness and panic attacks in a fanbase of 5 years?😂😂😂
Yet you called it a movement!😂😂😂😂
Who knows Cece in the streets?
Even your fellow ‘spatulas’ are lamenting about Baye being famous everywhere…no wonder they deceived market women that are rooting for Baye and used their devices to vote for Cece,Yet you guys had the audacity to call Baye a thief!!😂😂😝😝
BayeTribe is a worldwide movement and Baye has been topping the charts back to back!
We don’t have A listers backing us up but we have God on our side!
We are like little Davids slaying giant OGs and we are everywhere,dominating all social media platforms and voting massively for Baye!
You will see our efforts tomorrow night cos we don’t brag about receipts for voting!
Anyway,I applaud you guys for staying loyal to Cece even after 5 years but she won’t win this show and you guys should accept it now beforehand!😂😂
If she couldn’t defeat Miracle during her time when her momentum was the highest,is it now that she has only carryover fans that she’ll win?
Kwa kwa kwa
u will be writing this epistle till 7pm tomorrow evening when Odogwu OG CeeC will be declared the winner. U, u are even a bandwagon, have nothing to debate with u. Just save your tears for 2moro evening.
Fanbase of 2018? CeeC has been coming into the house every year since then? The fanbase was disbanded after the show and regrouped when the fans favourite OG CeeC stepped into the house. Me for one after 2018 have supported other housemates, some of whom came back for all stars- Mercy, Erica, Nengi, Maria, TBaj, Amaka and Doyin.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nhazeru:

All this for money wey cross don win?
🤣🤣🤣
a night of thousand laughs.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Come has it been decades since you enjoyed good penis? Because this stupidity you're displaying is not normal o. Come here, talk to me. How's it doing you? Why are you being extra-stupid today?
I should be asking Why ur brain is as dead as ur penis angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Olodo24:
nah. She's just trying not too look afraid cos it'll be bad for a winner. She knows Nigerians don't want her to win again. Kim Oprah told her things , and that's why she started the emotional diary sessions. Ike once told her Ilebaye wouldn't be evicted because she had gotten a narrative. Mercy knows these things.

I will always love her no matter what happens
To Ike, anybody can win but not Mercy.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Anybody willing to bet a little something for who will be announced winner tomorrow? We can do 500 for a start. CeeC watin 😂😂. Sha compensatory mechanism is allowed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
tng:

I swear that space is too toxic grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Asabe4:

This was earlier today
I saw it.

Lmao dem go divide the money.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Yuneehk:
If you see where Cross is standing to fry his chicken.

He is in Sokoto, while the gas cooker is in Lagos.
He doesn't want anything to splash on him.
lmfao

(1) (2) (3) ... (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) (3579) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.