Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466490 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
davodyguy:

They even did well by not bringing outsiders, but people who were part of the show and had experienced it.

Bisola was a victim of bandwagon. She lost cos the fans went all out for Efe when we all know Bisola had more content than Efe.

It's just an easy pick and a unanimous decision straight up.

Did you also noticed that all 3 jury were runner ups?

MNET knows what they're doing

Expect liquor, Brian and may be Tobi at some point as well

Guy, when you start supporting a non Yoruba, people will take you seriously. All your rants are always because a Yoruba housemate did not win. Nigga STFU jor! angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cee c always analyzing camera angles and screen time. It may seem as though she came for the cameras
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
It’s because their madam is dragging Seyi so her followers have to follow suite.

I understand he misyarns sometimes but he’s an intelligent, talented young man.

His biggest mistake was that Seycha thing and that’s why I don’t pity him most of the time.
If he never associated with her, things would have been different now. He could have formed his own fan base then, maybe.

andrewbaba44:
Why this hate over seyi ?

Let’s pretend as if he is the worst or annoying housemate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
"What da hell" CeeC is shocked that Mercy that started the ilebaye story with her, doyin and Princess was not shown on TV during the strike saga. Biggie showed only ceec, doyin and Princess. CeeC frown face big time when doyin told her mercy was not shown. And kayode moved the camera.
Big brother production is a criminal organisation.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yakahot:
It’s because their madam is dragging Seyi so her followers have to follow suite.

His biggest mistake was that Seycha thing and that’s why I don’t pity him most of the time.
If he never associated with her, things would have been different now. He could have formed his own fan base then, maybe.

Walai seyi is entertaining ooo

Yes he do misyarn at times ,but he is far from being the worst housemate that everyone wants him out

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy lock up abeg. You are beginning to sound very ridiculous. Even the women wey you dey try look good to can see through the BS…
u are a mad man. U are the one trying to look good to women. Which woman on this thread can I even attempt to look good to? U are a mad man and should shut the hell up too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Fairdamsel:

The hypocrisy in this statement is appalling
keep crying
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Mercy never still get any story line and we don dey enter third week.

Seyi and Ike fell off big time..

I come in peace grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
Seyi knows the kind of huge following Tacha has but decided to go into the house to bash her. Maybe that is his strategy sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
What is Venita talking ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:

Most people actually don't vote. So most times, it's the housemates that did a lot preparation on ground before entering the house that get votes. An active team equals more votes. Ike I doubt did any form of preparation before going into the house. He also does not have an active handler for his social media accounts. His team have to sit up now and do what other people are doing.

I really want him to go far in this game. Hopefully, His name on the bottom 3 will put fire on the asses of the people that actually like him.

I agree totally,was about to tell safarigirl this fact earlier.it is not just about the number of fans but what is their voting strength,prowess,resources,money etc? Adekunle arguably has the most fans but most don't vote or vote in bits.tacha,ceec do not have many fans but possessed seasoned voters with voting centres,well oiled voting machinery
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2023
Uwosom:
Seyi knows the kind of huge following Tacha has but decided to go into the house to bash her. Maybe that is his strategy sha.
Seyi knows he can never win the money. He’s only come back this season to try to redeem himself after the insults he collected from Tacha at the reunion. He will be more than happy to go home to his wife and kid anytime from now….

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

Have you considered that he is a naturally calculative person?

Sometimes, I wonder how some of you interpret "realness"? What if in my own reality, I am always calculating and I like to overanalyse situations? Does that then make me fake?

You people should take Adekunle as he is. He is not a perfect person, just like other housemates. He has his own flaws. Sometimes, he likes to calculate and analyse, sometimes, he will discuss other housemates and "gossip", that is him and that is how he lives.

Realness is not always carefree and nonchalant. Sometimes, realness is overkaku

Exactly,I for instance like permutating and calculating most life situations
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2023
Cross may be dumb or have a medical condition but he’s a free-spirit, lovable and carefree. He looks like someone that just loves life.

I actually believe Soma is a very emotional and needy person. Crying about leaving early doesn’t necessarily make him calculative. That’s even a dumb strategy because how far can it take you?

He’s so calculative yet he lies in bed most times, totally avoids camera, doesn’t mingle or get involved in conversations, doesn’t make himself visible. He hides behind the scene, yet he has all it takes to actually be a main character.

Wotowotoman:

Cross is actually the dumbest housemate that has ever been on Big brother. Either that or he has an issue like autism. He doesn’t have the mental capacity to be calculative.

Soma on the other hand is very calculative. You think all this going round crying about how he left early in See Gobe is not planned? It worked for him twice in a row with Adekunle and then last week. And he has started again tonight, going round to remind housemates that he still suffering from PTSD..

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

I agree totally,was about to tell safarigirl this fact earlier.it is not just about the number of fans but what is their voting strength,prowess,resources,money etc? Adekunle arguably has the most fans but most don't vote or vote in bits.tacha,ceec do not have many fans but possessed seasoned voters with voting centres,well oiled voting machinery

Which Adekunle has the most fans? You must be high on cheap drugs. Adekunle has one of the best social media handlers out there. Do your damn research abeg angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Exactly! He’s even a clown😅😂

andrewbaba44:

Yes he do misyarn at times ,but he is far from being the worst housemate that everyone wants him out
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ike go just dey use play dey tap current

At least if he touch bumbum small, he go use am hold body until the next rough play session.

