Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467950 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Odebaye Beauty 0
Endorsement 0
StarPower 0
No man wants her grin cheesy cheesy grin
Adebaj have issued the idiot a cease and desist to respect boundaries and not bring her rotten 0.01kobo melons near them before she pollutes the air around them🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
My dear,you nailed it!🤣🤣🤣😂
Tolani is not just a rapist but she’s a cheap and desperate olosho kokokobo!!!
No wonder Prince vandalized her kpekus and fled for his life!🤣🤣😂
Shapeless arrogant ugly bitch is talking about boundaries!🤣😂

You're rather talking about your toxic nipple taped Odebaye.

Tolani has beautiful soft body unlike your toxic Odebaye who looks like a man! Lol.

Talking about Prince, Prince was rather lying to her about dating Dora. She was the one who cut it off!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
The King of All-Stars is getting celebrated by Oppo While Odebayes are weeping and counting their loses as usual🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
This Cease and Desist my babies gave Odebaye really pain am she go scream out her brain tire and no man will follow her 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

Ate which belleful? Prince who kept lying about dating Dorathy just to keep her which was what annoyed her. He can't even perform sef yet he dey talk about sex at the reunion grin

Did he scatter her kpekus mercilessly,yes or no?
All this shalaye no follow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
I can see how much you relish me,that’s why you can’t survive without being in my mention!
Lmao!
Look at this poorly bleached rat with dark spots all over his body who was shamed on this thread for being a multicolored peasant and I defended him because we were on the same team!🤣🤣😂
You think you can come at me?🤣🤣😂😅
A thousand of idiots like you can’t do shit!😂😂😅
Ask around,I’m a one woman army with missiles but life has taught me not to roll with pigs like you in the mud and I’m so proud of my growth!!!
Ode!
I only asked you if you were a house help and you started acting like a faulty generator!🤣😂😂😅
E pain am!😂😂😂
You get luck say I don change,if not eh,I for make you drink sniper!
Oloriburuku!🤣😂😂

Oloshi…
Wetin change u…u wey be hoochie momma wannabe..I must belong.com

I said this before and I’m saying this again,my existence on this thread will remain a mystery to fools like u..Same Nilknarf u tried to famz in d beginning of this season is d same person u are insulting now..

Phucking serial child killer..Parents needs to be wary of their kids around u ..I’m sure ur unfortunate husband keeps ur kids away from you..
The rapist u are married to will not stop blaming nature for giving him a replica of him..

Na u first find trouble na u dey say person get luck..
I’m sure u thought I was capping when I told u to bring it on..Now u dey claim growth,u that sleeps and wakes up on this thread after d show ends..
You must be an Oloriburuku sombori..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I told her last year that she’s synonymous to failure..
She’s a useless piece of utter rubbish..she’s forever lost on earth..
Tattered Tat is forever lost and burnt to ashes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy She couldn't sleep all night I drank her tears this early morning sef grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
QueenSindel:
Tattered Tat is forever lost and burnt to ashes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy She couldn't sleep all night I drank her tears this early morning sef grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope u diluted her miserable tears with lime and ice..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Another good day to remind u all that brands are yet to flash ilebandit aka Olebaye aka Ileklepto aka ilepity with her unripe breast..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I hope u diluted her miserable tears with lime and ice..
Gbam my darling cheesy cheesy cheesy The tattered tat underestimated ur strength only for u to get her totally burnt beyond repair buhahahahahahaha u too much Nne🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
QueenSindel:
Gbam my darling cheesy cheesy cheesy The tattered tat underestimated ur strength only for u to get her totally burnt beyond repair buhahahahahahaha u too much Nne🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
rainluv:

Someone who couldn't even do shit grin Funny he was the one who cast himself grin

Meanwhile, Tolani doesn't even have a problem with him. Wasn't he in a ship with Alex on the show? He should come and buy his own "respect boundary" beanies like others grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear Tatiana is d last person to slutshame any woman..
Her story dey blogs..na she expose herself
Someone that painted the whole of Port harcourt with her vagina and murdered children of d married men she slept with…

Who doesn’t know d story of Tatiana d side piece..

