Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1542477 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sweetpink:
Pere and Mercy are trending with their drama but Fourthlanders will always find a way to insert themselves in what doesn’t concern them!
Kwa kwa kwa
Can’t y’all see how useless and unfortunate your fave is?😂😂🤣🤣
He got into a ship but since he couldn’t hide his gayness,the useless ship sunk even before the show ended!😂😂🤣🤣
Up till now,no endorsements!
No deals!
No relevance!
Just gay vibes,bitterness and envy!😂😂🤣
Has the public pit laterine Odebaye gotten an endorsement yet? I have asked my ObaWaya not to employ the hopeless roach as his waitress anymore so let her keep parading her rotten clits for ur unfortunate gay husband since u are too useless to both men and women down there Buhahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye please announce your mirinda deal and many others …I want to see more tears on this thread!🤣🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
BayeTribe,we have another bragging right!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations Baye on your latest endorsement as Mirinda brand ambassador. You are made for this!

Beautifulbody.. Ambassador
Mirinda.... Ambassador

I don't Stan nonsense

Meanwhile the cursed fellow Kuku hasn't gotten one single endorsement two years after being in big brother house. Failure is his second name stealing and envy his last name 🧐

To KUNLEMYBARBECUE and his fellow nuisance on this thread may your life be described as BRANDless and ENDORSEless as Kuku😩

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Brand ambassador of Mirinda
Gen Z Baddie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
A thief
A fraud
Zero deals
Zero endorsement
Social media engagement zero
A failure through and through
A useless gay with smelling anus
....KUKU OLOPADE

I thought Kuku is the only thief in his family ...men and brethren you can imagine the shock on my face to discover his brother is also a renowned thief.

Look at his brother's account details on the contribution flier below. This family is so poor that they can not eat without fans contributing money for them. What a wretched family

Imagine the shamelessness of making your brother Adetunji Olopade a dollar account holder of fans monetary contribution. And this thief has been eating the money with his brother, no wonder Lowlanders weren't able to gift Kuku anything on his birthday cos his brother have literally stolen all the money in that account .

Family ndi oshi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
A thief
A fraud
Zero deals
Zero endorsement
....KUKU OLOPADE

I thought Kuku is the only thief in his family ...men and brethren you can imagine the shock on my face to discover his brother is also a renowned thief.

Look at his brother's account details on the contribution flier below. This family is so poor that they can not eat without fans contributing money for them. What a wretched family

Imagine the shamelessness of making your brother Adetunji Olopade a dollar account holder of fans monetary contribution. And this thief has been eating the money with his brother, no wonder Lowlanders weren't able to gift Kuku anything on his birthday cos his brother have literally stolen all the money in that account .

Family ndi oshi

pls get a life. You're a terrible person for emitting such bitterness on a fellow human. bbn or not, this attitude is sickening and disgusting.

damn! tufia.

You are so jobless and spiteful. Tufia.

all because of BBN. nor be say dem kill person. see wenti a fellow human dey call another fellow human.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations to the biggest winner in BBB history. Mirinda is a big one.

Kim also got unveiled as a brand ambassador today.

Some of their Hms have not even seen a contract paper before.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Adekunle’s finished!🤣🤣😂😂
15 emails 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ginaz:

pls get a life. You're a terrible person for emitting such bitterness on a fellow human. bbn or not, this attitude is sickening and disgusting.

damn! tufia.

all because of BBN. nor be say dem kill person. see wenti a fellow human dey call another fellow human.

Thunder scatter your useless torn smelling pussy there!!

May that hand you used in quoting me swell up with witlow .

I have never seen you quote the most awful and spiteful person on this thread which is Saltyaisha , KUNLEMYBARBECUE and her minions but you have the guts to carry your smelling anus here to quote me.

You that have a job what are you doing on a Bbn thread that finished since 3mnths ago?

Bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
Congratulations Baye on your latest endorsement as Mirinda brand ambassador. You are made for this!

Beautifulbody.. Ambassador
Mirinda.... Ambassador

I don't Stan nonsense

Meanwhile the cursed fellow Kuku hasn't gotten one single endorsement two years after being in big brother house. Failure is his second name stealing and envy his last name 🧐

To KUNLEMYBARBECUE and his fellow nuisance on this thread may your life be described as BRANDless and ENDORSEless as Kuku😩
Congratulations to us!!!
God has done it again!!!
GIddem!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sweetpink:

Congratulations to us!!!
God has done it again!!!
GIddem!!!

All we do is win

Baye making us proud 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
A thief
A fraud
Zero deals
Zero endorsement
....KUKU OLOPADE

Family ndi oshi
Kwa kwa kwa
This is the vawulence I subscribed to!
Giddem!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
A thief
A fraud
Zero deals
Zero endorsement
....KUKU OLOPADE

Family ndi oshi

You daughter of a 1000 disease ravaged lunatics..
You entire existence is an error from heaven…you are a useless walking disaster and a spinless fucktardd for coming for his family all in d name of stanship
You life is abused…u deserve every bad thing in life..u deserve death…Ugly bastard..castrated mentally distorted nimrod..fuckkking akpansi from d pit of hell..u are a living proof that humans can do without brain…
Fuckkking leave Adekunle dick and face ur abuser husband that puts his dick in ur mouth to shut u up whenever he beats u to pulp…
Useless piece of nothing…u have always lived a life of abuse..reasons u project ur miserable life on Adekunle and his innocent family..
Go home,Earth is full…

BRING IT ON..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ginaz:

damn! tufia.

