Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3765) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1527079 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Yes na tattered tat cheesy cheesy cheesy Stanship Aside the person that cursed the Womb that birthed u wicked ooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Everything u lay ur hands on automatically becomes useless like u cheesy cheesy just look at Odebaye a supposed audio winner forgotten and irrelevant even with all the bribery from her misfit of a father the roach still has no reputable brand to her name ! I can imagine how u weep all day when u look at the mirror with maggots dropping out from the mushroom between ur thighs tueh..

Gbuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…Finish herrrrrrr

Don’t spare d maggot infested anus of her unfortunate gay husband..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Percy shippers 😱😱

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lmao u don't mess with me cheesy cheesy I knew P50 was just cloutchasing with her after using her to get to the finals it was only a matter of time cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's why Deks will always be King over u all and Venita will remain grateful to him that he didn't mud her this way! I pity mercy cos P50 just served her hot to her enemies to feast😠

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
Percy shippers 😱😱
E shock u? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Gbuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…Finish herrrrrrr

Don’t spare d maggot infested anus of her unfortunate gay husband..
Yesoo my darling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy do u see why every mother will be grateful to have our Kabiyesi as a Son🤭 just imagine the shame that mercy and her family will be passing through now God abeg ooooo
BadBoyDeks I bless the Day u were born baby😍 what a man☺️😘😘😘

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Adenita 💔
Percy 💔
Crosskim 🤝
Somgel 🤝

Two down 😂
Two more to go 🤭

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
SaltyAisha:
E shock u? cheesy cheesy

No
I’m not a shipper 🤭

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shamelesshipper:

No
I’m not a shipper 🤭
Dey play a shameless shipper sef🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I swear down..
Cross likes Kim sha..who wouldn’t like Kim..
Have seen several list where she’s named d most beautiful bbnaija female housemate..
Even Sheglulu will grow hairy balls just to be with Kim🤣🤣🤣

I keep saying it. Kim is d most beautiful bbn girl ever. Kim to me is number 1 most beautiful BBN girl followed by nengi, venita, ahneeka, saskay and chomzy. My personal list.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
Another classy thing about Kim is that u will find it hard to drag her. She doesn't overdo, she doesn't step on toes, she no proud, she keeps to her lane. That girl too much.

U hardly see any fanbase many ppl dragging her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
mayor1814:
Another classy thing about Kim is that u will find it hard to drag her. She doesn't overdo, she doesn't step on toes, she no proud, she keeps to her lane. That girl too much.

U hardly see any fanbase many ppl dragging her.
True but the downside is she doesn't have a fanbase cos she didn't put herself at the forefront..She relied so much in her beauty at her first coming and failed to make much impact on the viewers if not she would have got a significant fanbase..However I love that she learnt her lessons and did much better at the All-Stars😊

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pere sent this to his vvip 😱

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
mayor1814:

I keep saying it. Kim is d most beautiful bbn girl ever. Kim to me is number 1 most beautiful BBN girl followed by nengi, venita, ahneeka, saskay and chomzy. My personal list.

Kim is very beautiful but I’m still finding it hard to say she’s d most beautiful when we have d likes of Erica,Maria,Gifty,Venita,Ahneeka and even Esther..seriously its difficult to pick d most beautiful..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
Pere sent this to his vvip 😱

But seriously it was needed…Shippers are something else..how can u be forcing two adults to be in a relationship..
What will d awwwn moments do for them..
They are just bunch of hornyy modafuckers..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Yesoo my darling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy do u see why every mother will be grateful to have our Kabiyesi as a Son🤭 just imagine the shame that mercy and her family will be passing through now God abeg ooooo
BadBoyDeks I bless the Day u were born baby😍 what a man☺️😘😘😘

Nne I think Mercy and Pere are still cool..its just useless shippers that overdo things..
I just thank God that Adekunle listened to his islanders and didn’t collect a dime from shippers
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Nne I think Mercy and Pere are still cool..its just useless shippers that overdo things..
I just thank God that Adekunle listened to his islanders and didn’t collect a dime from shippers
But pere led shippers on with his own mouth cheesy cheesy every eke market day Mercy eke this mercy that instead of being honest like Deks from the onset lol...Deks is just so intelligent and Matured for his age☺️ that guy is blessed with wisdom that makes men like pere who are over 10yrs older look like clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kim is very beautiful but I’m still finding it hard to say she’s d most beautiful when we have d likes of Erica,Maria,Gifty,Venita,Ahneeka and even Esther..seriously its difficult to pick d most beautiful..
Nne I love ur list☺️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
We are still taking contributions 😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

