Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491124 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Olodo24:
Tatiana just join the winning train later on may e be say het fave lose again. Fake fans and sympathizers na e Ilebaye get laidis oh
Gbam😂♥️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2023
toluxe0075:
I’ve been seeing clips of Ilebaye with Ike, Mercy, Sholzy, and others. It seems she will actually connect well with those who are really open to connecting with her.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she becomes friends with many of the housemates later.

But the girl Dey use the youngest winner pepper dem well well. Wicked girl😂😂
Baye is a sweet girl who doesn’t hold grudges against anyone.I also saw her with Venita,smiling as if nothing happened.
I really admire her ability to forgive so easily!
Lol😂
She also told the housemates that she’d use the money wisely!😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Olodo24:
Tatiana just join the winning train later on may e be say het fave lose again. Fake fans and sympathizers na e Ilebaye get laidis oh
Sharap!
I supported Baye fully when she earned her 2 strikes!
And if that makes me a bandwagoner,then I accept with my full chest!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

The funny thing is this mattgoners later on started to support Baye.

Mhen I enjoyed going back to look at older threads. It was so fun to see people change.
Change is the only constant thing in life!😂😂😂
I once called her “shameless and a disgrace to womanhood” during the 1st/2nd week but I later became her biggest fan and defender!😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Multimillionaire.
Gbam!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aesthetics2023(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Threebear:

She definitely had Botox and lip fillers

Get best https://www.aestheticsbyrevolve.co.uk/treatments/dermal-filler in uk for best treatment and you also try to make it more reliable.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

I once called her “shameless and a disgrace to womanhood” during the 1st/2nd week but I later became her biggest fan and defender!😂😂😂😂
WM was my fav during SYE so i got hype him small but wen i realize he no get game....i moved on...
The moment Ilebaye told WM she loves her n started turning WM's head na dat tym i no say she really came prepared....
I love smart game players as long you are not hurting anybody....
Na wetin i no like for Ike's game b dat

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

Ofcourse We are all saying the same thing😂😂😂
U didn't connect with her naturally but only joined her asslickers and start defending when it became obvious she was going to get the 120M😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
DOptical:

You should rest. The Housemates' feeling shouldn't be invalidated because they weren't brought in as nannies and robots for one toxic victim card playing idiot to keep provoking and insulting them while her toxic handler and idiots out there demonise all the Housemates. For wetin?
hello. I vnt seen u since Baye won. Did u commit suicide?

Just checking in

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
This life beware of opportunists🤣
A shameless disgrace to Womanhood suddenly becomes ur heroine🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
DOptical:

Baye's clowns still wailing 😂 Na them go really buy sniper if Baye doesn't win. Bunch of entitled victim card playing toxic idiots!
kwa kwa kwa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did u run away or commit suicide?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
WM was my fav during SYE so i got hype him small but wen i realize he no get game....i moved on...
The moment Ilebaye told WM she loves her n started turning WM's head na dat tym i no say she really came prepared....
I love smart game players as long you are not hurting anybody....
Na wetin i no like for Ike's game b dat
😀😅😅😂😂
Really?
Baye na werey!😂😂😂
WM knew she was catching cruise sha!😂
Ike’s game is deadly!
He should audition for Bigbrother Mzansi!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ofcourse We are all saying the same thing😂😂😂
U didn't connect with her naturally but only joined her asslickers and start defending when it became obvious she was going to get the 120M😂😂😂😂
You’re wrong about that!
I didn’t notice or like her at first but when she fought with Tolani and Angel,I picked interest in her and her fight with Cece plus her 2 strikes made me stand by her!
Baye never stood a chance of being a finalist or a winner when I started supporting her!
I just wanted her to survive evictions until she became a strong contender.
By now,you should have known that I’m not a bandwagoner,you are the most popular bandwagoner on this thread!😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
I know you’re dying for me to quote you and give you the attention you desperately seek but sorry dear,I don’t engage imbe.ciles!😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

