Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,513 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502781 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Since Agaykunle failed to give them bragging rights,they have started talking about handsomeness and other rubbish…just to console themselves!😂😂😅😅🤣
Lmao!
What a bunch of clowns and losers!
Awon oloriburuku!🤣😂😂
Make una getat!
Stagnant FC!🤣😂😂😅

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gbadoboy:

You deserve all the joy. You celebrate people's wins and you are not bitter or envious like Kuku so it's natural that joy will keep coming to you.

Thank you darling!😘😘😘😘
May God continue to bless you!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gbadoboy:

She didn't believe there was a deal but hyped it to cover shame.

Too bad nobody believes in Gay😥. Not even the only fan who is fanning him with multiple accounts here.

Giddem!🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Since Agaykunle failed to give them bragging rights,they have started talking about handsomeness and other rubbish…just to console themselves!😂😂😅😅🤣
Lmao!
Awon oloriburuku!🤣😂😂
Make una getat!
Stagnant FC!🤣😂😂😅

E pain you because Adekunle is handsome 😂 My handsome intelligent accountant 🥰

Your useless dingbat can't compare!

Cry me a salty ocean!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
DOptical:

Cry me a salty ocean!

Kwa kwa kwa..

We have lime and ice to drink their miserable tears.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2023
DOptical:

Cry me a salty ocean!
Keep catching your sub!🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

Thank you darling!😘😘😘😘
May God continue to bless you!
Amen. And bless you too dear.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gbadoboy:

She didn't believe there was a deal but hyped it to cover shame.

Too bad nobody believes in Gay😥. Not even the only fan who is fanning him with multiple accounts here.

Their was a deal and I hyped it even more to pepper ur smelling blokos Wella which worked to my satisfaction😝😝😝😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Awon oloriburuku!🤣😂😂
Make una getat!
Stagnant FC!🤣😂😂😅
So the handsomeness wound ur smelling clits like this buhahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣 tattered tat go and look for a mad man that will satisfy ur sexual urge as our Handsome Deks is way above ur reach and u will remain sexually frustrated for the rest of ur life Mkpi😝😝😝😝

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

Yesooo he caught the sub for odebaye the Mirinda sales girl 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Draggggggggggggg him by his tear tear boxers🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yesoo my darling I have fed the Wretched Oloriburuku's manhood to the dogs and nothing is left in between his thighs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2023
Itel has announced and introduced Doyin as their partner…meanwhile,one unfortunate gay grandpa is busy,parading himself as a brand ambassador for two different phone brands and deceiving his useless fans that are brain dead!😂😂😂😂
Lmao!
What a shameless thing!😂🤣😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

My intelligent handsome accountant bobo dey enter your eyes? Dingbat can't have him 😂

Only refined people can.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Yesoo my darling I have fed the Wretched Oloriburuku's manhood to the dogs and nothing is left in between his thighs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gbamest…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2023
DOptical:

My intelligent handsome accountant bobo dey enter your eyes? Dingbat can't have him 😂

Only refined people can.

Finish demmmm..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
DOptical:

Only refined people can.
Kwa kwa kwa
How you dumped your oloriburuku olosho Tolani Baj for Agaykunle should be studied in Harvard!!😂😂😂😂
Btw,He only looks handsome when he’s in the company of his fellow gays!🤣😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Awon oloriburuku!🤣😂😂
Make una getat!
Stagnant FC!🤣😂😂😅

Oloriburuku go and get laid..leave Adekunle diickk alone,he doesn’t need a side piece..
Hornyy modafucker oshi..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
How you dumped your oloriburuku olosho Tolani Baj for Agaykunle should be studied in Harvard!!😂😂😂😂
Btw,He only looks handsome when he’s in the company of his fellow gays!🤣😂😂😂

See tears 😂

Another admitting to his handsomeness 😂 Dingbat has been wailing since forever over the fact that Adekunle is so handsome. Lol.

Your unrefined self know you can't have my handsome accountant bobo thus the constant tears since time memorial 😂

Tolanibaj is doing good. She and Adekunle have always been good friend anyway.

You can keep wailing to the mountain like your fellow dingbat who wanted to bound her fellow lunatics 😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2023
Sweetpink:
Itel has announced and introduced Doyin as their partner…meanwhile,one unfortunate gay grandpa is busy,parading himself as a brand ambassador for two different phone brands and deceiving his useless fans that are brain dead!😂😂😂😂
Lmao!
What a shameless thing!😂🤣😂😂😂
Success is infectious. Doyin has been associating with Success (Ilebaye) now success has been locating her left, right and centre.