But seriously it was needed…Shippers are something else..how can u be forcing two adults to be in a relationship..
What will d awwwn moments do for them..
They are just bunch of hornyy modafuckers..
Shippers can be annoying that I agree Nne.. but for this Percy matter the two parties involved encouraged it.. pere especially!! and i think they are having problems cos he didn't have to call her out like that publicly after she said "can't be me" cheesy cheesy now they unfollowed each other😂 reunion go long cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
SaltyAisha:
But pere led shippers on with his own mouth cheesy cheesy every eke market day Mercy eke this mercy that instead of being honest like Deks from the onset lol...Deks is just so intelligent and Matured for his age☺️ that guy is blessed with wisdom that makes men like pere who are over 10yrs older look like clowns cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear just like Ceec said shippers are d richest..
I’m still not blaming Pere if shippers choose to be foolish..He didn’t ask for the gifts neither will he refuse one..I just bless God for d contentments and wisdom that he gave to Deks..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Nne I love ur list☺️

I no wear bra for eyes..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear just like Ceec said shippers are d richest..
I’m still not blaming Pere if shippers choose to be foolish..He didn’t ask for the gifts neither will he refuse one..I just bless God for d contentments and wisdom that he gave to Deks..
Yes ooo Deks is an Odogwu Kariri Odogwu😍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I no wear bra for eyes..
I see am even from ur male faves🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
OGDaddy what's happening to Percy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:06am On Nov 30, 2023
SaltyAisha:
I see am even from ur male faves🤩

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
[quote author=Aguwanyi post=127235841][/quote]

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pere and Mercy are trending with their drama but Fourthlanders will always find a way to insert themselves in what doesn’t concern them!
Kwa kwa kwa
Can’t y’all see how useless and unfortunate your fave is?😂😂🤣🤣
He got into a ship but since he couldn’t hide his gayness,the useless ship sunk even before the show ended!😂😂🤣🤣
Up till now,no endorsements!
No deals!
No relevance!
Just gay vibes,bitterness and envy!😂😂🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I get u. But as for me personally. My own opinion tho, Kim is the most beautiful. U have ur list, fine. I respect ur list. But as for me ooo, Kim is the prettiest. Followed by others.
My list : Kim, nengi, venita, ahneeka, saskay, chomzy, bella and beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Sweetpink:
Pere and Mercy are trending with their drama but Fourthlanders will always find a way to insert themselves in what doesn’t concern them!
Kwa kwa kwa
Can’t y’all see how useless and unfortunate your fave is?😂😂🤣🤣
He got into a ship but since he couldn’t hide his gayness,the useless ship sunk even before the show ended!😂😂🤣🤣
Up till now,no endorsements!
No deals!
No relevance!
Just gay vibes,bitterness and envy!😂😂🤣
There's nothing to talk about concerning their fave.

The reason he even got into the ship was because of shippers' gifts. It's quite unfortumate he didn't get any gift from them.

You know he doesn't have anything doing so he survives from all the small give away from the very few fans he is managing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Gbadoboy:

The reason he even got into the ship was because of shippers' gifts. It's quite unfortumate he didn't get any gift from them.

You know he doesn't have anything doing so he survives from all the small give away from the very few fans he is managing.

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
God bless you my dear!!!
You are absolutely right!
There’s nothing to talk about that unfortunate gay impotent sadist who got into a ship for relevance but ended up with nothing!🤣🤣😂😂
Even his delusional fans have refused to give him a dime!🤣🤣😂😂
That’s why he’s so broke and miserable!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Olodo rapata Common "unfortunate" u no fit spell cheesy cheesy A dumb idiot will always Stan dumb idiots!! Thank God Islanders kicked ur miserable sorry ass to meet ur fellow cretins Odebaye and Sheglulu buhahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Adekunle’s finished!🤣🤣😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3762) (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.