Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468182 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Gbam☺️The Joy Kabiyesi Deks brings to my soul eeeeeh is unquantifiable😍😍😍😍😍

Yes na..
Adekunle is a joy giver..Ask sweetpink,she knows

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa kwa…
So Supakomando does not recognize their unfortunate weenar..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Supakumando kee you dia!
Ode!
Did they recognize your useless and unfortunate fave?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sweetpink:
Supakumando kee you dia!
Ode!

The fear of Aguwanyi is d beginning of wisdom..you for quote me na make I use my claws shave that ur over growth pubic hair wey shaving stick don reject….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Oloriburukus were ranting about Adekunle not getting a deal from Supakomando last year cos he won d task..E reach ileklepto turn dem no recognize her, they even carry Neo go Lagos state Nysc camp..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Yes na..
Adekunle is a joy giver..Ask sweetpink,she knows
He is😍😍😍😍😍😍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sweetpink:
Supakumando kee you dia!
Ode!
Oh Shut ur rotten mouth!!
A socalled weenar should be the one they are carrying around and celebrating but rather they ignored the useless roach completely🤣🤣🤣🤣how more unfortunate can one be having u cursed Oloriburuku as their Stan!!This is the first time they are ignoring a supposed weenar!! Odebaye and her useless slowpokes ntoooor😝😝😝😝😝

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Oh Shut ur rotten mouth!!
A socalled weenar should be the one they are carrying around and celebrating but rather they ignored the useless roach completely🤣🤣🤣🤣how more unfortunate can one be having u cursed Oloriburuku as their Stan!!This is the first time they are ignoring a supposed weenar!! Odebaye and her useless slowpokes ntoooor😝😝😝😝😝

Kwa kwa kwa kwa…
No wonder d oloshis are always coming here to cry like bush babies..I have never seen an unfortunate fanbase like Baye rats..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
I understand why Doyin is confused though. I think it's probably her identity showcasing itself. It's sometimes funny how one's identity always come to fore in a setting.

Prince for example has his identity in root and family spot. Well, his root & family is emphasised at times. Even from his name which means he's from a royal family or the fact that his family sister is always involved with him in every conversation. Lol.

Ozo has his in health and fitness. Could be why he likes sport?

Lilo also has hers in health and fitness. Well, Lilo studied nutrition which is related to health and wellbeing.

Ebuka has his in entertainment & creativity. Well, No brainer about that because it's quite glaring 😅

Yemi also has his in entertainment and creativity, although it's also spilling over into health and fitness area. Well, he does looks fit & trim.

Seyi has his identity in intelligence and speech area. Well, he was known for his intelligence and also "misyarning" on the show. Lol.

Esther has hers in entertainment and creativity area but also spilling into health and fitness area.

I don't understand Tolani's own. It's in possession area. I don't really understand what it could mean. Or Was that why her possessiveness was brought to fore the more, apart from her possessive scorpio placement? Lol. Funny Beauty also has the same thing. Lol.

Back to Doyin. She has hers in empath placement however it's spilling over into the martial placement. Probably why she sometimes acts empathetic but can also be a fighter at the same time. The confused therapist. Lol. At times, people do take advantage of her empathy at times 👀 but at least no one would bully her easily 😂 although one tend to get surprised by her craziness. So, she's often in a confused state 😂 Laycon also has his in empath area. His own is not spilling over into the martial area though. Lol. Come to think of it, Yemi also has an empath spot but it's not his identity. It's not the first thing one notices about Yemi but rather part of his layers which later get exposed. It's also located in his sensitive area though.

Erica's identity is in relationship area. Lol.

I don't really understand Adekunle's own thou. It's in the area of maturity and higher knowledge. I can see why some see him looking mature though. Forget his "flight or return energy" Rania side, he actually acts mature, considering how he handles & tolerates some things. As for higher knowledge, he's quite knowledgeable but I won't be surprised if he later goes for his msc. I mean the thirst for more knowledge.

Modella has hers in health and fitness, spilling over into entertainment & creativity area.

Vee has hers in spirituality. Spirit koko. Lol. Wasn't she known as one on the show? She's a pastor's daughter. The placement seems to tilt towards a setting mostly, a religion setting for example. Also, a philosophy. Culture too, which can also include foreign culture. Not surprising, culture is interwoven into some religion though 🤔

I don't know Ceec's own. I don't know if I should use 1991 or 1992 although it's not really that material in this aspect but I need a bit.