The reason Agaykunle's mom advised him to shun envy and jealousy, be happy for others so he will receive his own blessings.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:06am On Dec 10, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Success is infectious. Doyin has been associating with Success (Ilebaye) now success has been locating her left, right and centre.

The reason Agaykunle's mom advised him to shun envy and jealousy, be happy for others so he will receive his own blessings.
Buhahahahahahaha no sleep for u tormented ghost cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Adekunle's unwavering Success has seized ur airflow 😝😝😝😝😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2023
Buhahahahahahaha it's so Unfortunate for the useless Odebaye🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has been benched completely by a barracuda doyin for her inability to generate profit for the kwekwekwe lotion that took her in out of pity as their sales girl such a loser😔

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 1:20am On Dec 10, 2023
Meanwhile Most handsome BadBoyDeks has been focused solely on his premium deals and minding his business😍😋😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Kwa kwa kwa
Success is infectious but Agaykunle has been hanging out with his fellow gays that are successful…yet he keeps failing!🤣🤣😂😂😂
No credible endorsement!
No deals!
No relevance!
Only sales boy duties!🤣🤣😂
Congratulations to Doyin for getting legit deals!
E no easy!😎
As for that unfortunate impotent grandpa,he should listen to his Mum’s advice and shun envy and jealousy!

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Buhahhahahahahhhahahah…

Dis foolish rats just added ilebaye and successful in d same sentence..

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Our 120m,Skincare and Mirinda deals are still peppering grandpa FC!🤣🤣😂😂😅
Lmao!
Baye is a walking memorial!
A true definition of success!
The blue print!
The Star of all stars!
A prayer point to so many people!
A young millionaire!!!
Baye is blessed but I can’t say thesame about unfortunate gay grandpa whose mother keeps warning him about being envious of other peoples blessings!
Despite how he submitted his anus to the industry for drilling and plummeting,nothing came out of it!
No legit deal…only free publicity of being a sales boy!🤣🤣😂😂
Tueh!
What a shame!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
After Rema and Hilda Baci,Ilebaye is the 3rd most influential Nigerian celebrity?
Wow!
This is huge!
Haters won’t sleep well tonight!🤣🤣😂😂
Congratulations my baby girl!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Buhahahahahahaha my baby have gone international 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 BadBoyDeks is Winning Globally and getting celebrated by Exotic brands Worldwide 😋😋😋😋😋While the likes of Odebaye the starless sales girl can only be noticed in local leagues where she is competing for kwekwekwe deals with bottomite doyin Lmao
ISLANDERS Truly Struck Gold with The Most handsome AaaaaDekunle Omo Oba😍😍😍😍

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
I am so glad my orders from Shopbcode have arrived😍They all look ravishing on my hubby☺️ thanks to BadBoyDeks AaaaDekunle Omo Oba for linking me to this Sweet International Brand😋😋😋😋What a Man😍😍😍😍😍

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
As Sketchers don reject una unfortunate mannequin,na shop code una Dey famz now?
Lmao!
Your fave is so useless that you now brag about him being an ordinary sales boy for a roadside okrika shoes brand!😅😅🤣😂
Lmao!
Look at this shameless baboon!🤣🤣😂😂
The monkey claims to have ordered some of their merchs and it looks good on her “hubby”!
Lmao!
See lamba!🤣🤣😂
Thunder fire you and your hairy balls and craw craw nyash!🤣😂😂😂
I’ll post my nudes on this thread if you can back up your claims and show us receipts!
Monkey!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
As Sketchers don reject una unfortunate mannequin,na shop code una Dey famz now?
Lmao!
Your fave is so useless that you now brag about him being an ordinary sales boy for a roadside okrika shoes brand!😅😅🤣😂
Lmao!
Look at this shameless baboon!🤣🤣😂😂
The monkey claims to have ordered some of their merchs and it looks good on her “hubby”!
Lmao!
See lamba!🤣🤣😂
Thunder fire you and your hairy balls and craw craw nyash!🤣😂😂😂
I’ll post my nudes on this thread if you can back up your claims and show us receipts!
Monkey!!!

Tatiana, U nor dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
kwa kwa kwa kwa….

How do I start schooling dingbats here or is Sweetpink just cruising…I don’t want to believe that someone can be this foolish…

Noooo…this is d highest form of foolishness..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Tatiana, U nor dey tire
😋😎

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.