Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467801 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
This nonsense extremely ugly, jealous dried chicken bone called Queen Mother, King CeeC of Spartans a bitch. I'm so angry. I can't wait for the reunion to begin, I will shred her abi it to pieces

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
thatigboman:
This nonsense extremely ugly, jealous dried chicken bone called Queen Mother, King CeeC of Spartans a bitch. I'm so angry. I can't wait for the reunion to begin, I will shred her abi it to pieces

Buhahahahahahahaha…
I’m here for anyone that will help me fry d barracunda fish…cook on cook on..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Baye foolish rats:Ade is this..that..gay..impotent..
love of our lives…the filler of our empty souls..bla bla bla…no lady wants him..

Baye:hold my glass
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ndi oshi amu fc😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Buhahahahahahahaha…
I’m here for anyone that will help me fry d barracunda fish…cook on cook on..
can't wait for the reunion. That skinny, very ugly, very jealous kpanla thing will be put in the trash can where she abi it belongs.
Imagine the animal angry for King CeeC being paid twice what she was paid in Akwa ibom. And CeeC, the main character having more airtime in the video than her. See this bony ugly thing looking like a hungry fish marmaid excavated from a shithole wanting to earn same thing as CeeC. 8th wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Omo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
thatigboman:
can't wait for the reunion. That skinny, very ugly, very jealous kpanla thing will be put in the trash can where she abi it belongs.
Imagine the animal angry for King CeeC being paid twice what she was paid in Akwa ibom. And CeeC, the main character having more airtime in the video than her. See this bony ugly thing looking like a hungry fish marmaid excavated from a shithole wanting to earn same thing as CeeC. 8th wonder of the world.

Seriously I’m not understanding..
I know u are angry but just calm down and explain to me..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2023
See wack weed-smoking animal, kpanla, dried fish bone hallucinating

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 1:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Sanqa:
😍
Fine lady👋😊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2023
thatigboman:
I trust you!!!😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2023
Disgusting impotent gay!
Tueh!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2023
thatigboman:
See wack weed-smoking animal, kpanla, dried fish bone hallucinating

Who did she block? Ceec?

Both doyin and Ceec fit each other though. Both goes batshit crazy and are vengeance seeking.

I sometimes feel Doyin is confused because she can be empathetic on one hand while neglecting herself in the process of carrying someone else's battle however she can also be toxic in another setting. However, she doesn't face the gentle ones and weak ones when she's showing her fangs (except for the guys she had crush on but wasn't with them because whether the guy is gentle or not is immaterial here 😃. She had crush on Deji, Shegun & Adekunle in level 1 and showed all of them fire in level up. lol. She toned it down in all stars though while having crush on Kidd in all stars). Anyway, she rather faces those who can dish it out too. However what she doesn't realize is she can also get hurt in the process of showing her fangs (She's similar to Baye here which is, both can't take what they dish out. Only difference is Baye hardly empathises with anyone to begin with). Doyin hardly do female rivalry though because she mostly dey play feminist (of course she and some level up girls fought but she became cool with the girls) but this is a new one. Anyways, it's her business whether she was shortchanged in a deal posted. Who's giving the details to the blogger though?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2023
DOptical:

Who did she block? Ceec?

Both doyin and Ceec fit each other though. Both goes batshit crazy and are vengeance seeking.

I sometimes feel Doyin is confused because she can be empathetic on one hand while neglecting herself in the process of carrying someone else's battle however she can also be toxic in another setting. However, she doesn't face the gentle ones or weak ones when she's showing her fangs (except for the guys she had crush on because whether the guy is gentle or not is immaterial here 😃. She had crush on Deji, Sheg & Adekunle in level up and showed all of them fire in level up. lol. She toned it down in all stars though while having crush on Kidd in all stars). Anyway, she rather faces those who can dish it out too. However what she doesn't realize is she can also get hurt in the process of showing her fangs (She's similar to Baye here which is, both can't take what they dish out. Only difference is Baye hardly empathize with anyone to begin with). Doyin doesn't do female rivalry though but this is a new one. Anyways, it's her own business whether she post a deal or felt she was shortchanged. Who's giving the details to the blogger though?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Sweetpink:
Disgusting impotent gay!
Tueh!
Yet ur odebaye is begging for his love🤣🤣Oloriburuku u see urself Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2023
DOptical:

Who did she block? Ceec?

I sometimes feel Doyin is confused because she can be empathetic on one hand while neglecting herself in the process of carrying someone else's battle however she can also be toxic in another setting. However, she doesn't face the gentle ones or weak ones when she's showing her fangs (except for the guys she had crush on but wasn't with them because whether the guy is gentle or not is immaterial here 😃. She had crush on Deji, Shegun & Adekunle in level 1 and showed all of them fire in level up. lol. She toned it down in all stars though while having crush on Kidd in all stars). Anyway, she rather faces those who can dish it out too. However what she doesn't realize is she can also get hurt in the process of showing her fangs (She's similar to Baye here which is, both can't take what they dish out. Only difference is Baye hardly empathize with anyone to begin with). Doyin doesn't do female rivalry though because she dey claim feminism but this is a new one. Anyways, it's her own business whether she post a deal or felt she was shortchanged. Who's giving the details to the blogger though?
chicken bone doyin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2023
DOptical:

Who did she block? Ceec?