Saga has his in relationship but also spilling into a part of health and fitness area. Funny how Nini was dragged over that by some. Lol. Even if Nini wasn't there on the show, Saga's relationship theme would have been brought to fore. Lol. His artistic drawing art even took a back seat on the show for the relationship theme on the show. Lol. So people should stop blaming Nini 😂 Nini also has hers in relationship. No wonder relationship came finding her even if she didn't want one on the show. Lol.

Dorathy also has hers in relationship.

I don't understand Ike's own. It's in the thoroughness and vengeance seeking spot. It's also the sex spot. He did display vengeance on the show but he wasn't really sex crazed on the show, was he? Or could it mean a sex worker? He did say he was a love-vendor who once pimped Venita.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Keep begging me to quote a slowpoke like you!
Ode!🤣🤣😂😂
Your useless fave claims to be Tecno ambassador but na Ozo dem dey carry go do meet and greet!
FYI,Baye won the show and they’ve given her all her entitlements and she’ll never stoop so low in going to do meet and greet with youth corps!
She’s a queen,not a sales girl!
If they don’t sign her as their ambassador,she won’t give them any free publicity!
Choke on it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Keep begging me to quote a slowpoke like you!
Ode!🤣🤣😂😂
Your useless fave claims to be Tecno ambassador but na Ozo dem dey carry go do meet and greet!
FYI,Baye won the show and they’ve given her all her entitlements and she’ll never stoop so low in going to do meet and greet with youth corps!
She’s a queen,not a sales girl!
If they don’t sign her as their ambassador,she won’t give them any free publicity!
Choke on it!
So it's true they didn't sign her as their ambassador Lmao
Starless Odebaye is truly an unfortunate weenar buhahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa…
No wonder d oloshis are always coming here to cry like bush babies..I have never seen an unfortunate fanbase like Baye rats..
Calling them unforturtunate is even an understatement cheesy cheesy Odebaye and her slowpokes are thoroughly cursed!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Some Shegun idiots are getting on my nerves if they don't leave Adekunle alone!

We're talking about personality but Shegun idiots dey talk? Lol. The nerves! What personality does he & Bella have apart from being in relationship, making provocations and constantly playing the victim? Two dumb toxic idiots! Who cares about their yeye relationship? You enter into relationship or not, no be your business be that? Wetin concern us? Who gives a fvck? Maybe clowns who lack cares at home. Yeye dey smell.

I even remembered Saga and Nini despite their gumbody relationship. Two unproblematic vibrant souls (they were mostly unproblematic aside talking about Pere who kept putting condoms under their pillow 😂 coupled with not condoning Pere's fight with Whitemoney and the one time Nini & Cross fight). They were vibrant personalities outside of their relationship. Was it Saga with his beautiful exotic hyperealism & painting art, charisma, intelligence, fun and party life or Nini with her usual fun, comedy and giggling. Both of them were personalities outside of the relationship while being mostly unproblematic.

Shegun idiots had better not annoy me. His fellow idiots didn't let Adekunle breathe throughout all stars but these idiots are even writing gibberish in Adekunle's box? 🙄I even remembered how their so called yeye blogger kept dragging all the Housemates unprovoked 🙄 Least personality yet dem dey talk because of wetin? Don't tell me it's the relationship which they regard as personality. Is that a personality? Like, No be their business be that? Who gives a fvck if anyone enters into a relationship or not? Except clowns who lack care at home! If not for Adekunle in level up, level up was mostly bullshit!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
DOptical:
I understand why Doyin is confused though. I think it's probably her identity showcasing itself. It's sometimes funny how one's identity always come to fore in a setting.

Prince for example has his identity in root and family spot. Well, his root & family is emphasised at times. Even from his name which means he's from a royal family or the fact that his family sister is always involved with him in every conversation. Lol.

Ozo has his in health and fitness. Could be why he likes sport?

Lilo also has hers in health and fitness. Well, Lilo studied nutrition which is related to health and wellbeing.

Ebuka has his in entertainment & creativity. Well, No brainer about that because it's quite glaring 😅

Yemi also has his in entertainment and creativity, although it's also spilling over into health and fitness area. Well, he does looks fit & trim.

Seyi has his identity in intelligence and speech area. Well, he was known for his intelligence and also "misyarning" on the show. Lol.

Esther has hers in entertainment and creativity area but also spilling into health and fitness area.

I don't understand Tolani's own. It's in possession area. I don't really understand what it could mean. Or Was that why her possessiveness was brought to fore the more, apart from her possessive scorpio placement? Lol. Funny Beauty also has the same thing. Lol.

