Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489622 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kachidubem:

The tweet I saw, thou it has been taken down... that tweet has desperation all over it.

Of course , she will deny it and claim her acct was hacked ...

Same way fans like to gift , is it also forbidden for BBN winner too to show some love and do give-away...

Na only to collect dem Sabi.
Verydarkman said it, NO CELEBRITY IS YOUR FRIEND AMD THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, ONLY WHAT THEY CAN MILK FROM YOU
That tweet was taken out of context and it has been clarified.
Some scammers had already put out their personal account details to defraud people who wanted to give Baye more money and her handler was fast enough to ruin all their plans.
Baye is not a greedy person who would bill her fans to give her money when she knows the sacrifices we made for her and she appreciates us.
Btw,has Cece disassociated herself from that pathetic “Go fund me” which was set up for her?😂😂😂
That should be your major concern,not Baye’s!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
bentenny:

Did the others show up?
True or false!
Did Baye embrace Mercy,Ceecee and Venita?
Baye embraced everyone that was present including Mercy,Ceec and Venita!
If you want evidence,I have them!
She also embraced Kim,one of her haters!😝😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Seunomobo:

Ok my Darling Tati, I'll sure stop by to check in sometimes.....🤗🤗🤗🤗
Thank you dear!😍😘❤️
I will be here to post her achievements and hype her.
No need to defend her because she’s infallible!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

Baye embraced everyone that was present including Mercy,Ceec and Venita!
If you want evidence,I have them!
She also embraced Kim,one of her haters!😝😂
Go back and check my initial comment that was quoted by your fellow fan!
If baye embraced everyone,why was it insinuated here by some baye fans that most of the HMs didn't attend her presentation because they were still bitter about her win most esp Mercy and Ceecee?
If Adekunle had not shown us his own recordings most of us would have believed none of the HMs came to welcome baye or even cheer her!
That was the initial narrative and its unfair!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

😀😅😅😂😂
Really?
Baye na werey!😂😂😂
WM knew she was catching cruise sha!😂
Ike’s game is deadly!
He should audition for Bigbrother Mzansi!😂😂😂
At first he took it serious....he even went ahead to discuss in d diary room...only 4 Baye to ghost him d following day

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

😀😅😅😂😂
Really?
Baye na werey!😂😂😂
WM knew she was catching cruise sha!😂
Ike’s game is deadly!
He should audition for Bigbrother Mzansi!😂😂😂
Even deadly game players wont go far in any Bigbrother....4get about wat naysayers say here

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
bentenny:

Did the others show up?
True or false!
Did Baye embrace Mercy,Ceecee and Venita?

Now that I have answered you that some housemates didn't show up yesterday ( Even though you claimed it was only WM and Alex) you've moved to the issue of who and who Baye embraced.

Stay one place no dey shift goal post

One more reminder... ILEBAYE ODINYA WON!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
At first he took it serious....he even went ahead to discuss in d diary room...only 4 Baye to ghost him d following day
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I totally forgot!
Lmao!😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Even deadly game players wont go far in any Bigbrother....4get about wat naysayers say here
I don’t get to watch any other big brother show except for BBN but Maybe in other countries,villains end up winning but you see our BBN eh,you no fit win!
You have to be compassionate,vulnerable,skillful,give us a pitiful attitude,a love story (ship) and entertain us one way or the other before you can win.
If you Check all our past winners,they embody at least one of these qualities while Ike has none!
I don’t see Ike as someone who should be applauded for playing a very dirty and deadly game because he has mental issues that should be treated,but people find it entertaining.
I hope he gets all the help he needs before he commits murder or suicide someday.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nhazeru:

Now that I have answered you that some housemates didn't show up yesterday ( Even though you claimed it was only WM and Alex) you've moved to the issue of who and who Baye embraced.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nhazeru:

grin
If you really perused my comments,i said the initial narrative from some baye fans was that MOST of the HMs didn't show up for the presentation....Thanks to adekunle who filmed Most of the HMs including Ceecee and Mercy at the presentation!

I even pointed out that those who didn't come may have had plausible explanations for not attending but that should not be used against them!

Wetin consine me with who won as if I even have a fav this season or even thought the season would even be successful due to the timing!

That's irrelevant!

The problem with some of you fans is that you have allowed partisanship to tamper with your sense of judgement!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Awww. My Ceeke ship.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

Thank you dear!😍😘❤️
I will be here to post her achievements and hype her.
No need to defend her because she’s infallible!