I admire the smartness

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Inner19:
Wait o...so Seyi is still in that house after bagging the lowest votes?

Something is not right.

Seyi is meant to go atleast.

This jury thing doesn't make any sense atall.

At least Princess had more votes than Seyi.

Her fans atleast tried for her this time.

Someone that had 1 point Something left the BBN house while someone that had 0 point something stayed.

Nigeria and vote rigging sef na 5 and 6.

If it is not government, it is thugs and now it's BBN Organisers.
Why do some of you abuse logic?

Do you know the meaning of rigging?

If they wanted to rig, then Seyi's percentage would have been manipulated and shot up out of bottom 3. But they didn't do that. They showed all of us that Seyi performed woefully by getting less than 1% of the votes.

They brought Juries that are alumnis of the show.

All 3 juries could have won
Bisola 2nd in her season
Mike 2nd in his season
Dora 2nd in her season

Hence, they knew when fans choose favouritism over content. Hence they judged based on content.

If it was Seyi Vs Hermes for instance, it's clear Hermes would have been picked based on content .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Lauryn41:
She is giving Seyi gist about Kidd and Pere’s grill about her situationship with Adekunle.

Kidd and Perw have been particular about the brewing ship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
A lot of viewers are easily influenced by the crowd. See my uncle now that is a serious Ike fan, man loves Ike like mad and he even voted Ike last week, today, he was telling me he will start splitting his votes between Ike and Ilebaye because "they're bullying Ilebaye", I told him that Ilebaye does not need his extra votes, he should give Ike

"Arisers" are one of the worst things to happen to the show, because why will you abandon the person you really enjoy to vote for someone you're normally indifferent towards because of Arising? Ilebaye is playing her own game, triggering people and then recoiling afterwards and una dey buy am, but Ike's plotting and stealing that you still enjoy is not deserving of votes

It irritates me to my core. Na me dey Sha help am vote. So, when he talks his own finish, me I will vote Ike with all his votes.

It is human nature to feel sorry for someone being conspired against.i also support adekunle but my heart goes out to baye.i hated tacha but due to how she was feeling isolated,I started liking her though I Stan omashola
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:
from my calculations, the voting this week was generally poor.

From 17 HMs up this week, the highest wouldn't get higher that10%

They should have shown top 10 at least
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Mercy never still get any story line and we don dey enter third week.

Seyi and Ike fell off big time..

I come in peace grin
Mercy fit nor win oo
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Which Adekunle has the most fans? You must be high on cheap drugs. Adekunle has one of the best social media handlers out there. Do your damn research abeg angry

Oga,ade has more fans than any of those housemates.just observe Twitter,Instagram,fb
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Amya:
from my calculations, the voting this week was generally poor.

From 17 HMs up this week, the highest wouldn't get higher that10%
The winner is not clear yet.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Ike go just dey use play dey tap current

At least if he touch bumbum small, he go use am hold body until the next rough play session.

I admire the smartness

If na Laycon now, you will call it rape and sexually objectifying women but as na Ike, na smartness. You are just a confused person looking out for your meal tickets. I no blame you. Hunger in the land is something else…

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2023
andrewbaba44:

If anyone was to get even with Seyi, it should have been Mike, cos they argued a lot in 2019.

But in terms of content, Mike knows the intellectual capabilities of Seyi.

Shegz never liked Adekunle, but he said 'I think he's smart and intelligent'

Smart and intelligent people are who we need to take decisions, not people like Buhari the former president

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,ade has more fans than any of those housemates.just observe Twitter,Instagram,fb

You are not smart. What’s the job of social media handlers? undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:
Did you people say that Neo is a handsome guy ,because I don't understand.

Maybe it's my eyes or television Sha.
The people saying that need to visit specsavers
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Yakahot:

Seyi may get out of the show soon.

Close to or half of those that supported Seyi are now rooting for Adekunle.

That's just the fact. Hence, except Adekunle is not up. If he's up, Seyi may still be kicked out soon
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Asabe4:
cheesy grin

Mercy has commandeered them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
I was straining to listen but I heard her mention Kiddwaya questioning her over her relationship with kunle. I’m not a 100% but I think she said he is looking to align with a strong woman.

She also mentioned something about being in the shower and him coming and saying I don’t know what the heck. Wasn’t audible enough. Sigh.

Lauryn41:
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

You're right about the fans.

It is not enough to have fans with goodwill, some people's fans went as far as buying new devices sef for voting centres.

At this point, we are talking about people that have machineries on ground to do what needs to be done. I was telling someone that when Cross first came up in SYE, his team spent about 400k for voting that week, and that was just his first time of coming up and it was just Cross in SYE

Imagine what the likes of Mercy have in place for something as big as All Stars.

Even Uriel this evening, was telling Kiddwaya that she has a team set up including people who have to video her to post on her SM and a graphic designer, but when she asked Princess what she had in place, Princess simply told her she had nothing and was hoping for the best, she said, "This is All Stars, you cannot just come here and hope for the best"

This is just Uriel O....see, fans and goodwill are good, but to defeat someone like Mercy Eke, you're going to need more than that.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.