Back to Doyin. She has hers in empath placement however it's spilling over into the martial placement. Probably why she sometimes acts empathetic but can also be a fighter at the same time. The confused therapist. Lol. At times, people do take advantage of her empathy at times 👀 but at least no one would bully her easily 😂 although one tend to get surprised by her craziness. So, she's often in a confused state 😂 Laycon also has his in empath area. His own is not spilling over into the martial area though. Lol. Come to think of it, Yemi also has an empath spot but it's not his identity. It's not the first thing one notices about Yemi but rather part of his layers which later get exposed. It's also located in his sensitive area though.

Erica's identity is in relationship area. Lol.

I don't really understand Adekunle's own thou. It's in the area of maturity and higher knowledge. I can see why some see him looking mature though. Forget his "flight or return energy" Rania side, he actually acts mature, considering how he handles & tolerates some things. As for higher knowledge, he's quite knowledgeable but I won't be surprised if he later goes for his msc . I mean the thirst for more knowledge.

Modella has hers in health and fitness, spilling over into entertainment & creativity area.

Vee has hers in spirituality. Spirit koko. Lol. Wasn't she known as one on the show? She's a pastor's daughter. The placement seems to tilt towards a setting mostly, a religion setting for instance. Also, a philosophy. Culture too, which can also include foreign culture. Not surprising, culture is interwoven into some religion though 🤔

I don't know Ceec's own. I don't know if I should use 1991 or 1992 although it's not really that material in this aspect but I need a bit.

Saga has his in relationship but also spilling into a part of health and fitness area. Funny how Nini was dragged over that by some. Lol. Even if Nini wasn't there on the show, Saga's relationship theme would have been brought to fore. Lol. His artistic drawing art even took a back seat on the show for the relationship theme on the show. Lol. So people should stop blaming Nini 😂 Nini also has hers in relationship. No wonder relationship came finding her even if she didn't want one on the show. Lol.

Dorathy also has hers in relationship.

I don't understand Ike's own. It's in the thoroughness and vengeance seeking spot. It's also the sex spot. He did display vengeance on the show but he wasn't really sex crazed on the show, was he? Or could it mean a sex worker? He did say he was a love-vendor who once pimped Venita.

Pere has his in friendship. Lol. I'm having fun with this 😂

But why does Pere often play the victim when it comes to his friendship though? 😂

Of course I know Saga was possessive with Nini but then again, part of Saga's major outburst was mostly because of Pere's instigating acts of constantly putting condoms under Nini & Saga's pillows which made Nini to keep asking about the owner of the condoms thus Saga's outburst to Nini. So, Pere wasn't a saint in all of these. There was also the Pere & Whitemoney's situation which Nini and Saga didn't always condone. So, he was not innocent like I already said. It was even Saga who cautioned and advised him to stop bullying Whitemoney unprovoked. However, It's funny how his friendship situation is always brought to fore in a closed setting on two occasions😂😂

On Cross, both Cross and Pere have always known Kim. Cross has every right to ask out Kim. It was up to Kim to decide for herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
Funny this is just an innate desire/character which is part of one's identity, not a theme though. Something which can easily noticed at the first glance in a closed setting since it's the first layer I'm checking here. One who's family oriented may easily get attached to his or her family and vice versa. One who's knowledge oriented tends to be knowledgeable and tends broaden his knowledge etc
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
DOptical post gtg=127499380:
Some Shegun idiots are getting on my nerves if they don't leave Adekunle alone!

We're talking about personality but Shegun idiots dey talk? Lol. The nerves! What personality does he & Bella have apart from being in relationship, making provocations and constantly playing the victim? Two dumb toxic idiots! Who cares about their yeye relationship? You enter into relationship or not, no be your business be that? Wetin concern us? Who gives a fvck? Maybe clowns who lack cares at home. Yeye dey smell.

I even remembered Saga and Nini despite their gumbody relationship. Two unproblematic vibrant souls (they were mostly unproblematic aside talking about Pere who kept putting condoms under their pillow 😂 coupled with not condoning Pere's fight with Whitemoney and the one time Nini & Cross fight). They were vibrant personalities outside of their relationship. Was it Saga with his beautiful exotic hyperealism & painting art, charisma, intelligence, fun and party life or Nini with her usual fun, comedy and giggling. Both of them were personalities outside of the relationship while being mostly unproblematic.

