Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466490 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2023
JuicyStar:
Nothing hurts like seeing some housemates replicating their stupidity after several years. I feel they should have grown up and let go of past shitty behaviors and beefs.

Na Cee-C own shock me pass

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2023
MamBi:
Not Seyi and Kidd saying Doyin is Ilebaye’s puppet master… shocked shocked

Anyways, it seems Doyin is really lazy sha…. She does not wash plate, can’t clean room hian angry
This and her vileness account for lack of male interest IMO.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Rahkman:
that girl na devil incarnate so evil she dey wait for illebaye make she comot for diary room oo

Abi o, like say no be same CeeCee. It's either people didn't watch that their season or they have forgotten. It's best to avoid CeeCee than engage her. Baye is trying to play CeeCee's script on CeeCee. Na CeeCee script Tacha sef use
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Where did they put her Is she not in the house

In the heat of the fight biggie called her to the diary room.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2023
bentenny:

Once illebaye hear ebuka say 'you are safe',baye go just sing Tacha anthem
'No leave,no transfer' grin

I think she used the anthem this night, the gal na correct mad woman......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:
Unless una wan do protest for Ilebaye
She fit go house tomorrow
And after.
una go still vote for the same ceec, mercy and Doyin

Giel , make we no fight abeg. No wish my ilebaye home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Whatever Military nurse is trying to do with Alex is boring AF.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Shey na man grin

Obviously.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2023
Uwosom:

Ilebaye will reach her 'daddy' and 'mummy'. grin

You get am grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:58am On Aug 06, 2023
kowema:
The Crux of this matter is that these HMs hates Ilebaye's guts.
Like how can she come compete with Ogs for both 120m and Man.

Cross earned my respect today.
Cross own almost made me cry because he was drunk, yet in his drunk State he still tried to separate Ilebaye and ceec but was pulled away from them by his friends
Omo friendship dey lead people astray Sha.

He and Alex.
They both tried separating the fight between ceec and ilebaye only to be dragged away

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 1:59am On Aug 06, 2023
CeeC gave Gbaddie a mental breakdown.
I stan to unstan to restan and pakistan. kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:59am On Aug 06, 2023
OldBeer:
Ilegbaye - No leave, No transfer

Ceec - Look at you, you’re even borrowing personality.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

I am not sure they told Ilebaye that the origin of toxicity on the show started from Ceecebitters.

She was not informed that all others took a script from her first outing

This fight will continue till this game ends or any of them gets disqualified

Ceecebitters does not back down for anyone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dayveed1(m): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Instead make Ilebaye leave that house, na biggie go leave that house for her. We are working towards that in the coven meeting
if she doesn't get DQ today I'd be rooting for her massively. Yes she's ill-mannered but this bullying is too much. There is nothing wrong in going into the house with a strategy.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Cross almost own made me cry because he was drunk yet in his drunk State he still tried to separate Ilebaye and ceec but was pulled away from them by his friends

He and Alex.
They both tried separating the fight between ceec and ilebaye only to be dragged away

That scene almost made me weep for real.
I could see Cross struggling to help and how powerless we was.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 1:59am On Aug 06, 2023
I don’t want to hold brief for Doyin as I dislike practically everything about her, she lacks emotional intelligence and foolish enough not to instinctively feel the pulse around her, easily deceived, very impulsive, lacks tact and sense of self worth.

She’s being ostracized in the house because of her fierce support for the recalcitrant Ilebaye and the most disturbing thing is that at her lowest moment when she needed a friend to be there for her and a shoulder to lean on, Ilebaye was no where to be found to provide the necessary support and reciprocate a simple gesture.

How people ignored such a level of betrayal and disloyalty from Ilebaye to Doyin only to start blaming her for not keeping Baye in check when the genZ representative ventured into her usual folly and intentional psychotic tirade of abuse beats my imagination.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:01am On Aug 06, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:
Omo, Alex can rest now. CeeCee don get new prey, she go fight Baye for 40 years grin grin grin

Sure banker grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:

They should just keep cross out of their mouth .

You get?

They should not call his name too much. He tried to separate fight and he's now sleeping peacefully. They should not insult him unnecessarily, he did not make himself a sexy, loveable teddy bear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:01am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think she used the anthem this night, the gal na correct mad woman......cheesy
Chai diarisgod ohh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 2:02am On Aug 06, 2023
Illebaye- no leave no transfer

Ceec- you're even borrowing personality
grin grin

https://twitter.com/AssistantEbukaa/status/1687980717228134400?t=IiOkn_kD0wbs4pBLEIQHdA&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:02am On Aug 06, 2023
JuicyStar:
Nothing hurts like seeing some housemates replicating their stupidity after several years. I feel they should have grown up and let go of past shitty behaviors and beefs.

Their stupidity is follow come ,they are also empty.nothing to offer
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:03am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Cross almost own made me cry because he was drunk yet in his drunk State he still tried to separate Ilebaye and ceec but was pulled away from them by his friends

He and Alex.

I was angry when I was first watching it, but now that I am replaying it, I'm just laughing because of the hat.

This kain Head of House wey dey aggressively stop person from separating fight

https://twitter.com/Not_Fisayo/status/1687974137807941633?t=Vi34gUD3fRCWM3whSq7uQg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2023
kowema:

That scene almost made me weep for real.
I could see Cross struggling to help and how powerless we was.
I felt bad honestly
The boy was completely drunk yet still tried to do the right thing
As for his friends.
What money can do
120m
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
so why is she hiding in the diary room?

Biggie called her na....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Adekunle fans abeg make I give una update.

Bad boy decks is in bed in a spoons position with venita

We wish them a good night rest angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:05am On Aug 06, 2023
OldBeer:
How can you be bragging about being 22?
Is that an achievement?
Stupid bitch had been getting away with it.
She don jam agbako

grin

She was now dangling the age over their heads as per, they should all be walking on eggshells around her. angry

22 years old girl, wey don waka pass her age. GenZ baddie ko, genz jazzgirl ni. Shiooor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 2:05am On Aug 06, 2023
who is that on frodds bed…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2023
PrincessEstates:

She was now dangling the age over their heads as per, they should all be walking on eggshells around her.

22 years old girl, wey don waka pass her age. GenZ baddie ko, genz jazzgirl ni. Shiooor undecided
It comes from low self-esteem.
She might run mad if she enters 30.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

I was angry when I was first watching it, but now that I am replaying it, I'm just laughing because of the hat.

This kain Head of House wey dey aggressively stop person from separating fight

https://twitter.com/Not_Fisayo/status/1687974137807941633?t=Vi34gUD3fRCWM3whSq7uQg&s=19

Funny enough people are asking for strike for Kidd and Ike

Big brother get plenty strike to dish out tomorrow.

See the way they were throwing cross around
Showing you that the man was thoroughly drunk.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:06am On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:

Tat why do you like wahala housemates. Why do you like stress?
Is it your stress?grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:06am On Aug 06, 2023
I wish Ilebaye had some secrets about this Og girls in the house. It would have also helped her. Just see how Mercy, Venita, Angel etc are scared to step on each other's toes cus they know. I believe we'd get to that point in the game when very dirty secrets would leak out.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Omo the way Kidd pushed Cross from stopping the fight if na person wey dey aggressive another fight for sup sha...That was a hard push..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:
Adekunle fans abeg make I give una update.

Bad boy decks is in bed in a spoons position with venita

We wish them a good night rest angry

You are badt grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.