Atleast Tolani had sex with Prince cos they dated and she’s doing well for herself..

What about Tatiana that turned her kpekus to palliative and ended up with an unfortunate rapist..

She's a typical nipple taped toxic odebaye clown na grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

She's a typical nipple taped toxic odebaye clown na grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bye guys.. Am out of this thread. See u next big brother.

A thread that was created for fun has become fully toxic. Housemates v moved on but the pained ppl r fans who gain nothing. Bye!!! Unfollowed!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

Neo isn't married and he's single. That's something you must sink into your brain. I think your brain always forget that. Unlike married kess whom your ugly Odebaye wanted to rape. Neo is single and has even dated other girls after he and Vee broke up since.

Secondly, It was Neo who went after Tolani when she tried flirting with other guys at the beginning which he wasn't happy about while he kept denying dating Beauty and other girls whenever she asked him. Likewise Prince who even asked out Tolani.

If there was anyone who wanted to rape anyone, it was your useless Odebaye who even wanted to rape married kess!

Imagine the clown calling Tolani ugly. Tolani and ugliness in one sentence? Lol. You don dey craze? You should rather be talking about your toxic ugly Odebaye clown cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
Kess is a gigolo,his marriage was a sham…so don’t categorize him as a married man!😂🤣
Baye came into the house to have “fan” and she did…unlike Tolani who got dumped and evicted with 0 achievements!
Olosho pra pra wey go inject her flat nyash with fillers…just to get nyash and sex appeal!!🤣🤣😂😂
She’s so ugly and unfortunate!
With her oversized veneers like horse teeth!
Flat nyash,big belle!🤣😂😂
Deal with it!🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jen96:

A thread that was created for fun has become fully toxic. Housemates v moved on but the pained ppl r fans who gain nothing. Bye!!! Unfollowed!!!

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa…

One man down..🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Kess is a gigolo,his marriage was a sham…so don’t categorize him as a married man!😂🤣
Baye came into the house to have “fan” and she did…unlike Tolani who got dumped and evicted with 0 achievements!
Olosho pra pra wey go inject her flat nyash with fillers…just to get nyash and sex appeal!!🤣🤣😂😂
She’s so ugly and unfortunate!
With her oversized veneers like horse teeth!
Flat nyash,big belle!🤣😂😂
Deal with it!🤣😂😂

See hypocritical toxic Odebaye clown supporting Odebaye trying to rape a married man on the show.

Toxic Odebaye didn't come to have fun. She came to fight with everyone on the show. She chased after several men while fighting with everyone on the show with her toxicity. That was all what she could offer which she told her toxic PR and level up Housemates to campaign for her. All the guys rejected her ugly manly self and some even chased her rapist self out of their bed😂 she should be thanking Biggie and all the level up Housemates.

My Chicago baby, Tolani is the mother that mothered her and her fellow Nippled taped clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
rainluv:

Oh yes!
Kwa kwa kwa

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

See toxic Odebaye clown trying to justify Odebaye trying to rape married man on the show.

Toxic Odebaye didn't come to have fun. She came to chase after men while fighting with everyone on the show with her toxicity. That was all what she could offer which she told her toxic PR and level up Housemates to campaign for her. All the guys rejected her manly self anyway and some even chased her rapist self out of their bed😂 she should be thanking Biggie and all the level up Housemates.