What you should do is to get a job or learn a skill. Because what's this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sweetpink:

I don’t get to watch any other big brother show except for BBN but Maybe in other countries,villains end up winning but you see our BBN eh,you no fit win!
You have to be compassionate,vulnerable,skillful,give us a pitiful attitude,a love story (ship) and entertain us one way or the other before you can win.
If you Check all our past winners,they embody at least one of these qualities while Ike has none!
I don’t see Ike as someone who should be applauded for playing a very dirty and deadly game because he has mental issues that should be treated,but people find it entertaining.
I hope he gets all the help he needs before he commits murder or suicide someday.
See i watch other BB shows ....see deadly game players like Ike dont win....check past winners of BBA....villians dont win...ofcos they can only go far ..
Ther is even one BBUk i 4got d year dat i watch dat a hms was evicted for initiating a plan to disqualify a fellow hm......
Bottomline is dat only Smart game player usually win Big brother be it anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
creolehunt:

Well tbh I'm not sure it's your business to dictate how someone should live their life or what they should do.How is that your your concern?Do you know the person offline?Perhaps you should focus more on yourself

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
See i watch other BB shows ....see deadly game players like Ike dont win....check past winners of BBA....villians dont win...ofcos they can only go far ..
Ther is even one BBUk i 4got d year dat i watch dat a hms was evicted for initiating a plan to disqualify a fellow hm......
Actually in other Big Brothers in some western countries,the house mates evict themselves and they don't really depend on peoples votes like they do in Naija ,so the dynamics are wayyyy different
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
creolehunt:

I don’t have either,please help me out!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
That’s how it’s supposed to be but I normally see comments like “Ike is a BBA material “,yen yen yen and I wonder if here in Nigeria,we lack good judgment!
SMH 🤦‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Well tbh I'm not sure it's your business to dictate how someone should live their life or what they should do.How is that your your concern?Do you know the person offline?Perhaps you should focus more on yourself

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
No matter how Ike is pretending to be a Queen maker, he must be feeling really foolish knowing what he did caused a major shift in events. And I am sure Ceec has use style to yab him by saying' na u cause this nonsense'

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jen96:
No matter how Ike is pretending to be a Queen maker, he must be feeling really foolish knowing what he did caused a major shift in events. And I am sure Ceec has use style to yab him by saying' na u cause this nonsense'
Them go finish am for reunion I can't wait🤣
That's if Dem no chop am finish with his shitty butts before that time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mumu giddyfia the platform offers the two if u get sense!! Most of Levelup boys are just weeping losers that are all jealous of King Ade and even ilebaye now sef cheesy cheesy cheesy All of una go become bodyguards to London Efulefu segun instead of selling urselves like King Ade🤪 Multichoice has spoken and crowned the King of All-Stars Deks officially Otilo🤪🤪🤪

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Them go finish am for reunion I can't wait🤣
That's if Dem no chop am finish with his shitty butts before that time cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear. According to them, they will feel he didn't allow them play a fair game again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jen96:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I swear. According to them, they will feel he didn't allow them play a fair game again.
He has been sneaking around like the exconvict and thief he is shame dey catch am🤣🤣He for just shut his smelly azu mangala mouth if he get sense cos if Ilebaye had reacted and gotten disqualified the night he trashed her cloth maybe he for be Cece Queen maker🤣🤣🤣If only he wasn't a pennyless failure with a damaged travel record unlike Kidd he for don commot for Nigeria since but I happy he go dey make Dem chop am wella🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Ike won't even survive in BB America! Kidd would do far better than him!!
He talks too much for a Game player and not a smooth operator!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
He talks too much for a Game player and not a smooth operator!!
and doesn't make firm decisions. He looks at face. See d way he talks with Ceec, u go know say him dey fear face. Do u know if it were Baye that did what Alex did to him he would have responded? Cos was Alex he started crying. I hate men like that. I love my man strong not weak.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
He[b] talks too much for a Game player[/b] and not a smooth operator!!
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jen96:
and doesn't make firm decisions. He looks at face. See d way he talks with Ceec, u go know say him dey fear face. Do u know if it were Baye that did what Alex did to him he would have responded? Cos was Alex he started crying. I hate men like that. I love my man strong not weak.
Na fake gangstar! He dey look face even amongst his fellow men😂Very Useiess cloutchaser🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
finallybusy:
All these born in 2005 children. E no dey hard una to throw personal insults. Anonymity is a good thing. In the real world una no fit open mouth if person show face.
You dey craze. Born in 2000s say you don see me before abi? You go just login NL dey type balderdash.
I first know say your head no kuku correct. Na my fault as I indulge you 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
“In the outside world, you can’t see me anywhere.”

- KimOprah

#BBNaijaMemories.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
That’s all I remember. Anybody who didn’t feature in quotes did nothing on the show. It was hard enough trying to remember any of Kim’s words. Prince, Princess, Uriel, Lucy and Tolanibaj only came for sightseeing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
finallybusy:
That’s all I remember. Anybody who didn’t feature in quotes did nothing on the show. It was hard enough trying to remember any of Kim’s words. Prince, Princess, Uriel, Lucy and Tolanibaj only came for sightseeing.

You are a very jobless old man. Yamayama fall on your bald head there. Tueh! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.