Shegun idiots had better not annoy me. His fellow idiots didn't let Adekunle breathe throughout all stars but these idiots are even writing gibberish in Adekunle's box? 🙄I even remembered how their so called yeye blogger kept dragging all the Housemates unprovoked 🙄 Least personality yet dem dey talk because of wetin? Don't tell me it's the relationship which they regard as personality. Is that a personality? Like, No be their business be that? Who gives a fvck if anyone enters into a relationship or not? Except clowns who lack care at home! If not for Adekunle in level up, level up was mostly bullshit!
Shegun and his idiots go rot waiting for apology from Deks the King of All-Stars cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Deks did me proud by exposing their smelling anus after the useless Omo ale Shegun as usual tried milking his madam dwarf's matter for clout trying to play victim when his idiots aren't better anyways!!! apology kill them there!!! If not that bandwagoners already joined Phyna and Bryann that came on the first day! What is Level-up without Kabiyesi AaaaaaDekunle🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Shegun will remain a bottomest waste product an irrelevant bodyguard to his dwarf madam bella cos even him knows he is a shaky starless failure with seizure and can't stand alone without the ship Buhahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
My babies are serving me sumptous delicacies😍😍 I chose the most delicious men😋😋😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wow Deks I love what I see😍 Oppo Spark 20 series is definitely mine this Xmas💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
DOptical:
Funny this is just an innate desire/character which is part of one's identity, not a theme though. Something which can easily noticed at the first glance in a closed setting since it's the first layer I'm checking here. One who's family oriented may easily get attached to his or her family and vice versa. One who's knowledge oriented tends to be knowledgeable and tends broaden his knowledge etc

I meant these characters were already in display and easily noticed in the early week in a closed setting. People knew Prince's root because well, he said it. Also in the first week, Adekunle's brilliancy was already in display. He won the HOH through his brilliance in the first week for example. While the Confused therapist, Doyin was already playing the victim for the provocative Baye in the first week. She also empathized for Beauty in level up & was even asking Cph to look after Beauty since she wasn't in the same house level as Beauty.

Pere and Saga close friendship was already in display in the early week in sye. Also In all stars, Pere and Cross friendship was also known from the first week (most people already knew them as friends out there). Meanwhile, I still didn't see why he got angry at Cross and Saga.

Of course I knew he was offended by Saga's statement to Nini when he said "Pere was suicidal and should go back home if he's tired on the show". Lol. But like I said, Pere wasn't a saint either but rather, his instigating actions were partly what prompted Saga to say such. Besides, Saga is big on the lexicon. So in another context, suicidal could mean "self sabotage" to Saga, considering it was also Saga who advised Pere to stop bullying Whitemoney while telling him that the viewers would see him as a bully. So Saga might have meant "Pere was self sabotage and if he's tired on the show 😅, he should go back home". And as I said, Pere's constant instigating action was also what prompted the statement in the first place, so he wasn't a saint. It was my Nini that suffered the outcry because people felt she was the one who sabotaged their friendship since she always fought with Pere over Whitemoney kitchen duty😂

Also on Cross, I also don't see why he was angry at Cross. Kim wasn't with him. Besides, Kim is no child and can decide for herself. As I already said, Cross had every right to ask out Kim. It was up to Kim to decide for herself.

Anyway, it was funny to see how his friendship situation was showcased on both occasions in a closed setting 😅
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2023
And Of course, I supported Nini because I felt the dragging didn't make sense then because she was mostly unproblematic. She and Saga were mostly unproblematic as a matter of fact but then I didn't like Saga fans because they even joined other several haters to drag Nini back then since they felt Nini being with Saga subdued Saga who had a lot to show, considering his beautiful hyperrealism drawing & painting art in combination with his intelligence. He was also a good dancer. Added with Saga and Pere fall out since they felt Nini was behind it. Anyway, I had problem with Saga's fans then 😂 because well, Nini was mostly unproblematic. Aside her one time fight with Cross & squabbles with Pere in her support for Whitemoney's kitchen duty, she was mostly about the fun, comedy apart from Saga.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Venita should move on abeg. Ship isn't by force. She's always talking about ship blah blah blah. She should know no one dictated to Adekunle. Wasn't she the one also telling some to continue their dragging of Adekunle when she was asked if they should cease fire? grin

Anyway, No one dictated to Adekunle because he can't even pretend to begin with. He's also not the type who would be in a ship for clout. It was Adekunle who decided to move on. He did because he probably felt Venita's characters weren't glamorous enough. if I were to be honest, He already zoned out after she insulted him several times unprovoked on the show. First insult was because Mercy slept on Adekunle's lap. Second was after Angel wrote him a letter. I didn't even know why she insulted him the third time which he actually told her. Several times like that. Meanwhile, Adekunle didn't insult her in any of these but already zoned out after all that.

I didn't say anything about Venita's character on the show because she was part of the people decamped by Baye's handlers in the first week when Baye wasn't any better with her own provocative character and besides, I wanted Adekunle to help Venita's game at least. But Out there, it's up to Adekunle to decide for himself. He's the one who knew whatever he faced on the show. And to be honest, Adekunle tolerated a lot the most. Wasn't he constantly called a toyboy unprovoked because he was with Venita? Or had things in his locker stolen by others, aside being plotted against unprovoked?

