Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499467 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Omo, Alex can rest now. CeeCee don get new prey, she go fight Baye for 40 years grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2023
this one wey everybody want attack this illebaye, we might be surprised to see nigerians will support her

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2023
MamBi:
Not Seyi and Kidd saying Doyin is Ilebaye’s puppet master… shocked shocked

Anyways, it seems Doyin is really lazy sha…. She does not wash plate, can’t clean room hian angry

Doyin is lazy. This is the major thing I dislike about her. I've got a soft spot for her but she's too damn lazy. I've never seen her cook or clean the kitchen. She just wait for food to get done and she eats.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

Heheheheehehehehe!

Alex even get followers pass her. She's just so full of her self and insane. With her forehead like that of Guinea fowl egg.

Exactly
Twitter Alex has more followers
IG Alex has more followers but na ceec make noise pass.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Me too!
Once illebaye hear ebuka say 'you are safe',baye go just sing Tacha anthem
'No leave,no transfer' grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:
Omo, Alex can rest now. CeeCee don get new prey, she go fight Baye for 40 years grin grin grin
this girl mad pass cece o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Alheeri:
Adekunle you 💯smart, yuuu are very smart. Good u supporting ilebaye althou she sef get fault..

Adekunle is not supporting illebaye ohhhhh.

He is neutral.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Angel telling Cee-C that Ilebaye came to the bathroom while she was minding her business to tell her that she likes Cross.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:39am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC is just explaining her real anger to Angel and Soma.....
Shey na man grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:39am On Aug 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
Seyi, Frodd, Kidd and Mercy gossiping Ilebaye.

They're saying she doesn't wash plates and doesn't know how to do anything.

Seyi said that he will say it straight to Ilebaye's parents face that they failed as parents.

He said he's old school. Whitemoney concurs.

Doyin...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

I don't Use my brain, I agree. I just realised that directing Baye's action to you was unnecessary.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:39am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Doyin...

Okay. Sleepy eyes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2023
PatientVulture:

Try to be civil when engaging people . Mature people rub minds. I was speaking to the part where Seyi said he would tell Doyin's parents that they did not train her well.

How was I not civil? I said Baye equally called out the father of Kidd who did nothing to her in the first place and I haven't heard an outcry from anyone. As for the guys calling out Doyin and Baye regarding their dishes, anyone who's complaining should go to the house and go do their dirty dishes for them, even though Seyi has his own flaws.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC is just explaining her real anger to Angel and Soma.....

Na man naa.

Angel has same issue with her because of cross .

She still likes cross .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
They just flashed Illebaye in her special room

It's HOH room not Ilebaye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:

Is it the hanger shoulders?

cheesy cheesy
Noo.. na with clear eyes.

He reminds me of someone and I love his combed hair tonight🙈🏃🏃
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2023
FrankGiel:

if you watch Kidd's reaction, he is trying hard to belong..
Forget about his expression. When asked by Biggie what his winning strategy is this time around, he said he intends to build a coalition of followers to manipulate the HMs. He specifically told Biggie he has all the guys locked down and they are all at his beck and call. We were served a dose of what he meant tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmm I really don't like housemates feeling like god.

Cee C shut up.

I say Cee C don see Big brother finish. She things she's boiled when she's not even warm.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Angel and shalaye.

"Half of the people here, I probably make more money than them...."

Is it not you that Frodd said he paid for a deal and you collect money, run.

Dem don start with, "These guys for this house no reach me"

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Not surprised. He also has cowries under that afro. grin

shocked
Juju catch me?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Anything wey resemble chaos , count me in. We don’t like peace over here. That shit is overrated, even if person like make dem slap Biggie , na that person own my vote that day grin grin
Walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Angel is telling Cee-C that she has level more than almost all the housemate so why would she be fighting for Cross. She could see them literally fvcking and doesn't give a Fvck.

Angel said "Level don change. I make more money than half of the housemates here".

Cee-C says that they're in her Dm. That "na All stars cause the insult".

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Another low-key beef in the house is angel and mercy

After angel rant in the morning about those who bet low coins, that got mercy pissed

I haven't seen them talk since then even though angel has tried coming close but mercy gave her zero attention

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Angel and this regurgitated talk of being bigger than half of the men in the house. 🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

I say Cee C don see Big brother finish. She things she's boiled when she's not even warm.

Big brother will handle her madness this season ,she should not worry.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:

Na man naa.

Angel has same issue with her because of cross .

She still likes cross .

Dem go deny am tire.

In all this, I'm just hoping my Crossy does not catch strays, he's sleeping peacefully in his bed.

See Ike don come here to rub heir heads, Little Finger grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2023
omotolly22:
This kiddwaya is a very stupid boy

As Head of house no matter who is wrong you are suppose to separate them

Instead cross was trying to separate them he didn't allow him

Even if the disqualify ilebaye ,Pere kiddwaya and ike cannot still the money
Rest with this talk

Is their fault the girls decided to fight each other??

Stop blaming everything on the boys abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:

Snap out of it grin grin grin .I can't stand you adding him to soma and ike that I am just managing to tolerate because of you

No I won't add him. I won't even vote for him... he is not my favorite, just my crush... does this even make sense?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2023
cece is pissing me off. wtf. so una get money like this and u come for 120m??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Beorn:

Doyin is lazy. This is the major thing I dislike about her. I've got a soft spot for her but she's too damn lazy. I've never seen her cook or clean the kitchen. She just wait for food to get done and she eats.

Never realised she was that lazy…. I know she does not like to cook but in her season, she was master toilet washer.. so hearing this really put me off.. it’s stupid to be that lazy when this is the season you should be cleaning up your image…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Angel: Half of the people here I make more money than them, all these guys. How much do these brands pay these guys compared to how they pay me.

Ceec: na all stars cause am. Outside this house.

Angel: Men are dashing me money to see them. Ilebaye thinks that I'll be fighting over men here with here.

Ceec: she can have all the men.

Biggest babes yet they came to big Brother's house to be fighting over food and dirty toilets

Nonsense

Ike dey here dey pour fuel for the matter.
Ike will you make heaven like this? grin

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Cee-C counting people that Ilebaye has beef with.

She then chips in Alex and says "I don't even care about that one".

Angel says that Alex is Ilebaye's school mother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.