Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501882 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
If e easy make ur onye oshi fave run am…
Working with two phone brands at d same time no be bobo juice..
Adekunle is settings bars abeg…

Meanwhile it how Ceec a 2nd runner is flooring their unfortunate weener with back to back deals every week…No be to cry pity pity me every week for biggie house,shey u go still dey game if u leave d house..
Even Lambo didn’t wait for them to celebrate d mirinda abakaliki deal before she posted her new Range Rover velar and d whole internet caught fire..

Life must really be difficult for Baye and her foolish rats..
Purrrrrrrrrrr🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aguwanyi:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣…
We can never get tired of drinking ur tears..
Yesoooo I love it when they crawl out like this from their miserable holes to cry publicly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it shows our Deks Power Salt is very much active🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Buhahahahaha Losers cant stand the unstoppable Star in Deks While they are living his throwback and it makes them severely restless cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy From Man of the Year Last time to a bigger honour of Influencer of the Year🤭Kabiyesi Deks is King undisputed🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

You forgot to add d only level up male housemate that was invited for all stars..
Biggie no notice their collective counterfeit faves,na only Adekunle enter Biggie eyes..
My dear more deals are coming..Go and add to ur shoulder pads..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Yesoooo I love it when they crawl out like this from their miserable holes to cry publicly cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it shows our Deks Power Salt is very much active🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They will hear from me this week for sending their foolish rat to me..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aguwanyi:

You forgot to add d only level up male housemate that was invited for all stars..
Biggie no notice their collective counterfeit faves,na only Adekunle enter Biggie eyes..
My dear more deals are coming..Go and add to ur shoulder pads..
His honours are too numerous jare my dear🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩eeeeh with this my shoulder wey already high like this🤩🤩🤩🤩 AaaaaDekunle Omo Oba will finish me with bragging rights Choi☺️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Aguwanyi:

They will hear from me this week for sending their foolish rat to me..
Nne dont release them from ur fangs!! they deserve ur wrath cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
SaltyAisha:
His honours are too numerous jare my dear🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩eeeeh with this my shoulder wey already high like this🤩🤩🤩🤩 AaaaaDekunle Omo Oba will finish me with bragging rights Choi☺️

My dear Bragg rights oporrrrrr..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:07am On Dec 06, 2023
Aguwanyi:

My dear Bragg rights oporrrrrr..
I love it Nnem🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2023
The reason Lowlanders hate my guts is because I hit them hard where it hurts, I drag with receipts😂

I have never seen an ex housemate more fraudulent like Kuku and he gets aroused doing it cos he bagged himself a bunch of lowlife ignorant fools who lack exposure and would swallow any shit cos of lack of bragging rights. In all my years of Bbn , whenever a housemate gets a brand deal...be it influencing,gig, endorsement deal etc, the first place they post is on their ig page. But this roadside thief said he got a deal with Tecno and there's no video or pics of such on his ig? OLE!! Keep deceiving them!

Kuku goes to a bar takes pictures of his drinks and post his fans will claim he's gotten a deal.😂
He goes to a store buy clothes take pictures and post to deceive his foolish fans to think he's gotten a deal.

Kuku went to a store bought Christmas hamper and deceive his fans it came from Tecno. Just take look at the cheap hamper ,does it look like what a big brand such as Tecno would give to their influencer( That's if truly Kuku is their influencer)😂😂

Lastly the fraud went to a Tecno shop took pictures and his mumu fans are jubilating that he got a deal with them. Bunch of useless people 😂

Kuku is obvious your fans are pressurising you to sign deals for their bragging rights and at this point you can do anything including faking one just to make them happy. When he posted that fake deal with Levi's we all thought the thief will stop especially with the dragging that followed but it appears the fool is far gone and has decided to make this a lifestyle.

Kuku if your deal with Tecno is real and not fake like the others kindly post on your ig cos that's how every genuine deal is done. Of course you won't cos you know it's fake. But on a second thought 🤔 if he sees this my post, he might decide to post on his ig just to cover shame. That's how sly and cunning he is.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2023
Baye won all stars
A brand ambassador to beautifulbody skin care
A brand ambassador to Mirinda
Influenced for so many notable brands

Low landers can't relate

I don't Stan nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2023
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa…

Nhazeru darl…I have killed and buried u till d next 100 years,remain in ur grave.
The living and d dead have nothing in common..

Purrrrrrrrrrrrr….

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa kwa….

