Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500145 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2023
Sanqa:

It's a good thing though and she's telling the truth. Doyin is the first girl to clock the guys' strategy. I hope Tbaj tells him.

She telling the truth, however in a game you need to know who to talk to when you clock someone's game, she is just recruiting more enemies for herself......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:38am On Aug 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Please tell me what the guys did?

Who are the guys involved?

I really wanna know?
The guys that planned to picth the girls against eachother

For tonight Ike,SEYI and kid

I'm not excusing the girls nonsensical display but the guys showed how inhumane they are in reality
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:39am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Sadly she will not, unless Alex and Pere step up their Daddy and Mummy things for her......
Pere cannot be trusted and it’s just a matter of time before Alex leaves her to her fate!
Make she use her head o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Omo

Big brother shouldn’t disqualify illebaye

I want more gbas gbos

Cee c will surely be on her case till the season ends

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 2:39am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:

I feel for him.

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Mercy, Frodd, Seyi, Ike, Kidd and Pere are really wonderful. Seyi and Kidd are outrightly two faced. Ike, Pere and Frodd are more subtle. But you see Mercy, she is a smooth operator, a natural, she could even have me fooled. I don't know if WM is part of them, Cross is too kind, he couldn't even follow through with their plans. It's a game sha, and I pray my faves continue to have wisdom and discernment, Amen. Side thought: I feel a time will come when this group will turn on Kidd.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2023
God forbid pity friendship
So Doyin you were not friends with her because you truly like her but you were just friends with her because you didn't want her to be alone because you've been in that position.
You only defended her against angel because the whole house supported angel and you didn't want ilebaye to be alone without someone on her side.

Doyin please stay away from ilebaye with your pity friendship.
Ilebaye run from people like Doyin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Something I don't understand why the HMs have a template for how their competition should act in a game, IIebaye is rude she is this, she lacks manner etc, that should be for the viewers to decide and not the HMs, they should rather focus on their own game......

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:40am On Aug 06, 2023
Lauryn41:
Omo

Big brother shouldn’t disqualify illebaye

I want more gbas gbos

Cee c will surely be on her case till the season ends
Exactly!
Cece will continue to poke her until she explodes!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2023
damiviolet:

The guys that planned to picth the girls against eachother

For tonight Ike,SEYI and kid

I'm not excusing the girls nonsensical display but the guys showed how inhumane they are in reality

The guys did nothing wrong tonight.

They didn't plan to set the girls up against each other.

They unequivocally agreed that they're not holding anybody that wants to fight. It was clearly stated that they won't separate female agitators.

Two different things!

This night, two girls chose to fight and they kept to their covenant. Stop the hate campaign.

Tacha, Erica, Beauty...

Year after year, season after season.

We can't keep encouraging the ghetto behaviour of Black American women in our society.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Amaka came to defend her Level Mate on Twitter, dem wan murder her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin has started yapping to Tolanibaj about Kidd, is the gal stupid Tolanibaj will tell Kidd now.....Whew!!!
She is not wise at allllllllllllll
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:
So Doyin you were not friends with her because you truly like her but you were just friends with her because you didn't want her to be alone because you've been in that position.
You only defended her against angel because the whole house supported angel and you didn't want ilebaye to be alone without someone on her side.

Doyin please stay away from ilebaye with your pity friendships.

In other words IIebaye is all alone.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Doyin is such a self-righteous hypocrite!

She finished ganging up against Ilebaye, and now, she wants to be forming caring friend. If she doesn't geddifok!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2023
CeeC and the other gals are afraid that IIebaye"s strategy might work, Tolanibaj saying she has fought with top babe, so who are the supposed top babe now

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Ceec: her strategy will not work
Tolani: it can give her fanbase.
Ceec: you think so? This is all stars. This is established fanbase not new stars so you have your fans that are already there fight for you.
Nobody will port.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

I said it earlier that Doyin became friends with Illebaye out of boredom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 2:43am On Aug 06, 2023
kid is straight forward. doyin Bleep off
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:43am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:
Ceec: her strategy will not work
Tolani: it can give her fanbase.
Ceec: you think so? This is all stars. This is established fanbase not new stars so you have your fans that'll already fight for you.
Nobody will port.
And who’s she to decide on what the audience wants?
Mtcheeeeew!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by seasy: 2:43am On Aug 06, 2023
kowema:
Frodd just asked a valid question
"but Ceec sef?, I think say she say Cross na her brother"
Other said "Brother ko, Brotherhood.

