Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467906 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2023
Gbadoboy:
So Adekunle will be appearing as a video vixen in Vee's music video. Wow! What an achievement to celebrate. 😂😂

Keep anticipating for our movies darl..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Tatiana’s tears is giving me maad joy…
Like I have never been so happy when people cry cry this much but this one sweet me(Abi am i wicked nii)

Oppor called and Adekunle answered..
Ilebandit never even see flashing from any brand.🤣🤣🤣🤣
My dear E too sweet me as the worthless tat's miserable life has tattered the more seeing Kabiyesi Adekunle Winning out here🤩🤩🤩🤩Her tears will keep flowing even in her grave cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear…they ain’t ready for what is about to hit dem..
We will be here to drink their tears
Giddeh I have used gallons of it with my breakfast already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2023
Gbadoboy:
So Adekunle will be appearing as a video vixen in Vee's music video. Wow! What an achievement to celebrate. 😂😂
Kwa kwa kwa
Really?🤣🤣😂😂
What a ridiculous achievement!😂🤣😂
A pussy ass nigga,how disgraceful!🤣🤣😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2023
Gbadoboy:

I think they picked just the top 3 for this. So nothing for the person that came 4th 😥
Yes o!🤣🤣😂😂
What a shame!🤣🤣😂😂
It’s so unfortunate that no brand wants to associate with the serial Fourthlander!🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2023
You said I should avoid your mention but you can’t stop mentioning me…Agwunwayi,why are you so obsessed with me?
If I choke you now,they will say I’m wicked!😋😌

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
The werey said “Oppo called”…lmao!😂😂🤣
So Oppo only posted Angel and Soma’s Black Friday ad on Twitter and refused to post Adekuku’s own?
Chai!
Sister Adekuku,take heart!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ReignReign(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sweetpink:
You said I should avoid your mention but you can’t stop mentioning me…Agwunwayi,why are you so obsessed with me?
Taaaaah Shurrup with ur empty stupid threats!! u can't do shit to her u miserable tat!!!!
E pain am!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
ReignReign:
Dominique this nuisance is harassing the mods do something to her!
God bless u♥️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Werey said “God bless you”!😂😂😅
Lmao!🤣🤣😂
What a spineless coward who likes it’s own comment and comments under its post,showing fake solidarity!🤣🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Shut ur stupid trap!! If not for me and some other Kind warriors here giving Odebaye some relevance who Sabi am cheesy grin cheesy She is not even amongst the top 10 recognized Housemates on twitter cos most people that voted just voted to humble those they were told was bullying her without caring to know who she really was!!! Naturally Aaaadekunle has always been a zillion miles ahead of ur dumb rat Odebaye that the housemates gave whatever she has!! Unlike Deks The King of All-Stars that always stand out on his own🤩🤩🤩🤩Despite he blocked shippers oooooo ur odebaye is still irrelevant next to him after selling her rotten 0.001kobo melons buhahahahahahahahahahaha
we don't need ur relevance again. Let her go into extinction that u claim. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jen96:
we don't need ur relevance again. Let her go into extinction that u claim. Cheers
Oh shuttup!! Why are u crying then! perhaps her salt was tormenting u to pieces cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
My dear E too sweet me as the worthless tat's miserable life has tattered the more seeing Kabiyesi Adekunle Winning out here🤩🤩🤩🤩Her tears will keep flowing even in her grave cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And we will here to drink her miserable tears.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sweetpink:

My love bring it on..
You know how we do this..u sef know say u no reach if I start…
So I’m here for u..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
What in d name of igala stripper is this..
Boot for this hot weather.
She be like something wey dem use left hand draw..

Dear ileklepto..what manner of tackiness is this
Should we pity u and get a stylist for u cos its obvious u want to continue living a pity life…
I thought Phyna was useless but ileklepto has taken d crown..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Dominique keep an eye on this person! People are meant to respect each other's boundary here especially when one has been warned to stay on their lane with their misery in this old man's case!! otherwise when he gets the thunder he provoked, only him faces it accordingly for bullying a nairalander and breaking rule2!!
We are here to post and reply each other. I don't even insult Forum mates so no rules broken. Na my opinion I dey drop so what's your wahala
CC Dominique
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Should we pity u and get a stylist for u cos its obvious u want to continue living a pity life…
Who born this thing🤮I have to apologize to Phyna if I ever called her trashy cos Odebaye is the definition of trash yack🤢

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2023
Sweetpink:
Our homecoming will be LOUD and LIT!!🔥
Baye giddem!!!
🔥🔥🔥The biggest winner in BBB is coming home.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2023
Somebody has rolled out 4 NL accounts in this forum. 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gbadoboy:

We are here to post and reply each other. I don't even insult Forum mates so no rules broken. Na my opinion I dey drop so what's your wahala
CC Dominique
Sharrap are u that lonely, Miserable and desperate for companionship that u can't look for ur fellow losers to reply other than a lady that doesn't want that ur stinky dustbin u call body around her!! The Dominique u are calling can't even bring herself that low to mingle with a riffraff like u🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Dripping in Ashluxe. Some people that call themselves Opor influencer can't afford this. For the boot, it's used to step on necks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
Sharrap are u that lonely, Miserable and desperate for companionship that u can't look for ur fellow losers to reply other than a lady that doesn't want that ur stinky dustbin u call body around her!! The Dominique u are calling can't even bring herself that low to mingle with a riffraff like u🤪🤪🤪🤪
Shut up, person wey dey quote me. I go quote am back. E be like say you don go kuje with your other account.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Dripping in Ashluxe. Some people that call themselves Opor influencer can't afford this. For the boot, it's used to step on necks.
Ofcourse ur family picks their cloths from the dustbin so trashy scarecrow Odebaye will be dripping to u buhahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Shut up, person wey dey quote me. I go quote am back. E be like say you don go kuje with your other account.
I said Shuttup ur useiess mouth u quoted her first! Na ur lineage dey kuje!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gbadoboy:

🔥🔥🔥The biggest winner in BBB is coming home.
Biggest winner in ur irrelevant world of dummies!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

😂😂🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.