Even Tecno is not ashamed to post my Adekunle on IG unlike some brands that have refused to post their
Scruffy looking scuzzy dullard hoochie momma wannabe sales girl even after hawking packs of mirinda on traffic..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2023
Baye rats e be like say una onye oshi fave no meet target,sales girl contract don expire..
Mirinda no send una weenar..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2023
Nhazeru see…

Your failed division 7 footballer cannot relate with xiomi…like who would want to associate with an abuser..Even Nhazeru is not proud of her abusive husband except she’s lying to her useless self

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Anyone who refuses to lick agaykunle’s ass automatically has an abusive husband!
Lmao!!!😂😂😂
Some people are really going through hell in their relationship…that’s why they are so quick to project their realities on others!😂😂😂
Oloriburuku Omo jati jati!😂😂😂😂
I hope they don’t beat you to death soon…cos I don’t offer any condolences to unfortunate idiots!🤪🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nhazeru:
The reason Lowlanders hate my guts is because I hit them hard where it hurts, I drag with receipts😂

I have never seen an ex housemate more fraudulent like Kuku and he gets aroused doing it cos he bagged himself a bunch of lowlife ignorant fools who lack exposure and would swallow any shit cos of lack of bragging rights. In all my years of Bbn , whenever a housemate gets a brand deal...be it influencing,gig, endorsement deal etc, the first place they post is on their ig page. But this roadside thief said he got a deal with Tecno and there's no video or pics of such on his ig? OLE!! Keep deceiving them!

Kuku goes to a bar takes pictures of his drinks and post his fans will claim he's gotten a deal.😂
He goes to a store buy clothes take pictures and post to deceive his foolish fans to think he's gotten a deal.

Kuku went to a store bought Christmas hamper and deceive his fans it came from Tecno. Just take look at the cheap hamper ,does it look like what a big brand such as Tecno would give to their influencer( That's if truly Kuku is their influencer)😂😂

Lastly the fraud went to a Tecno shop took pictures and his mumu fans are jubilating that he got a deal with them. Bunch of useless people 😂

Kuku is obvious your fans are pressurising you to sign deals for their bragging rights and at this point you can do anything including faking one just to make them happy. When he posted that fake deal with Levi's we all thought the thief will stop especially with the dragging that followed but it appears the fool is far gone and has decided to make this a lifestyle.

Kuku if your deal with Tecno is real and not fake like the others kindly post on your ig cos that's how every genuine deal is done. Of course you won't cos you know it's fake. But on a second thought 🤔 if he sees this my post, he might decide to post on his ig just to cover shame. That's how sly and cunning he is.

Buhahahahahahaha I am so glad I placed that curse on u and segun omo ale cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how u are so empty and miserable wailing because Adekunle Omo Oba's huge twitter engagements swallows u and segun's entire generation🤭 and Ofcourse u are handicapped for life as ur wasted spermatozoa segun can't buy twitter engagements like the fake bots he uses on IG😝😝😝😝 E pepper ur smelling anus Wella cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
AaaaaDekunle Omo Oba Mr Bigbrother let me kiss u some more jare u too fine🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩Only ur anus sef cute pass Nhazeru's ugly octopus face!! wail in pieces😝😝😝😝😝😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Aguwanyi:
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa…

Nhazeru darl…I have killed and buried u till d next 100 years,remain in ur grave.
The living and d dead have nothing in common..

Purrrrrrrrrrrrr….
Buhahahahahahahahaha my darling u chewed her and spat her dead bones into the bottomless pit cheesy cheesy na her restless ghost dey wail and e dey sweet my belle🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Anyone who refuses to lick agaykunle’s ass automatically has an abusive husband!
Lmao!!!😂😂😂
Some people are really going through hell in their relationship…that’s why they are so quick to project their realities on others!😂😂😂
Oloriburuku Omo jati jati!😂😂😂😂
I hope they don’t beat you to death soon…cos I don’t offer any condolences to unfortunate idiots!🤪🤣😂😂
Comon Sharrap Anuofia bandwagoner!!! u dont even have a place in the land of living were u are begging to be accepted na ur fellow miserable ghost u dey console urself with buhahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
This local village mental patient craves and begs for validation like it’s life depends on it!
Lmao!
Keep liking your own post with your alternates,you hear?🤣🤣😂😂
Eleribu!😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Thanks MAC!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
Bambiala beggy beggy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2023
E pain dem!!!🤣😂😂😅😅

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nhazeru:

My dear, truth is bitter and you are always saying the truth. That's why the bitter FC (lowlanders) want you dead but they are not the giver of life and they can't take it .