Conclusion:Na man dey cause fight

So, Ceec had to fight over a man again.
Hmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2023
IIebaye has become the topic in and outside the house, she has got everyone talking......cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Ceec: the day she said she was like my younger sister, I for slap this babe. I for slap am
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 2:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Mercy and Frodd are giving me one kind vibe, as if they have been doing adultery things. I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Doyin is a big fool, without a doubt. In fact, it’s like this LU set doesn’t have sense. Adekunle is feeling fly. Ilebaye is DQed, Doyin will leave soon. When these oldies target him, he shouldn’t act victimized. Every set is forming factions, they are divided. Omoh, they need Phyna and Hermes. Ilebaye’s removal will create space for them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
For biggy to keep Illebaye in the diary room to calm her down,they are preventing her from getting more strikes and that’s a good one!
Highest na 2 strikes dem go give am but Cece must collect one strike for provocation!grin
Illebaye dear,in as much as your strategy is to spray pepper and play the victim,you need to learn how to read peoples energies,predict their next move and know where to draw the line!
Use your head o and avoid that frog eyed Doyin!
Avoid heated arguments at all cost cos Cece will continue to poke you…grin
She's young and obviously naive. She's getting the right exposure albeit for the wrong reasons. But she'll definitely learn.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

In other words IIebaye is all alone.....
It’s a cold world out there and there’s no friend or foe!
Even the so called coven members don’t like themselves…they’ll soon fight among themselves!
It’s left for Illebaye to evaluate her relationship with the housemates and use her head.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Ceec please, I have a question.

Ilebaye was called into the diary room by 1.30am
This is almost 3am and you're still ranting about ilebaye
Ceec ogini?
You no dey tire?

Even Mercy wey set una up has gone to sleep in Frodd's arms.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

The guys did nothing wrong tonight.

They didn't plan to set the girls up against each other.

They unequivocally agreed that they're not holding anybody that wants to fight.

Two different things!

This night, two girls chose to fight and they kept to their covenant. Stop the hate campaign.
Them choosing not to intervene is one thing,stoping someone that wants to do so is another thing..........our interpretation of things are different..........so to "ME" their act is a no no no

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

She's young and obviously naive. She's getting the right exposure albeit for the wrong reasons. But she'll definitely learn.
I hope she doesn’t learn the hard way
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Pere cannot be trusted and it’s just a matter of time before Alex leaves her to her fate!
Make she use her head o
True
Make ilebaye wise up
She can argue as much as possible but no pushing or touching.

I don't even think she'll survive today.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Before I sleep sha , Baye my girl ....we were all 22 once.

I can tell you for a fact there is nothing special about that age.

The most important thing in life is what you do with your "present" because believe me age passes quickly.

Do not dwell on your current age and make excuses for your excesses , life will sweep you like a wind and you may never recover .

Then one day you'll look at your mirror and realize you're aged but still stuck in the mentality of a 22 year old.

This is not just for Baye but for our Nairaland youngies too .

Take it from me when I tell you the harsh and bitter truth ...life passes quickly.
You have very little time to be young and a lifetime of being old .

Make the most of what you have now , youth can be a blessing and it can also be a curse.
Depending on how you roll your dice.

Without evidence, you go explain tire 😁😁😁

Good night and sleep well .

31 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Make she use her head o

Pere is playing games really good, Alex likes her a little but would not go as far as taking a bullet for her, the huge question is she mentally capable of handling the Tsunami that will come her way.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.