God knows I can never be this foolish on top stanship.I use to think this people are cruising until I saw them involving their families..
This people go too far and its not funny again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2023
Aguwanyi:

You entire existence is an error from heaven…you are a useless walking disaster and a spinless fucktardd for coming for his family all in d name of stanship
You life is abused…u deserve every bad thing in life..u deserve death…Ugly bastard..castrated mentally distorted nimrod..fuckkking akpansi from d pit of hell..u are a living proof that humans can do without brain…
Fuckkking leave Adekunle dick and face ur abuser husband that puts his dick in ur mouth to shut u up whenever he beats u to pulp…
Useless piece of nothing…u have always lived a life of abuse..reasons u project ur miserable life on Adekunle and his innocent family..
Go home,Earth is full…

BRING IT ON..

I can’t believe you people can go this low cos of stanship.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nhazeru:
A thief
A fraud
Zero deals
Zero endorsement
....KUKU OLOPADE

Family ndi oshi

You are a Baye tribe,right?
Ilebaye is just 21 and she’s a millionaire already.If u can be truthful to yourself,do u have up to 120 million in your account.Are u even a celebrity.
Why do u guys always go like this,don’t u guys feel foolish whenever you Adekunle and ilebaye together in an occasion,but u guys are always here displaying madness on this thread all because of them.
I just believe that if you guys are living a happy life,u won’t be here trolling this innocent housemates every single day.To think that some of you are mothers.
Tufiakwa!!!
May God have Mercy on u all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
I knew tears would flow but I never knew it would flow like a fountain!😩🤣🤣🤣😂
Lmao!
Nhazeru,welldone!!!!🤣🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Yen yen yen
When Fourthlanders were involving peoples parents,you turned a blind eye!
Enjoy the gbas gbos and stop the complaints!
Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Its ok for you guys to keep encouraging each others rubbish.its obvious that you guys lack love in your life and your entire family means nothing to you.Imagine allowing your family to be dragged all in d name of stanship..
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Nhazeru:

Thunder scatter your useless torn smelling pussy there!!

May that hand you used in quoting me swell up with witlow .

I have never seen you quote the most awful and spiteful person on this thread which is Saltyaisha , KUNLEMYBARBECUE and her minions but you have the guts to carry your smelling anus here to quote me.

You that have a job what are you doing on a Bbn thread that finished since 3mnths ago?

Bloody hypocrite
Otolo gbawa gi anya dia nhazeru Shuttup Shuttup!!!! It disgust me seeing Old hags like u crying over young handsome successful boys like Adekunle Olopade the King of All-Stars simply because u were born miserably and remained miserable till this ur old age failing to achieve an ounce of what he has achieved at his young age cheesy cheesy cheesy U remain a failure at 50!! segun olusemo is a dead forgotten fowl that Kabiyesi Deks slaughtered and buried alongside his dead career ntoooor😝😝😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2023
Nhazeru:
A thief
A fraud
Zero deals
Zero endorsement
....KUKU OLOPADE

Family ndi oshi
All these ur stupid imbecilic tears will not resurrect segun's dead career that Kabiyesi Deks buried long ago nor bring joy to segun's retired olosho prapra mother that can't even dare come outside to pretend to be happy she birthed the bastard scoundrel cheesy cheesy those he raped, abused, defrauded of their hard earned money will just tear her to shreds🤣🤣🤣🤣 Atleast Deks mother sang her praises outside with her full chest🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Meanwhile we all know segun is the bestiality pervert with smelling patch patch anus buhahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:03am On Dec 02, 2023
Ginaz:

damn! tufia.

Wretched Okpo Nhazeru will remain tormented by Deks Power Salt even in her grave giddeh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:13am On Dec 02, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Go home,Earth is full…

BRING IT ON..
Buhahahahahahahaha u no even allow Nhazeru the feeble old hag to pollute this place with her smelling decomposed bumbum before unleashing on her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:24am On Dec 02, 2023
We don’t do basic!!
If e easy,make your fave run am!😂😂🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2023
Sweetpink:
We don’t do basic!!
If e easy,make your fave run am!😂😂🤣🤣
Oh Shuttup Shuttup Mkpi the starless roach Odebaye u carried ur maggots infested clits to will continue to fool herself and fellow slowpokes like u with unverified kwekwekwe deals wey no get evidence🤣🤣🤣🤣 I knew Odebaye was unfortunate but not this unfortunate that she had to fake Mirinda ambassadorship🤭 only if she signed on ur gay husband's rotten scrotum that I will believe cheesy cheesy cheesy where is the discussion or acknowledgement from a verified handle Buhahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem gan!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2023
Thanks to Illebaye's latest deal,I just emptied a bottle of Mirinda…even though it’s not good for my health!!!!
Baye you do this one!😩😩😩😩

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Usteelstink: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Please mods should close this thread , it's okay like that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Buhahahahahahahaha u no even allow Nhazeru the feeble old hag to pollute this place with her smelling decomposed bumbum before unleashing on her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kwa kwa kwa kwa..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
SaltyAisha:
All these ur stupid imbecilic tears will not resurrect segun's dead career that Kabiyesi Deks buried long ago nor bring joy to segun's retired olosho prapra mother that can't even dare come outside to pretend to be happy she birthed the bastard scoundrel cheesy cheesy those he raped, abused, defrauded of their hard earned money will just tear her to shreds🤣🤣🤣🤣 Atleast Deks mother sang her praises outside with her full chest🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Meanwhile we all know segun is the bestiality pervert with smelling patch patch anus buhahahahahahahaha

kwa kwa kwa kwa…
Giddem!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Oloriburuku fc..
People with unhappy homes..
Your useless weener signed a sales girl deal with a brand that is still struggling to resurrect after 100 years of existence and u couldn’t even hype her for 24 hours…its how fast they returned to their holes..
Meanwhile when Adekunle had his Oppo deal,we all spoke about it for two days straight including u bandwagons..

Useless bandwagons always crying like bush babies…

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3763) (3764) (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.