Kuku has not signed any deal, no brand has even reached out. He only went to an event hosted by Tecno and as usual, he wanted to use the opportunity to deceive his delusional fans. Well some of us are too intelligent for him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 5:57am On Dec 08, 2023
Sweetpink:
E pain dem!!!🤣😂😂😅😅
Bambiala oooo e pain am😝😝😝😝

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2023
Gbadoboy:

My dear, truth is bitter and you are always saying the truth. That's why the bitter FC (lowlanders) want you dead but they are not the giver of life and they can't take it .

Kuku has not signed any deal, no brand has even reached out. He only went to an event hosted by Tecno and as usual, he wanted to use the opportunity to deceive his delusional fans. Well some of us are too intelligent for him.
CryCry Slowpoke U dey claim intelligent yet u no fit spell common "unfortunate"🤣🤣🤣🤣 na now I believe say Adekunle really bagged that deal sef cos any time he wins as usual the pains become too unbearable for u till u are forced to crawl out to wail as the thing don over choke ur blokos🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣As for ur co walking corpse Nhazeru! we killed her long ago and enjoy torturing her ghost silly Buhahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Gbadoboy:

You never fail to give me joy!!!😍😍🥰🥰😃

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gbadoboy is still living in d past sha..
The werey said they want you dead even when its so obvious that Nhazeru is already dead and forgotten🤣🤣🤣

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2023
SaltyAisha:
CryCry Slowpoke U dey claim intelligent yet u no fit spell common "unfortunate"🤣🤣🤣🤣 na now I believe say Adekunle really bagged that deal sef cos any time he wins as usual the pains become too unbearable for u till u are forced to crawl out to wail as the thing don over choke ur blokos🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣As for ur co walking corpse Nhazeru! we killed her long ago and enjoy torturing her ghost silly Buhahahahahahahahaha

Draggggggggggggg him by his tear tear boxers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2023
Adekunle fine sha. I want to give his neck a hickey 😂 lol. As for those clowns still crying over Adekunle should continue to cry 😂 Call him a gay or whatever, it's not an insult. Anyway, I like how Adekunle has been enjoying himself irrespective of some noises out there saying gibberish but If he decides to return the same energy, I hope no clown would cry 😂 Funny enough, Adekunle was at his maximum tolerance threshold limit on the show despite all the unnecessary provocations and insults from a lot of people.

Good Adekunle has been enjoying himself out there irrespective of the noises. Btw, since Adekunle and busybody Doyin are on the 'cool' side (cool in quote 😅), would Modella be cool being Adekunle's friend now? I knew she avoided Adekunle both on the show (Doyin was always dragging her away from him on the show btw) and out there because of her busybody friend, Doyin who had problem with Adekunle in level up. Lmao. And Adekunle is the type who tend to bond with those who bond with him. So if she's avoiding him because of Doyin, Adekunle would equally avoid her (irrespective of him admitting to liking her or the fact that she's unproblematic) because he's an energy returner 😂 Anyway, I hope both become good friends, since both have got no bad blood to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2023
DOptical:
Adekunle fine sha. I want to give his neck a hickey 😂 lol. As for those clowns still crying over Adekunle should continue to cry 😂 Call him a gay or whatever, it's not an insult. Anyway, I like how Adekunle has been enjoying himself while minding his business irrespective of some noises but If he decides to return the same energy, no clown should cry 😂 Funny enough, Adekunle was at his maximum tolerance threshold limit on the show despite all the unnecessary provocations from a lot of people.

Good Adekunle has been enjoying himself out there irrespective of the noises. Btw, since Adekunle and busybody Doyin are on the 'cool' side (cool in quote 😅), would Modella be cool being Adekunle's friend now? I knew she avoided Adekunle both on the show (Doyin was always dragging her away from him on the show btw) and out there because of her friend, busybody Doyin who had problem with Adekunle in level up. Lmao. And Adekunle is the type who tend to bond with only those who bond with him. So if she's avoiding him because of Doyin, Adekunle would equally avoid her, considering he's an energy returner 😂 Anyway, I hope both become good friends, since both have got no bad blood to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

You never fail to give me joy!!!😍😍🥰🥰😃
You deserve all the joy. You celebrate people's wins and you are not bitter or envious like Kuku so it's natural that joy will keep coming to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
CryCry Slowpoke U dey claim intelligent yet u no fit spell common "unfortunate"🤣🤣🤣🤣 [b]na now I believe say Adekunle really bagged that deal [/b]sef cos any time he wins as usual the pains become too unbearable for u till u are forced to crawl out to wail as the thing don over choke ur blokos🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣As for ur co walking corpse Nhazeru! we killed her long ago and enjoy torturing her ghost silly Buhahahahahahahahaha
She didn't believe there was a deal but hyped it to cover shame.

Too bad nobody believes in Ade😥. Not even the only fan who is fanning him with multiple accounts here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3765) (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.