Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1507897 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
“Mercy, leave these people, abeg. Leave these people. How much do they have in their accounts?”

- Frodd

BBNaijaMemories.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
“Cee C, I’ll give you 120M Naira if you walk out of the door.”

- Kiddwaya

#BBNaijaMemories.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pillar12: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
EmmyCC:

Oga if a record was broken I believe evidence go dey somewhere. I dey wait you to bring the evidence here.

This was Laycon handler unveiling views number, over 53k views.

Just handler oooh nobi Laycon ooo...you dey there dey cap nonsense about Laycon having 6k views lol.

Laycon is goated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
finallybusy:
“Mercy, leave these people, abeg. Leave these people. How much do they have in their accounts?”

- Frodd

BBNaijaMemories.
when did he say that? That fat boy?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2023
TheEnforcer:
when did he say that? That fat boy?
Almost every argument.

Now, I need quotables from the following housemates. They didn’t make an impression throughout ten weeks. I’ve already forgotten they existed on the show.

1. Mercy

2. Prince

3. Angel - By tomorrow I’ll remember one. My mind is cloudy now.

4. Uriel

5. Princess

6. Tolanibaj - This one kept following one man and didn’t participate in the show past Saturday dances.

7. Doyin - She talked so much that I can’t remember anything significant which came out of her mouth.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Froshloaded aka Culer, you no get work tomorrow?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Almost every argument.

Now, I need quotables from the following housemates. They didn’t make an impression throughout ten weeks. I’ve already forgotten they existed on the show.

1. Mercy

2. Prince

4. Uriel

5. Princess

6. Tolanibaj - This one kept following one man and didn’t participate in the show past Saturday dances.

7. Doyin - She talked so much that I can’t remember anything significant which came out of her mouth.
Angel; Make nobody find my mouth oo cheesy

I actually enjoyed Angel this season grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Almost every argument.

1. Mercy

2. Prince

4. Uriel

5. Princess

Mercy was shaking her ass In front of ilebaye and boasted "I will win this show " ,and Baye clapped for her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
“Ike, ehn. I will come home, the whole place will be smelling. In the toilet — big sh¡t! Many times, he’ll use the toilet, he won’t clean his nyash. I’m the one always flushing for him. I even remind him to use tissue paper.”

- Mercy

#BBNaijaMemories.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
“Make una leave me. My craze na follow come. My therapist assessed me and said I should stay on my own. I was a handful.”

- Angel

#BBNaijaMemories.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:11am On Oct 04, 2023
“I didn’t fight during my season and people called me fake. I decided — this time — I will unleash on anybody who attacks me. I don’t want to go home with regrets of any sort.”

- Doyin

#BBNaijaMemories.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2023
“I need to settle down. I’m 29. Baba, God saved me.”

- NeoEnergy

#BBNaijaMemories.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:18am On Oct 04, 2023
finallybusy:
“Cee C, I’ll give you 120M Naira if you walk out of the door.”

- Kiddwaya

#BBNaijaMemories.
Thanks for acknowledging Oba Waya made impression in just few weeks☺️
His only crime is being real about his wealthy background and most Nigerians hate hearing the truth that reminds them of what they lack in life cheesy
They prefer to see u down or atleast pretend to be down to get arisers lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Angel; Make nobody find my mouth oo cheesy

I actually enjoyed Angel this season grin

Angel, despite her olosho exterior and mood jangolovas, is a smart and exposed woman. I noticed her more this season because she was less annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Angel, despite her olosho exterior and mood jangolovas, is a smart and exposed woman. I noticed her more this season because she was less annoying.
Gbam❤️ if she was like this in Sye I would have supported her....Angel has shown growth☺️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Froshloaded aka Culer, you no get work tomorrow?
🤣🤣

Meobìzy You'll make a terrible investigative personnel.
..or is it the meds? 🤔
😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Culer:
🤣🤣

Meobìzy You'll make a terrible investigative agent
..or is it the meds? 🤔
😂😂😂
Today na surely CDS. Work hard for your allowee.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 12:36am On Oct 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Today na surely CDS. Work hard for your allowee.
😂😂😂
You're a real psycho bruv. How do you operate 3 + more NL accounts simultaneously? Dude!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Kidd is the only guy that have never cried in the history of Bbn! This is a guy that could have easily blackmailed Nigerians emotionally with his baby face!! Imagine him tearing up just a little with this sweet succulent face I no sure say any guy or even lady go pack arisers pass am but he choose to be honest to the world😊 Thats why God will continue to arise for him and keep replenishing his pocket with all the most valued currencies in the world cos he has a pure soul😘

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:14am On Oct 04, 2023
I will miss this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nor mind dem

The guy wasn't all that. Just overhyped and it's annoying they don't want to help him with his music post show.