I sometimes feel Doyin is confused because she can be empathetic on one hand while neglecting herself in the process of carrying someone else's battle however she can also be toxic in another setting. However, she doesn't face the gentle ones or weak ones when she's showing her fangs (except for the guys she had crush on but wasn't with them because whether the guy is gentle or not is immaterial here 😃. She had crush on Deji, Shegun & Adekunle in level 1 and showed all of them fire in level up. lol. She toned it down in all stars though while having crush on Kidd in all stars). Anyway, she rather faces those who can dish it out too. However what she doesn't realize is she can also get hurt in the process of showing her fangs[b](She's similar to Baye[/b] here which is, both can't take what they dish out. Only difference is Baye hardly empathize with anyone to begin with). Doyin doesn't do female rivalry though because she dey claim feminism but this is a new one. Anyways, it's her own business whether she post a deal or felt she was shortchanged. Who's giving the details to the blogger though?
Obviously they both planned Ceec cheesy cheesy Yes Odebaye and barracuda are that jobless lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Obviously they both planned Ceec cheesy cheesy Yes Odebaye and barracuda are that jobless lol

Lol. Baye & Ceec didn't like eachother on the show. As for Doyin, I felt she was indifferent about Ceec on the show but probably got angry when she heard Ceec insulting her on the show after she left.

Anyways, Baye, Doyin, Ceec (and other girls which includes Venita) are mostly similar with their craziness which they displayed in all stars. However, I felt annoyed at the victim acts of Baye who was provoking everyone, afterwhich, she would play the victim. Doyin was also constantly playing the victim for Baye, especially at the beginning. Anyway, what surprises about Doyin is she can be empathetic thus one is often surprised by her craziness.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2023
Imagine d scruffy looking wall-gecko trying to trying to stain my fave white with her cancerous lips..
Always hunting for preek with her dry kpekus..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Yet ur odebaye is begging for his love🤣🤣Oloriburuku u see urself Lmao

Abeg make she shift her vibrating kpekus comot from Ade side…The onye oshi amu was joining them to scream lady’s man..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2023
thatigboman:
chicken bone doyin

I don't think so. The said blogger is rather dragging her. So she couldn't have been the one to give details to the blogger. That said, Both Doyin and Ceec are batshit crazy from what we saw on the show. I felt Doyin's all stars was better than her level up actions though because she wasn't playing the victim after going crazy like she constantly did in level up because I felt she couldn't take what she dished out angry however, she was constantly playing it for Baye at the beginning in all stars, after Baye had provoked others.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
DOptical:

I don't think so. The said blogger is rather dragging her. So she couldn't have been the one to give details to the blogger. That said, Both Doyin and Ceec are batshit crazy from what we saw on the show. I felt Doyin's all stars was better than her level up actions though because she wasn't playing the victim after going crazy like she constantly did in level up because I felt she couldn't take what she dished out angry however, she was constantly playing it for Baye at the beginning in all stars, after Baye had provoked others.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
thatigboman:
Thought you were a fan of Doyin undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Abeg make she shift her vibrating kpekus comot from Ade side…The onye oshi amu was joining them to scream lady’s man..
Abi ooooo I don't think we need the worthless thing near our delicious international baby Deks🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
DOptical:

Lol. Baye & Ceec didn't like eachother on the show. As for Doyin, I thought she was indifferent about Ceec on the show but probably got angry when she heard Ceec insulting her on the show after she left.

Anyways, Baye, Doyin, Ceec (and also Venita etc) are the same with their craziness however I felt annoyed at the victim acts of Baye who was provoking everyone, afterwhich, she would play the victim. Doyin was also constantly playing the victim for Baye, especially at the beginning.
It seems Barracuda and Odebaye has sworn to tarnish her brand! Ceec better sit-up cos Doyin is mentioning her name and it ain't funny anymore cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Very ugly animal

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Thought you were a fan of Doyin undecided
not anymore
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Shop code roadside okrika shop has become a bragging right to some dimwits!🤣🤣😂😂😂
Lmao!!!
Like fave like fans!
Unfortunate fools!🤣😂😂
Awon oloriburuku!!!🤣🤣😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
thatigboman:
not anymore

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
SaltyAisha:
Abi ooooo I don't think we need the worthless thing near our delicious international baby Deks🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Kwa kwa kwa kwa…
We dont eat crumbs here🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Seriously I’m not understanding..
I know u are angry but just calm down and explain to me..
did you read my post that I detailed what happened before the powers that be yanked the post off? The post was yanked off completely as if it never Ed.
Madam Dominique, I respectfully want to ask, are u the one that yanked off that my post off?
The whole story is in public domain, especially on twitter and Instagram. You know I supported Doyin as well. But whoever attacks my Spartans King CeeC, I attack immediately. CeeC is my Jesus Christ on earth. My coming to this TV forum is because of CeeC. My opening Facebook and Instagram accounts are because of CeeC. So calm down and drink water, if you are the one.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa…
We dont eat crumbs here🤣🤣
Gbam☺️The Joy Kabiyesi Deks brings to my soul eeeeeh is unquantifiable😍😍😍😍😍

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SaltyAisha: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
I wonder what Doyin intends to gain by exposing Ceec lol
Well as long as they don't bring their madness near my faves that one concern them!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.