You’re wrong about that!
I didn’t notice or like her at first but when she fought with Tolani and Angel,I picked interest in her and her fight with Cece plus her 2 strikes made me stand by her!
Baye never stood a chance of being a finalist or a winner when I started supporting her!
I just wanted her to survive evictions until she became a strong contender.
By now,you should have known that I’m not a bandwagoner,you are the most popular bandwagoner on this thread!😂😂😂
Haha U go explain tire🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪U are the chief bandwagoner that Joined arisers to fan a shameless disgrace to womanhood that stood no chance in ur words🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Omo Ademi Kiss me 💋💋💋💋💋

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Isn’t it so obvious that you can’t do without my validation on this thread?grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Na me be mattgoners oooo

Lol. Mad o
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

Sharap!
I supported Baye fully when she earned her 2 strikes!
And if that makes me a bandwagoner,then I accept with my full chest!
I hope you remain in prison. You no go even see undone beans this time 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

Probably on Thursday, max Friday based on previous trends. They do it 4 too 5 days after the show. I am seriously waiting for it
thanks. I'm highly anticipating it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cross I hope say na only bromance u wan do with my bad boy Deks😂I don't trust u ooo after confessing how u feel about his body current😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olodo24:
Haha🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Cross has dumped nurse eliza pere🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olodo24:
Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Baye and her team dey do wetin no too make sense if you reason am...

For chrisy sake , you just won 120,000,000 million naira cash... plus a nice suv

And they are still posting account number, soliticing for more gifts and money from fans...smh

Baye wey suppose do give-away like 500k for fans randomly.on social media to show appreciation.

Greed ehn !
Tufia... black people.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kachidubem:
Baye and her team dey do wetin no too make sense if you reason am...

For chrisy sake , you just won 120,000,000 million naira cash... plus a nice suv

And they are still posting account number, soliticing for more gifts and money from fans...smh

Baye wey suppose do give-away like 500k for fans randomly.on social media to show appreciation.

Greed ehn !
Tufia... black people.

You’ve been ranting,criticizing and giving unsolicited advice since 1900,are you not tired?
People still want to give Baye more money and you expect her handler not to give them the correct account details?
Who no like money?
Even Dangote is still looking for means to make more money and you’re complaining!
Rest!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kachidubem: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

You’ve been ranting,criticizing and giving unsolicited advice since 1900,are you not tired?
People still want to give Baye more money and you expect her handler not to give them the correct account details?
Who no like money?
Even Dangote is still looking for means to make more money and you’re complaining!
Rest!
The tweet I saw, thou it has been taken down... that tweet has desperation all over it.

Of course , she will deny it and claim her acct was hacked ...

Same way fans like to gift , is it also forbidden for BBN winner too to show some love and do give-away...

Na only to collect dem Sabi.
Verydarkman said it, NO CELEBRITY IS YOUR FRIEND AMD THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, ONLY WHAT THEY CAN MILK FROM YOU

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hmmm...so if not for Adekunle who did a recording during the presentation,the narrative by some fans that most of the HMs didnt show up for the occasion would have been swallowed or believed!
Though none of his recordings showed the presence of WM and Alex but it would be unfair to think they didn't show up without evidence or no plausible excuse!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
bentenny:
Hmmm...so if not for Adekunle who did a recording during the presentation,the narrative by some fans that most of the HMs didnt show up for the occasion would have been swallowed or believed!
Though none of his recordings showed the presence of WM and Alex but it would be unfair to think they didn't show up without evidence or no plausible excuse!

Alex, WM, Tolani, Angel, Kidd, didn't show up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nhazeru:

Alex, WM, Tolani, Angel, Kidd, didn't show up
Did the others show up?
True or false!
Did Baye embrace Mercy,Ceecee and Venita?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Awwwnnn…please don’t leave
Even if you won’t be frequent here,please don’t leave us.
Be checking in and out once in a while.

Ok my Darling Tati, I'll sure stop by to check in sometimes.....🤗🤗🤗🤗

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
you no even know say na dat Baye you go stan oo ...you see life?

Na so ooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.