Tolani is her mama!
Kwa kwa kwa
Your Tolani forced herself on Neo after she stole him from vee and still got rejected and dumped at the end,with a ridiculous fanbase which is non existent!🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Your Tolani forced herself on Neo after she stole him from vee and still got rejected and dumped at the end,with a ridiculous fanbase which is non existent!🤣🤣😂😂

You mean Neo who denied dating all the girls to Tolani's face while beefing the other guys whom Tolani was flirting with at the beginning? 😂

It was your useless toxic ugly manly Odebaye who was rejected by all the guys and was even chased out of their bed! 😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jen96:

Buhahahahahahahahaha miserable cowards cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ISLANDERS really murdered u Odebaye rats and the place have become too hot for u cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Welldone my Gallant ISLANDERS 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
KABIYESI AAAAAADEKUNLE REALLY WON WITH HIS ISLANDERS🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 See Odebaye rats running kitikiti🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
QueenSindel:
KABIYESI AAAAAADEKUNLE REALLY WON WITH HIS ISLANDERS🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 See Odebaye rats running kitikiti🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aguwanyi:

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Nne I come dey pity them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

See hypocritical toxic Odebaye clown supporting Odebaye trying to rape a married man on the show.

Toxic Odebaye didn't come to have fun. She came to fight with everyone on the show. She chased after several men while fighting with everyone on the show with her toxicity. That was all what she could offer which she told her toxic PR and level up Housemates to campaign for her. All the guys rejected her ugly manly self and some even chased her rapist self out of their bed😂 she should be thanking Biggie and all the level up Housemates.

My Chicago baby, Tolani is the mother that mothered her and her fellow Nippled taped clowns.
Yen yen yen
Where’s your Chicago olosho?🤣🤣😂
She is the biggest loser in the history of BBN after Agaykunle!🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

You mean Neo who denied dating all the girls to Tolani's face while beefing the other guys whom Tolani was flirting with at the beginning? 😂

It was your useless toxic ugly manly Odebaye who was rejected by all the guys and was even chased out of their bed! 😂
He denied that he’s dating Beauty because he’s just one of boy toys…He didn’t do it out of respect for Tolani because he never rated her,rest!😂🤣😂
Afterall he celebrated Bee’s birthday in her presence and chased Baye in her presence…no wonder she was acting like a rabid dog!🤣🤣🤣😂
It’s your Tolani that’s rejected by all the BBN guys she ever came across!🤣🤣😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Has any brand acknowledged Adekuku so far or he’s still doing free ad and giving his delusional fans false hopes as usual?🤣🤣😂
Kwa kwa kwa
What a cursed gay ass clown!🤣🤣😂
Oloriburuku FC!😂😂🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nne I come dey pity them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They deserved to be pitied..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa..
Na only Adekunle fit run am..
Working with two similar brands at d same time..

What can this my fave not do..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:

He denied that he’s dating Beauty because he’s just one of boy toys…He didn’t do it out of respect for Tolani because he never rated her,rest!😂🤣😂
Afterall he celebrated Bee’s birthday in her presence and chased Baye in her presence…no wonder she was acting like a rabid dog!🤣🤣🤣😂
It’s your Tolani that’s rejected by all the BBN guys she ever came across!🤣🤣😂
Sweetpink:

Yen yen yen
Where’s your Chicago olosho?🤣🤣😂
She is the biggest loser in the history of BBN after Agaykunle!🤣😂😂

You mean Neo who fought with your nippled taped Olosho clown to hold on to Tolani? Lol. Tolani even gave Neo ultimatum to choose between her friendship and he chose Tolani's friendship. Joke is on you and your nippled taped manly Olosho clown 🤣 Heck, Tolani left the show yet Neo wouldn't look at your nippled taped Olosho clown who kept forcing herself on him. That was what you Nippled taped Olosho clowns failed to realize, which was, even without Tolani in the picture, no guy wanted your nipped taped Olosho clown, including Neo!

Meanwhile, Neo mentioned he dated Beauty to other Housemates on the show when he was asked about Beauty but always denied dating Beauty and other ladies to my Chicago baby face whenever she asked while he was beefing the other guys who got close to my baby girl whom my baby flirted with at the beginning but stopped because he wasn't too happy with it. I even remembered how he kept saying Tolani was beautiful when Pere was conversing with him about something else thus making Pere to go bring Tolani to his side since he and Tolani were fighting at the time. And after Tolani left, he kept talking about Tolani to Biggie in the diary room.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.