He is lucky. Lock down housemates were lucky because of covid. Nothing spectacular about the season. Na why all their representatives for All Stars none reach final.

There were better seasons jaare.
Excessively over hyped.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 2:43am On Oct 04, 2023
Pillar12:

This was Laycon handler unveiling views number, over 53k views.

Just handler oooh nobi Laycon ooo...you dey there dey cap nonsense about Laycon having 6k views lol.

Laycon is goated
I wouldn't know who handled Laycon or how the person got 53k. The account from which you got this isn't seen self.
Trust me if Laycon ever heard up to 100k the evidence go still dey internet and there's no such record the.
Nothing goated about Laycon. Ilebaye is even more goated at least she won winners.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:47am On Oct 04, 2023
EmmyCC:

I wouldn't know who handled Laycon or how the person got 53k. The account from which you got this isn't seen self.
Trust me if Laycon ever heard up to 100k the evidence go still dey internet and there's no such record the.
Nothing goated about Laycon. Ilebaye is the only hosted Bbnaija winner at least she is a winner of winners.
Star of Stars

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2023
Threebear:
But seriously we must keep ilebaye in that house.

Mercy , CeeC or ilebaye...any of them can win the money please.😁
wow. Three bear really supported Baye from the beginning even before arisers

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Threebear:

Even though you may be right , All-stars are usually unpredictable.
Uti that was evicted in the second week in his time , came back for All-stars and won .

There might be a wild card that will come out of nowhere and boom 💥!!!
n that was Baye....

You really said something like that when it just started.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by justhenrii(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Jen96:
n that was Baye....

You really said something like that when it just started.
Hshe has always claimed to be an ogbanje that sees.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2023
justhenrii:

Hshe has always claimed to be an ogbanje that sees.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Jen96:
I will miss this thread
I'll surely do miss you my Jen96 Baddie😁, I'll miss Tatiana, Man from Vegas, Ddyoolyf, and other hosts of Baye's supporters...

You guys made my stay on the thread worthwhile......

Regards all....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2023
EmmyCC:

If na person like CeeC I go fear say she go use her mouth implicate herself but you see that your Ilebaye, that girl is cunning and smart na she go use dem.
That’s true o!
You nailed it!
Our Gen Z baddie aka criminologist should never be underestimated because she’s full of surprises!😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Jen96:
she should. But I was on her live n she was very friendly with Doyin n even looking for her. Same Doyin that bad mouthed her to other housemates. Then later I saw Doyin with Ceec. I hate Doyin n Ceec combo for Baye.
Those two (Cece and Doyin) combo are deadly!
Did you notice that Doyin only started campaigning for Baye when she realized that Baye would win?
Despite how Cece badmouthed her during the final weeks,she’s still doing bestie with her because of their common hatred for Baye!
I hope Baye’s handlers show her all the things Doyin said behind her back and advise her to keep her at arms length!
As for Cece,she should just run!
Mercy is just being diplomatic about her loss but trust me,she’s as pained as Bleep!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yet them nor fit help him music blow.
I doubt he had 100k views lol.
Lie well abeg.
“Awa fierce”!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please she should stay on her own. The way Phyna and Tacha maintain their lane.

No need for fake BBNaija friendship.

Just be cordial with everyone and dey your dey.

She should rather be with her Level Up particularly Level 2 housemates.

I will not tell her what to do. Her management knows what is best for her.
Gbam!!!
Let her be cordial with everyone but maintain her distance from them!
Since they couldn’t get her disqualified,they’ll use whatever information they can get from her to disgrace her at the reunion!
She should also attend etiquette and psychology classes and revamp herself so that her fame will not dwindle!
She also needs a better management and a HANDLER that has all the connections to push her forward and make her relevant in the entertainment industry!
Make she just level up and leave all those BBN fake friends behind so they don’t set her up and destroy her reputation!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.