Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488360 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:31am On Aug 06, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:
Abeg, make Baye no go house o. Make e reach everybody. Mercy must collect

Mercy is the only person ilebaye respects in the house

I've never seen ilebaye as humble as when she last had a conversation with mercy, she was talking to her like a fan and not a housemate saying she never knew mercy was humble despite all her achievements and all that stuff

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Adekunle is dumb,not smart

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

Seyi isn't a Saint but Baye also mentioned Kidd's father just because Kidd chased her out of his bed after she harassed him in his bed, so what's with the hypocrisy? And who should be washing Baye's dirty dishes? Why don't you go to the house and wash it for her?

Try to be civil when engaging people . Mature people rub minds. I was speaking to the part where Seyi said he would tell Doyin's parents that they did not train her well.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2023
bentenny:
Some folks here every edition keep asking for Biggie to get HMs that are fiery in character to spice up the show!
Now we have illebaye doing it for free and the same people are asking and begging for her to leave so that we can have a kumbaya or borefest!
Nah lie ohh....illebaye must stay to finally scatter that coven!
Careful what you wish for.... grin grin
there is nothing like Kumbaya this season. A lot of contents without Illebaye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
Adekunle will forever remain a hopeless nonentity

grin grin

I don’t even know why I’m laughing, this guy ehn… lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

What are you rambling about? You can't provoke yet dictate how a person react while playing the victim with "is it because I'm 22"? The bullshit!

Go fight with yourself because obviously you are the one rambling and you seem troubled in spirit. When did I tell you I'm 22 bla bla bla.. because I don't understand where the 'you..... bla bla is coming from
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Ilegbaye - No leave, No transfer

Ceec - Look at you, you’re even borrowing personality.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
From the comments I’m seeing, I can tell who watched from tv and who is watching from social media lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:
Women supporting women indeed .In the mud.

Adekunle please shut up,you are not the viewer.Keep your mouth off how the viewers will feel.

Don't worry venita will give you your portion soonest.

Infact the parrot should say what venita said earlier. cheesy

Adekunle said the right thing, tonight fight dint jst start tonight, he said words have been flying around abt her.

He also said bigbro called her into the diary room tonight cos housemates are threatening her so biggie need to keep her till all is calm

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Anything wey resemble chaos , count me in. We don’t like peace over here. That shit is overrated, even if person like make dem slap Biggie , na that person own my vote that day grin grin
Where dem go see biggie slap abeg? Lol grin
Imagination no wan wound you like this so? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Geezeem:
Wonders they say never ends... I am crushing on Neo!

Is it the hanger shoulders?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Aunty still ranting lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Aguwanyi wetin happen ,allow me to catch cruise in peace.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Aunty still ranting lol

She will rant for the next two hours.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2023
AutoChick4U:
She wanna feel among. Throwing her friend under the bus cos of Amebo

Sorry for her as it's obvious those other people in the house do not like Doyin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2023
Cee-C talking to Soma and Angel.

Cee-C is saying that Cross is like a brother to her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2023
CeeC is just explaining her real anger to Angel and Soma.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2023
ItisHi:
there is nothing like Kumbaya this season. A lot of contents without Illebaye
You can count the contents without illebaye being involved!
Aside Alex and Ceec altercation, which one can you point out that didn't involved illebaye?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2023
kowema:

It's the Blue passport he likes.
cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Me too!

Tat why do you like wahala housemates. Why do you like stress?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2023
This kiddwaya is a very stupid boy

As Head of house no matter who is wrong you are suppose to separate them

Instead cross was trying to separate them he didn't allow him

Even if the disqualify ilebaye ,Pere kiddwaya and ike cannot still the money

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Aunty still ranting lol
Tomorrow she will call someone mental patient
Someone that should have permanent space in Yaba left.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Cee-C telling Angel and Soma that everyone will nominate Ilebaye.

Cee-C is saying that she came into the house with positive energy. She doesn't think she will go back because she's activate her other self.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:35am On Aug 06, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Go fight with yourself because obviously you are the one rambling and you seem troubled in spirit. When did I tell you I'm 22 bla bla bla.. because I don't understand where the 'you..... bla bla is coming from
Use a brain and realise that I was directing Baye's action to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Hmmmmmm I really don't like housemates feeling like god.

Cee C shut up.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Fight for man from big brother season to big brother season.
Get the same type of deals that all other "illiterate" female housemates gets
Have roughly the same followers the illiterate female housemates have..

Nothing else

Heheheheehehehehe!

Alex even get followers pass her. She's just so full of her self and insane. With her forehead like that of Guinea fowl egg.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2023
omotolly22:

Campaign for your favourite, stop cooking agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2023
They just flashed Illebaye in her special room
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2023
No be so Biggie call Erica enter diary room that year before she chop DQ later in the evening 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2023
Adekunle you 💯smart, yuuu are very smart. Good u supporting ilebaye althou she sef get fault..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2023
omotolly22:

Like those guys disgust me..... kiddwaya especially

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: Whitesnow01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.