Funny thing is as much as Adekunle is the type to make friend as a typical Libra and of course he's also got "friendship" as part of his identities thus why he prefers being friends first before anything else further but he's also the type who tries to keep his peace. He doesn't like wahala and if anyone continues to show he or she is full of wahala either subtly or loudly, he either flee or return the same energy to the person. Funny thing is I had never seen anyone who said Adekunle did something to him or her that didn't deserve it. Anyone who said Adekunle did something to them all deserved it. He's full of maturity thus tolerate a lot at times but he's not stupid!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
If I remembered in level up, he admitted to liking Allyson, Doyin, Daniella and then Modella which he said he liked on the first day he saw her. These were the only four he said he liked on the show and it's not surprising that the three of them ended up being his friends except Modella. He didn't take it further with these three either because of their wahala grin So, No one dictated anything to Adekunle grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Speaking of the Adekunle, He don change his hair grin He's having his fun regardless. Looks good on him though.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2023
Dsimmer:
If I remembered in level up, he admitted to liking Allyson, Doyin, Daniella and then Modella which he said he liked on the first day he saw her. These were the only four he said he liked on the show and it's not surprising that the three of them ended up being his friends except Modella. He didn't take it further with these three either because of their wahala grin So, No one dictated anything to Adekunle grin

So let's look at the four girls he said he liked:

Doyin became his friend at the beginning but Doyin had her wahala at times, aside her roaming eyes for the supposedly rich guys at the beginning, so he zoned out and didn't even tell her anything to begin with but rather continued to see her as a friend. Albeit Doyin didn't like it when he did zone out, thus tried sabotaging his closeness with any girl.

Allyson closemarked him and he reciprocated thus became her close friend but Allyson had her subtle wahala and also roaming eyes, so he already zoned out and rather see her as a friend, even when she couldn't get the Deji whom Doyin had advised her to go for, thus she wanted to return back to Adekunle who already zoned out. Hence she ended up being with Hermes. She also wanted to get back out there, even as she was mostly seen in Adekunle's car as soon as he got out of the show but he already zoned out and continued to see her as a friend. She came to the reunion and blamed Adekunle thou. Lol.

As for Daniel, she and Adekunle also became friends and she was always telling Adekunle that it was Dotu forcing himelf on her but Adekunle got out and found out it wasn't true, considering she did condone Dotun's advance and I doubt she also told him about Khali until he got out and also found out. Well, She's got her two situations to resolve first to begin with.

Modella, he wasn't close to Modella even though he admitting liking her from the first day he saw her enter the house. He tried being her friend as soon as the two houses merged but Doyin wouldn't let Modella and was always shutting him up. He was fond of matching outfit with Modella while pointing it out to her though.

So he ended becoming friendly with the three of the four girls he admitted to liking in level up, except Modella however he didn't want to take it further because of their wahala (whether subtly or loudly). So he's always been that type to zone out or refusing to take things further when the person wahala is too much, so no one dictated anything to Adekunle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Baby😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ofcourse Venita misses all these and she can't help but disgrace herself online hoping u come back to her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
SomaWinner 😍😍

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2023
Adekunle & islanders 🏝
We are sorry 😢

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2023
Soma’s who Adekuku thinks he is!
A guy who came back to the shine brighter than he ever did!
Got into a valuable relationship with a popular girl who’s controversial,won tasks,earned a huge and generous fanbase and getting all the juicy deals and gigs!
Kwa kwa kwa
Now I see why that unfortunate gay grandpa is envious of his accomplishments!😃😃
E pain am!
Soma Abeg run from that unfortunate gay motherphucker before he infects you with his bad energy!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2023
SomDeks?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Meanwhile, I knew I said on here that Tolanibaj should let go because I felt it wasn't worth the hassle and I still feel the same way. And it wasn't because of his flirting on the show. Good she let go regardless.

I meant he kept denying dating Beauty to Tolani's face while saying it was Beauty forcing herself on him and he didn't want Beauty after Tolani asked if he was dating Beauty according to the blog she saw. He also added that he was only still talking to a footballer with A name however we found out that he was actually dating these two girls (not just flirting). Lol 😂.. Point was Tolani wouldn't have even stopped her flirting with the other guys on the show in the first place if he had simply told Tolani but no, he kept denying every girl to Tolani's face despite the fact that he had two whole ass girlfriends out there. Lol. Aside Doyin, Mercy etc confirming it on the show, there were evidences out there of him dating even the two girls. So why deny? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.